Soul Ties

By spookyy43

Just read. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
finale
question?

chapter ten

14.5K 705 553
By spookyy43

a/n: their pictures are their outfits..

Nau'Jour || Toosii
" I ain't tripping. "

" Goodmorning. " I heard A'Zharia say. I blinked rapidly as the sun was beaming right in my face from her window.

" Morning shawty. " I said in a raspy tone.

" I put you a toothbrush and face rag on the counter. Zoie made breakfast so you can come down and eat when you're done if you want. " She smiled as she spoke, but avoided eye contact.

I laughed. " Alright babygirl. " I said, getting up walking towards her bathroom.

I grabbed the the toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. I pissed and went to the sink to finish brushing my teeth.

As I was about to wash my face my phone started ringing. I answered and put it on speaker without looking at the ID.

" Yoo? " I spoke.

" Yo ass pulled that shit Thursday night? " I heard my pops voice boom through my speaker.

I chuckled. " Oh you surprised? "

" Nah it's just word on the street you let one get away. " I groaned as I dried my face off.

" What they say about her? "

" They say she hiding. She might hidr for a while, but remember our beef never die easily. " He reminded me.

" Already knowing. "

" Where yo ass at anyway? " He asked.

" My li shorty house. " I laughed at the fact I'm calling a female my shorty.

" My boyyyyy. "

" Bye pops. " I said hanging up in his face.

I headed downstairs and saw A'Zharia and her cousin sitting at the table eating and talking. I nodded my head speaking to her cousin.

" Honey he too hood. Nodding and shit. " Zoie said to A'Zharia making us laugh.

I fixed me a plate and sat next to A'Zharia. Zoie had fixed some waffles, eggs, and sausage.

" You're not thirsty? " She asked. I shook my head as I continued to eat.

A'Zharia and Zoie continued their conversation and I checked my phone since Nick ass texted me four times in a row.

Nick🦾: Toosii???
Nick🦾: Brooo I need your help😟
Nick🦾: I fucked a hoe raw....my shit feel funny mane
Nick🦾: never asking you for help again bitch

I laughed out loud, gaining weird stares from A'Zharia and Zoie. " My bad y'all. " I said texting Nick back.

Me: am i a fucking doctor?😭i be telling ya wrap up my boy..

" What y'all doing today? " Zoie asked us. We both shrugged.

" Well I got to work a double tonight, well today. I'll see y'all later. " He said getting up and heading towards the door.

" What are we gonna do today? " A'Zharia asked me as she got up and grabbed her snd Zoie's plates.

" You tell me. " I said looking down at my phone as he buzzed again. This time it wasn't Nick.

Nadia: wya daddy?😫

I deleted the message and locked my phone. Nadia one of my old hoes. I usually hit her up when I'm stressed since she got some fire ass head.

Usually any girl I'd be with would've got cheated on just then. I'm trying to make a change because I know A'Zharia wouldn't be on no shit like that.

" I want to go get ice cream. " She told me.

" That's all? " I said stuffing my mouth with some of my waffle.

" Yeah I guess. " She said as she finished up washing their dishes.

" I wanna hit the mall. That's cool with you? " I asked.

" I don't see why not. "

" Alright Ima go take a shower then come back and get you. " I said walkinv towards her by the sink.

" Okay. " I washed my plate and fork. I didn't want her washing extra shit.

" May I have a kiss? " I asked turning her way. She smiled and nodded fast as hell. I laughed as I bent down and kissed her.

I don't know what got into her, but she slid her tongue in the kiss. I pulled back and looked at her.

" Girl you gon start some you can't finish. " I warned her as I walked upstairs to get my stuff from her room.

After I got my stuff, I headed on home. I really didn't know what I wanted to get from the mall. I just wanted some of my old hoes to see me with A'Zharia.

Ima try to leave my dog ass ways behind for her. It's a big change so it's gonna take a lot of effort.

I pulled up to the house to see my pops and mom's cars gone. I was lowket relieved. No one here, no questions to answer.

I looked at the clock and saw it was a little after twelve. It took me a minute to get ready. I was back out thr house at 1:15.

Once I got back in the car called A'Zharia to let her know I'm on my way.

" Hello. " She said, sounding so innocent.

" I'm on my way babygirl. "

" O-oh, alright. " She stuttered. I laughed. " Aight. " I said hanging up the phone.

A'Zharia || Zee

" I think I look nice. " I said to myself, turning around in the mirror.

My phone buzzed with a text from Nau'Jour saying he was outside. I grabbed my charger, keys and lip gloss before walking out my room.

I made sure the hallway light downstairs was on and I set the alarm. I locked the door and made my way towards the car.

" You look good. " Nau'Jour said, licking his lips at me. I blushed before I answered.

" You do too, if I do say so myself. " I told him.

" Oh shid I'm already knowing. " He said dusting his jacket off. I laughed at his goofiness.

The whole ride we listened to old music. I guess that's the vibe between us. Once we got to the mall, Nick surprisingly emerged from God knows where.

" So you done being fake? " Nick asked.

" I never was being fake. Why you walking like that? " I asked with a concerned face. He was walking with his legs kind of spread apart.

" Mind your business. " He said looking me up and down.

" It ain't her fault nigga. " Nau'Jour laughed at Nick. Nick gave him a stern look.

" Nigga shut up. " He grunted. Nau'Jour opened the door for me while he spoke.

" Nigga I ain't say shit. " Nau'Jour said, barely breathing.

I was beyond lost so I tuned their conversation out. As we began to walk around the mall I spotted an ice cream shop.

" There's the ice cream shop. " I told Nau'Jour, pointing at it.

" Let's go then. " He said, grabbing my hand.

I heard Nick gag behind me. I stuck my middle finger up as we walked inside the ice cream shop.

" What you want? " Nau'Jour asked me.

" Can I get a cookies n creme cone? " I asked the girl behind the counter.

She gave me a closed mouth smile and nodded. While she made it she started asking Nau'Jour and Nick what they want.

" And for you handsome? " She asked looking at Nau'Jour. Before I could ask her something Nick beat me to it.

" I know you see them holding hands. You think they just magically met today? " Nick asked her.

" I was just being nice. " The girl told him. I looked at her name tag so I could call her by name.

" Okay Nadia. I remind him he handsome all the time. He doesn't need an extra input. " I told her. She scoffed and passed my cone towards the girl at the end by the register.

" Ignore her. " Nau'Jour whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, but didn't say anything.

" I want a deluxe sundae girl. " Nick told her.

She looked like she wanted to say something to him, but went against it. That was her best bet.

I let Nau'Jour hand go to pay for my ice cream.

" That'll be $4.38. " The boy told me.

As I pulled out a five dollar bill, I saw a twenty get handed to the man. " Add that sundae too. " Nau'Jour told him.

" I could've paid for it. " I told him. He shrugged as he got his change.

" You my shorty right? " Nau'Jour asked me.

" Your shorty? " The Nadia girl said kind of loudly.

" Ain't that what I said bro? " Nau'Jour asked her. She scoffed once more.

" Y'all must talk or something? " I said looking between them.

" How could I talk to her when I'm talking to you? " Nau'Jour asked me, looking at me like I was stupid.

I shrugged. " You tell me. She upset that you called me your shorty. " I said grabbing my cone, heading towards the door.

" Wait for me friend! " Nick shouted.

I held the door for Nick while Nau'Jour contained his animal or whatever it was.

" She just mad he got somebody new. She never let that man move on. " Nick told me. I shrugged not really caring on the outside, but on the inside I was beyond upset.

" I ain't tripping. " I told Nick as we went down the escalator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
5.8M 14.4K 27
A night of drinking. A one night stand. An agreement. All things which two sworn enemies should never do together, and yet neither can get enough. **...
1M 35.6K 35
Zara McMann and Peyton Mitchell aren't exactly what you'd call 'friends'. An incident in eighth grade turned Peyton against Zara, and they haven't sp...
14.1K 605 31
"You can not escape your mind.." Ecstasy book 2 πŸ•ΊπŸΎ