Quirkless {Police AU} {Comple...

By Swampertman

This was my first fanfic. It's shitty, be careful. Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless Police Officer. After his inter... More

Information
Chapter 1- Muggers
Chapter 2-Bakugo
Chapter 3- Ochaco's Dream
Chapter 4- Enter Kamijirou
Chapter 5- Day at the mall
Chapter 6- Shigaraki and The Aftermath of the Mall Incident
A/N
Chapter 7- A Confession
Chapter 8- Board Meeting and Izuku's Conundrum
Chapter 9- Operation Love (It's LoV!)
Chapter 10- Bakugo and the Return of Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11- Getting Ready (+ an A/N)
Chapter 12- The Date
Chapter 13 - Todoroki?
Ive got a question.....(A/N)
Chapter 15- Conflicting Memories
Chapter 16- All Might's Apology
Chapter 17- The Plight of Rebirther
Chapter 18- Todoroki: Act 2
Chapter 19- Refusal
Chapter 20- Coffee
Chapter 21-Coffee: Act 2
Epilouge
New Cover!

Chapter 14 - Torture

1.8K 44 47
By Swampertman

So, the start of this chapter is written from the viewpoint of Ochaco, but she's trying to keep sane while being tortured. Also, I don't own any of the pictures or videos I use. I can't draw, lol. Also, I think I need a new cover for my book. I don't like the current one that much, but as I said, I can't draw, and there isn't too many photos of Izuku as a police officer.

Day 1

Bakugo came in to torture me again. He used the same quirk he had used prior times. I have no idea what he wants as his end goal, but all I know is he's planning something.

Day 5

He is still coming back. Everyday, he continues to do it, while he screams about his horrible day. I'm not sure how much longer I can take the pain. It's beginning to get more and more painful. I also think that Bakugo is actually unhinged. One moment he's laughing, the next moment he's crying. It's really unsettling.

Day 15

He added a new quirk to the torture process. Now, he uses a quirk that creates a whip. He whips me over 50 times every day. Then he sends pain through my head for about 15 minutes, then leaves me alone, with only bread and water for the rest of the day. He's stopped talking to me at all, other than whispers in my ear, about how heroes are bad.

Day 21?

I'm losing all sense of myself. I forgot why I'm here. I have no one to talk to, and I'm starving. I don't remember what I did to deserve this. I don't even remember my name. The only name I remember is Izuku, but that name has lost all of its meaning. I don't remember who that person is.

Day ?

"Who are the bad guys?" A blue haired guy asks me.

"The heroes." I respond.

"Who do you hate?"

"The heroes."

"What is our goal?"

"To annihilate all heroes, and take over the world."

"Good. Welcome to the League of Villains, Rebirther."

"That's my name? I completely forgot my name."

"That's your villain name, because you want to bring about the rebirth of the world. We do need a name to call you outside of battle though, so we'll call you Keke."

"Keke? That's a stupid name."

"That was your name before. Your last name is Nialliv"

"Why were you guys doing that stuff to me anyways?"

"Because you went against my orders on a mission."

"Oh. That makes sense."

"Anyways, welcome." He opened the door of the room, and I walked out. Standing there were a few people. One of the males had deformed purple skin, there was a female with messy blond hair, tied up into two buns, a guy with a purple mist for his body, and a blonde male with spiky blonde hair, who looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi, I guess my name is Keke. And my villain name is Rebirther. Though, apparently you should already know that."

"Good. Now let's cut your hair."

What happened with the heroes in that one month, when Ochaco was missing?

Let's rewind.

One month earlier......

3rd person POV, Alleyway

"So now I'm the new holder of One for All?"

"Yes."

Time skip lol

We were sitting in a room with Tsukaiuchi, discussing our next course of action.

"Well, we have no idea where on earth she may be. For all we know, they could've taken her to Canada."

Izuku put his head in his arms, deep in thought.

3 weeks earlier, Tsukaiuchi's office

"Midoriya."

"Yes Tsukaiuchi?"

"We think we've found their hideout again."

"What? Really?!"

"Yes."

"Let's go!"

"Wait." Tsukaiuchi put a hand out.

"What?"

"We need to train you to use your quirk."

2 weeks earlier, UA high school rooftop

"You really think I'm ready All Might?"

"Of course Midoriya. You've come a long way since I've met you."

"Thanks! I guess....."

"Well, now we're ready to plan out our attack."

1 week ago, Villains Base

"This is their base. We've got an audio recorder installed that they don't know about. It's installed in the corner of their conference room. They're in the middle of a meeting right now." Tsukaiuchi said.

"Can we listen?"

"Of course." Izuku put the receiver to his ear.

"Listen Todoroki, If you want more money, you're not gonna get it."

"Why is that Bakugo?"

"Because we're barely getting by the way it is."

"That's a lie. If you don't give me a bigger cut, I'm done being your informant."

"That's a bluff. You can't just go back to The heroes and say "I was working for the villains, but they wouldn't pay me more, so I'm back and here's what they told me."

Silence

"Fine. I'll get you more info."

Todoroki then walked out of the the conference room, presumably to leave. Izuku looked at Tsukaiuchi with tears in his eyes.

"And I though he was my friend."

"Well, even our best friends can be traitors, and that's just how it is Midoriya." Tsukaiuchi responded.

"You know what to do." All Might cut in. Tsukaiuchi nodded, and contacted other heroes to apprehend Todoroki.

1 day ago, Tartarus prison

"You lied to me Todoroki. I thought I could trust you."

"......."

"Why did you do it Todoroki?"

"Because I needed the money."

"So you would betray your best friends because you need the money?! Does Momo know about this? Is she a part of this?!"

"No! Stop! Momo has nothing to do with this, and she obviously knows, it's all over the news."

"Why though?"

"My mom.....is sick. We can't afford surgery."

"Todoroki....."

"Look, I'm sorry Midoriya, this is my fault. I didn't want to side with the villains but.....I just can't let my mother die. Not yet!"

"I'll come by another day Todoroki. Maybe we can sort this out."

Present time

Izuku was standing outside in the pouring rain, in his police uniform, when a voice spoke in his ear, through his earpiece.

"Ready to infiltrate Midoriya?"

"Roger that Tsukaiuchi."

"You know, you need a hero name now Midoriya."

"No I don't All Might. This is just temporary. I will give it back to Ochaco when I see her again."

"Whatever Young Midoriya. Let's just focus on the task at hand."

"Roger."

Izuku opened the door to the building. It was a bit plain looking, and quite dark inside. He saw some steps, and headed upwards, hoping to find some clues to where she was. He touched his earpiece to speak to Tsukaiuchi and All Might.

"Where are the heroes?" He asked.

"They're out here with us, just in case."

"What! But I need help in here!"

"You're training in stealth went well. All you need to do is see if you can locate her, and if you do, tell us, or off a villain finds you. If you hear

"Fine."

He walked up his fourth flight of stairs when he saw it. The bar identical to the one the League of Villains used to have as their base. He could see some people sitting at the table. Toga, Dabi, someone who was only slightly in his window of vision, and Shigaraki. He also saw Kurogiri serving them alcohol. He turned on the transmitter, and listened carefully.

"We're going to find that Midoriya kid and take him down. He has Uravity's quirk now." Shigaraki said.

"Well, one of them. He has the Superpower one." Dabi responded.

"That means he could use that to his advantage." Toga said.

"You guys still haven't told me who the hell this Uravity person is." The barely visible person stated. Izuku thought she sounded strangely familiar.

"Number one hero. Disappeared a month ago. Doesn't really matter." Shigaraki retorted.

"Whatever."

"Do you guys know where he is currently?" Kurogiri asked.

"No, but we'll find him." Silence followed this.

"Uhhhhh! You guys are taking way to long to explain this! I need to use the toilet." The barely visible person got up and moved into his field of view. A young women of about 20 moves into his field of view. She looked sleep deprived, and her hair was cut on one side of her head, but the other was left long. Despite these things, Izuku couldn't help notice she was quite attractive.

That's when it hit him.

It was Ochaco.

Just not the one he remembered.

He didn't have time to react as she came into the hallway. She instantly saw him and froze.

Her eyes flashed with recognition, but she couldn't remember who he was.

Or why her chest hurt so much.

Also, this was the chapter inspired by Izuoto I forgot to add that lol. Check out his books! They're pretty good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 141 46
(Finished) Deku decides to take Bakugo's advice after All Might says he'll never be a hero luckily for him he's saved from the fall. However nobody e...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
37.3K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
8.4K 368 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...