When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.10

78.1K 2.9K 15.4K
By thighhighlarry

02.02.15

*

"Hey Fizz, guess what?" Louis heard Harry say as he walked through the front door on Wednesday and dumped his bag on the floor as usual.

"What?" Fizzy replied.

"Lous' boyfriend is coming over tonight!"

"Does that mean we have to be extra, extra good."

"No, it means we get to tease Lou."

"Yay!" She exclaimed, jumping up and doing a little dance of excitement.

"You're horrible." Louis said, throwing his balled up tie at Harry and flopping down on the sofa.

"No I'm not, I'm lovely." Harry replied with a grin from where he was sat on the floor helping Fizzy with homework.

"You wish. Where are the others?"

"Lottie is in her room having a strop because I made her do her homework and the twins are out in the playroom."

"I'll go talk to Lottie then."

Harry smiled up at him as the younger boy left the room, going back to helping the girl with her homework.

"Lottie babe." Louis said sweetly, knocking on his younger sisters door.

"Go away."

"I'm coming in."

"Have you come to shout at me like Harry did?" She sniffled.

"He shouted at you?"

"No." She admitted after a while, sighing a little.

"What are you stropping for then madam?" He asked, sliding down the wall to sit next to his little sister.

"I didn't wanna do homework and Harry made me."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly Lottie, sometimes you're a little over dramatic."

"Yeah, I get it from my older brother."

"Oi." Louis said with a laugh, nudging the girl.

"I think Harrys in love with you." She said suddenly.

"What?" He replied, incredibly shocked.

"Yeah, I do. He looks at you like mum used to look at dad. I'm not stupid Louis. I'm 8, I know what love looks like even if I haven't felt it myself."

"When did you grow up so much Lots?"

"He's been here for over a month, I see it in his eyes."

"Thing is Lots, he's 19 and I'm 15. So even if we had a relationship it probably wouldn't work. Besides I have a boyfriend who's coming round tonight to meet you guys."

"Do you love Max Louis?"

"I think I might love him a little bit Lots."

"That's okay, as long as he's nice and plays with me."

"I'm sure he will. Gonna come downstairs and stop stropping."

"No, cause Harry will laugh at me."

"Exactly, come on or I'll have to carry you."

"You can't carry me loser." She said jumping up and running out of her bedroom before Louis could even register what was happening.

-

"Louis get the door!" Jay called from the kitchen at 6:02pm.

"Already on it!" Louis called back, passing Harry who was standing in the doorway to the kitchen with Daisy on his hip, the three year old running her chubby fingers along the outline of Harry's tattoos (something Louis had thought about doing, only, with his tongue), and going to open the front door for Max.

"Hi babe." Max said, leaning down to give Louis a kiss once the door was opened.

"Hiya, come in." Louis smiled.

"I bought you flowers."

"You didn't have too."

"I wanted to."

"Follow me." Louis said, taking Maxs hand and giving Harry a look to move out of the way so they could go into the kitchen.

"Hello darling, I'm Louis' mum, call me Jay. I'm guessing you're Max." Jay said as they entered and shook Maxs' hand.

"Hi Max! I'm Fizzy, I'm nearly 7 and I'm Louis' favourite!" Fizzy introduced herself.

"Hi Fizzy." Max said kindly.

"Yeah, that's Fizz, that's Lottie, that's Phoebe," Louis said, pointing to each sister then pointing at Harry and saying "that's Daisy and that's Harry."

"Alright." Harry said, nodding at Max.

Max nodded back and Lottie spoke up "Lou! You owe me cause I set the table tonight when it was meant to be you! So you have to do it tomorrow."

"Alright chick." Louis said, leaning over to give his sister a high five to sign their deal.

All the girls sat down so Louis did the same sitting with Lottie on his right, motioning for Max to sit between him and his mum. As Jay was dishing up Max lent over and whispered in Louis' ear "Is that Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, why?" Louis replied, looking over to where Harry was stood leaning against the counter typing away on his phone.

"He's in some kind of gang, has shit with my brother."

Louis winced. Not just at the fact that Max had swore but because of the news about Harry.

"You sure?"

"Positive, got the devil in him my brother reckons. Can't believe your mum hired him to look after your sisters."

"He's good with them, nice and all, they love him."

"As long as he doesn't touch you is all I'm bothered about." Max reassured, taking Louis' hand and smiling softly.

"Jay, mind if I go home?" Harry asked.

"Of course not love, sure you don't wanna stay for tea, I made enough for you to have some?"

"Thanks but I'm good, one of my best mates is in town and I kinda wanna see him before he goes again."

"Getting drunk on a Wednesday night is not good for you mister."

"I won't be, don't worry."

"Getting high counts as well Harold."

"I promise I'll be in pristine condition to play princess with your kids tomorrow, even Louis." Harry said, grinning at Louis.

"What would I do without you Harry you star? I'll put leftovers in a little tupperware and you can have them for lunch tomorrow, gimme a hug then you can leave." Jay laughed, standing up and opening her arms for the boy.

"Hug Harry!" Daisy exclaimed, bouncing in her high chair.

Harry laughed and lent down to hug Daisy, then having to go round all the other girls and give them a hug. He stopped when he got to Louis and said "You want a hug as well Louis?"

"Of course I don't, you smell."

"How nice of you."

"I'm always nice Haz, actually I need to ask you a question, can I text you later?"

"Text me whenever."

"Will I get a reply?"

"Depends on how my night ends up, if you don't get an answer then I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Alright, go away then."

Harry stuck his tongue out at Louis and flicked his glasses so they fell down the boys nose, getting a huff from the 15 year old. Max and Harry nodded at each other again and he left.

-

"What do you think of Max then?" Louis asked his mum as they sat in her bed with two spoons and a carton of ice cream.

Since his mum had started night shifts the boy hadn't had much to time to properly sit down with his mum and have a chat without one of the girls wanting something or to join in. Before Mark, the father of all four girls, had left he'd take the girls into the living room to watch a film and Louis and his mum would stay in her bed and have a chat about life and things in general. Louis was close to his mum and felt no shame in talking to her and acting as if she was one of his friends.

"He's nice, not much of a talker really is he?" She replied, taking a spoonful of the Ben & Jerrys ice cream.

"He usually is, guess he was just nervous tonight."

"Don't think Harry likes him."

"I don't know. According to Max, Harry and Maxs older brother are in some kind of long lasting fight. Maxs brother says something like Harry has the devil inside him which is stupid because the only devilish thing about Harry is the look in his eye when he's got some kind of plan to cause havoc."

"Have you asked Harry about it?"

"No, that's what I wanted to ask him."

"Then don't fret about it pet, I trust Harry. You think I'd let him look after my five most precious people for 10 or more hours a day five days a week if I didn't trust him."

"I know you wouldn't mum."

"You like him, Harry, don't you?" Jay said thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You haven't really opened up to someone this quickly in a long time, especially since he left. It's nice though, no matter the relationship is between you two he makes you happy and that's all I want for you babe."

"Lottie told me earlier that she thinks he's in love with me."

"God knows what goes through that girls mind Lou, she's 8."

"Hmm." Louis hummed his response, closing his eyes and rubbing his hands over his face.

"What you thinking about baby boy?" She asked, pushing Louis' fringe back and poking the end of his nose.

"Do you think I'm too young to fall in love?"

"I fell in love with your dad at 15."

"Yeah but how did that end up for you? A baby at 18 and a failed marriage."

"It ended up with me having a baby boy who I couldn't love more."

"I don't plan on having a baby."

"Why did you ask boo? Do you think you're in love with Max?"

"I think I might be, I've never been in love before but people say you can tell right? I think I can tell."

"How long have you been together?"

"He properly asked me to be his boyfriend on the 23rd of January and today is the 11th of February so nearly three weeks."

"Babe, I can't tell you whether you love him or not, it's you that decides."

A/N

I don't really know I feel about this chapter oh well

It was Harrys 21st yesterday and there were so many people there, apparently photos weren't allowed to be taken or shared or something and I'm hoping that's because they don't want anyone to accidentally out larry. Also, Harry FaceTimed his mum when he blew out the candles, he is so precious.

This story is sooooo close to 1k reads and 70 votes, I know that's not a lot but seriously just the fact that people are reading this makes me so happy, so thank you and I love you so much.

**image, he is so so so beautiful I don't blame harry for falling in love**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.8K 26
"I don't wanna teach you English, I wanna kiss your lips." Or where Harry is a cute Italian boy who needs a tutor and Louis is a messed up boy with b...
31.9K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
796K 21.8K 36
DaddyStyles: Show me your ass. LouisTommo: fuck off. All Rights Reserved To: Longhairedirwin ©
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]