Enemies with benefits

By lavender-fields

Colby hated one guy and one guy only. This guy stole his chance to become captain of the football team, mocks... More

Characters
Chapter 2: Game plan
Chapter 3: Nurse's office
Chapter 4: Proactive interference
Chapter 5: Pizza
Chapter 6: Something-with-benefits
Chapter 7: Spitters are quitters
Chapter 8: Gentle
Chapter 9: Too good to be true
Chapter 10: Operation backfired
Chapter 11: Square 1
Chapter 12: Rock and a hard place
Chapter 13: Mystery solved
Chapter 14: Better as...
Chapter 15: To be normal
Chapter 16: Best Friends Forever?
Chapter 17: Advantage
Chapter 18: Wanted
Chapter 19: The C in Colby stands for Confused
Chapter 20: Teenage dream
Chapter 21: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 22: Meeting the in-laws
Chapter 23: End of the line
Chapter 24: Bold
Chapter 25: Talk to me
Chapter 26: Cheesy
Chapter 27: Enlightenment
Chapter 28: Mother knows best
Chapter 29: Blue Balls and Bottom boys
Chapter 30: Alcoholics Anonymous
Chapter 31: Thick thighs save lives
Chapter 32: Top of the class
Chapter 33: Daddy issues
Author's note
PLOT TWIST!
Cover Poll!
Countdown
Ready, set, LAUNCH!
Sneak Peek
(Newly edited) Bonus chapter: drunk in love
Bonus chapter: Go for it, Ezra
Bonus chapter: Go for it, Ezra (part two)
Patreon teaser #1
Patreon teaser #2
Patreon teaser #3
Ezra's Benefit: chapter one
Bonus chapter: Cat fight

Chapter 1: Mistakes are made

683K 16.8K 94.3K
By lavender-fields

Being drunk is fun. Making out with someone whilst drunk is fun. Being too drunk to remember who you were making out with whilst drunk is fun. Basically, he had had a lot of fun at a party the night before. Granted he didn't remember anything that happened at the party but he was pretty sure he had a great time and he had hickeys coating his neck as proof he'd done something with a very lucky lady.

That feeling was instantly ruined the morning after, due to both his hangover and the anonymous text message he was sent.

Colby Williams had never seen the number before so he assumed it was spam, it was only his curiosity of being sent an image instead of a message that caused him to open it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit-" Colby whispered to himself in a locked stall in the boy's locker room. He was supposed to be at morning football practice by now but the picture stole all of his attention. "That's not me in the picture, is it? Has to be photoshopped. I wouldn't kiss him. I wouldn't kiss a boy, period. Right?"

He stared down in horror at his phone. A random number had sent him a picture of two guys making out. Colby thought it must've been some type of gay porn spam that his friends had signed him up for as a joke, but under closer inspection, he realised that was him in the photo with none other than Ezra Dickinson.

The photo was clearly taken at the party because of the low but colourful lighting and the empty bottle of vodka Colby was holding. Ezra had one arm wrapped around Colby's waist and the other pinning Colby to the wall. Colby had his arms tightly wrapped around Ezra's neck and a hand buried in Ezra's platinum blonde hair. There was no denying that in this photo they were making out. The photo had been taken so perfectly that you could see their mouths firmly placed on each other's.

This must be sexual assault, Colby tried to reason to himself, but it was really obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying and consenting to everything Ezra was doing in the photo which only made him fell worse about it.

Three major things bothered Colby about this photo:

1) Who the hell took it? Because clearly they had never heard the phrase: 'What happens at the party, stays at the party.'

2) Why the actual hell would Colby kiss Ezra of all people? Colby had hated Ezra with a passion since high school began. He was just so full of himself because he was captain of the football team which meant he was the ultimate pussy-magnet and was the greatest guy EVER. Seriously fuck that guy.

3) Why the actual fucking hell did Colby look like the submissive one in this picture?! He had never been with a guy before but -theoretically- he was 99.99% sure he'd be the top. Right? That was the main thing that fuelled Colby's angry. 

"Colby? You alright in there, man? You've been on the toilet for like ten minutes now. Coach is getting pissed, get out here already." Said Finley, Colby's best friend and the perfect person to ask the important question to.

Colby threw open the stall door, slamming it against the wall and screamed at Finley. "If I was in a gay relationship I'd be the top! Right?"

Finley just stared back at Colby, unfazed by his outburst but surprised by the question. "Listen, man." Finley rested a gentle hand on Colby's shoulder. "You know I'll love you whether you're straight, gay or a furry but no. You would not be the top, you're a bottom boy." He delivered the news as if he was a doctor giving Colby some really bad news.

"What are you on about?! I am so a top! I'm going to prove it to you! Never- ever call me bottom boy again! You're the bottom boy!" Cried back Colby. Finley was about to retort when they were loudly interrupted.

"You're both fucking bottom boys! Now get on the field NOW!"

The boys recoiled in shock as Coach Sally Clain had snuck into the toilets and was now screaming at them. At a glance she was not a very scary woman. She was about 5"6, in her forties with a dirty blonde bob and she wore the school's blue tracksuit that was a little bit too big for her. But you would be a fool to underestimate this woman. After all, the shorter they are the closer they are to hell.

She had the lungs of a banshee and was cruel in her punishments. She wasn't the original coach, her husband had been it before her but he broke his leg and had to quit. Rumour had it that Coach Sally has broken his leg on purpose by pushing him down a flight of stairs, because he was a terrible coach (which was true) so that she could become coach instead. She knew the game of football inside and out. Although, the rumours of her purposefully breaking her husband's leg was yet to be confirmed.

"Now, boys. Stop having a domestic and GET OUT THERE!" Screamed Coach Clain.

Colby and Finley sprinted out of the toilets and onto the football field. That's when Colby saw him. Mr Kiss-you-at-a-party-and-ruin-your-day himself.

Ezra was leading some pretty intense warm-up drills in the centre of the field. His fair hair stuck to his forehead because of the sweat. His sun kissed skin glowing in the morning light and his muscles clearly rippling underneath his skintight white pants and red shirt. What a dick.

Colby scowled at him before Ezra even noticed him.

"This is late. Even for you, Colby." Ezra said. His voice deep and gruff. The rest of the team snickered.

"I'm going to punch him in his perfect little face." Colby said to Finley.

"Please don't. I don't need your parents accusing me of corrupting their precious baby boy again." Said Finley.

"Do they still hate you because we set of those fireworks when we were twelve. We're seventeen now. Why are they still mad?" Asked Colby.

"You tell me, man. They're your parents." Finley shuddered at the thought of Colby's mother angry.

"Come on guys! We've finished warm-ups so just get your gear on. Are you capable of doing that, Colby, or do you need some more time before you actually start doing anything?" Said Ezra in his annoyingly nice voice and charming smile. It was a scam, the blonde boy was a demon under all the niceties.

Colby shoved past Ezra sending him a glare that was equally returned.

"You think you're better than me, dickhead?" Scoffed Colby.

"You haven't done anything to challenge that idea, Colby." Said Ezra.

'I'm going to kill him.' Colby thought. 'I'm going to kill him for that stupid kiss and hide his body where no one will find it.' That thought kept Colby smiling throughout the entirety of training.

*

Coach had kept Colby after practice was done and made him clear up all the kit and equipment the team had used during it. Finley got to go on time, because technically he had shown up on time and Coach said she felt bad for him always having to put up with Colby's crap. Which was totally unfair. Finley loved dealing with Colby's crap, he was sure of it.

Ezra had talked to the coach after practice as well but not because he was in trouble, but for some other reason instead. Always the little golden boy, Colby thought.

When Colby had finally finished clearing up he headed for the showers only to find Ezra already using one of them. The one that Colby always used. Colby's shower!

"Hey dickhead!" Colby shouted. "Get out of my shower!"

Ezra just sighed and faced away from him. "Colby. There are plenty of other showers that you can use."

"Yeah. But that's the one I always use. Ask anyone."

"Well no one else is here, so what are you going to do about it?" Ezra turned back around to Colby and held him down with a glare.

Colby tried to ignore the fact that Ezra was naked in the shower and barged into the cubicle that he was in. Ezra looked shocked that Colby had actually come in. Got him! Colby thought.

"You think you're all that. Bet you even think that you'd be the top and I'd be the bottom boy. Well you're wrong!" Colby mocked, his voice laced with triumph.

"What are you talking abo-"

Ezra's sentence was cut off by Colby slamming his lips onto his. The kiss had taken Ezra by surprise as Colby managed to shove him against one of the walls of the shower. Both of them getting drenched by the warm pouring water.

Ezra opened his mouth to object but Colby shoved his tongue in before he even got the opportunity to speak. Colby didn't know why he did it or why he was enjoying it but he knew one thing, whatever this was, he was winning and he was the fucking top!

Colby figured Ezra must have picked up on that thought too as he turned the tables on Colby. He grabbed Colby's hands, flipped them round so now Colby was against the wall and pinned his hands above his head.

Colby tried to stifle the moan that was rising in his throat. Ezra had gotten Colby in a firm grip so all Colby could do was battle Ezra's tongue for dominance. Ezra had the slight height advantage over Colby. He was 6"2 whilst Colby was nearly 6"1. A fact that really annoyed Colby. Ezra was also stronger than Colby, only by a little bit. If Colby showed up to practice regularly like goody two shoes over here, then he would be that strong too.

Colby's pants began to feel tighter and tighter as the kiss went on. He wasn't the only one either.  Colby could feel Ezra inadvertently pressing his hard on against Colby's thigh.

Colby took a sneaky peak down and Oh my god that is big. The intimidation passed quickly as Colby thought of the perfect idea to establish his top energy again. He slipped one of his hands from Ezra's grip and began to pump Ezra's cock.

It worked. Ezra stopped kissing Colby and let out a deep groan. The sound of Ezra's voice only tightening Colby's pants even more. It's not that Colby was finding Ezra attractive. No, no, no, no, no, that would be ridiculous, it was just nature taking over. Any man would get turned on by somebody moaning and writhing under their touch, yeah, that was it.

Ezra began to bite and suck on Colby's neck and teased one of Colby's nipples with his hand. Colby was sure it would have no effect on him, he was a guy after all, that stuff only worked on girls. He was wrong. Ezra gently pinched and rolled Colby's nipple in between his fingers causing shocks of ecstasy to go straight to his dick. Colby became a panting mess under Ezra's skilful touches. He wanted to start touching his own cock but that would be admitting to Ezra that he was enjoying this and that was a sign of defeat.

Colby began to pump even faster, trying to prove a point. What that point was, even he wasn't sure anymore. Ezra's hand eventually left Colby's nipples and went to his pants instead. Colby would never admit it but he had been hoping that Ezra would start touching his dick too. It was aching under the tight fabric of his pants, begging for some much needed attention.

Ezra pulled down his pants and removed Colby's hand from his cock, instead he began pumping them together. Colby could've sworn he saw stars in that moment. The warmth radiating off of
Ezra's cock sent shivers up his spine as both their dicks leaked all over each other. His head rolled back in pleasure.

He couldn't hold it back anymore, he began to moan. It was embarrassing but he couldn't hold the moans down any longer. He thought he was going to explode if he did.

"...ster...aster..." whispered Colby.

"What?" Asked Ezra.

Heat rose to Colby's cheeks but he figured since he was already in this situation, he may as well enjoy it as much as possible. "Faster. Do it faster."

Ezra smirked at the request but did as he was asked. He began to pump faster. Ezra leaned back in for a kiss and claimed Colby's mouth with his own. Colby tried to convince himself he was doing all this to assert his dominance but then his orgasm struck.

He grasped Ezra's shoulders, pulling him close. His body tensing and his legs trembling as he came all over Ezra's bare chest. Ezra came soon after and then they were left there in silence. Leaning against the shower wall with the water no longer running. Colby's head resting under Ezra's chin as they both stood their panting.

"Why? Why did you do that?" Ezra began to ask in between breaths but then Coach screamed in from the outside.

"You good for nothings better not still be in there! You're supposed to take a shower not start a fucking flood!"

Colby suddenly realised the predicament he was in. He was wrapped up in Ezra's arms, soaking wet with his dick out.

"Hurry up, jackass." Spat Colby, shoving Ezra away and storming out. A firm blush still rested on his cheeks. He dried himself of, changed his clothes and left, repeatedly asking himself in his head, 'What have I done?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 17.4K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
61.8K 2.4K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
27.8K 710 42
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
70.8K 2.3K 47
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. Please check TWs. After Theo got outed to the whole school, he gets paired with...