"My" Soul! "My" Love!

By parvathypaaru

A mixture of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian and Kasauti zindagi ki with an entry of Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, and a pin... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Yippeee
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Sorry
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not an Update
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
MEHANDI
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Announcement
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Sorry
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
MaNan Wedding
Chapter 114
AnuPre Wedding
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Haii My dear Readers
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 71

2K 207 25
By parvathypaaru

The next day went with the arrangements for the evening party. And the most awaited moment came for everyone to celebrate the success,

Evening

Basu Baady

All set to receive the guests.

Moloy, and Rajesh welcomed Sidharth and his colleagues to the party. Mohini and Nivi looking after the arrangements and needs of the guests. Prerna and Nandini came inside with Veena, Shivani, Maya, and Mahesh. Manik came there and greeted Sidharth and then welcomed everyone to the party. He ignored Nandini, but he is glancing at her secretly, and occasionally.

Moloy took the mic and greeted everyone and then he congratulated both Manik and Anurag.

"Ab Sidharth bhi mera beta ban gaya" Moloy patted Anurag's{Sid} shoulder and said affectionately. 

Manik is constantly looking at Nandini, but Nandini hides in every way possible. Anupam and Nivedita were also watching them suspiciously, but they didn't talk about this to each other.

Moloy declared about the details of collaboration and also announced that the legal papers will be going to exchange now only. At the same time, Manik accidentally collided with a waiter, and his suite got spoiled. So he went to his room for changing.

Rajesh called Nandini to give the legal document file to him, "Nandini beta voh files tumhare paas hai na?!"

"Ji nahi, voh Anurag ke paas hai"

"Acha beta Nandini, tum jaa ke voh zara leke aayegi?, Jaldi jaao beta"

"Kaaka, main le aaunga na!"

"Nahi Anupam, Nandini ko pata hai, voh file kaise dikhte hai"

Then a helpless Nandini went upstairs towards Manik's room. She was quite afraid to go to his room. This was noticed by Nivedita. 

Anupam started to go with Nandini, but Nivedita called him.

"Nivi, abhi kya kaam hai?!Main ab nahi aa sakta"

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai, Anupam. Please"

"Dekh Nivi, abhi main tumhare saath koyi ladaayi nahi karna chahta"

"Main ladaayi karne ke liye nahi, balki Nandini ke baare mein baat karne ke liye hai"

Anupam looked at her as if they were in the same boat and went with her.

............................

..............................

Mumbai to Kolkata flight

Cabir, Dev and Mukti are sitting side by side.

"Cabir, hum thodi hi derr mein Kolkata land karnewaale hai, so don't forget to call Nandini to get the address, okay?"

"Haa, main yaad rakhunga"

"Pata nahi Manik humein yaad karega ki nahi,  I'm so excited!!" Mukti said with a big smile

"Mukti, calm down," Dev said teasing Mukti

..........................

.........................

Kolkata

Basu Baady

Nandini silently entered Manik's room, as if she is a thief. Fortunately, Manik is in the washroom. She is relieved that he is not in his room. Nandini started searching for the file, "Ayyappa, pleasee voh file jaldi se dikha do, Manik kabhi bhi aa sakta hai"

.............

Basu Baady corridor

"Anupam, mujhe esa lagta hai ki, uss Nandini... voh humare Anu ke peeche padi hai, something wrong with her"

"Sirf Nandini nahi, Anu bhi"

"Kya?! par... Anu toh Prerna se pyaar karta hai na, and they are engaged"

"Yes they are engaged, but voh dono ek doosre se pyaar nahi karta"

"Anupam please, mere bhaayi esa nahi hai, voh ek se sagaayi karke kisi aur se"

"Shaayad tum bhool rahi ho, hum dono bhi ese hi hai, shaadi toh ki hai, par beech mein pyaar nahi. So mera matlab yeh hai ki, voh dono pyaar nahi karte, bas Sasurji aur Rajesh Kaakka ke liye kar rahe hai shaadi"

"Phir bhi, I think ek baar Anu se bat karlena chahiye... kya tum...??!!!" Nivi asked hesitantly.

.....................

Manik's Room

She placed her phone on his table and started searching the table, then goes to the bedside table. While looking here and there, her eyes stuck on the large frame of Manik on the wall behind the bed. She looked at his picture with longing, and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Manik.... bas thodi hi din aur, main tumse door chali jaaungi.... I Love You Manik...isiliye main jaa rahi hu...tumhare liye, tumhare life ke liye.... Par!!! main tumse door kaise rahungi?!!"

"Agar nahi reh sakti, toh humesha door kyu bhaag rahi ho?!"

She felt his cool breath over her shoulder and she turned immediately with a jerk. But the unexpected turn made both of them fall on the bed, Manik over Nandini.

Their eyelock gradually became so intense, that they both forgot about everything. Manik slides out her hair strands covering her face. His passionate eyes wandered through her face, admiring her. His mind and heart, both became silent spectators. Their fingers intertwined and his eyes pierced into her soul, which involuntarily moved her hands upwards to touch his face.

She closed her eyes when he kissed on her forehead, then his soft lips slid towards her eyes, then nose. Her cheeks returned the favor by coloring that moment into a pinkish tint. She kissed his forehead and made him more comfortable to stare at her rosy lips. His face moved along with the breeze towards her lips, inches apart.....

{Sorry guys, I have to do this}

Nandini's eyes opened suddenly when the ringing of her phone reached her ears. She realized their compromising position and pushed Manik. Then she stood up with fear in her eyes. Manik got into his senses, but he still held Nandini's hand. 

"Anurag, tum yeh kya kar rahe ho?! chodo mujhe!!"

He also stood up, "Nandini, first of all,... kuch der pehle, humare beech jo bhi hua, I'm not regretting it.... and mujhe yeh samaj mein nahi aa raha hai ki, tum mujhse bhaag kyun rahi ho!?"

"Manik...{She closed her eyes just to hide her mistake of calling his original name}, Anurag... yeh sab galat hai, mujhe jaane do please"

Manik became so furious when he heard 'Manik' from her mouth and to add to it, she is not accepting him. He pulled her towards him and pressed her shoulders, "Manik..Manik..Manik.... maine jab se tumhe dekha hai, tab se lekar aaj tak yahi naam sunte aaye hai. Is he your boyfriend?! Ha!! batao Nandini? Tum..iski vajaise mujhse door bhaag rahe ho?! tell me damn it!!"

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 244 5
THIS IS AN ARIYA ROMANTIC NOVEL. THIS WILL HAVE ONLY 5 PARTS . THIS IS MY STORY HENCE I WOULD PREFER THAT THERE IS NO PLAGIARISM ABOUT IT.
1.4M 60.7K 28
"If you think you can just come back here after years and pretend we don't want each other," he got up all my face making me momentarily lose the abi...
2.4K 156 5
This Story is for Arakshi Fans....as I wanted to write on them since too long but didn't get the time and Idea... So thought to write some one Shots...
46.7K 3.2K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...