๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐’๐“๐€๏ฟฝ...

By Wandaswigglywoo

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๏ฟฝ... More

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•œ
๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’
โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•€
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€
โ„™๐”ธโ„๐•‹ ๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•
โ„™๐”ธโ„๐•‹ ๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€

1.2K 29 4
By Wandaswigglywoo

𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄

——————

I looked back at Chewie and Rey as I sighed turning back around, "I'll go after him see if I can convince him some more." I said pointing towards him and Rey nodded as I followed him after that.

I just followed Luke everywhere, he went to see what he would say but not one thing.

I walked behind him as I see a creature that looks like its just sitting there and Luke walks up to it. I smile up at the creature and see Luke pull out a bottle then milk the creature.

It starts to make an almost whinnying noise. I look down as he looks up at me and drinks the green substance in the bottle.

I felt like puking then the creature looked at me and I immediately looked another way. I followed him to a cliff as he dropped his stuff on the ground, I see him grab onto the pole and swung himself across to another cliff. I ran to the edge, "Are you crazy?!" I shouted as I see him on a cliff but calm myself.

I hear thunder over me signalling it soon to rain, I look as he stabs down into the water. I back away as he pulls the huge fish out of the water and gets to the side of the cliff he came from. I stand there as he grabs his stuff from the ground and places the huge fish across his shoulders.

It rains harder and the wind gets stronger, as we keep walking, I struggle to keep my hoodie on over my head.

He walks into his small house, I stand there as I look down at the binary beacon in my hand. I look up to see Luke get out the house looking at me shaking his head.

"You're just wasting your time, Athalia." He said walking away to do the same thing he did yesterday. I huffed as I continued to walk behind him and up the side of the mountain. I stopped as I heard whispers and looked behind me then begin to walk towards it.

I continue to walk closer, its all fog until I get closer to this tree where the murmurs are coming from. I walked into an opening of the tree and see a set of books, the closer I get the louder they get. I reached out towards the books, "Athalia?" I hear Luke say behind me as I turned to see him.

"Luke, I know this place." I said glancing at Luke, putting my arm down. I look around the place then at the books.

"Built a thousand generations ago, to keep these." He said pulling out one of the books. "The original Jedi texts." He said opening the book and looking at a particular page.

"Just like me, they're the last of the Jedi religion." He said looking down at the book, drama queen I thought.

"You've seen this place. You've seen this island." He said looking at me as I look at him. "Only in my dreams." I spoke softly as I looked around to see him looking at me.

"Why leave and who's the other one?" He asked as I stood still looking down, "The Resistance sent me and her name is Rey." I said looking at him then around the tree cave, is it even a cave? I thought to myself.

"They sent you?" He said walking closer to me as I look at him as he continued, "Why are you here, Athalia?" He said as I turned around as I closed my eyes.

"The Resistance sent me, We need your help, The First Order's become unstoppable." I said standing in one place. "Why are you here?" He said narrowing his eyes at me, I looked at him as I felt my hands shake.

"I know I've always been connected with the Force, but there's something that finally broke inside me." I said softly as I looked at him desperately.

"And I'm scared, I don't know what exactly it is or what I need to do with it and I need help." I desperately looked at him as I shake my head.

"You need someone to help you with it." He says as I feel vulnerable telling him this. "I can't teach you." He said turning around making me frown.

"I don't understand you did it perfectly years ago why not now?" I said sternly as I controlled my anger quickly walking in front of him.

"Luke, you are not busy and I know because I've seen your daily routine." Making me feel like I'm losing the only thing connected to hope. "If not me then train Rey." I said annoyed that he won't do it.

"I will never train another generation of Jedi. I came to this island to die." He said walking away making my stomach drop and he stops at the entrance, turns back to me.

"It's time for the Jedi to end." I just looked at the only person that I trusted. "Why should it?" I asked softly wanting an answer to my question.

"Leia sent me here with hope. If she was wrong, she deserves to know why. We all do. I do." I asked still waiting for the answer, but he just walks away from me making me sigh.

I just walked out of the huge tree, I walked towards the stone houses feeling exhausted, I just laid on the stone bench in front of his mini house and slept.

I gasped awake, suddenly feeling a presence behind and quickly turned. I see Luke behind me, "Tomorrow at dawn with Rey, three lessons." He stepped away from me as I sit up to look at him.

"I will help you control that power and teach you more ways of the Jedi." He turned towards me he continued, "And why they need to end." He finished then closing the door as I thought to myself on that last sentence.

—————

I felt something shining into my eyes as I moved around and sat up. I rubbed my eyes as I look around the stoned made house.

I felt something get pulled together in me and my vision starts to get blurry, I look around to see where I sense a presence. As I look straight, I jumped a little seeing Kylo sitting down right in front of me.

We stare at each other for a couple of minutes in shock, I quickly turned to grab my blaster and shot at him with no hesitation. Instead of seeing him hurt I see a hole in the wall of the house.

I quickly get up to open the door and step outside panting. I quickly walk forward and abruptly stopped turning seeing only his figure in front of me.

I breathed quickly, narrowing my eyes at him as he put his arm straight out towards me, "You'll bring Luke Skywalker to me." I kept breathing heavily seeing this monster in front of me as I try to contain my anger.

"You're not doing this. The effort would kill you." He says as he pulls his arm away from me, I scoffed at his statement.

He looked at me then behind him, "Can you see my surroundings?" He asks as I interrupted him, "You're gonna pay for what you did!" I spat at him as he looks back at me continuing with his little investigation.

"I can't see yours." He says as I get annoyed at the fact that he's doing this. "Just you." He says making me pause for a second.

"So, no." He said as I stared at him as he looks at me feeling something form as we look at each other. "This is something else." He finishes as I go to talk but I hear a door open behind be and I quickly turned to see Luke coming out of his house.

I quickly turned back to Kylo and see him trying to figure out who that is. "Luke." He says figuring out who it was as I panicked a little.

"What's that about." I turned to Luke then see him pointing towards the hole in the mini house. As I turned I see no Kylo there in front of me just two creatures grabbing the rocks out of the hole making me turn slowly towards him. "I was cleaning my blaster and it went off." I said slowly as I looked at the creatures who looked angry at me.

I looked around to see them washing clothes or brooming. I looked at Luke, "Let's get started, I already told you friend where to meet us." He said walking ahead of me while I catch up to him.

"Who are they?" I asked as I fixed my jacket correctly. "Caretakers, Island natives. They've kept up the Jedi structures since they were built." He said as we walked up the familiar stone steps.

I stopped to look back at them, "I really think they're starting to like me, you know." I said sarcastically as I followed him up the stairs.

"Oh yeah who wouldn't love Athalia Labonair?" He questioned back sarcastically as we continued our adventure up the stairs making me chuckle.

————

I hope you guys are staying in and safe from this virus.
Edited again (teehee) :))

May the Force be with you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 44 10
[COMPLETED] Three lifelong friends - Poe, Finn, and Ben - encounter a new transfer to the base. You. And it isn't long before you and Ben become clos...
20.9K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
255 48 16
แดตแต— แต‡สณแต’แตแต‰ สฐโฑหข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แต—แต’ แตโฟแต’สท แต—สฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แต’โฟหกสธ แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ หกแต’แต›แต‰แตˆ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— หกแต’แต›แต‰ สฐโฑแต แต‡แตƒแถœแต. โš ๏ธ๐– ๐€ ๐‘ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐†- ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐”๐‘๐€๐“๐„...