MaNan- Falling for her..yet A...

By _theonlydream_

A continuation of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, after MaNan's second break-up, in my writing style and concept. Peep in! More

Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Untitled Part 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Epilogue
New Book Notification

Chapter- 1

25.1K 498 16
By _theonlydream_

Where there is Love,
There is Life. ( Mahatma Gandhi )

This quote is extremely true..when there is no love you would feel like you are living for no reason..why do you live ? There is nobody to take care of you..There is nobody to ask how are you living without me..Same was the case with Manik Malhotra..He never wanted to live..Seeing his mother sleeping with his ex-best friend made him break his friendship with Harshad..He too had a Dad but never lived with him since his dad never felt peace near his mother neither he wanted to leave India cause he had a bunch of friends..Fab 5..If his Dad was the reason he is living then his friends are the reason for his existence..He loved them immensely..He has never been in any relationship thinking that she might break their friendship just like how Nyonika and Harshad wanted..H e didn't reciprocate the feelings even after knowing that his best friend Alya has a crush on him..He simply rejected her telling she could always be the best friend he ever had because he doesn't believe in any relationship other than friendship..

But then Nandini Murthy came as a light of ray in his life..she could enlighten his world with her smile itself..She meant the world to him..She changed his perception about Love..She lighted his dark life with her Love..She actually fell for him more when she saw her caring side of Manik for his buddy Dhruv as he was ready to sacrifice his Love for him so that he ( dhruv ) could live in peace no matter even if he has to live his dark life again..But they say right happiness doesn't stay for long..same happened with him..

Soha Khuranna entered their life from nowhere..she was the person whom Manik flirted with just to make Nandini jealous..( In my story Soha is positive ) Soha on the other hand always gets irritated with his flirtatious behavior..she knew the real motive is just to make Nandini jealous which she didn't like and upon that she was already taken..she had a boyfriend and she was soo loyal towards him so didn't want to get hook up with any other guy too..

Manik thought that Soha was actually going to kill Nandini as he was manipulated by Nyonika and he was arrested for murder case of Soha Khuranna..Nandini was taken as the witness and she told the judge that ' She was unconscious and doesn't even know what has actually happened with her ' This sentence of her made Manik think that she doesn't trust him and Nyonika made him release..She knew Manik would leave Nandini and so it happened..He broke up with her and she justified her part but Manik Malhotra never listens to anyone else except his point of view..Hence Nandini decided to leave India FOREVER..

Manik didn't even think of searching for her..One day Fab 5 got a shock and that was seeing SOHA KHURANNA alive in front of them..She told them that she was pushed into the store room by someone and she was also sedated and Manik have only seen a fainted Soha's hands on Nandini's neck which he thought she has fainted due to the Fire but was trying to kill nandini due to which he pushed her near the fire but soha was lucky enough to get saved by Nyonika itself as she didn't want to be in any murder case..

Even though Manik was desperate to find Nandini but he didn't show it and said that he moved on. Is it true?

In Dixit's Mansion

Om Jai Jagadish Hare
Swami Jaya Jagadish Hare
Bhakta janon ke sankat

Bhakta janon ke sankat Kshan me door kar
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

Jo dhyave phal paave
Dhukh vinashe man ka
Swami dhukh vinashe man ka
Sukha sampati Ghar aave
Kashht mite tan ka
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

We could hear a melodious voice coming across this well furnished plywood door..

By hearing the words which is sung by this melodious voice's owner we could identify it as a Hindu's prayer..

Mata pita tum mere
Sharan padun mai kis ki
Swami sharan padum mai kis ki
Tum bina aur na doojaa
Asha karun mai kis ki
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

In the prayer room, we could see a girl standing with closed eyes and a aarti taal in her hand looking extremely beautiful in the Indian attire which she was wearing..

She had almond shaped eyes which were close right now..She had chubby cheeks seeing which anyone would think to pull it at least once..She had a cute small nose..She had luscious pink lips which shines whenever they form into curve..

Tum pooran Paramatma
Tum Antaryaami
Swami Tum Antaryaami
Para brahma Parameshwara
Tum sab ke Swami
Om Jai Jagadish Hare

Finishing with her aarti she opened her eyes and muttered ' Always keep us happy Krishna '..She turned back only to smile at the 4 important people of her life standing there with closed eyes and forwarded hands..it was their routine to be in the prayer room after waking up and she had to bring each of them till the pooja room with their closed eyes and would open them only after getting the prasad of her pooja and would see only her face first..

She went towards a man in his mid 50s first and bent down and touched his feet for which he gladly blessed her..She put a tika on his forehead and kept prasad in his hand and kissed his cheeks making him smile..

Man ( opened his eyes ): Good morning doll..

Girl ( smiled ): Good morning Dad..

She went to the guy standing next to her Dad and put tika on his forehead and gave prasad to him and kissed his cheeks..

Girl: Good morning Bhayyu..

Bhayyu ( opened his eyes ): Good morning Bachi..

She smiled and went towards the next guy and did the same to him too..

Guy: Good morning baby doll..

Girl: Good morning Bhai..

She went towards the next guy and did the same to him and kissed his forehead..

Girl: Good morning baby..

Guy: Good morning Di..

She smiled and went and kept the taal on the ledge and went back to the door..

Guy 3: Aren't you forgetting something Miss Nandini Dixit..

Yes, the girl was none other than Nandini Dixit..The Jaan and Shaan of Dixit's family..And the 4 people in the room were her Dad Virendhar Dixit and her brothers Vishal Dixit, Abhimanyu Dixit and Ritesh Dixit..

Nandini: Of course I didn't..

Abhimanyu ( confused ): Are you sure baby doll ?

Nandini ( smiled ): Of course I am but you might have forgot, its Sunday today..

They slapped their foreheads..

Viren ( chuckled ): Whom are you battling with ? Its Nandini Dixit..Don't you know she forgets nothing..

( Viren is the short form for Virendhar..'She means Love' readers..please take care of it..)

Nandini went inside the adjacent room to this prayer room which was divided by a wall..

She went and knelt down in front of the Jesus Christ and closed her eyes and prayed in her heart..

Nandini: Hey Jesus..how are you..well I am fine..totally fine..I am doing good in my business..and thank you so much for Dad's health..its getting better..He never takes care of his BP level and it rises whenever he takes stress..I don't even know why he takes tension for unnecessary stuffs like baby's P-T meeting..Bhais' new projects..like seriously he is still a child at heart..please take care of him..And thanks for Bhai's previous meeting..Bhai was really stressed with that project but he made it..I knew he will make it..after all Virendhar Dixit's children work hard for their success..its there in our blood..But baby's case is never going to get correct..why do you always ask him to create problems in his college..because of those mess he had to face Dad's anger..you know I don't like when he get scoldings but still you have to do it..fine anyway I am not complaining more..Please keep mom happy..I know she is sitting there with you and listening to my prayers..Just ask her to be happy then we will also be happy and yes tell her that we love her a lot..and we miss you Mom..Help all those people in this world who are asking for your help..Please don't let them live a miserable life..May my friends be happy for their whole life..May my family stay happy forever..And..May HE be happy..Thank You Jesus..

This was her prayer..She prays for each and everyone dear to her but never prayed for herself, she actually forgets about her..But she doesn't need to cause for her there are many prayers..her family's..and her Papas..

She stood up and went towards the photo which was kept near the Jesus photo and joined her hands..Soon her family also joined her who was till now busy in admiring her when she was praying to Jesus..

Chhavi Virendhar Dixit: Wife of Virendhar Dixit and mother of his kids Vishal Dixit, Abhimanyu Dixit, Nandini Dixit and Ritesh Dixit..She was a very sweet lady..She was traditional at the same time modern..She had thoughts of a traditional girl whom we think could only live in villages at the same time she had thoughts of a modern girl who will be ready to party all night to have fun and wear fashionable clothes as per her comfort..This was the main reason why Virendhar always told that Nandini is her photo copy..Like daughter like mothers cause Nandini has inherited all these qualities from Chhavi..She died due to after effects of her delivery..She was already asked not to get pregnant after giving birth to Nandini cause her uterus has lost the power to hold anymore babies but she decided to keep Ritesh when she got pregnant with him since she could never think of killing a child and that too when its her's and her Love's own blood..even though she was saved in the delivery but she died after 2 years..

Nandini: Hey Mom, how are you..You know I was just talking to Jesus to tell you that we are happy..I am telling it again cause what if Jesus just ditch me and didn't tell you..so we all are happy and yes you don't need to get worried about us..we are taking care of ourselves..but tell your dearest hubby to take care of him sometimes at least..and yes Mumma..you know I am going to need your support ahead..I have got BIGGER PROJECTS in my hand to handle..I might be losing my will power but you have to be with me..okay..now talk to your bigger kids and baby..I have to leave..I need to reach Dreamland soon..Ba-Bye..Love you..!!

She kissed her mom's cheeks on photo and rushed outside to leave to her dreamland..While others chuckled at her behavior..

Ritesh: Hey Mom..so now everything is told by Di..I don't need to inform about our family..you just be with her..you know she doesn't pray for herself..ask your Jesus to help her..after all you both are the devotees of Jesus as you like him a lot..Okay..even I gtg..bye..and Love you..

Even he rushed outside..Abhi and Vishal talked to her in their mind and left asking her to care of their princess..

Viren ( with tears ): You know our kids have grown up a lot..I miss you..I wish you were here with me when I see them getting happy..when I see them sad so you can help me in consoling them..but you know sometimes I think God didn't want 2 blessings in one house..that's why he took you with Him and kept our daughter here with us..She is our blessing Chhavi..Thank you for giving her to us..I love you..

He too went outside and joined his kids for breakfast..After having breakfast they got ready and came down

( Hair style )

She got ready and drove off in her car to her Mamu's house..

She stopped near a mansion and got out of the car and got inside the mansion which was opened by a servant

Nandini saw a man reading newspaper , she tip toed to him and kept her palm on his eyes..

Man ( smiled ): Aa gayi mere princess..

Nandini ( pouted ): This isn't fair Mamu..how come you know its me..

She came and sat in front of him with a grumpy face while he chuckled at her cute antics..

Venkatesh Murthy: One of the famous businessman of Paris..he is the brother of Chhavi Virendhar Dixit..He and his wife went with Nandini and stayed with her in India as her Chacha n Chachi so that she could change her surname from Dixit to Murthy in order to save herself from those people who were after her life..Nandini is like his own daughter for him and so for his wife too..

Venkatesh: Kya karun..beti ko pehchanne mein konsi museebath hai..

She smiled and kissed his cheeks..

Nandini: Mami kaha hai..

Voice: Yahi pe hoon..

She turned to see her mami coming with a pooja taal..Nandini stood up and took prasad from her and kissed her cheeks which she returned with a forehead kiss..

Shanno Murthy: Wife of Venkatesh Murthy and mother of Aryamann Murthys..She stayed with Nandini in India as her chachi..She took care of her like a mother after Chhavi's death and so Nandini considers her as her second mother..

Nandini: Abi thak love birds neeche nazar nahi aayi..

A girl came from behind and kept her palm on Nandini's eyes and a boy kissed her cheeks making her smile wide..

Nandini: Mein apni SOULIE Soha aur mera pyar Bhai Aru ko pehchan sakthi hoon..

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 43.2K 90
"WHAT IS LOVE WITHOUT PAIN AT ITS HEELS" "LOVE CAN BE A MEMORY THAT NO ONE CAN STEAL, BUT LOVE CAN ALSO LEAVE A PAIN THAT NO ONE CAN HEAL" This...
250K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
743K 31.6K 65
Highest #5 in fanfiction..... #1 in random #2 in chicklit This is a manan story in my style.. In this book there are many new characters.. So hope yo...
809K 48.6K 86
love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ......