Transcendent Thirst

By YOLOwriting101

"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his ch... More

💉 p r e f a c e
💉 p r o l o g u e
💉1
💉2
💉3
💉4
💉5
💉6
💉7
💉8
💉9
💉10
💉11
💉12
💉13
💉14
💉15
💉16
💉17
💉18
💉19
💉20
💉21
💉22
💉23
💉24
💉26
💉27
💉28
💉29
💉30
💉31
💉32
💉33
💉34
💉35
💉36
💉37
💉38
💉39
💉40
💉41
💉42
💉43
💉44
💉45
💉46

💉25

1.9K 114 45
By YOLOwriting101

I laid on the bed with Achille, his body laying between mine. His back to my chest as he trembled so much, my eyes staying glued to him.

Too much is happening in such a short span. Supposedly Achille started his contractions four days ago, and his stomach has only gotten larger. He was in a lot of pain, but it was different today.

"I...I don't want the baby to be a target." Achille whimpered as he gasped at the sudden pain he must've felt. I grin at him, nuzzling my nose into his ear.

"I won't let that happen. If it was up to me, I hope I'm the target - I'm only human. The baby needs his or her mother more than me-."

"Don't say that!" Achille exclaimed angrily, and he tried turning to face me. Only to start crying and he faced back forward. "We will survive this - together. You hear me?"

I stay still, not responding. I didn't have any words for him because if it was really up to me, I'd give my life for Achille and the baby.

I can't tell him that though...it angers him too much.

"I think it'd be best if we remove your child now." Norris says as he walked into the room. I saw him wearing gloves and he had on a doctor jacket. He was putting aside certain things for the baby's arrival, and he grinned at us. "Achille how do you feel about such a thing?"

"I...I am just fearful of him or her being a target." Achille confesses shakily, and I hug his body gently.

"He won't be." I promise, and I look away.

I will be the target.

Sighing sadly, I hide my face in Achille's neck. I had to think about how I would speak to Sabin about just targeting me. If I say anything to Achille it'll stress him out and or infuriate him.

But I am doing this for a good reason. Them both deserve to be alive. What would...be missing me anyway? They are the only ones...I know I won't be forgotten if it's them.

If anyone needs to die, it will be me.

"Darius!"

I blink, seeing Achille crying as Norris was glaring at me.

"Are you listening? Calm him down! Because I haven't been able to do anything for five minutes." Norris snaps, and I nod.

I press my lips to his ear, grinning as I chose not to see Norris try to cut Achille open.

"Achille I'm very thankful of you... You have changed my life - seriously. I wish there was a way to repay you back for everything. With the events upcoming...I can say that I wish there was a way we could get out of this together. All three of us...but if that is not possible, I want to be able to save you and the baby. You both are my world, my absolute world. I was never living until I met you, thank you." I tell him, smiling when he chuckles.

"I should be the one saying that, considering I'm no longer human. Everyday was a repetitive cycle of pain and loneliness. Thanks to you...that changed. You...better not do anything foolish that involves me losing you." He warns me, and I don't say anything.

I kiss his cheek only for him to finally look at me, his eyes red orange. Piercing mine as if he was putting me under a trance with his beautiful eyes.

"What happens if I don't listen to you?" I ask quietly, and his eyes widen.

"I will never forgive you." He hisses so menacingly, and I look away from him.

I definitely can't tell him my plan than.

"That's quite troublesome..." I chuckle awkwardly, and felt my heart break.

"Your life is precious and don't risk your life for me! I insist...don't do anything rash - je ne te pardonnerai jamais si tu te laisses tuer pour moi." ( I will never forgive you if you let yourself be killed for my sake. ) He hissed at me, and I didn't know what he was saying.

Except I saw Oscar on the other side of the wall, his eyes watching me sadly. I don't know what Achille said...but I don't think I want to know.

"Achille it's just...it's not about me anymore. Our baby is more important than anything...more important than me. I would do anything to make sure you and the baby survive..."

"Darius-!" He was about to yell, until we hear something.

We both stop arguing, the sound of a baby crying filled the room. Oscar was suddenly beside us and he stared in amazement. Except I was actually afraid to look because the baby's cries sounded so precious.

It made me realize that now I am something. I have a title...that is more than lover.

That's when I see a baby be set in Achille's arms, and I realized how cute she looked. She wasn't as big as I thought, but she was just a baby.

It was as if I had a moment as I suddenly knew I couldn't let Achille or her get hurt. Seeing tears stream down his face as he looked at her so lovingly. Cradling her to his chest, I saw him look like his world just changed.

So did mine.

Watching the love of my life and our baby together made me realize that...he can't be separated from her. It's best if he was to not forgive me than the baby to lose him. They mean much more than I ever could.

My lips tighten into a straight line when Achille looks at me. So much happiness in his eyes as he cried. But they were happy tears, tears that I hoped would stay happy. I don't want them to turn saddened.

I've already decided my fate.

Just need to embrace the now...focus on the later at a different time.

"Achille..." I murmur, and he smiles brightly.

"It's a girl - words cannot describe how happy I am..." He giggles practically, and he bit his lip. "You still like the name Aurelie...right?"

I nod, staring at our child. My fingers grazed her a curl that frayed from her hair. Making me smile as I feel the curl and Aurelie begins to grin.

Her eyes closed as she leaned against my hand, making my eyes water instantly.

"Can I hold her please." I ask nervously, and Achille chuckles.

"Of course. You act like that's a problem." Achille rests Aurelie in my arms, and than it really kicked in how tiny she was. I let my fingers feel her curls and I could tell that she liked that very much. My lips beginning to tremble at how precious she was.

I held her gently and smiled, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Pulling back to see her eyes were wide open.

Instantly startled me as I made eye contact with red orange eyes. Her eyes dilating on me and I knew mine were too.

"Looks like someone loves you very much."

I look to see Norris grinning at me, and I smile. Already knew the significance of red orange eyes, to see such a thing in Aurelie's eyes...

"I love her very much too." I murmur, looking at Norris. "Thank you for her Achille. You did spectacular, amazing...everything that can exceed that."

Achille chuckled, and that's when he pressed his lips to mine. The both of us kissing slowly as I leaned towards him. Capturing his lips even more as I didn't want to separate my lips from his.

Until I gasped at the feeling of someone biting me.

"Aurelie!" Achille cries quietly, pulling Aurelie from my arms.

That's when I look to see a bite mark on my arm and stare at Aurelie in shock. Except I wasn't angry because I knew she didn't do it on purpose to hurt me in any way or form.

"Aww you are her first victim! I like her already." Oscar chuckles, and I glare at him teasingly. Though it was odd to see such a small bite mark on me, it didn't even hurt. It was just cute...

"That will leave a scar, hope you don't mind." Norris informs me, and I shrug.

"Doesn't matter. I think it's cute, honestly." I chuckle awkwardly as Achille just stared at me in entertainment. His eyes moving onto Aurelie in amazement.

"Vous ne pouvez pas aller mordre papa Aurélie, il est interdit - tous les humains le sont." ( You can't go and bite daddy Aurelie, it is forbidden - all humans are. ) Achille murmured to her as she looked at him as if he was her life.

So much love in her eyes and so much love in his...

"Are you going to teach her French?" I ask, and Achille nods as Norris stitched him up. Even though we knew he'd heal very fast.

"I would love to. You should learn some French as well, like...I love you. That's-."

"Je t'aime." I husk to him, and his cheeks turned pink so fast.

"Oui...tu as l'air très sexy quand tu parles Français..." ( You look very sexy when you speak French... ) Achille murmured to me, and I grin. I don't know what he said, but guessing by Oscar's embarrassed reaction it must've been something good.

"I don't know what you just said, but I think you looked alluring saying it." I murmur back to him, and he bit his lip.

"Can you both calm down! You just gave birth to your child! Why does it look like you both are about to pounce one another?" Norris cried as we saw he handled the stitches. Achille sat up as if the birth never happened, chuckling as he got up.

"I mean...it has been two months since we've done anything, but that's not the point. Aurelie needs clothes." Achille states softly, and Oscar nods over at the couch.

We could see a pink onesie that had a white tutu on it. Making me smile when there was a bow with it.

"Did you know it would be a girl?" I ask Norris, and he shook his head.

"No, but I had a feeling it would be a girl. Oscar bought that beforehand, there is actually lots of baby stuff here." Norris tells us, and that makes me remember that we weren't in California anymore. We were actually in Canada - so I've been told.

Makes sense because we are literally in the middle of nowhere. There is just trees and then there's this house in the woods. It was nice so I couldn't complain.

"That's so sweet. Thank you, I appreciate it." Achille tells them, and he sits on the couch. I sit on my legs in front of the couch, watching as he cleaned her up.

My eyes locked on hers as she gazed at me. The undying love in her eyes made me feel so important. I just couldn't stop looking at her. She was so cute and precious...

My precious Aurelie.

"You look more in love with the baby than me." Achille teased, and I smile at him.

"I love you both equally." I promise him, and he raises his eyebrow at that.

"I won't be upset if you love Aurelie more. She is now my world...you are the space that keeps her afloat." He goes on, and I chuckle.

"Who's the sun?" I mock, and his cheeks turn pink. "You can be the sun. Actually suits you, how quite."

Achille just blushes as I look back at Aurelie. Her eyes closed and it made me smile at how cute she was.

Just this overwhelming feeling of happiness was so unusual. I know I shouldn't say that, but I knew it wouldn't last forever. Oh how I wish it could...

"Aurelie Donnadieu." I whisper, and Achille's head looks up at me quickly.

"What about your last name?" He croaks, and I shook my head.

"Mine is too boring, too common. I like Donnadieu more." I say to him, truly meaning that. Except he looked discontent by such a thing - but didn't argue with me.

I've always hated my last name... Darius Brown. So boring and common.

"What about Aurelie Donnadieu-Brown? A completely new last name?" He suggests, and I nod with excitement.

"I'd love that..."

"It's decided! Aurelie Donnadieu-Brown." Norris cheered as I saw Aurelie flinch. Seeing Achille glare at him with this glare that could've killed thousands.

I snicker when Norris suddenly was on the other side of the room, Achille picking Aurelie up. Letting me see her in her cute outfit that could've warmed anyone's heart.

"I love you." I tell Achille, and he smiles as I hug him. The baby nestled into my chest as we hugged.

"I love you too." He murmurs, and all I could think about was that I refuse for Achille to lose her. I'd rather this than anything...I'd rather be live than me.

Now I've decided even more.

Just have to wait...until I can tell Sabin myself - if he listens.

______________😔

Two more chapters until demise. 😤

Aurelie Donnadieu-Brown. 😊

Such a precious angel. 😇

What'd you think of all this? 🤔

I know, it's a lot to take in, but...👀

I will just let you see. 🙃

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~YOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
1.2K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
279K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...