MaNan- Falling for her..yet A...

By _theonlydream_

A continuation of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, after MaNan's second break-up, in my writing style and concept. Peep in! More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Untitled Part 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Epilogue
New Book Notification

Chapter- 36

7.1K 345 3
By _theonlydream_

July 12th

Tomorrow is going to be the day of Sona's and Dev's Mehendi. And as per decided, today, the family is going to shower the bride with blessings and gifts. Each and everyone were getting ready to get to Sona's place while the ladies and girls were busy in last minute checking.

Nandini: Soulie, did you keep that watch, for Sona's dad..?

Soha ( nodded ): Yup, I did. Hey, how about that Saree which we kept for Sona's Bua. Was that fine with Mums..?

Nandini ( smiled ): Oh yeah, need not to worry. Mums said it was beautiful and will suit her..

Soha ( grinned ): See, it was my choice..

Sid ( coolly ): Your choices are always the best except your boyfriend..

Arya ( scowled ): Saale, tum mujhe kabhi apne dosth maana hai..!!

Sid ( showed his tooth ): Kabhi kabhi mein bhi ye sawal apne apase poochthe the par jawab ek hi mila aur wo hai " Monkeys ko kaun dosth manega.."

Arya threw the ball in his hand at Sid but it just hit Nandini..

Nandini: Ouch..Aru..

Sid ran towards Nandini but before he could reach someone was already rubbing her forehead..

Nandini ( widened her eyes ): Manik..

Manik along with Fab 5 and Navya has come to Dixit Mansion with Raj so that they could go along with Viren to Sona's place as others were already present in the Mansion..He excused himself and was walking through the corridors when he heard the bickering between Sid and Arya. He was watching them with a smile but soon it turned into a worried face when he saw Nandini getting hurt. He didn't think twice before running towards her and taking her in his arms..

Nandini ( widened her eyes ): Manik..

Manik ( worried ): Is it hurting..?

She smiled and nodded in No while he got into his monstrous side now..

Manik: Dhyaan kaha tha tumhara huh..When you see someone fighting, you should get conscious about yourself and here you were packing these stuffs. Why don't you take care of yourself for once..??

Nandini ( pouted ): Tum daant kyu rahe ho..

Manik ( glared ): Nahi, mein tumhe pamper karoonga, kyu..( he turned to Arya ) Aryaman, couldn't you be at least a bit serious..!!

Nandini looked at Arya who was actually looking at Manik and Nandini with his suspicious gaze, she moved her gaze to the rest 3 who were gaping at Manik..

Dev ( sternly ): May I know who are you to intrude between M5..?

Manik moved his gaze from Nandini to Dev and realized that he didn't like the way he was holding Nandini and the way he scolded Arya..Nandini knew there will be a fight and she knew this time Manik wouldn't fight back because he cared for her..

Nandini: Manik..I am fine..( turned to Dev ) He was just concerned, Dev..

Arya ( suspiciously ): And who is he for you to get concerned..?

Manik kept quiet and looked at Nandini who was biting her nails.

Sid ( smirked ): Oh, you don't know buddy's buddy. Manik Malhotra is our little Dixit's Love..hai na Kameeni..

Nandini widened her eyes and shot a glare at him and looked at the rest 3 to see them glaring at her except Soha who was giving her a teasing smile..

Dev: Explanations, Dixit..

Nandini made a puppy face but he shot a glare. She looked at Arya to see him too glaring at her. She sighed and looked at Manik who was looking at her guiltily. She smiled and held his hand in her's taking him in surprise..

Nandini ( stared at Manik ): Manik and I are together. ( she stared at her friends ) I forgave him. I forgave him because I realized I love him that I couldn't stay angry at him anymore..

Manik smiled lovingly at her and she was waiting for her friend's reaction. While M5 were just staring at MaNan..Sid was having a teasing smirk on his face, while Soha's mouth was widened in shock, she didn't expect her to be in a relationship with Manik this soon. While the buddies, Dev and Arya were just staring at Nandini and then moving their gaze to Manik as if trying to know Manik's true feelings for their sister.

Manik ( awkwardly ): Um, see I know, its something between M5 but since the topic is based on my relationship with your best friend, I have to jump in, it's not like she was hiding it from you guys. I know how it feels if your friends hide something from you so I am just clearing it out. You guys are the first to know about our relationship. In fact, we actually confessed our feelings day before yesterday so practically, she didn't get time to discuss it with you people. This isn't a topic where she could confess through a phone call. She was just waiting for the right moment to share it with you people and trust me, whatever I am saying is the truth. Just don't get mad at her, I swear, she would be able to bear my anger but not yours..

All this time, Nandini was staring at Manik with all the love for him she has. She was scared, to hell with scared, terribly scared of her friends' reaction. She can lose anything but not her family which includes them. If someone asks her to chose either Manik or them then she would just lock herself up in a room and would spend her entire life there because that's something she can't do. She can never think about losing them so she badly didn't want them to feel that she was hiding it from them. They've never hidden anything from any of them. Each and every secret of their's are their memories but today, instead of her, Manik just voiced her worries out because he could read her eyes, her heart.

Soha was the first one to come forward and hugged Nandini tightly..They broke the hug and Nandini looked at her with a puppy face for which Soha just giggled..

Soha: Teri soul sister aiweyi nahi bani, I can understand you and your emotions..

Nandini had a wide smile on her lips and she hugged her again..She looked at the rest 3 and Dev and Arya came forwards and stood in front of her with a stern face. She looked down..

Dev: Tu isse pyar karthi hai..?

Nandini just nodded..

Arya: Aankhon mein dekh Nandini..

Nandini snapped her head at the boys. They never call her by her full name unless they are serious..

Nandini: I do love him..

Arya: You've always loved him and he was the one who broke your heart not once but twice. Will you be able to bear one more heartbreak..?

Manik looked more guilty..

Nandini ( gave a small smile ): Of course, I won't be able to bear it, but Nandini Dixit never nag on anything but this time he won't break my heart cause I don't just trust him but his heart too..

And this sentence of her's jsut brought a smile on Manik's lips and so others'..Dev and Arya took her in a bone crushing hug and kissed her head from sideways..

Dev+Arya ( smiled ): Stay happy, forever..

Nandini grinned and kissed their cheeks..She looked at Sid who was staring at Manik. He didn't move towards Nandini but towards Manik..

Sid ( casually ): Mujhe patha hai hum dono ke beech koi rishtha nahi, na dosthi, na dushmani, na brotherhood, no sort of relationship except our fathers being best friends to each other. So, you would never know my second face. Well, my second face is a bit nah, not a bit, just like how Kameeni says, its very ugly because that's for my enemies, that's when someone harm my family and your girlfriend is my family and if this time she cries because of you, then I would punch the hell out of you..

Manik smiled at him..

Manik: I can't. I agree I broke her heart twice but it was because I never understood the meaning of Love and family but now, I know what is called to be loved and how does it feel to have a family so I won't dare to break her heart, it will eventually break me..

Sid smiled at him..Arya and Dev stood beside Sid but with a smile on their faces for Manik..

Arya: Well, I don't warn like how Sid did. Seedha karke dikhaaonga..Bharosa rakh raha hoon tumpe..

Dev: Thodna math. Jaise ke Arya ne kaha, even I don't warn, i will just show it, that's why we are called buddies..

Manik ( smiled ): I won't break these buddies' trust, then.

M4 smiled at them and Manik turned to Nandini who was having a wide grin on her face. She turned to him and gave her beautiful smile which always fill his heart with peace..

It was time to leave to Sona's place and the elders were waiting for youngster girls..Mukti and Alya came out wearing casuals..

( Mukti's attire )

( Alya's Attire )

Cabir ( stunned ): Mukti, tum ithni girly kyu lag rahi ho..?

Mukti ( glared ): Shut up Cabir..

Manik ( raised his eyebrow ): No, seriously. You look different today, Mukti..

Mukti ( looked here and there ): Nandini was telling me that Sona's father doesn't like short dresses so I decided to wear it..

Manik ( surprised ): What...??? Nandini was telling you and you just listened to it without any..protests..?

Mukti ( coolly ): Yup..What's wrong in it..?

Dhruv, Navya and Cabir were also looking at her in shock..

Dhruv: Mukti, are you alright ?

Cabir ( stunned ): Don't tell me you hit your head and you just forgot that you were supposed to hate Nandini not adore her..

Mukti ( rolled her eyes ): Guys, stop being so dramatic. I agree, I never liked her but I've started to adjust with her and it's because of her I got my Dad back so I am thankful to her and I seriously don't hate her, now..

Manik was feeling the most happy. Mukti was like a sister and what much of a happiness is when you see your sister trying to get along with your love..

Manik: Wel, guys, I gotta tell you guys something.

Cabir: We know you already like Nandini, so don't give a speech like Mukti..

Manik and Mukti glared at him while others giggled except Alya who was just staring at Dhruv, they didn't talk yet.

Dhruv: Buddy, just leave him. What is it you wanna share with us..?

Manik ( smiled ): Nandini and I are together..

" WHAT " they echoed except Navya who was smiling at Manik and other members of the house stared at them in surprise..

Cabir ( smiled sheepishly ): Uh sorry Aunties and Uncles, Dhruv just cracked a joke and it wasn't sounding like a joke, so we just mouthed a " WHAT "..You guys can carry on..

Fab 4 and Navya gave him a " what the hell " look while he just ignored it..

Cabir: Leave that topic, tell me, did you just tell that you and Nandini are together, Manik Malhotra..?

Manik ( mocking tone ): If you've got some problems with your ears, you should have told me. I would have taken you to an ear specialist..

Mukti ( annoyed ): Manik..

Manik ( casually ): What..!! I am serious. We confessed our feelings and we both are together now.

And that was it, Cabir and Dhruv pounced on him in happiness. Mukti too side hugged him..

Mukti ( smiled ): I'm happy for you. Years back, we were the reason that you never confessed about your feelings to the world and now I am really feeling stress-free.

Manik ( smiled ): Well, I am happy that you started to like Nandini..

Mukti ( smiled ): You recognized the real Nandini long back but I just failed in it..

Manik just smiled. He looked at Alya who just smiled at him..

Manik: Fab 5 mean a lot to me Alya which means even your emotions matter to me, but don't expect me to leave her, not this time. I love Nandini and I want to spend my entire life with her..

Alya ( gave a small smile ): I won't tell I started to adjust with her or I am liking her. But, I am not gonna oppose to your decision too..

Manik too gave a small smile to her..He turned his gaze to Navya who for the first time moved forward to him and side hugged him much to others' surprise..

Navya: Nandu ne bathaya tha aaj, jaise usne M5 ke samne confess kiya mujhse bhi tum dono ke relationship ke barein mein bathaya. I am happy for you both, you were always meant to be with each other aur Matarani ne wo karke dikhaya..

Manik grinned at her..Cabir was the one to breathe in happiness, he never liked the cold war between Manik and Navya but he couldn't help in it. On one side, it was his best friend and on the other side it was his wife, he can't take anyone's side so he decided to keep quiet and today he witnessed his awaited dream coming true, along with MaNan's reunion..

Ravi: Arey yar, ye dono princesses kaha reh gaye..

" Sorry sorry, late hogayi.." said someone ad they turned to the voice..

Manik ( stunned ): Nandini...

Nandini and Soha stood beside the ladies and made an apologetic face..

Soha: Sorry, humara last minute checking thoda late hogaya..

Sid: Ye tho hona hi tha. Aakhir ladkiyan hai hi iss cheez keliye..late hona..

Nandini ( bad face ): Oye gadhe, har baar beech mein bolna zaroori nahi hai..

Vishal ( sighed ): Acha ab tum dono lado math. Bachi..Soha..ab aur kuch baaki hai karne keliye..

NanHa: Nahi Bhayyu..

Abhi: Chalo, tho hum niklenge..

Akshara: Arey nahi, pehle sab apna apna basket utharo..

Rohan: Hain..? Basket..? konsa basket..?

Akash: Akshu..hum Sona ke ghar jaa rahe hai, kisi pet shop mein nahi jo tu basket leke jayegi aur waha se ek kitty milegi tujhe..

Akshara ( glared ): Aisa hai kya, tho kyu naa aaj ke baad hum aapke ghar ke bahar ek board rakhe.." Come with basket and get kitties from Akash dhawan " kyu Akash Bhai..

Akash made a bad face while others nodded their heads in disbelief but youngsters were enjoying it..

Shanno: Acha ab tum dono shuru math hoja..Jis basket ke bare mein hum bath kar rahe the wo hai ye..

Poorvi: Each one of you should gift such a basket to Sona. It's a blessing from elders' side while it's just a gift from youngsters.

Soon, the girls started distributing each of a basket to one person. Arya was going to give a basket to Manik when Nnadini's gaze fell on it..

Nandini ( freaked out ): Shit..It has got Calla Lily flower in it..

Before she could run and grab it from Arya from giving it to Manik, someone else stopped Arya from doing it so..

Arya ( frowned ): Mom, what's wrong..?

Shanno ( glared ): How cuould you be careless Arya. Manik is allergic to Calla Lily flower and you were giving him this basket.

She took a basket which had dahlia flowers in it along with chocolates and gave it to Manik who was standing still shocked but with tears in his eyes..

Arya ( confused ): How do you know it Mom..?

Shanno looked here and there..

Shanno: Tu jaa..Poorvi ko tere zaroorath padegi..chalo..

Arya made a confused face and nodded at her and went away. Shanno looked at Manik to see him staring at her. She turned to move..

Manik: I thought you said you didn't know me..!!

Shanno halted in her tracks but then didn't turn towards him..

Manik ( smiled amidst tears ): Zaroori nahi hai. Mein samaj gaya..

Manik moved out with the basket while Shanno stared at his back with tears in her eyes. She loved him like her own son..

Nandini was watching it yet again with teary eyes. She moved towards Shanno and hugged her from behind and she immediately wiped her tears..

Nandini: Aansu pauchne ke zaroorath nahi hai Mami..mene sab kuch dekh bhi liya aur sun bhi liya..

Shanno ( avoided eye contact ): Nandu..tu..

Nandini ( whispered in her ears ): I love Manik..He loves me back..and we are together..

Shanno ( shocked ): Kya..

Nandini ( smiled ): Haa..he had asked me to give a chance and I asked him to earn my trust aur ab wo uske kaabil ban gaye..

Shanno ( happy tears ): really..?

Nandini ( cupped her cheeks ): Haa Mami..wo aapse bohath pyar karthe hai..won't you forgive him..

Shanno ( smiled mischievously ): Maaf tho karrongi par ekdum bollywood style mein..

Shanno walked away happily while Nandini sighed in disbelief but then smiled at her childish mami..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 289 35
This young man still hasn't been found. He could be anywhere. So, lock your doors and windows! And do NOT go outside what's so ever!! I repeat do...
273K 8.7K 31
An impulsive eighteen year old huntress with a vivacious attitude and a thirst for the death of the Blood Moon pack. She has been watching them for f...
174K 4K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
75.4K 1K 31
I do not own Darling in the Franxx or it characters they belong to there rightful owner of Trigger studios and A-1 pictures, this is just a fan creat...