Want (BoyxBoy)

By DrGigglez

Want 1. To feel a need or a desire for; wish for I turned to Jared and gave him an ugly look. "You're friends... More

Want (BoyxBoy)
1-You're crazy!
2-Weak
3- I can't stop
4-hot sauce and noodles
5-Something new
6-Take a little time.
7-Great Minds Think Alike
8-Come and Go
9- Glad You Came
10- I Guess
11- Demands
12-Cherry
13-ice ice baby
14-You Better Study
15-I'm ready
17-Too much
18- Liar
19- Don't talk about it

16- Not this time

954 59 17
By DrGigglez

Here is another part, thanks for voting!

----------------------- 

LARSONS P.O.V (15 votes and 5 comments before next update)

      "Do you need anything?". I asked Micah, he shook his head no and closed his eyes, relaxing back into the covers.  I had him right where I wanted him. I placed a hand on his back and started rubbing it, he let out a small sound of appreciation and smiled.

     "Thank you". He whispered.  I wanted to go for another round. His face looked so good, I had to see that face again. "Micah..". I started, running a hand up his side.  He shivered and turned to face me "Yeah?". He asked,  I kissed his forehead. I hoped he didn't try to move or run away from.

    He didn't.

In fact, he turned to me and slammed his lips against mine. He let out a muffled moan and grabbed the back of my head. "Again..". He whispered between breaths and I wasted no time grabbing another condom and the lube. I wanted him to ride me. That's right, I wanted to see all of him. 

         I slide the condom on and squirted lube on it. He let out a deep breath and I raised an eyebrow. "You're just... rather large but it felt good..". He said, avoiding any eye contact.  I moved the covers and and reached for him, pulling him on top of me. His hands quickly went to my chest as he tried to balance himself. 

         I ran my hand along his thigh and wandered until I was at his hole. I slid a finger in and he gasped. His faces were everything to me. I couldn't keep my hands off of him.  Without warning he dropped down on me completely and threw his head back as he cried out. I dug my nails into his thigh and gritted my teeth "Fuck, you look so good up there". I said, putting my hands on his hips. 

       I lifted my hips forward and watched him get to work,he rolled his hips against me and I watched his eyes roll back "How does it feel?". I asked, nodding as he moaned. I dug my nails into his hips making him go faster. "So good..". He panted . I reached up and kissed him , flipping him onto his back.

              He bit his bottom lip and looked up at me with a smile. I liked him like this.  He wasn't trying to run or avoid me. I knew he liked me.  I dipped back down and kissed him, running my tongue over his teeth. I slammed into him again and he arched his back, wrapping his arms around me.

      "Oh God.. I'm close". He  moaned, closing eyes tight.  I lifted one of his legs up and started diving in deeper into him. He started shaking his head back and fourth and I grabbed his member and started stroking him as fast as I could. "Come for me Micah..come on". I said, and his mouth wide . I wanted to talk so much dirtier but I did not want to freak him out.

     "Larson!  Larson". He cried, I started  slamming into him faster and froze as we both started to come. "Oh Goooood". We moaned as we both came. I wrapped a tight arm around him as he shook his head and let out a deep breath. 

      I kissed him along his shoulder , and held him tight. He froze.

   "I have to go..". He said all of a sudden, breaking free out of my arms. I sat up quickly  and gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?". I asked as he frantically started grabbing for his clothes. I reached for him but he moved away "No!". He yelled and groaned in frustration.  I grabbed him by his arm and pressed him against the wall looking in his eye.

      "You're not going anywhere, not like this". I said and he scoffed. "I am fine". He said and I raised an eyebrow as his eyes watered. Was he dropping? I wish I could read his mind. I slowly grabbed the bawled up shirt from his hand and wrapped a hand around his hip.

       "Micah calm down!". I barked , pulling him into my chair with me. I pushed his head onto my shoulders and wrapped my arms around him as he started to shake.  "Are you gonna leave me like your brother did..". He mumbled and I sighed.

     "Let me make you something to eat". I said, running a hand through his hair. A few minutes went by and I just continued to run my fingers through it, waiting for him to calm down. He finally sat up and I instead handed him a pair of my pants and shirt. Once we dressed , I guided us downstairs and settled him on a stool at the island. 

           I looked through the fridge and pulled out the ground turkey "I have left over , black beans and taco meat, I can add that to some rice?". I asked and he nodded, setting his phone down.  I scraped the stuff into a pot and set the heat low. 

  "Micah..".  I started as everything heated and I started to plate it. I turned around to see him looking straight at me.  I slid the bowl to him, taking a bite of my own.  "I'm not going anywhere". I said, and we continued to eat in silence.

MICAHS P.O.V

        I cannot believe I had sex with him. I don't know what came over me. I figured maybe it was what I wanted and after all these weird feelings would go away. Why won't they go away? In fact, I wanted more. I wanted so much more.  I was gonna lose my mind. Was it too soon? Why was I so worried about the time. 

    "What's on your mind?". He asked and I sat up. "I have to go home". I said, I didn't want to talk about it. I was too stubborn to say I wanted to sex again too so I might as well just go. He rolled his eyes and caught me off guard by pinning me on the couch.  I had to get home soon though, I really did. 

              "What's on your mind?". He asked again more playfully.

You. I almost said but I just shrugged. "I really have to go home soon". I said, casually rubbing against him.  Maybe he would get the hint. He paused and looked down at me. He could probably feel how hard I was. I hoped he did.  "You're so fucking stubborn, just ask for it". He said, shaking his head. I stayed quiet and stared at him.  

I refused. 

He placed his fingers on my sweats and I bit my bottom lip.  Come on just pull them off already.  He pulled my sweats lower, but not taking them off and pressed my legs against me.  "I'll get you to beg one day". He said and it sent a chill down my spine. 

   "Ah!" I moaned, when his mouth touched my tip . I sucked my breath in as he quickly got to work .  I grabbed the pillow next to me and covered my mouth as he kissed down my balls and licked my hole. This felt amazing. "Oooooh ah!". He started stroking me as he his pressed his tongue against me. 

          He added a finger and I arched my back. "I'm gonna make you cum again".  He whispered, hovering over me.  He sat back and I clenched my fist as he started finger fucking me and stroking me at the same time. I threw my head back and spread my legs wide.

    I never felt this before, this type of pleasure was so good, I never wanted it to end. I started grinding against him and not even a minute later he took me in his mouth and had me cumming all in it. I laid back on the couch spent and trying to catch my breath. 

       After a few minutes he helped me up and we walked back upstairs so I could gather my things. I texted my mom and let her know I was on my way home and then texted Jared the same who was already on his way to my house.

      "This was perfect". Larson breathed into my ear. Making me pause. Was he telling the truth?

 I turned to face him and he leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"Let me get you home before we get in trouble."

-

    "T-thank you". I whispered, looking at up at him, he smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I sighed when he pulled away and he started planting kisses all over my neck. He was careful not to mark me. 

    "I hope you have a good rest of your day, I'll text you when I get home". He said. I nodded and bit my lip before deciding to stand on my toes to kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Larson". I whispered, unlocking my front door and sliding in. 

   I looked over to see Jared at my table, eating a bowl of cereal.  "Was it a good time?". He asked, giving me a smirk. I sat in the chair next to him, wincing. "Oh yeah..it was a good time". I said, and we both nodded our head in sync.

         "I love that for you". He sang, and I relaxed back in my chair.

I loved that for me too.

---------------------

Hey! sorry for taking so long, I've been working. I'm gonna try to write more tomorrow, thank you so much for the support. See you next time!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.9K 29
Jared One minute we were having drinks to celebrate the success of our companies the next, Dylan's in my a** and I'm sucking Sebastian's dick. That i...
14.1M 516K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
155K 5.8K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...
159K 6.1K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...