๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ,, ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ...

Od cukaa_

"๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‚๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ? ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’†." ... Viac

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ :
๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ž๐๐„
๐˜•๐˜– ๐˜๐˜™๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ˆ ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜“ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜›
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐˜š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐˜ž๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„: ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

3.9K 133 40
Od cukaa_

𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒅

"Nice necklace, Captain."

Levi narrowed eyes at the woman, glancing down to where she was staring, his mouth forming an 'o' shape once realizing what she meant. He raised his hand and smirked.

"You want it?"

"Hell yeah."

"Meet me later, seven."

"Ahem."

Erwin coughed to get their attention, glancing back and forth at the two and feeling completely the odd one out with the way they were acting. They were used to the coquette attacking Levi with her teases. However, the Captain going along with her surely took him by surprise.

"Anyways, the situation about titans appearing in Wall Rose is still unclear. Instead of playing that stupid child cards ga-"

"Adults can play this too!" Tori defended and shot a glare at the ravenette directions whilst drawing two cards from the deck.

"Tch. Eyebrows, focus on thinking about a shitty theory regarding Wall Rose." As the two played, they have also been thinking about the current situation of Wall Rose. The redhead did her best to remember something that can help them with the mysterious appearance of titans in Wall Rose. She already had a theory in her mind, but it's too unbelievable to even think about it. And if her theory is correct, then the woman will be fully convinced that her sole purpose in living is to kill people.

"The hole has to be somewhere else. Hanji 's Squad still overlooks the Ragako Village accident." Erwin takes out two-four red cards from his pile and stacked them with the rest of the cards that they played.

"I've got something." Her lips formed a straight line, throwing her cards down, all plus fours. Just as she was about to speak, Pyxis enters the room and salutes the Commander.

"Continue, Lieutenant." She grimaced at the Honorific and then continued what she would do. As soon as her idea emerged from her mouth, the men developed expressions of surprise.

"How can you say that?" Pyxis, still in shock, raised an eyebrow at her comment. Tori wasn't kidding about her argument, and perhaps it can be.

"If you're looking at it closely, the people from the village disappeared into thin air, the only thing left was their horses and titans. Why didn't they took the horses? Why is there no blood? The people may have escaped. But the Titans are chasing them and yet they didn't bring their horses with them."

She stood up and stepped up to the entrance, with a grim expression still on her face. In the meantime, Tori left the room for the three men to talk, bumping into Hanji and a buzz-cut cadet. Before taking their separate ways, the women exchanged looks, realizing what is about to go down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Uh..."

Shit. New squad.

"Hey?"

The three cadets stared at the woman awkwardly, glancing at each other.

"Introduce yourselves, I guess." She chuckled nervously and fiddled with her paperwork.

Tall, independent and and serious, Andrea stood at the middle of the line. Her brown curls were neatly tied into a high ponytail. Tori can see promise in her, as Andrea seemed really serious.

A blue-eyed boy, Steve Lazarus. He really had the looks and for someone his age, his height was astounding. His pale face turned red as soon she eyed him up and down.

He looks intimidating, purely because of his height.

Levi would need some.

Lastly, Ishi Lathem. Busty and blonde, she had all the assets. Rich, perfect body, completely loving and normal family, everyone envied her.

"Uh... If you guys dont know, my team got wiped out by a titan. Specifically the Female Titan. Im expecting all of you— What?"

Tori rolled her eyes and glared at the door. It creaked open eerily, revealing a tired Mikasa.

"Commander Erwin needs you—"

"Im doing some—"

"Now."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"That was more paperwork than I thought." Tori yawned and stretched her arms, not bothering to look at the new pile of paperwork on her desk. She had already given her new squad members their sleeping quarters and hurried into her office. Ever since Erwin had forced her to be the Lieutenant, the amount of paperwork she had absurdly tripled.

Her blank, green eyes read her journal still laying at the table, debating whether or not she was going to write another log. Tori has also maintained a diary wherever she lives. On the blood-red journal, you wouldn't find cliche things about her values and love life. It was much more disturbing inside and packed with evil than you thought it was. It holds the darkest thoughts: the everlasting night terrors.

It has been so long since Tori got to sleep without ever waking up with sweat on her face. That's why she rarely takes a rest anymore; figured that if she doesn't sleep, she won't get to see those twisted nightmares.

Tori has three notebooks overall. The off-white colored for organizing her schedules and whatnots as an officer. Pitch black for her unruly thoughts that might break her mind sooner or later. And lastly, the crimson red full of her secrets and a list of people she killed.

"Now that I remember, I haven't slept for three days." The redhead paused for a moment before chuckling to herself.

"Ah~ You've done it now, Queen." A knock caused her to fall from her chair and widen her eyes.

"I've got some shitty news. You won't like it." Her favorite meat, Levi hissed from outside and impatiently banged on the door.

"Eh, if I won't like it, why bother telling me? Besides, I'm changing right now." She lied while checking under her fingernails for any sign of dirt.

"Just change quick. This is urgent, Tori." Something in his tone made her swing open the door instead. Levi sighed and forced his way inside then rested on the spare chair in front of her desk.

"Wha-"

"Your theory might be correct, maniac." The woman's body froze, as incoherent words struggled to come out from her throat. Tori closed her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"I always knew that the reason I was forced into this filthy world was to kill. I should've remembered this valuable information and told you guys, it is all my fault."

"Tch. Shut up and eat your gummies. Stop giving me this bullshit and stop guilt-tripping yourself. You're stupid for not realizing you lost your memories."

"I suddenly lost my appe-" Levi shoved a handful of gummies in her mouth so sudden that it made her choke on it. Her cheeks warmed up at the action but then shrugged it off. Why am I blushing when Levi tried to choke me with gummies? Gee, what's wrong with me? Levi tilted his seat backward and groaned, head thrown back.

"Cut your nails. They're shitty long." 

"Beg first. If you do, I'll cut it." She fought back the urge to smile and wrap herself in Levi's exposed manly arms. "Did you just hear the piece of shit coming out of your mouth?"

"Beg first. It's been so long since I've seen someone beg on my knees." The ravenette rolled his eyes at her excuse and scoffed, before walking to the door.

"Try shitty four-eyes, she might beg for an experiment with you." With that, he went off to who knows where leaving a pouting Tori. She glanced at her journals organized on her desk. She gingerly opened her dark journal and scribbled away what she was thinking. Inside, random words and anything that come into her mind was lazily written on the paper.

I'm hungry.

Tori decided to teach her new squad about the basics of close combat training and she's surprised that they're good.

"Now rotate your hips like this.. Look at Andrea- No, Steve like this" She showed him one more time and how to do it. Soon, all if them got the rythm of the attack and did well.

"Now, I want all four of you to charge at me at the same time" Steve was the first one to come at her. His upcoming attack was pretty obvious so she swiftly blocked it and kicked him at the back.

"Didnt I told you 'all at once'?" And then they did charged at her. Ishi kept throwing punches at the red head whilst blocking Andrea's kicks. Ishi headbutted you in the gut, causing you to stumble. You pushed Ishi next to you and kicked her on the chest, being careful not to put too much strength. Steve spinned her around, letting the boy punch her in the face. She gladly returned the action, but it was harder and stronger.

Ishi went past Tori accidentally, taking this as an  oppurtunity to grab her hand from behind and slam her back on the ground. 2 down, 1 to go. Andrea delivered a kick then a punch to Tori's gut. She eyed the brunette for a moment, before speedily hitting her gut. She clutched her stomach in pain while you kept deflecting Steve's punches. He used his leg to make her fall, but only suceeding in making her stumble.

Tori used this opening to do her special move. She ran until she's near him, jumped and used his shoulder to get higher then wrapped her strong calves on his neck, choking him a bit. She fell to the ground and tumbled elegantly.

Tori smirked and stepped on Ishi's bruise, wanting to see the gorl cry out in pain. "Ah!" She may be chill, but when it comes to training, she never holds herself back. Especially when Tori trains new cadets, every single one goes straight to the infirmary.

"Beg."

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

41K 1.8K 13
โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
77.5K 2K 25
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ~ "๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
78 11 14
"๐šˆ-๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ... ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›..." "๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š– ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—." ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š. ๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
573K 21.9K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...