promise เผ„ ๐™‰. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By -lynnswrld

UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

๐•๐•€๐•

2.8K 91 7
By -lynnswrld

After that, Klaus left to find his brother, Finn. Blair watched from the shadows as the Salvatores schemed, but she never could quite figure out what they had planned.

"Niklaus." Blair put the phone to her ear as she sat at the bar in Mystic Grill.

"Blair. I require your assistance with something." Klaus said.

"And what might that something be?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"The Bennett witch. She helping get rid of the link between me and my siblings."

"And I assume you need me because this isn't voluntary for her?" Blair said, placing a bill on the counter and walking out to her car.

"Mhm. How soon can you be here?"

"Give me five minutes. See ya." She said, hanging up and throwing her phone in the passengers seat. She got there rather quickly, trying to be there before dark. She walked in the living room, to find Klaus and Bonnie.

"I don't think we've had the chance to meet yet. I'm Blair." Blair smiled at Bonnie, who only scowled.

"I know who you are. That crazy bitch that tried to murder her own brother." Bonnie spat. Blair let out a mock gasp.

"Actually, I am saving his life. If it weren't for me he would be dead right now." Blair said before they all heard Damon scream in the other room.

"What was that?" Bonnie asked Klaus as Blair walked that way.

"I wouldn't let it bother you, love." Klaus said as Blair saw Rebekah and Damon. She let out a small laugh and went back to Klaus' side.

"Well, it does bother me. You bother me. Well, you use people to get what you want, it's not right. You're using Blaine's sister by compelling her."  Bonnie gestured to Blair. He smile fell and she glared at the young witch.

"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back." Bonnie pushed Klaus away from her. "Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? Now, I know it's in the grimoire and I know it requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are."

Klaus grabbed a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it. Klaus pointed to them.

"Elijah. Rebekah. Kol. Finn." Klaus bit into his hand and held out his bleeding hand clenched in a fist and looked at Bonnie.  "Where do you want this?"

Bonnie looked away and grabbed a glass, holding it under Klaus's hand so his blood can drip into it.

Klaus and Blair watched as Bonnie began the spell. She started chanting in Latin as she poured the blood into the glass. When all of the blood was in the glass, She poured it in the middle of a circle of candles, still chanting. Soon enough, the blood began to separate into five puddles, for five siblings. The candles rose as Bonnie became more intense. When she finished the spell, she looked very sad, ashamed even, if what she'd just done.

"Oh, lighten up. You were a big help." Blair smiled at the girl, who looked like she wanted to kill her.

Klaus grabbed all of Bonnies things and put them in her bag, giving it to her. After she put her bag on her shoulder, Klaus grabbed her and began walking her out, Blair followed.

"Aw, leaving so soon?" Rebekah said as she came from around the corner, wiping blood off of her hands.

"Sister. Be nice." Klaus said.

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class." Rebekah smiled and walked away, revealing Damon in the snares in the room Rebekah just walked out of.

"Oh my God." Bonnie said, obviously shocked and horrified.

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. Go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire." Bonnie looked at Damon again.

"Just get me out of here." Bonnie demanded.

"Very well." Klaus escorted Bonnie out. Blair stayed behind and walked closer to Damon.

"Sad your little witch friend didn't come to your rescue?" Blair taunted. Damon looked up at her, before dropping his head again.

"No, I'm having such a great time." Damon said weakly. Blair chuckled.

"Even in this state you are as annoying as ever." Blair rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, to Klaus.

"So, you obviously didn't need my help with the witch, so what did you really need?" Blair asked.

"Is it a sin that I just wanted to see you?" Klaus asked, his hands wrapping around her waist. Blair had a small smile on her face.

"I guess it is not entirely." She smiled before her leaned down and kissed her. They kissed for only a moment before they were interrupted.

"Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this." They turned their heads. Rebekah rushed into the room and they all walked into the room Damon was currently chained up in.

"Oh good, a hero. What do you want?" Klaus asked. Stefan dropped the duffel bag he carried at Klaus's feet.

"I'm here to make a deal." Stefan said.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon asked his little brother.

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn." Stefan told Klaus, who looked over at Rebekah.

"That's impossible." Rebekah denied him.

"Actually it's not. Finn is dead." Stefan said, Blair silently gasped.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah asked Stefan, who looked at Klaus.

"Damon in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you." Stefan offered.

"This is too easy. There's gotta be more than he's telling us." Blair whispered to Klaus.

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?" Klaus asked suspiciously.

"Because there aren't." Stefan said firmly.

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus walked over to Damon. Blair crossed her arms with a small smirk.

"Leave." Klaus told Damon, who looked up at him.

"No." Damon said.

"Go on. Leave." Klaus suggested again.

"Nik, he's my plaything not yours." Rebekah pouted.

Klaus grabbed Damon by the throat and compelled him. "I said, go home."

Damon starts to pull a wrist out from the snares, peeling the flesh off of it in the process. He screams in pain.

"Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself. Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now."
Klaus said grabbing Damon by the throat and compelling him again. "Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven." Damon told him.

"Eleven! Really? So, not eight then." Klaus said, looking over at Stefan.

"You really shouldn't have lied." Rebekah said to Stefan.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan gave in.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue." Klaus suggested.

"What is wrong with you?" Stefan gave him a hateful look.

"What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend. I really think you should be thanking me." Stefan rushed at Klaus and pinned him against a wall with a white oak stake in hand. Rebekah grabbed Blair's wrist before she could rush over to them. Klaus grabbed his wrist.

"Step down, or you both die." Stefan loosened his grip and Klaus took the stake.

"There. Now you only have to get me the other two." Klaus said.

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah said, walking over to Damon and releasing him from the traps. Damon fell to his knees. Klaus walked over to her.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I brought him here. I get to release him. My rules now. Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith." Rebekah picked up the duffel bag with the stakes and left.
Klaus looked over at Stefan.

"Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Klaus grabbed Blair by the hand and left the room.

"You know, I don't think we'll have too many moments alone without an interruption." Blair commented. Klaus chuckled.

"I don't think so, love."

"Niklaus... We have to get those stakes back." Blair grabbed both of his hands and stood in front of him.

"Don't worry, we will. I won't let anything happen, I promise." Klaus reassured her, pulling her into a hug.

"I know you won't." She said with a sigh, looking up at him. "They think you've compelled me."

"How are you sure?"

"If the witch thinks I am, then all of them probably do. That also means they think I can be saved, if they kill you."

"They won't. They can't kill me. So long as I get those stakes, they have no upper hand on me." Klaus said.

"I know. I'm not worried." She lied with a close lipped smile. "I'm gonna go to the bar and get a drink. Go catch up with your sister." He kissed her once more before letting go of her and watching as she left.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Word count: 1641
Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you all a quick reminder to stay healthy and indoors!
or at least not in public places. I appreciate all the love.

~Elle<3~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 24.8K 37
"๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
881K 20.6K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
17.1K 435 26
"I'm Xanthus Mikaelson, the original heretic" "Kill me then" "Who are we burning" "Kol let's go cause some mischief" เผปโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผบโ€เผปโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผบ Discl...
1K 16 7
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทสŸแด‡แด€ษดแด…ส€แด แด…ษช ษขแด‡ษดแดแด แด€ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส ส€แด‡ส™แด‡แด‹แด€สœ, แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}