MaNan- Falling for her..yet A...

Af _theonlydream_

A continuation of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, after MaNan's second break-up, in my writing style and concept. Peep in! Mere

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Untitled Part 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Epilogue
New Book Notification

Chapter- 39

6.8K 354 2
Af _theonlydream_

In Dixit's Palace

Viren's Bedroom

Nandini, walked inside Viren's bedroom only to see him staring at his front by sitting on his armchair. She followed his gaze and she too had tears in her eyes.

It was a portrait of Viren and Chhavi. They were looking so happy. Whenever, he feels hurt, angry or happy, let it be any kind of emotions, he just stares at their photo and share it with his wife. According to Dixits, she is still alive, maybe others won't be able to see her but they can feel her.

Nandini took baby steps towards Viren and knelt down in front of him and kept her head on his lap and he just closed his eyes letting the tears to flow out..

Nandini ( sobbed ): D..Dad, I know, you're mad at me. In fact, you're more than hurt because of me. And I know, a mere sorry won't be enough for it. But Dad, you're the one who always asked me to smile right, then shouldn't I do what you taught me..? Shouldn't I be a lady like how Mom wanted me to be..?

Saying it, she raised her head to look at him and he looked in her eyes for the first time, after the little but a depressing fiasco. She took his hands in her left hand and wiped his tears with her right hand and cupped his right cheek in her palm.

Nandini ( in tears ): Do you remember telling me for the first time that you love to see my smile. You love to see me happy. Maybe, it was a little confession for you but it was an oath for me, Dad. I pledged to Mom ( Chhavi's portrait ) that I will always smile, no matter in whatever pain I am going through but I will smile for you, for my family. I always wanted to see you happy, Dad. When I saw Mom for the last time, she took my tiny hands in her's and said only one thing " You're the butterfly of our family, something which is adorn by everyone due to it's beauty just like how we adore you, make us adore you more by smiling to the whole world even if your heart is twisting in pain. Be a strong lady because your Mumma hates weakness. Be your Dad's strength, your brothers' smile. Maybe, Mumma can't be any of it, anymore. " She was your strength, our happiness, she never cried but wiped our tears instead. I just followed her path, Dad.

Viren looked at her with more tears in his eyes.

Viren ( softly ): You wanted to follow your Mumma's path. Fine, do it. I have no problem. But, does it mean that you won't share your problems with me..? Am I not worthy of it..?

Nandini shook her head in No immediately and held his hands in her's..

Nandini: Nahi Paapu, aisi baath nahi hai. You're the most beautiful thin happened to me, Dad..!! It's just, I knew how much Pops and Manik mattered to you. You, actually think Manik is your son. So, he being the reason of my pain will make you feel ill. You won't be able to bear it. And, you and Pops, your friendship is something I adore the most. I was scared, what if..what if you lose your friendship with him..!!

Viren looked at her with tears but a look asking " seriously "..

Viren: Tujhe hamari friendship ithna kamzor lagi..?

Nandini looked down..

Nandini: Nahi, par mein..I didn't want to be the reason of anyone's worry. I knew how much I mattered to you all and Manik holds the same importance in your life, you won't be able to chose anyone among us. Pops, he would be hurt.

She looked at him and spoke by looking in his eyes..

Nandini: Mein aap sabki khushi banna chahthi thi, Paapu, aansu nahi..I..am..Sorry..You know I love you the most..

Viren looked at her with utmost love in his eyes for her and just knelt down and took her in his arms completely while she sobbed first and then cried like a baby..

Viren: Shh..doll..It's okay..

Nandini ( cried ): I am sorry. I really am..I know, I am at fau..fault but Dad, I didn't want anyone to feel sad..because of me..Mein appse..apke Manu ko..cheenna nahi chathi thi..Sorry Paapu..sorry..

Viren ( smiled amidst tears ): I know Doll. I know my daughter can never be wrong. I was just concerned for you. I can never allow anyone hurting my baby daughter but here you had to be in pain and I didn't do anything. In fact, I was just watching it..It made me feel so low..Chhavi wouldn't have allowed happening it, if she was here..

Nandini broke the hug and wiped his tears..

Nandini: Nahi Paapu, I wasn't in pain. Mom always taught me to move on, she asked never to nag on something, I was sad, I agree, but I didn't want to stick to it like some olden era girls who sit and cry for a guy, Chhavi Virendhar Dixit ki beti aisa ho bhi kaise aur Paapu, Mumma would have been so happy. She doesn't like you getting sad, so she would have done the same thing..

Viren ( sighed ): Of course, she would have done the same thing. Selflessness ke award tum dono ko hi milna chahiye..

Nandini chuckled and he too chuckled with her.

Nandini ( bit her lips ): You don't hate Manik, right..??

Viren looked at his daughter to see a pair of curious plus concerned eyes. He smiled amidst tears and cupped her cheeks..

Virne: I have always wanted you both together. I know, he is at fault by hurting you but which relationship can go in an ever smooth way. A strong relationship will have to face certain downs too, you too went through the same. Loving only a single person even after staying away from each other for more than 6 years isn't something common, doll. I have to accept that he truly loves you and your happiness lie in him. Aur mein hoon kaun jo apni bachi ki khushi cheenne keliye ..I can't hate him, because he's my son too..

She just hugged him and hid herself in his arms, the place where she would never be harmed. No matter what, father's arms is the best place to hide from the cruel world.

Nandini: I love you, Paapu..

Viren ( smiled ): I love you the most, doll..

Viren stared at the Chhavi's photo and sighed inaudibly..

Viren ( thought with a chuckle ): You, actually, gave birth to your photo copy, Mrs. Dixit..

On a random Bridge..

Manik walked to the bridge's entrance only to see a figure standing by holding onto the rail of bridge. He ( Manik ) walked to the person and stood beside to the figure.

Person: My mood isn't good, Manik..Go away..

Manik ( looked down ): Dad...

Raj sighed and took a deep breathe before looking at his son by turning to his right..

Raj ( calmly ): Just because, Love doesn't have any problem in being with you doesn't mean I can forgive you. You did hurt my love..

Raj turned his attention towards the night sky and waited for some response from Manik but he didn't hear any. He moved his gaze to his right to see none but soon his gaze moved down to see his son on his knees with his hands on ears..He wasn't ready to meet Raj's gaze, instead he found the floor much attractive..

Raj ( surprised ): Manik..

He was quiet shocked to see his son on knees. That never happened. Whenever he picks a fight with his son, they will end up in locking themselves in their room and wouldn't talk to other at least for a week. If Manik feels guilty, then he would simply call his Dad on phone and says " I shouldn't have said it, will you forgive me.." and Raj simply says " its okay ". that's it..That was the way they adjust with each other but now Raj seeing Manik literally begging for his forgiveness..

Manik ( looked down ): I know, I am at fault. I never saw a happy face of your's until I came to Paris. You were always a person who keeps a stern face whenever you see me but then here I got to see many shades of your's. And I knew, the reason is your family which have your best friends and their kids whom you consider as your's. Something important is, Nandini is the sole reason fro this happy smile of yours which i couldn't bring it on your face. I never knew why you love her this much until I realized I was wrong, I was wrong for all these years and she was right. She came as a star in my life, Dad and I, actually took her for granted. First, I decided to give her to Dhruv when I got to now about his feelings. I didn't think about her because Dhruv was with me since my childhood. He was my buddy, i can even lose my life for him, so I though loosing Nandini to him won't be difficult. But I was wrong, even breathing was difficult for me, without her I was nothing. When I got to know whatever Dhruv had for Nandini was nothing but a mere crush, I was the most happiest soul on earth. I apologized but she was adamant not to forgive me, still I didn't lose my hope. I used Soha to get to her. I thought she will get jealous and will come to me but who am I kidding with. She didn't like me with any other girl but still, she wasn't ready to forgive until she realized whatever we had for each other was more than any casual crush or teeny-weeny flings. But then,I had to act impulsive. I thought, she didn't trust me when she confessed in the court that she doesn't know what happened in the college because she was unconscious. I wanted her to say that Manik can never kill anyone. So hearing something else made me believe that she doesn't trust me. She thinks that I can kill someone. And the truth was, she was right all over again, I can kill someone if it is to protect my family. She gave me a reality check when she made me realize that I nearly killed Harshad for hurting my friends and if I had loved her won't I kill someone to protect her from the evil. She was damn right, I would have done anything just to protect her. My anger is something only she could control but I won't be able to. And when I realized I had lost her twice only because of me, I wanted her back in my life. Pyar kabhi mila nhi mujhe, Dad. Nyonika kabhi mere liye ek Mom nahi thi aur aap..Nyonika ne tho appse dhoor kiya mujhe phir mujhe pyar sirf Nandini se mila. My friends were there to love me but she..she made me realize what's love, how to love and what it feels to be loved, how does it feel to have a family and I..I became selfish..I became selfish enough not to let her go, not this time. And she was ready again to give me a chance, only if I earn her trust again ad I did it. And when I did, she was ready to give me a chance, to give US a chance..I can't live without her, Dad but I..I have already planned a beautiful future with you too..Please forgive me, Dad..Please..I too want to have a happy family, like every other guy in the world. I too dream to smile without any reason except family..

Manik was in tears by now. All he want was a family, now. After being in this large family, he just wanted to be with them. He just want to be with his Nandini and he knew only she could give him this happiness..

Raj too had tears in his eyes. He knew how much his son craves for Love, that was one reason why he wants Nandini to marry Manik. He knew only his Love could provide the love which his son craves for..

He knelt down and cupped Manik's cheeks while he looked at him ( Raj ) in tears..

Raj ( in tears ): Dard chupana tumhare sabse badi quality hai..Ye kab bandh karoge, huh..

Manik ( innocently ): Jab aap mujhe pyar karna shuru karoge..

And that was it, Raj held Manik close to his heart and they cried and cried till they have energy to shed those tears which they were keeping inside all these years..

Raj: I have always loved you, Manik..Always..I had only one person in this world who is of my blood and that's you, then how can you think that I don't love you. I love you, Manu..

Manik broke the hug immediately..

Manik ( chocked ): You..you called...me..

Raj ( smiled amidst tears ): Manu...mera Manu..my little baby son..

Manik palmed his face and now it was soaked in tears..tears of happiness..

Manik: I missed you, Dad..

Raj ( in tears ): I missed you too son..

Raj has always called him Manu until he turned into teenage because that was the time, Manik started feeling lonely and he started to distance himself from Raj. He thought his Dad never loved him. Perks of teenage, sometimes, you fall in traps while sometimes, you fall to become a better person..

Manik ( teary-eyed ): Will you accept me for your daughter..?

Raj looked in his eyes to sincerity and love. He simply kissed his forehead..

Raj ( smiled ): Never hurt her again and then, she's all yours, forever..

Manik grinned like an idiot and bobbed his head cutely..

Manik: I promise. She will be the happiest when she's in my arms..

And Raj laughed out at his son's cute words..

To be continued..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

812K 48.6K 86
love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ......
113K 7K 24
This story begins from the point of Musicana night where Manik breaks Nandini's heart breaking himself in the process. What will happen next? Will Na...
911K 42.8K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
370K 22.7K 64
A story of two kids who wanted to know the love story of their parents to make them together who are seperated by fate but destined to be together...