MaNan- Falling for her..yet A...

By _theonlydream_

A continuation of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, after MaNan's second break-up, in my writing style and concept. Peep in! More

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Untitled Part 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Epilogue
New Book Notification

Chapter- 9

9.4K 379 5
By _theonlydream_

In the Club

M5 were sitting around their usual table but the girls didn't keep their mouth shut from them time they have reached. While Fab 5 were sitting adjacent to them and could see them and hear their talks but M5 didn't notice them yet...

Sid ( annoyed ): Yar, bas bhi kar..why do you girls always have to do this bak bak..

Nandini ( glared ): Shut up Gadhe..We are meeting after a week so its obvious to talk this much..

Sid ( glared ): Like rally, its just a week you didn't meet but you were in touch with each other through phones, video chats for the whole week, like everyday..then whats there to talk this much..??

Nandini ( sarcastically ): Wow, I didn't know that you take this much care of us like you are even noting down our calls..I am so damn happy to have you as my best friend..I am blessed..

Dev ( irritated ): Chup kar tum dono..jab bhi milthe hai sirf fight karthe hai..

Sid ( coolly ): Haa tho, friends hai hi kiskeliye..waise bhi hum lad rahe hai..Aapko invitation nahi mila na, phir ithni takleef kyun..hai ki nahi Kameeni..

Nandini ( nodded ): Point hai..

Dev sighed while Arya giggled..

Arya: Buddy, kisine kaha tujhse ki inn dono ke beech jaane keliye..khud hi ladthe hai aur khudi hi patch up karthe hai tho inn dono ke beech math jaana..

Dev ( puppy face ): Mein tho bhool hi gaya tha..

Soha ( excitingly ): Acha chod, hum yaha masthi karne keliye aaye hai..tho bathein chod..why don't we dance..?

" As you say Miss "

Soha grinned and took Nandini's and Sona's hand and walked to the dance floor and boys followed them..While Fab 5 who just heard their talks could feel the depth of the friendship M5 have with each other..

On the Dance floor

Arya ( shouted ): Hello Paris...

" Hello Arry "

Arya ( shouted ): That was an awesome greeting..Thank you..now coming to the point..Why don't we dance..?

" Yes "

Arya ( screamed ): Then, what are we waiting for..My dear DJ..Start the song..We are gonna rock on the floor..

Soon the DJ started the song which was the favorite songs of youths..The M5 took their position with the whole crowd behind them to rock..It was a routine of M5 to dance like professionally and like a mad person, as they would be performing one song with the whole Paris and one will be a dance performance by M5, maybe romantic or maybe like crazy modern steps..

J-Lo, ya tu sabes
It's a new generation
Mr. Worldwide
Of party people
Get on the floor, dale, get on the floor
Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh

I'm loose, loose
And everybody knows I get off the chain
Baby it's the truth, it's the truth
I'm like Inception
I play with your brain
So don't sleep or snooze
I don't play no games so don't, don't, don't
Don't get it confused no
'Cause you will lose yeah
Now, no pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck

( Thanks to @diyaniya for the song selection..And guys I am very bad in writing dance moves especially when it comes to English dance moves..I am sorry , You can imagine the same steps the female lead did for Nandini and Soha )

While Fab 5 stood there gaping at Nandini who was dancing this boldly and also the way she dances showed that she learnt dancing and wasn't dancing randomly..

Nandini ( shouted ): So Paris, did you enjoy...?

" Yes "

Nandini ( shouted ): That's exactly what we want to hear..now..time for M5's performance..Ready to watch it..?

" Yes " " Yes "

Nandini ( shouted ): That's it..then witness it by yourself..

Soon the stage got emptied and went dark..People were watching it from their tables and some have surrounded the stage for hooting..

The spotlight fell on a girl who was showing her back towards the audience..

Ton sourire m'ensorcelle
Je suis fou de toi
Le désir coule dans mes veines
Guidé par ta voix

The girl faced the audience by now and it turned out to be Soha Khuranna ( Is there anyone who expected it to be Nandini.. :P )

Soon she was twirled into a boys's arms which was none other than her boyfriend Aryamann Murthy..

Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Kudi patang si lad gayi (x2)

Aise khenche dil ke penche
Gale hi pad gayi oye

They were getting all cozy..Imagine the cozy steps happened between the leads of movie..

Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Kudi patang si lad gayi

O udti patang jaise
Mast malang jaise
Masti si chadh gayi
Humko turant aise lagti current jaise
Nikhla warrant jaise
Abhi abhi utra ho
Net se torrent jaise

Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si ladgayi oye
Kudi patang si ladgayi

Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Nashe si chad gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye

( At the end Soha climbed on Arya and encircled her legs around his waist and placed her lips on his while he kissed her back in full force..Fab 5 stood there in shock..Kissing..in public..its something doesn't happen in India, even in the clubs they prefer some corners but here they are kissing each other on the dance floor in front of the whole crowd..)

Khulti basant jaise
Dhulta kalank jaise
Dil ki daraar mein ho
Pyaar ka cement jaise
Akhiyon hi akhiyon mein
Jung ki front jaise
Mil jaye sadiyon se atka refund jaise

( It was Dev and Sonakshi on the floor now which was a rare scene as whenever M5 does some romantic numbers Dev stands out as both the girls are his sisters and he doesn't like being romantic even if its for an act with some random girls, this was known to the crowd too but now he is with a girl, surely she is special for him and the M5 as they never allowed any intruders among them but this girl just got among them..)

Zubaan pe chadh gayi oye
Kudi zubaan pe chadh gayi
http://www.lyricsted.com
Lahu mein badh gayi oye
Kudi lahu mein badh gayi

( Dev took extra care while dancing with her as he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable which was understood by Sona and she fell in Love with him again after knowing how much he respects her..At the end they were standing so close to each other with Dev's one hand on her waist and the other entwined with her left hand while her right hand was on his shoulder )

Kamli kahaaniyon si
Jangli jawaaniyon si
Jamti pigalti hai
Pal pal paaniyon si
Behti rawaniyon si
Hansti shaitaniyon si
Chadh gayi hum pe
Badi meherbaniyon si

( It was Sid and Nandini who were dancing on the floor by now, they weren't cozy but they were laughing even when they were dancing like a couple..That's what their relationship is, they act cozy in albums but when the same song which they acted as a cozy number in any album is played somewhere in club or some parties then they become all crazy while dancing for it instead of being romantic as they believe cozy things are being professional cause their characters change but when they are out of cameras then they are SidNi- true friends forever..But Manik Malhotra wasn't liking at all..Seeing her laughing because of some other men made him angry.." Will she allow him to kiss her now " was the only thought came in his mind.. )

Aise khenche dil ke penche
Gale hi pad gayi oye

Nashe si chad gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Kudi patang si lad gaye

( Soon all 3 couples came on the floor and started dancing with their partners )

Kanniya o katte kadi
Panniya o tappe kadi
Dil de chaurahe langdi ae

Hasi kade thate kadi
Galliyan o nappe kadi
Hans ke kaleja mangdi ae

Ton sourire m'ensorcelle
Je suis fou de toi
Le désir coule dans mes veines
Guidé par ta voix (x2)

( It was Nandini who started singing in French..)

Nashe si chadh gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chadh gayi

( The boys ended the song by holding onto their partners and the audience didn't stop hooting while Fab 4 looked at them in shock written all over their faces but Manik's gaze was on Sid' s hand which was holding Nandini's waist..)

Sid ( shouted ): How was it Paris..

" Awesome "

Soha ( shouted ): We can see it now..

Dev ( shouted ): Love you Paris..

" Love you M5 "

Soon the M5 came and sat on their table after giving autographs to their fans who were approaching them for written autographs or selfies..They never said no to it even if they are in a hurry..

Soha ( grinned ): That was so much of fun...

Nandini ( smiled ): I agree yar..All my stress due to work just flew away once I get here..

Sona ( smiled ): Wiae I have to thank you guys for calling em here..I never knew it would be this fun..

Soha ( smiled ): Mention not yar..

Nandini ( teased ): Waise I never knew our cutie Sona will get this bold during dance..

Arya ( smirked ): Wo tho hai, even I never knew it..

Sona just blushed and looked here and there..

Sona: Nothing like that guys..

Soha ( smirked ): Yeah yeah, nothing like that..She was just being FRIENDLLLYYYY with Dev Bhai..Kyu Bhai..

Dev was listening to all these talks but pretended to be engaged in his mobile..

Dev: Uh..I need to use washroom..bye..

He ran away from there while M4 burst out in laughing..Sona just wished to hide her face somewhere..

Sid ( laughing ): God..I never knew Bhai could lie too..

Soon the M5 and Sona started their fun again while Fab 5 were just getting shocks so they couldn't enjoy properly too..Sid's hand was on Nandini's shoulder and they were bickering on something and even laughing too..

Manik ( in mind ): I so wish to punch this Gadha..!!

Soon both the bands left the club and still M5 didn't notice the Fab 5..

Dinner time

In Malhotra's Mansion

Fab 5 were having dinner with their fathers..Their dinner will be quiet..No one talks as the children never had a perfect conversation with their fathers. Since they always create problems in their college life, mostly their fathers will be calling to advice them or else no phone calls, no meetings..This was one reason why Nandini loves them like her own father. She knew they are deprived of Love..

Raj ( to Manik ): I don't understand why you guys hate Nandini..

Fab 5 stopped eating and looked at Raj in shock..

Mukti ( stuttered ): Hatred...uh..why..why would we hate her..?

Ranvir: We are your parents, if you consider us as or not, so we can understand our children..

Lalith: The way you behave with her and the way she becomes all formal with you guys make it clear..

Cabir ( genuinely ): We don't hate her Dad..

Akash ( raised his eyebrow ): Really..You don't hate her..? If Fab 5 doesn't hate someone then they will be friendly especially when the person is someone of high class..

Fab 5 kept their heads down..It was true that they always talk with those people who have a better class or else they wouldn't even bother to know about how people even live in a country..

Dhruv: Sorry about it Dad and uncles..but we really don't hate her..

Swayam: Then we were just assuming..?

Cabir: No, actually..I used to play pranks on her but never hated her..I don't know about others..

Dhruv: No Cabir, I don't hate her..In fact, I had a short lived friendship with her..

Raj ( shocked ): Short lived friendship..?

Swayam ( disbelievingly ): Dhruv..I thought at least you don't lie..

Dhruv ( confused ): But, when did I lie..?

Ranvir: Just now you did..

Dhruv: No Papa..( He calls Alya's Dad Papa ) I am not lying..

Lalith: Dhruv..you are talking about Nandini Dixit..and when Nandini Dixit becomes someone's friend, then it will never be short lived..It will be a life long friendship..

Akash ( agreed ): Exactly, Wo apne dosthon keliye Jaan de bhi sakthi hai aur le bhi sakthi hai..

Manik ( shocked ): Jaan le bhi sakthi hai..?

Raj ( smiled ): Yes, She considers her friends as her family and she can die for her family, at the same time she could take someone's life to protect her family..She doesn't care about herself actually, you see..she is one hell different kind..

" I agree " echoed the fathers..

Fab 5 just looked at each other and the girls made a ' whatever ' face while Cabir and Dhruv smiled. Manik was just shocked..She could kill someone to protect her family, she asked the same question to him today which he didn't had an answer for..

" Beep Beep " It was Akash's mobile..

Akash ( smiled ): Princess is on face time..

Raj ( smiled ): She has seriously got something on her mind, or else she wouldn't make a call now..

Akash kept the mobile on the table leaning to an object so that everyone could see..He attended the call to see..

( Dev was sitting in middle of girls and Sid and Arya were sitting behind them on the couch's head )

M5: Heyya Papas...

Lalith ( surprised ): Arey wah..sabke sab saath mein..

Nandini ( grinned ): Hum tho hamesha saath mein hai..

Manik looked at the mobile when he heard her voice..

Manik ( in mind ): Was she this bold from before..?

Raj ( smiled ): Wo tho hai..par ab tho kuch important hai kya..tum log saath main video chat kar rahe hai..

Sid ( smirked ): Kya baath hai Raj Papa..aap tho hamesha right track pe jaathe hai..

Ranvir ( teased ): Wo kya hai na..tere baap ko seedhe karne keliye ye hamesha kaam karthe rehthe the par baad mein patha chala ye khud ithna straight hai ki kisi aur ko straight nahi karwa sakthe..

Sid made a bad face while M5 were giggling but Fab 5 looked at Ranvir in shock..Their fathers were never this comical with them..

Soha: Acha chod..ab track pe aajao..

Arya: Wahi tho..ye Sid bhi hamesha bak bak karthe rehthe hai..

Sid ( annoyed ): Yar, agar teri honewali beewi tujhe bedroom mein entry tab degi jab tu uska side lethi hai tho pehle kyu nahi bathaya..main kisi aur ke saath setting karwatha tha..

Soha's and Arya's mouths went wide while Nandini smacked his head..

Nandini: Kyu tang kar rahe ho mere Bhai ko..

Dev: Isse tho buddy ko tang karne ke alawa aur kuch aatha hi nahi..

Akash: Yar, kuch tho sharam kar..apne baap jaisa hai hum..

Arya ( smirked ): Arey aapke samne konse sharam..Pops ne bathaya tha ki aap dono saath mein ladkiyon ko seeti marthe the..

Akash face palmed while Cabir was sitting widened eyes..

Cabir ( whispered ): I never thought my Dad could flirt too..

Swayam ( chuckled ): Ab chod, warna sharmake mar jayega ye..

Akash pointed a knife at Swayam for which he pointed a fork at him..

Nandini ( sighed ): Acha chod, Pops and Papas..ab ladai shuru math karna..coming to the point..

Raj: Irshad irshad..

Nandini ( smiled ): Kal aap sabko breakfast keliye aana padega Dixit Palace main..

Ranvir ( raised his eyebrow ): Teek hai, par kis khushi main..kahi tu shadi keliye haa tho nahi kaha..

Manik's head shot up towards Ranvir and then looked at Nandini who was looking at her Papas with an annoyed look..

Nandini: Yar..hamesha..hamesha meri shadi ki padi kyu aap logonko..jeene do na mujhe..

Swayam: Arey, hum konsa paap kiya..bas jo sapna tha uske baare mein baath kar raha tha..

Nandini ( huffed ): Main koi shadi keliye haa nahi kaha..kal discussion day hai..

Lalith ( confused ): Discussion..kyu..?

Sid ( shocked ): Don't tell me you forgot..

Akash ( annoyed ): Arey bhai, bath kya hai..

Arya ( glared ): Papas..its Valentines day after tomorrow..

" Oh shit "

Soha ( nodded ): Wahi tho..kaise bhool sakthe hai aap log, wo bhi jab hum Paris main.." The World of Love " mein rahthe hai..

Ranvir: Sorry Thumblina..

Soha ( smiled ): Its okay, you are forgiven..

They smiled at her..

Dev: So, kal hum yaha discussion rakha hai..as per the tradition, we spend the day before an occasion day in any of the houses and stay there for night and then next day that mansion will be decorated for the celebration..

Nandini ( agreed ): Exactly, so since last celebration was in Malhotra Mansion for Makar Sankrati this time its supposed to be in Dixit's Palace..So, any objection..?

Swayam ( confused ): We never had any objection Princess..

Nandini ( smiled ): I know Swayam Papa..but now Fab 5 is also here..They are also Family..So any objections..Fab 5..?

Even though she doesn't like them, especially the girls, she respected the relation they carry with her Papas..so she is forced to ask it, while her friends made a displeased face..

The fathers smiled and looked at Fab 5 who nodded at them..

Cabir: No problem..

Dhruv: Same here..

Mukti ( whatever face ): No..

Alya ( pissed ): No..

Manik ( looked here and there ): Have no problem..

Nandini ( coolly ): Well, then its decided..So at 10 a.m. sharp..Pops..ab zyada sona math..Phir aap lunch keliye pohanch jayega..

Raj ( dramatically ): Ab kya kare..Har raath Karishma Kapoor hi sapne main aathi hai..

Fab 5 gaped at him while M5 just sighed in disbelief..

Soha ( teased ): Hayee..Raj Papa..koi nahi..aap na aaj raat Karishma Kapoor ki jagah pe aapke Love Nandini Dixit ko hi dekh leejiye phir aap 1 ghante pehle hi uth jayega..

Nandini pouted and Raj made a bad face.. While Manik was smiling at her antics..She didn't change in these things..She sometimes acts like a baby which he always adored..

Dev: Chalo..ab khana khaao warna ek ghante pehle nahi ek ghante baad aa jayega kal..

Others chuckled at it..

M5: Good night Papas...

" Good night babies " said the fathers..

Soon the phone went off..And they completed their dinner too..

Next Morning

The Fab 5 along with their fathers reached Dixit's Palace at sharp 10 a.m..They entered and hugged Viren and Vishal while Abhi and Ritesh hugged only the elders and just ignored Fab 5..

Breakfast table

Raj: Viren, Where is Love..?

Viren ( sighed ): Poochna bhi math..subah se shuru kiya hai uski preparation, tujhe tho patha hai usko ye celebrations keliye kithna shauk hai..lo aa gayi wo..

They turned their head to see her her arguing with Sid..

Sid: Mne bola na kameeni..wahi acha color hai..

Nandini: Oye..mene bola na..wahi acha hai..

Sid: Nahi wahi..

Soon they reached the breakfast table but they still didn't stop their argument..

Akash ( irritated ): Koi bathayega problem kya hai..

Thats when they noticed others..Nandini ran and hugged her pops followed by other fathers and they kissed her forehead..

Nandini: Gm..

" Gm "

Ranvir: Tum log ladna kabhi bandh nahi karoge kya..

SidNi: Nah..

Viren: Fine, chalo ab kahan shru karo..

Nandini: Papu wait..Oye Gadhe..Beautiful kaha hai..Aur Ravi Papa bhi..

Sid ( sighed ): Teri Beautiful breakfast ke baad aayegi...Dad ko ek meeting hai aaj ghar pe..

Nandini ( bad face ): Fine, so lets start..

Dev ( smirked ): Bechara Dad..aaj tho gaya..

Others chuckled while Nandini aimed a fork at him..Manik could see different shades of Nandini..He wondered which among them is the one he loved..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 289 35
This young man still hasn't been found. He could be anywhere. So, lock your doors and windows! And do NOT go outside what's so ever!! I repeat do...
157K 9.9K 10
Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love. #80 In Fanfiction ~11/10/2016~
17.8K 284 23
Star Sapphire is the only sapphire of her kind. Her ranking is higher than an Agate! All star gems are second to the Diamonds. But each of them still...
176K 4K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc