Soul Ties

נכתב על ידי spookyy43

Just read. עוד

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
finale
question?

chapter eight

13.7K 716 231
נכתב על ידי spookyy43

A'Zharia || Zee
" I like you. "

" Nau'Jourrrr. " I laughed out as he continued to tickle me.

" All I wanted was a kiss so I could go, but you wanna be difficult. " He said, attacking my armpits and stomach.

" Okay okay. " I yelled as tears were struggling to stay inside.

Nau'Jour lifted from hoovering over me and crossed his arms. I sat there trying gain my breath again.

After I got myself together, I got up and stood on my tippy toes to kiss Nau'Jour. He isn't much taller than me, but we did have a slight difference.

" I'a see you lata? " He asked looking down at me.

" You'll see me at school tomorrow. " I told him.

He huffed and grabbed his jacket. " I like you. " He said before walking out my room.

I laughed and shook my head. I went over to my vanity and did my normal oil treatment I did every two or three days.

As I was about to apply the oil to my scalp my phone rung. I answered and propped it up when I noticed it was Tia.

" Hey. " I spoke glancing at her then back at myself in the mirror. I observed that she was in the dark.

" Hey.. What you doing? " Her voiced sounded like she was shooken up or upset about something.

" Oiling my hair. You good? "

" Umm yeah, just a little tired. " I nodded as she continued to talk.

" Nau'Jour ever told you what we're gonna do about the situation? " She asked me. I knew she was referring to her brother.

" He told me it was all good. " I told her for the tenth time.

" But Zee it's Thursday. Tomorrow's Friday. " She said sounding irritated, but it was like she tried to cry at the same time.

" Well Tee I don't know what you want me to do. I told you every time I ask he tells me he has it under control and not to worry about it. " I said, trying to pry the real issue here out.

" I WANT YOU TO ACT LIKE A BESTFRIEND AND HELP ME! MY LIFE IS IN FUCKING DANGER! " She yelled at the phone because it sure enough wasn't me.

" You know like I know I'm not in no damn streets. I don't know what to do in these type of situations. It ain't my fault yo brother out here faking the funk with niggas just to get money. " I scoffed.

" If I haven't been anything, I sure enough been a good bestfriend not only this past week, but my whole eight years of knowing you. " I finally finished.

I heard her let out a laugh. " You know what? " She sniffled. " You'll eat every word you just said. " With that she hung up.

" Girl fuck ha'. She the one who got a bounty on ha' head not you. " Zoie said. I didn't even notice him standing in my doorway.

I scoffed. " Oh you don't know her. She's evil. " I said, knowing what this girl is capable of.

If she knows, I know how she move why try me? This is why she was one of my only friends and I never hung with anyone. Now I don't have anyone.

Well Nau'Jour and his friends.

" I don't even feel safe. " I said in all honesty.

" Yo man will have something figured out. " Zoie joked.

" He's not my man, but I hope. " I said, sighing at the fact it's another bullshit ass obstacle in my way.

" Goodnight moonlight. I love you. " Zoie said walking away.

" Goodnight buttercup. I love you too. "

After I got done oiling my hair I cleaned up my mess. I grabbed my phone to calll Nau'Jour and tell him what happened.

It was true that he situation sat uneasy with me. He was the only person I knew that could help me right now. It would be my mama, but she still has another year in prison.

The phone rung three times then went to voicemail. I called again and it went straight to voicemail that time. I sighed as I just shot him a text.

me: call me when you can..it's important..

I locked my phone and put it on the charger. I just took a shower and got ready for bed since it was already a little after ten.

Nau'Jour || Toosii

" It's a simple walk up, shoot, walk away. " Nick agrued with Tyler.

Tyler ran his hands down his face and groaned. " Nigga you got to check your surroundings and make sure it ain't no witnesses. "

" Both of y'all gon' have to make sure y'all have god on y'all side if y'all don't get it together. " I told them as I pulled down Jason's street.

" A'Zharia calling you. " Nick told me picking up my phone out the cup holder.

" Ima have to call her back. " I said declining it and parking the car.

" Oh you better. " Nick said in a warning manner.

I laughed as I pulled my mask over my face. " Vest? "

" Yep. " They said in unison.

" Silencers? " I asked.

" Yep. " They both replied again.

" Shid lets roll. " I said knowing they already knew the drill.

We crept down the street to the house. I noticed it was two cars in the yard. Sad to say if they aren't suppose to be here, it's not their lucky day.

I went to the front door but stopped once I heard a familiar voice.

" She ain't dumb Dee. I don't give a fuck though. Just get this shit over with so I can go back to normal. " If my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, I swear that was Tia's voice.

" You gotta be shitting me. " Nick whispered.

" Go around back. " I told Nick, ignoring him. He nodded and walked around. I counted to three and nodded for Tyler to kick the door down.

" Freezeeee. " I laughed pointing my tool.

I only saw Daryl and Tia sitting on the couch looking like they wanted to shit their pants. I was going to ask where Jason was, but Nick brought him from the back on cue.

" Kill me? Rob me? How silly could you niggas be? " I asked chuckling at how smoothly I put that together.

" Man wanan kill me? Do it a little faster. " Daryl said.

" Shid bet. " I said sending one straight to his dome. Tia screamed loudly as she tried to run but Nick shot her in the leg.

" What's up partna? I thought you were suppose to catch me? " I asked Jason.

" Just get it ov-

" Sayless. " I said, cutting him off and sending another out my chamber into another brain.

His body fell right back onto Nick making him stumble. " Damn gee. " Nick fussed as he threw him foward making his body crash to the floor.

" Where the little bitch go? " Tyler said. I looked around and saw that Tia was gone.

I sighed running my hands down my face.

" She's knows better than to tell. " I said walking out the house.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

65.7K 4.6K 45
Twenty-four year old Ja'Marr Phillips, also known as Prodigy, was your typical street dude. Residing in the slums of Philadelphia, PA, the hood life...
313K 13.5K 44
abandoned /əˈband(ə)nd/ having been deserted or cast off. "You don't know how it feels to be abandoned. You don't know how it feels to have t...
44.3K 1.9K 62
Dylani And Sina. The complete opposite of each other. Sina's dangerous, disrespectful, and cold energy pulls Dylani to wonder why he is this way.
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...