The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 27

654 33 3
By Maxhamtay8

*Emmie's POV*

Slowly, I opened my eyes to reveal that I was in a hospital. I quickly shot up in the hospital bed and instantly felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I clenched my tech and held my shoulder.

When the pain went away, I stood up. I was barefooted and was wearing hospital scrubs. My clothes I was wearing when I was shot were neatly cleaned and folded on the table across the room. Everything was there. My dark blue dress, my grew jacket, and my small combat boots.

I then went to the door to find that it was locked. I started to bang in the door. "Hello! Hello! Please, the door is locked, let me out!"

I stumbled back as the door was pushed open. And African American teenager came in. I saw his name tag said Noah. He looked at me for a second then left.

I tried the door again but it was locked.

A while later, a doctor and a women came in.

"Don't worry kid, you're safe. We aren't going to hurt you unless you try something stupid." The lady with the name tag that said Dawn on it. I held my shoulder. "You were shot, we found you in the woods. Now, you have to repay us."

"Just let me go," I spat.

"We helped you, now you help us. You are young so you can do the easy things around here," Dawn said.

"Let. Me. Go."

"You are a child, I'm not going to just let you out into the city on your own." Dawn and the doctor went to the door.

"Wait! Are my mommy and daddy here?" I asked and whimpered.

"No. We just found you in the woods," Dawn replied. She exited and I caught to door. "Noah, get Beth. I have a job for her."

Beth! "Dawn!" I yelled. She turned to face me. I stepped back a step. "Who is Beth? Can I see her? Please?"

Dawn walked off without giving me an answer. I returned to my room and sat at the windowsill.

About half an hour later, the door opened and a familiar face with blond hair entered the room. "Emmie!" Beth yelled and ran to me. She picked me up and wrapped me in a hug.

"I thought you were dead," I said and tears rolled down my face. She held my head onto her shoulder. We stood there for a long time.

"Where's Maggie? Glenn?" She asked.

"I was with them. Everyone was safe together. I went with my parents to go to Washington because this guy Eugene says he knows the cure. We were attacked by these guys and I got scared and ran off with a gunshot wound. I passed out and woke up here," I said.

"They're alive? Maggie and Glenn are alive?" She asked and smiled. I saw her eyes tearing up with happiness. She squealed and spun me around. "I almost forgot! Come with me!" She set me down and dragged me by the hand down the hallway.

We entered a room and a woman was asleep on the bed. "Carol!" I yelled and jumped onto the bed. She opened her eyes.

"Emmie!" She hugged me tight. "Is everyone okay?"

"Yes, everyone's fine as far as I know," I replied.

We sat in Carols room all night together.

/////Authors note/////
I am so sorry but I might not be able to update for a few days! Please understand!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.5K 64
Just a book with imagines of one of my favourite twilight actor. Taylor Lautner.
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
4.5K 76 12
Concept: what if Robby and Tory met before everything what if they were long lost child hood friends what if they were more then just friends and wh...
154K 7K 65
αž€αžΆαžšαŸ€αž”αž€αžΆαžšαž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αž—αžΆαž–αž‡αžΆαž€αžΌαž“αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαž–αŸ’αžšαž˜αž‘αž‘αž½αž›αžαž»αžŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœ αžŠαŸ„αž™αž‚αŸ’αž˜αžΆαž“αž€αŸ’αžŠαžΈαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž–αžΈαž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαž‘αŸ…αžœαž·αž‰αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž€ αžαŸ‚αžαžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αž€αžΆαžšαž αžΎαž™αž‚αŸ’αž˜αžΆαž“αž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž―αžŽαžΆ αž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αž…αŸ’αžšαž‘αŸ†αž αžΎαž™αž αŸ’αž‚αŸαž˜αž…αžΆαž”αŸ‹αž•αŸ’αžŠαžΎαž˜αž–αžΈαž–αŸαž›...