Master to Heroes, But an Aven...

By Weebtactics

Izuku Midoriya, all his life having a vast fascination to heroics. Be it work the heroes of today's modern s... More

Prologue: The Begining of Dispair [1/2]
Prologue: The Beginning of Dispair [2/2]
What is a Magus? A Master or a Hero?
Lords Arriving and Servants Uniting
The Lord, The Prodigy and The Upstart Avenger
Lessons and Arms of War
The Mighty Conquest of Exams is Upon Us!
Onward to Celebrate Today! Tomorrow Comes Orientation!
First Day in School is always a Trial
Enter My Domain as an Avenger, Dear Heroes!
Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My![Part 1]
Perceptions of Death and War
Yorokobe Shounen! For Preparations of the Holy Grail!
A Declaration to the Return of the Holy Grail War!
A Phantasmal Holy Grail War Finally Begins!
The Reunited Fight Under Shinjuku's Skys
Of Pride, Honor and Beserking Rage
My One True Friend

Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My! [Part 2]

3.7K 95 45
By Weebtactics

"So many villains.Did they get in from this morning's breach?" Aizawa muttered under his breath as he and Blood King readied themselves at the stairs downward as they saw multitudes of villains now swarming the plaza.

"Shoot them to hell boys!"

"These are gonna be easy kills!"

 Some villains said as those in the front lines aimed most of their body parts at them, being emmiter type quirks. More specifically gun type quirk users as they took aim and were about to fire. 

"Eraser!" "On it!" "Stand back the both of you!" Izuku yelled as he threw a jar at the villains as they looked and saw the jar and fired. Shattering it to peaces as the glass fragments scattered on the steps.

"Hah! What the hell was that-" One of the villains said but stopped as they saw a large cloud of purple soon hazing down on them as many covered their mouths to prevent from breathing it. As Izuku took aim with his bow during the cloud dispersing and lowered down to them.

"If you think you can protect yourselves from this cloud, you're dead for even thinking that would be the case." Izuku said as he fired several arrows as they went through the clouds. Evaporating and leaving holes in it as one by one with each arrow it dispersed into nothingness. 

And the horror looks on the villains still in the front lines and on Aizawa's and Blood King's face said it all of what was that cloud just now. On the lower floor, on the ground where about thirty villains on the front line stood with gun quirks. There was only ten left alive.

As they saw in horror the arrow lodged in their bodies. And their skin and inner organs melt before their very eyes as all that was left of the corpses were nothing but brittle bones. Izuku aimed his bow once again at all of them and soon spoke out.

"If you all think that I'd let you try and kill us. Then there will be no flesh and nothing left of your corpse! You wanted to come here and kill someone! And I can think it's pretty obvious who that is. But know this! The moment you entered here, it will be a blood bath! So line up and say your prayers to whatever god you believe in!" Izuku said as many villains soon charged at him.

"But sadly, there is no god that will listen to your prayers." Izuku said as he let loose an arrow as it soared across the field and was then imbedded between another villains eyes. As that occurred Blood King and Eraserhead leapt into action. Disarming and soon fighting against the villains.

"Everyone group together! We're going against villains as of right now! Steel yourselves and fight with your lives depending on it!" Izuku said as he pointed at Kaminari. "Are you able to get through communications to the main campus?" He asked as Kaminari responded with no.

"Damn. Iida, I need you to run at top speed back to campus and get the staff and back up here as soon as you can. We can try and bide time before anything serious can happen." Izuku said as he ran to the door and started to pull against the handles as the creeking iron door slightly budged.

"But Midoriya! You're the quickest of the class shouldn't-" "Iida. I can not just abandon you all in this crisis. If it were possible I'd lend you Bucephallus, however..." Izuku said as he leaned in closer to Iida and whispered to his ears.

"Using most of my power would be heavily taxing on my body as it has been since this morning. I had a feeling something was going to happen and rigged traps around USJ. And as I am now with my current skills its best I stay here and undergo heavy gorilla combat with the class." Izuku said as Iida understood his logic and nodded.

"Alright then, I trust you in keeping everyone safe. But first lets get this blasted door open! Kirishima! Tetsutetsu was it! Help with the door!" Iida said as both harden quirk users nodded and helped pry the door slightly open as it was opening wider and wider.

"! Get back!" Izuku reacted as he fired another arrow and turned behind him. As he saw a cloud of purple mist form above them as it had yellow glowing eyes and a set of metal plates on its side. 

"We are the League of Villains. We are here to end the Symbol of Peace, All Might. Where is he!?" The mist quirk user called out as his voice rattled around them as many looked in fear from his words. Implying they were here to kill the number one hero.

"Shut up and die!" "Idiot no!" Izuku cried out as Bakugou tried to attaack it but was then on the opposite side of the mist quirk user. Phasing through its body as were nothing. 'I knew it. Physical attacks around his body aren't effective! Then I'll have to use his skill then.' Izuku thought as he channeled mana throughout his body and looked at the mist before him.

"May King." He whispered as he felt his body become more agile and calm. And his sights become more focused on the mist before him as he leered at it and then fired his bow. "Pathetic, didn't your friend try-AHHHH!" It called out in pain as it's eye was stabbed with the arrow and another aimed at his lower body.

"Figured physical attacks couldn't do anything, but I can hit you dead on even with your body being mist. Tell me something then purple haze, that metal plate on you, holds your real body doesn't it!" Izuku called out as he fired another arrow. But was then warped away as black portals scattered around some of the other's feet and soon many of them, including him, were sucked in.

"Shit!" Izuku yelled as his vision consisted most of the black void. Then soon felt nothing underneath his feet and saw below him water. "My arrows would be slow if I fired them under water. And I can't use my poison arrows ether." Izuku said as he summoned another servant card, being silver and depicting a spear wielder.

"Install! Lancer!" Izuku said as he shattered the card. His crossbow replaced with a barbed spear of green coloring with two prong tips at the head of the spear as he dove down into the waters depths. Holding his breath as he looked around, and sure enough a villain having a shark appearance sawm at him.

"Noting personal kid but it's time to die!" He spoke underwater as he opened his maw wide as rows of teeth showed gleaming underneath the waters. Before the villain could even reach him. Tsuyu swam towards the villain and kicked him square in his jaw. As Izuku took the oprotunity to stab him from under his chin and through his mouth.

He pulled back his spear as blood began leaking from the pierced holes in the villains mouth now as Tsuyu grabbed Izuku and pulled him ashore atop a boat in the center of the water. He gasped for air as Tsuyu climbed back on with two others. 

"I appreciate the save Tsuyu. And I see I wasn't sent here alone." Izuku said as he saw that there were others on the boat with him. A teen with dark shaggy hair and lazy eyes as he was trying to get water out of his windbreaker. The second being a purple haired individual who looked like he needed much rest.

"Shit..I'm gonna get that mist bastard when we get out of here." "Jalter. Good you made it in one piece." Izuku responded as he helped Tsuyu pull in Jalter and herself along with Mineta she carried on her back. "You two, the sleep looking one I think I heard about you being on the reserves with Jeanne and Jalter. You're Hitoshi Shinso. And you are from 1-B's class." Izuku said to both of them as the other teen got up and placed his windbreaker back on.

"Sen Kaibara, wish I could say it's nice to meet you, but if we don't think of something we'll all end up dead." He said as he looked back out to the water where villains soon swam up at the surface surrounding the boat.

"Ah man! When are those hereoes gonna get here! If I die I'll have died a virgin and not get to touch Momo's tits!" Mineta sobbed as he was then kicked in the head by Jalter and slapped by Tsuyu for that remark.

"Look shrimp dick. We can't just wait around. We need to get the hell off this boat and move to kick some ass and act as back up against with the others." Jalter said as Izuku observed the boat with using the first steps of casting projection and looked at the mechanisms of the boat.

'Crap..this was functional. But the motor in the under compartments are damaged. Like they were ripped or teared off.' Izuku thought as he then he stood back up and called for them. "Listen up, we may be surrounded, but we have an advantage to this situation. Given by how Tsuyu was warped here they must not know of how our quirks work. Otherwise they would have sent her to the fire zone." Izuku said as he pointed at the next area over.

"So we can use this to some advantage. There are traps in other area's I've set up since after the breach this morning since I had a feeling something would go wrong. As ether of you saw earlier or not, I have various weapons and abilities I can utilize. Earlier I have crossbows and poison that rendered the villains on the front line to bones. And now I posess a spear that I can aim at their hearts or anywhere I can throw or reach." Izuku said as some looked surprised at his admittance to killing.

"My quirk gives me the abilities of a frog. I can jump pretty high, stick to walls, a great swimmer, a long tongue and even I have a poison sac. But I have to throw it up and it only stings." Tsuyu said as to explain her quirk.

"My quirk is called Wretched Alter. I can usually fight with a sword and spear I can summon. And they create flames or I can summon spears and aim it at someone and burn them at the steak. The spears and sword might help. But since there's so much water they won't be effective, never the less I can be supportive." Jalter said as they then looked to the last three.

"My quirk is Brainwashing. I can control to anyone that replies back to me when I talk. I've never tested the length I can command them. But if they feel any slight pain or snak out of it like bumping into something then its worn off." Hitoshi said as he looked from the boat and leered his eyes.

"But it might ether be good or bad in this case. If they stop moving when I command them, they might sink a bit into the water and that shock and surprise of water entering their bodies will break it." He said with a irritated sigh.

"Hmm, that would be useful for large crowd control. And could help with surrendering most of them for information of this League of Villains. But we'll need to get to land first." Izuku said as Hitoshi was surprised to hear praise of his quirk for the first time of his life. As it was seen as a villain like quirk.

"All I have are these balls that pop off my head and can stick to things. They're pretty sticky depending what I ate and can last for a while." Mineta said as he popped one of the purple balls off his head and stuck it to the side of the boat inside.

"My quirk is called Gyrate. It lets me rotate any part of my body like a drill. And my outfit helps with more gyrating power." Sen spoke out as Izuku closed his eyes and then smacked his fist in his palm. Grinning and pulling his spear out.

"Alright then. Here's the plan. Mineta, you'll help Sen with latching to the back of the boat as he'll use his quirk to act as a motor for the boat. Tsuyu, stear the boat as best as you can back to shore. Shinshou will act as brief distraction to any villain that comes near the boat while me and Jalter handle protection and stab them." 

"Wait we're gonna kill them?" Mineta asked as Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in annoyance. "Mineta, there are thousands of villains in this world that aren't in this very building we are in now. They're off there doing as they please, being killings, raping innocents or stealing." Izuku began as he walked towards the edge of the boat as he tightened his spear in hand.

"That's just the cruelty that exist in the world. And as heroes, we may have to kill villains if it means saving people. Or if the government and laws don't act harsh onto villains and grant them penance while they kill, then as heroes you have to make the toughest choices. If you don't want to kill. That's fine then. If you do and feel guilty on it, then blame it on me. I'll shoulder that burden and guilt." Izuku said as a villain soon jumped from the water and aimed its weapon, a spear, at them.

"If you brats are just gonna stay still for the slaughter then so-" That was all left said before Izuku stabbed him right in the heart with Gae Bolg. As a hole was then made in the villains body as blood was seeping rapidly from the wound and his body sinking into the water. As the villains saw, the waves of the water rippled as many of them circled around them and several tried to jump in.

"Heh! There's no way I'm letting you die here Midoriya, or any of you guys ether!" Jalter said as she stabbed a villain with her sword on their throat and summoned spears, impaling another. Mineta soon got to work as he latched on balls at the back of the ship as Hitoshi gathered their attention as they responded to a taunt from him. 

"Same here, this situation is as grim as you said. And some people say my way of thinking is harsh." Sen said as he used his quirk as a drill to cause some of the villains to back away with gashes and cuts. "But even still now is do or die. And I chose to do some action! Man the ship and hang on!" He cried out as he used both of his hands and feet with Mineta holding him as support.

Soon the ship began to move as Tsuyu steered it well to shore. With many of the villains trying to stop them were soon meet with the team efforts of Hitoshi, Jalter and Midoriya acting as guard and supports. Izuku saw the shore coming up as he finished stabbing another villain. "Kaibara! Stop your quirk were closing in quick. Tsuyu stop steering and help with Mineta in prying him off the ship."

He ordered as they both pryed him off the ship as they got hold of him. The ship crashed against the shore as they were tossed in the air. Tsuyu grabbing Mineta and Sen as she shot her tongue at a light post, swinging them safely to ground. While Jalter and Izuku landed on their feet with Hitoshi being carried by Izuku.

"Alright. We survived for now. Lets plan to regroup with the others and-what the hell!?" Izuku said as ahead of them they saw the teachers, going up against something grotesque. They saw Eraserhead being lifted up by an arm as the creature broke said arm. Blood King wo which looked like one of his legs was broken and in a crater in the ground.

"Shit...why the hell is his quirk resisting mine. I'm staring at him dead on..." Eraserhead groaned as he winced from the pain of his now broken arm as then the grey haired man with multiple arms on him grabbed his arm, as it then crumbled slowly away the skin.

"Oh? What made you think our Nomu had one quirk only hero? Our Nomu was made specifically to kill All Might. So it was fun seeing it toy with you. Nomu. Kill him." The grey haired man spoke as the creature, now known as Nomu, roared and was about to slam Eraserhead into the ground.

"Back the hell off!" "Step away from the homeless man and the blood doner!" "Listen here grey hands!" Jalter, Izuku and Hitoshi said as they rushed in and went in to help. Hitoshi getting the grey haired villain under his control as Jalter and Izuku stabbed the creature while getting Aizawa away. As Sen and Mineta and Tsuyu helping get Blood King away from there and with the others to the enterance.

"Alright now tell us-" Hitoshi said before he relized he was still moving and ducked from a arm aiming at his head. "What the hell! How were you able to-!" Hitoshi then saw under the man's neck various scratch marks around it as he then started to back away. 

"Crap! This guy's in some pain and irritation! He's been scratching his neck like crazy! I can't use my quirk on him!" Hitoshi said as they looked back as Izuku then looked down to Eraserhead and grited his teeth. 

"Jalter here!" Izuku then grabbed the scruff of Eraserheads collar and handed her him. "Stall that grey hand bastard and you and Hitoshi run like hell to the others!" He said as she looked at him wit a worried face and glared at him. "Now isn't the time to stand here and risk all of us getting killed. Look that thing is regenerating. I can run and distract it from you two. Now just go!" Izuku said as Jalter carried the injured hero and nodded. Summoning lances at the grey man's feet and arms as he cried in pain with Hitoshi helping her with Aizawa.

"SSKREEAHHHHHHH!" The Nomu cried as Izuku thrusted Gae Bolg at its heart again and ran. Seeing the stab wound soon healing as it started chasing him like a madman. "Come and get it beak face! Let's see if you can handle this speed!" Izuku said as with using Reinforcement and Lancer's Agility zoomed off in a cloud of dust as the Nomu gave chase.

"Now take this!" Izuku said as he cut the trip wires around the plaza and soon the whole area was doused with a cloud of poison. "Install! Archer!" Izuku said as he re-Installed with Robin as he aimed his arrow at the Nomu.

"Tree of mourning, bare thy fangs! Yew Bow!" Izuku said as he felt mana coursing through him and into the arrow he fired. Many of his reserved drained as he focused most of it at the arrow. Unleashing Archer's Nobel Phantasm. 

The arrow soared across the air as it targeted the Nomu's open brain. Branches and leaves foarming and creating from the arrow. Binding the beast as it cried and tried to break free. But the three was growing more rapidly and fast as it formed to the size almost reaching the top of the sphere building, and then imploded itself upon clouds of poison as it faded away. Withering to a dead tree as the Nomu was then seen twitching and melting on the floor.

"C-Crap...using a lot of mana and Install servant after servant is still taxing on me...and still that beast is still alive." Izuku said as he noticed the flesh of the Nomu both melting and reviving itself as he saw the white haired man limp towards him while scratching his neck rapidly. 

"God damn it what the fuck is this bullshit kit you have! You pull on a tactical nuke and faced most of our guys so how the hell are you not even close to dying!? Well..no matter. Thanks to Super Regen, even if your poison can kill Nomu can still kill you." He spoke as the black mist man appeared next to him.

"Shigaraki. Most of our troops have them cornered. Should we start to kidnap them?" He spoke as Izuku leered his eyes as he had an arm behind him in secret as he was summoning some of his cards again.

'So that's the grey hands code name...and seeing how he's acting. I'm betting he's a NEET. So if I play along...' Izuku smirked as he settled on two cards to use next as he knew what to do next. "Hey! Shigaraki! Tell me? If those villains were all that you had, then friendly advice newb! Next time get some good villains with high power and tactical skills! All those crappy NPC minions were weak as hell and easy to kill!"

Izuku goaded as both looked at him surprise as they saw him smirking at Shigaraki. He smirked even more as he saw that Shigaraki was trembling and taking the bait. "Sure you got this dumb beast here but how long before your trump card gets nerffed from my skills? Same with your mist fucker! Hell I injured him twice! And why he's got one eye open!"

"Shigaraki...be careful of him..."

"I'm very careful of this Kurogiri...this one is a pain in the ass! Tell all those useless NPC's to get to each portal and bring them all here! Kill this wannabe hero!" Shigaraki yelled as several portals opened and many of the villains charged our and looked at Izuku. All while the Nomu stood back up, its skin melting and steaming from the constant damage and regenetation.

"You brought this on yourself shithead. Thinking you can take all of us for those stupid friends of yours. And what kind of hero kills? That's never been your guy's style." Shgaraki said as beneath his hand mask, he was grinning like a mad man. Seeing all of his army closing in on the brat that ruined his Nomu.

"Heh...Really? I'm not stupid. I know that this is a gambit but make no mistake I will kill all your asses. And heroes killing? Let me give you a bit of a history lesson you NEET villain man child! Heroes of the past didn't have morals or a strict iron clad rule of not killing! Hercules has killed enemy soldiers and wild beast! King Arthur slaughtered the enemies that dared harm his country!"

"And more and more heroes of the past had killed criminals like you for the benefit and safety of others and avenging those they lost to scum and mongrels like you! So you could say in comparison I am above the heroes of today!" Izuku said as the edged closer and closer as he smirked more.

"And I'm not going to die right here and now! And you wanna know why!? Install, Saber!" Izuku shouted as he shattered the golden class card as a bright light enveloped him. His heroic costume changing into a regal set of white armor, with red linings and a black hood with at the chest being looked like twin horns as a neckline.

And now in his hand was a large sword. Pure of silver and metal with red markings on the handles and the tang of the blade. "It's because I made it my one dream to make reality to surpass all heroes! And seek out to become higher than any other hero!" He said as he raised the blade upward. 

Its blade glowing red and red sparks emitting from it violently as many of the villains backed up as it howled with winds. Izuku then looked at all of them with eyes widened and a crazed grin. One that stroked fear and death to the eyes of the villains. 

"I will become king! Clarent Blood Arthur!" Izuku yelled as he lacked the screams and cries of his classmates seeing him and was running to him for assistance. And even the loud boom of All Might and the other staff members of UA making their appearance. All of them saw the blade being swung down. And saw the red energy and violent force of the sword fall down upon all of them aside Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Seeing the bodies being chared and their screams echoing in the attack as it died down. Many of them ether passed out that were lucky, or charred and vaporized to death from his second Noble Phantasm.

"Nomu! Get your ass up and kill him!" Shigaraki yelled out as Izuku's Installment broke off as he was reverted back to his normal stage. He grunted as he forced himself up again and quickly shattered his next card. "Beserker!" He yelled as he took the full force of Nomu's heavy punch. If it wasn't for Rinforcement and Kiyohime's skill Morph he would have been knocked back heavily to the other side of the building.

'Damn...that was careless of me a bit! Beserkers might take damage a lot but still reliable to give damage twice as hard. Hopefully I don't die of this.' Izuku thought as he summoned the fan of Kiyohime and channeled his Mana once more. "Burn all to ashes. From love and hated feellings. Transforming, Flame Emitting Meditation!" Izuku yelled as he created his third Noble Phantasm, summoning a dangerously ring of fire, scortching in heat, as it formed itself into a large dragon.

It roared as it was coiling around the Nomu. Burning it into bubbling poisoned flesh and ashes as it coiled and bit at the Nomu's head. Rendering it to nothing but black-purple ashes as it dispersed and Izuku breathing heavily as he struggled to stand. His Install form breaking once more as he looked at both villains. With bodies piled all around them.

"Engrave this to memory you NEET mongrel. A hero I seek to become, must endure and hold rage more than anyone else. He must be one where people both envy and respect him. To one day become like him. And to avenge the fallen and topple his enemies. Becoming higher than the heroes you see today and so desperately see in All Might." Izuku said as he reached in his green cloak once more. As he loaded the barrel of his Thompson.

"I will become the one above heroes. Remember that next time we see each other again. Though I think your friend is going to have trouble with assisting you in that." He said as he fired his Thompson at Kurogiri, aimed between the two plates of metal as he was coughing and twitching wildly as he opened a portal as he forced Shigaraki inside.

"Considering he won't ever recover from what I shot him with. And right now die. Oh! One more thing. If you really are set to kill that fool and hypocrite of a hero, you might want to hurry. Time won't be on your side forever." Izuku said as he dropped to his knees and breathed heavily. Blood leaking from his mouth as his head and body were sore and in pain as he smirked at Shigaraki disappearing. 

"Midoriya!" He heard his name being called as he looked slowly as he was falling backwards. Soon feeling hands on him as he looked to see Iida in tears and Jalter looking scared and on the verge of crying. As well as some of the others from the class and the heroes looking around the area.

"I see you got the calvary here. And pretty quickly too. But sadly I handled this already as the cannon fodder. Tell me Iida. Is everyone alive?" Izuku asked at his friend as he stiffened his tears and choked a bit. 

"Y-yeah. Everyone is safe and unharmed! But what about you!" "Heh, believe me I'll live. I just need some rest is all. Using about my installments of skills and some of my trump cards over and over is taxing on my body a bit. Just help me get to a bed in the nurse's office will ya? Your class president needs some sleep." Izuku said jokingly as Iida smiled as he helped him back up.

With Jalter getting his left side and others bringing a stretcher to help him up the stairs as they carried him and a ambulance waiting for him. They all saw him off heading back to UA to rest. And were relieved to see he was fine and would recover, but then looked back inside the USJ once more before leaving. Seeing what looked like to be hell and a warzone. 

They thought something when they saw that, does being a hero mean to make a life changing choice? In that thought, is what split the opinion of the class's view and wondered what Izuku Midoriya was capable of?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
7.4K 159 28
Hero... What was it again? A dream I aspired to be when I was a kid. I know, pretty stupid to forget the meaning of what you want accomplish. Hero :...
32.4K 927 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
14K 677 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...