Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 63

46 4 0
By caselovesoned

~Annabel's POV~

I adjusted my dress and bra straps as I casually smoothed down my hair and walked out of the bathroom. Seconds later, Harry comes out after me, fixing his belt.

"Harry, you were supposed to wait a couple of minutes, not seconds." I say through clenched teeth.

"Sorry babe, I couldn't stand not being near you." He teases, and I roll my eyes, and lightly shove his arm.

By the time we're back in the banquet hall, the wedded couple are sharing their first dance together to a nice song. I watch intently, as Harry takes my hand and leads me back to the table, ensuring that I don't trip or bump into anything. I gaze at the dancers, as Charlotte, Brielle's sister is spun by her husband. They look into each other's eyes lovingly and I can practically see a glossy coat of tears from where I'm sitting. It was absolutely beautiful.

A round of applause fills the air, and guests begin dancing as well. Couples are everywhere, and they sway slowly back and forth, and I even spot Lilly and Calum. Her head is rested on his chest, their hands intertwined, and Calum's eyes are closed in an embracing way.

"Let's go." Harry stands from his chair and I look up at him.

"Go where?"

"Let's dance." He says and holds out a hand for me. I can't help but smile, and I place my hand in his, and we make our way to the dance floor. My fingers slip around his neck, as his hands rest at my waist. I look up into his captivating green eyes, and stare at him.

"What?" He chuckles.

"You're so handsome." I don't mean to say outloud, and I can feel myself blush as he laughs.

"Well thank you. But you're perfect." He says, and I shudder.

"Don't say that. I'm not." I say, and pull him closer to me.

"Why are you so against me calling you that?"

"I don't like the meaning behind the word. It's like, nothing in the world can be perfect. Every single thing has flaws, and I wish the whole world can see that. Someone may seem perfect to you, but their life could have so many more problems, so many secrets." I tell him. "And as for a person being 'perfect,' I don't think it's necessary. Being perfect is like being fake. I don't know, I'd rather be called beautiful." I blush.

"Okay, I see where you're coming from." He nods. "Alright. You're absolutely, one hundred percent, utterly and completely beautiful."

"I love you so much, Harry." I laugh, and he kisses my lips softly.

"Spin." He whispers, and lifts his arm for me to spin. I feel my hair flow freely along with my movements, and Harry stops me infront of him, and we continue to dance together.

"Don't you love weddings?" I ask.

"No." He scoffs.

"But they're such beautiful things." I frown. "I mean, can't you imagine someday having one of your own?"

"I'm not going to have one."

"Oh." Is all I say.

"Annabel, I plan on being with you, and only you forever, even if you happen to lose your love for me. I'll always go after you." He says. "But we don't have to be married to stay together."

"But-"

"No, nothing's going to change my mind about this whole marriage deal."

"I'm just saying, like, there's two people in a relationship. I get a say in this too. You may chase me forever, but I won't wait around with the hope that someday you'll get down on one knee and tell me that you want to spend the rest of my life with me."

"We can spend our lives together easily without being married."

"Harry, no. I've always imagined walking down the aisle in a white gown, with my father handing me off. I want a first dance, and a party, and I want to plan it." I tell him sternly. "If you won't marry me, I can easily find someone who wants the same that I do."

"Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Fine." I say, letting go of him. "I'm going to go get something to drink." I say, and walk away, leaving him standing alone on the dance floor.
________________

~Harry's POV~

I'm left in shock as I watch the love of my life slip from my grasp. My hands run through my hair as I sigh, and shake my head.

"Fuck," I mumble to myself and go after her. When I reach the food table, she isn't anywhere to be seen. I head over to the drinks, and the dessert bar, and even the mini bar in the corner and she isn't anywhere to be seen. Where could she even be? I make sure no one is paying attention to me, before I push the double doors open and walk out into the foyer, not like I would care if all the attention is on me anyways. I look to my right and left, before deciding to go straight out of the building.

Sure enough, I see a single woman standing outside, leaning against the railing. Her hair blows freely in the subtle wind, and I can see from where I'm standing, that her head is tilted slightly back, and I know she's staring at the stars and moon in the sky. I take a few steps towards her, until I end up beside her. Her profile is beautiful, and I can't help but stare a little longer. She knows I'm there, I'm sure, but her eyes don't move from the sky. Her wavy brown hair blows gently and eventually, after a few seconds of me admiring her, she looks down at her hands, that are joined together as her forearms rest against the cool metal railing.

"Annabel," I speak, and my voice comes out raspier than intended.

"Don't."

"No, we need to talk about this."

"What is there to talk about, Harry?" She says, and finally looks at me. A bit of her makeup is smudged beneath her eyes, and I can tell that she's been crying.

"This whole marriage deal."

"No, I don't want to discuss this with you right now." She sighs.

"Annabel, please. You don't have to talk, just listen. Okay?" I say, and tilt her chin so she's looking at me. She takes a step back, and my arm falls to my side, getting the hint that she doesn't want to be touched.

"Fine." She whispers softly.

"Okay." I take a deep breath. "I know you've probably grown up thinking you'll get married to your dream guy, and walk down the aisle in a white dress, and I get it. What girl doesn't want that, right? But things can change over time. You met me. That was a change. Did you honestly think we'd ever be together, the first time we met? Probably not, because I was an ass, but look at us now." I say, and take her fingers into my hand.

"We're special. We're unique, Annabel. Our love for each other isn't one you see in the movies, and I like it that way. So, yeah I guess I don't see the point in weddings and shit like that, but what's wrong with it? Why can't we just be together forever, knowing that we can make it, if we have each other? Why do we need a ring to bind that promise together?"

"Harry, you don't get it." She sighs.

"What is there to get?"

"No, trust me. You don't understand. Just forget about it, okay? I'm going back inside." She begins to walk away, before I grab her wrist.

"Annabel, just enlighten me. Tell me what there is to understand, and I'll try to."

"Not now, it's not the right time." She says, and slips out of my hold.

"Annabel, wait!" I call out and she turns, looking tired of all of this. "Listen, if it means that much to you, I'll try to change my outlook on it. But I can't promise you anything." I say.

"No, Harry. You don't have to do anything."

"Come here." I tell her, and she hesitantly takes a step towards me. "I wasn't finished with my whole speech." I mumble.

"I-"

"Just let me finish." I cut her off, and she nods. "Like I was saying, we don't need a ring, or a wedding, or ceremony to ensure that we'll stay together. We don't need all of that to prove our love. But, if that's what you want, then I'll try and give that to you. Because you're worth it. Because you, are the love of my life, and I'll do anything for you. Absolutely anything. And if marriage is something you want for us in the future, then I'll just have to find a right time and place to propose."

"Are you serious?" She asks, a smile creeping onto her face.

"Dead serious." I say, and she lets out a laugh.

"My God, Harry I love you so much." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lean down and kiss her lips gently, taking in this moment.

"Plus, the idea of you being my wife isn't so bad. The whole marriage thing wasn't really a huge hatred of mine, just a slight one. It'd only be huge if I didn't marry you." I smile, and she lets out a laugh, smiling and shaking her head.

"What would I do without you?" She whispers, and our lips bind again.

"Wanna get out of here?" I mumble against her lips. "Maybe get some real food?"

"Yes, please. I'm starving, and to be honest, I don't want to eat anymore seafood."

"Ugh, me either. I don't think I can handle anymore shrimp for the rest of my life." I tease and she laughs. "Come on, let's go." I slip a hand around her waist, and we walk into the dark of the night.
____________________

AH so my friend tweeted about my fanfiction and honestly the amount of reads I've gotten since then is unbelievable and I'd like to thank everyone that took the time out to click the link, and to my friend Kristi!

follow her on Twitter: @cucumbernialll (3 l's)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
1.4K 90 32
Time doesn't stand still for anyone, nor can anyone rewind it. You really should live like you were dying. Life is a roller coaster ride...Z.M.
10.9K 120 71
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...