Happy Brithday (Lapidot AU, 1...

By 1-FunTimez-1

It is Peridots Birthday. Lapis and Peridot finally reveals their feelings to each other. Things get out of ha... More

Chapter One: Invite
Chapter Two: The Party
Chapter Three: Party Talk
Chapter Four: School
Chapter Five: Cumming over
Chapter Six: Good Morning
Chapter Seven: Jasper
Chapter Eight: Handcuffs
Chapter Nine: The Tree
Chapter Ten: Tired
Chapter Eleven: Good Morning
Chapter Twelve: A Toy?
Chapter Thirteen: lies
Chapter Fourteen: 8 Months
Chapter Fifteen: Drift Away
Chapter Sixteen: The Booth
Chapter Seventeen: Fun
Chapter Eighteen: Twister
Chapter Nineteen: Invite
NOT PART OF THE STORY
Chapter Twenty: Steven Universe
Chapter Twenty One: Back to School
Chapter Twenty two: The End
Happy Birthday Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Three: Crystal Gems
Not Part Of The Story
Chapter Twenty Four: Bath
Chapter Twenty Five: Seven Minutes In Heaven
Chapter Twenty Six: Pearl
Chapter Twenty Eight: Car Ride
Chapter Twenty Nine: Fusion
Chapter Thirty: Change
Chapter Thirty One: Aquamerine
Chapter Thirty Two: Frybo
Chapter Thirty Three: Confrontation
Chapter Thirty Four: Visitor
Chapter Thirty Five: Visitors
Chapter Thirty Six: Tea
Chapter Thirty Seven: Keys
Chapter Thirty Eight: Cafeteria
Chapter Thirty Nine: A Show
Chapter Forty: Errands
Chapter Forty-one: Pumpkin
NOT APART OF THE STORY
Chapter Forty-Two: Crash
Chapter Forty-Three: Cousin's
Chapter Forty-Four: Double

Chapter Twenty Seven: Chug

337 6 6
By 1-FunTimez-1

[Peridots P.O.V.]
I nearly fell asleep over the loud music and people yelling, until I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around. I was Winter. Last time I saw her was in highschool when her and Spinel were a couple.
"Hey. Peridot was it?" Winter asked looking at me.
"Yep, that's me." I awkwardly said looking to the side.
"Are you and Lapis still together?" She asked sitting next to me.
"Yeah, it's great. How are you and Spinel?" I asked trying to ignore what just happened.
"It's amzing! We bought this house together and we're getting married soon!" She said with excitement.
"Oh. Good for you!" I said with a fake smile.
I can't believe it. Spinel was still with Winter and she didn't tell me. She willingly tried to fuck me while with Winter.
"Do you know what their playing upstairs?" I asked looking at Winter.
"Seven minutes in heaven, why?" She asked looking at me with a confused face.
"Well. Spinel spun the bottle, and it landed on me. So we went into the closet. That's when she fingered me." I explained looking away.
"Oh." Winter said looking away from me. "I'll talk to her tomorrow morning. Until then why don't you have a drink?"
"I've never drank before." I said ashamed.
"Wow. Well you're learning tonight! Bring me a couple shots!" Winter yelled with a huge smile.
Someone brought her a platter with shot glasses on it. She took one and handed it to me.
"Time for the fun to begin." Winter said grabbing a glass.
I took a sip. At first it was disgusting, then I eventually got use to the taste. I took the whole shot. Winter gave me another. I drank it down.
"Two cups please!" Winter yelled snapping her fingers.
Someone gave her two cups. She handed me one. I drank it down. Winter looked at me.
"For your first time you're doing well." She said taking a drink. "Bring me the whole bottle!"
When Winter got the bottle she handed it to me. I looked at it.
"I'll give you hundred dollars if you chug it." Winter said attracting a crown.
"I'll do it." I said with caution.
Eventually a crowd gathered around us. I put the bottle to my lips and drank. I continued without stopping.
"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The crowd yelled loudly.
I continued drinking. I kept going until the bottle was empty. Winter looked at me with a smile.
"A deal's a deal." Winter said pulling out her wallet.
I looked at the stairs. Lapis was smiling at me. Oh God. How much did she see? Was she mad? I ignored that.
"Can I get a cup?" I yelled taking the money from Winter.
I drank the cup. I wasn't feeling how I am normally. I felt dizzy. It felt nice. I continued to drink.

[Alright. I know some of you are mad about the story right now. With the Spidot and Lapearl. But! It is is part of the story. It's for the future of the story and development of the character. And we all know how it ends, they get married. So you KNOW they are eventually are going to get back together. So just bear with me and continue reading. Okay Byee!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 22
she was what people would think was a normal smart ass nerd who would get taken the piss out of. but this 15 year old girls life was never what it se...
112K 4K 37
She just wanted to be a normal girl going to a normal school with normal friends, living a normal life. However, this all changes when kidnap and vio...
44.4K 533 11
RATED 18: CONTAINS SWEARING AND SEXUEL THEMES. Peridot really wants to be friends with Lapis...but also has strong feelings for her. Problem is, Lapi...
55.9K 3K 37
Lapis Lazuli was an orphan. She never knew love and affection until she got a boyfriend. However, that love didn't last for long as he turned into a...