I've Become Like Him

Par KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... Plus

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

My Pretty Little Psycho.

3.3K 148 41
Par KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

"Why are you always alone?" I look up and see that I am on the rooftop of my old high school.

"Do you get up here to get away from your problems too?" The girl walks up to me and I laugh, "No, I just like being on the roof. What about you?"

She looks at me, "I come up here to get away from my problems."

I look at the girl up and down and notice that she has a black eye, "What happened to your eye?"

She shows me a small smile, "I'm on the rooftop because I don't want to talk or think about my problems."

I hum in response, "What's your name?"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Zaiden." I slowly open my eyes and see Nancy standing above me, "I've been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes."

I look at the time and see that it is twelve o'clock in the afternoon. I sit up and rub the rest of my sleep off my face, "D-Did something happen?"

I look at her and see a worry expression on her face, "I've recently been having these weird dreams."

She looks at me and then at her hands, "Let me brush my teeth real quick."

She slowly nods her head and I walk to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and walk back to the bed.

"Go ahead and tell me."

She looks at me and then at her hands again, "I-I've been crying a lot lately."

I hum in response and she finally looks at me, "T-Thank you."

She gets up and quickly walks out. I start laughing, "You didn't give me a chance to say anything back."

I look out the window and see Bunny outside with Kovu.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Cookie looking out the window. Once she sees me she runs up to me and I rub her head.

"Nancy, have you seen my kill list? I can't remember where I left it." Seconds later Nancy comes in with my list, "You left it in Lyric room."

She hands it to me and I look at the names, "I need to train Bunny a little. Let's have her kill a woman today."

I say aloud as I look for a name. I find me a name and open the back door, "Bunny, let's go."

She looks at me and smiles. She runs up to me and jumps in my arms, "Zaidy!! I've been waiting for you to get up!!"

I laugh, "Why is that?" She looks at me and then shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know."

I let her down and she looks at Nancy, "Nancy, I want you to come outside with me and Kovu next time."

Nancy's eyes widen and Bunny skips to the car. I pick up my car keys and shades and walk to the front door.

"Nancy." I call for her as I put my shades on and she comes out of the kitchen, "Yes?"

I smile at her, "You don't have to thank me."

I walk out after that and I get in the car. I look over at Nancy and see her showing me a small smile.

I drive off and hand Bunny the kill list, "I'm going to train you a little."

She looks at the list and smiles, "Who am I going to kill next?"

I look at her and laugh, "You really are my pretty little psycho."

She bites her lip, "I'm your pretty little psycho."

She opens her robe and I raise my eyebrow, "Bunny, are you trying to tell me something?"

She puts two fingers in her mouth and then put them inside of her pussy, "Maybe."

She starts playing with herself and I feel myself get hard when I hear her moans. "Zaidy. I want you."

She puts her hand on top of my dick, "Don't you want me?"

She pulls at her nipple and moans, "Zaidy. Please."

I look around and see that the only place I can pull over at is in the woods. I look for an opening and drive into the woods.

I turn the car off and move my sit back, "Come here."

She laughs as she gets on top of me, "You're going to do all the work since you want it so bad."

She undo my pants and pulls out my dick. "You're already hard."

I grab her by the neck, "Didn't I say you're the only one who can make hard just by looking at you?"

She bites her lip and position my dick at her entrance. She slowly sits down on me and gasp. I let out a low groan and she looks at me with her eyes clouded with lust.

She slowly moves up and down and I squeeze her ass, "Do it right or we'll stop."

She laughs, "I'm doing all the work so let me do it how I want to do it."

She grinds her hips and moans, "I can feel you in my stomach."

She starts bouncing up and down and I laugh, "That's my pretty little psycho." I whisper in her ear and she shivers.

"I love it when you call me that." I hum in response and I rub her clit as she bounce on top of me.

"We got to make this a quickie, Bunny. Don't want to get caught." She tries to move my hand off her clit and I laugh.

"Keep bouncing. Don't worry about my hand." She throws her head back and I groan as I get closer.

"Fuck me!!" She moans out and I continue to rub her clit. She tightens around me and then let herself go.

I pull her up and cum all over her ass. "Shit! You have the best pussy."

She laughs as she rests her head on my chest. "Zaidy, does Nancy hate me?"

I rest my hand on top of her ass, "Why do you ask that?"

She lifts her head up, "Because every time she sees me she looks the other way."

"You two actually had a fight and it ended up making Nancy cry."

"Really? I don't remember. When we get back home, I'm going to apologize to her."

I laugh and she smiles at me, "Time for you to train me."

I slap her ass and she moans, "My pretty little psycho."

I reach over in the glove box and pull out some napkins. I clean her off and she gets back in her seat. I fix my pants and start the car.

"Her name is Jackie Reed."

Bunny looks at me, "Why is she on the kill list?"

I put my shades back on, "Ex-husband wants her dead after she got caught having an affair with some other man. She took all of his money after the divorce and he's getting her back."

Bunny hums in response, "Do you have a picture? What do I do when I see her?"

I dig in my pocket and pull out a picture, "This is her." She looks at the picture and she smiles, "She's pretty."

"She also took all of the money from her kids' college funds."

"Money hungry is not a good look." Bunny says as she looks at the picture, "Where are we going?"

"The gambling hall." She raises her eyebrow, "Bunny you don't remember one of the first places I took you to?"

She shakes her head and I laugh, "Do remember Luke?"

She nods her head, "The place I first met Luke?" I nod my head and she laughs, "Now I remember."

We pull up to the gambling hall and Bunny screams. "A bug crawled across my foot."

I walk up to her and throw her over my shoulders. She laughs, "What are you laughing at?"

She hums in response, "I'm excited."

We walk through the entrance and all eyes are on us. I put Bunny down and she smiles, "Where's Luke?!"

A few people point towards the back and Bunny skips towards Luke and I follow behind her.

"Hi, Luke!!" Luke looks at Bunny with confusion all over his face. He looks at me and then back at Bunny, "Hey, Lyric."

I sit down, "I finally broke her."

He looks at me as Bunny sits down on his lap, "Order me something to eat."

Luke laughs, "What do you want?" Bunny shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know."

I look around and show Luke a picture, "Have you seen her here before?" He looks at the picture and laughs, "Jackie? Yeah, I already took her to bed too. She's a pretty woman, but not the best in bed."

Bunny orders some food, "She always comes here around this time. She'll be here soon. Let's play while you wait."

I nod my head and I hear a few people whistle, "Zaiden, is that the girl from before?" A man asks me as he walks up to me.

"Yeah, I finally broke her."

He puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezes, "What are you going to do since you're done with her? I don't mind taking her off your hands. You don't have to worry about killing her."

I look at the man and his smile drops, "Who said I was done with her? Bunny is the only woman who can make my dick hard by only just looking at her. She's not going anywhere no time soon."

He clears his throat and mumble a sorry. He quickly walks off and Luke laughs, "Maybe I should keep the next woman I break."

I look at my cards and I watch as Bunny talk to Luke. "Why do you get rid of all the women you break?"

He looks at me, "They all end up running away and I find them a few days later dead. I have a very regretful life."

Bunny gets her food and she shares it with Luke. "I'm going to Greece. Want to come?"

He raises his eyebrow, "Why?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Don't you want to see Bunny work?"

He looks at Bunny and then me, "Well, shit. Who can say no to Greece?"

"Greece? Luke, you're going to Greece without me." A woman sits down beside me and Bunny looks at the woman. Her eyes brighten and I laugh, "I was invited by a friend."

The woman looks at me and I smile at her, "What is a beautiful lady such as yourself doing here?"

She looks me up and down, "I get bored at being at home so I found this place. How about I order us a drink?"

She calls someone over and order drinks for us. She looks over at Luke and Bunny, "Tired of me already, Luke?"

Luke looks at Jackie with a smile, "It's was a one-time thing Jackie. Don't tell me you fell in love with me?"

She rolls her eyes, "No, not something that usually happens. Who's the woman?"

Bunny looks at her, "That's Bunny. She's with me."

She arches her eyebrow, "Bunny?"

I look at her, "But you can't call her that." She rest her head on her hand, "What do I call her?"

Bunny puts her finger over her lips, "That's a secret." A smile crawl on my lips and I look at Bunny, "A secret only a few people know."

Someone sets a drink in front of me and Jackie. She takes a sip of her drink and looks at me, "What's your name then?"

I take a sip of my drink, "Zaiden."

Her eyes widen, "This is the killer you all have been talking about? She's the famous Bunny."

I look at Luke, "What have you heard about me?"

Bunny tilts her head to the side, "That you kill for fun." She touches my arm, "I actually wanted to meet you. I want to watch what you do."

I raise my eyebrow, "Really? Why is that?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I'm tired of my boring life."

I lean closer to her and she bites her lip, "How about I get rid of that boredom in your life?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.2K 776 21
"Oh I..I'm I'm..?" The words wouldnt form. I backed up slowly as he cocked his head to the side, confusion on his face. Then he did the last thing I...
52.7K 1.7K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
3.1K 79 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
227K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...