[The Beauty] Human Fnaf x Fe...

By MissYuri109

TW: Cussing, gore? ALSO I MADE IN AROUND 2018-2019 PLEASE EXCUSE MY CRINGEY WORDS You wanted a job badly sinc... More

Getting A New Job
First Night
Second Night
Behind The Curtains
The Real Animatronic Form
Revenge
Movie Night
Vincent/Afton
Thank You For Everything
Away
Finally Out
The Backstory?
Seeing the Past
A Return!
Realization
One of Them
Michael and I
A New Enemy
Lovely Jeremy
Arcade!
Grand Re-Opening of The Mega Pizzaplex!
Ballora
Jealousy
An Angry Blonde Women At Dinner
Nightmare
Danger?
The Iconic Music Lover Plays WAP
Vision Time
RollerSkating
Its him.
Party Before The Fight
The Battle Pt.1

Taking Over Thier Bodies

6.3K 152 159
By MissYuri109

Foxy's Pov

I opened my eyes my glance over to Y/n to see her peacefully sleeping.

"I miss Foxy!" "Yeah me too! He was really amazing on stage!" "I don't understand why he needs to be out of order! It was a mistake!" I flinched and peeked out of the curtains.

I saw two kids frowning and looking at the 'Out of Order' sign.

I got a bit sad as well. "I didn't understand either..." I mumbled and heard some noises behind me.

"Foxy?" I turned around and tilted my head to the side.

"What time is it?" She rubs her eyes. "Uh.." I peeked out and glance at the clock.

"2:40 pm" I answered and she slowly nods her head. "Well ima go use the bathroom" She stood up and left.

I watched her until she walked into the bathroom.

Your POV

I went out of the Parts & Service room and saw a munch of kids running around, eating or singing with Freddy and the others.

I tried to get pass parents and kids to get to the bathroom but I accidentally bumped into a guy.

He looked at me with an angry expression. "What the hell is your problem?" He said. He was a teenager with dark brown hair.

"Nothing just let me get pass-" I tried to go away from him but he just pushed me.

"Bitch" He walked away. I glared at him and looked over to Freddy who seems to saw what happened.

Freddy had an upset face and also glared at the teenager. He mouthed "Don't worry about it if he comes to bother you again I'll deal with him" I nodded.

I speed walked to the bathroom and went into one of the stall.

~Time Skip~

I heard voices in the bathroom when I walked out.

"You know that girl..Y/n?" I hid and listened in.

"Yeah what about her" I heard a quiet laugh. "She works at this place at midnight so I have a plan to scare her so are you in?" Both girls laugh.

'Laya...' I groaned. "Yeah I'm in" "Ok good also Chris is in the plan too because she bumped into him" I felt Laya eyes rolled.

Then I heard footsteps going to the door so I walk away.

Laya and her friend came out. 'So they're going to do something at night huh..' I looked at the stage to still see them performing.

'I have to keep a lookout tonight but first I should bring some games so they can learn what humans do?' I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around to see Chica. "Hey Chica what's up?" I asked. "I was just checking up on you because you seemed lost in something..do you need any help?" she crossed her arms and smiles.

"Uh well no I'm just gonna bring somethings for you guys to have a feeling what humans do for fun" I said and she slighted jumped.

"Oh that's good plus we need to do something new you know. Well ima start serving pizzas so go and get those stuff!" She waves and skipped away.

I smiled and walked outside.

Freddy's POV

"Freddy! Look at my drawing!" I peeked over and laughed.

"It looks amazing! Good job Leo!" I ruffled his hair while he giggles and walks away.

I saw Y/n walking out the pizzeria. I slightly frown and felt someone next to me.

"Do you think she feels comfortable with us?" Bonnie says while his head on my shoulder. We all want her to feel like we are her friends but I don't know if she's pretending...

"We have to ask her but I mean she does seem to be comfortable" He slowly nods.

"Also I saw some teenager being rude to Y/n" I said annoyingly and Bonnie's ears pointed straight up.

He stood up straight "Someone was bothering her?".

I nodded and he glance around the party room.

"How do they look like?" He looked back at me. "I know it's a male and he has brown hair and a black sweater with red strips I think" I shrugged.

His red eyes pointed towards one of the tables and then walk away.

What is he going to do..?

Your POV

"So...what type of games should I bring-" My eyes stop on the Nintendo Switch.

I picked it up and put it in my bag. I quickly scanned the room.

Ooo maybe some board games.

I got a few of them and finally got my laptop to place it in there as well.

Alright it seems like I'm done!

Chica's POV

"There you go!" I place down the pizza on the table.

"Thank you Chica!" The kids said while the parents smiled.

I walked away just to bump up into Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie are you good?" I kindly asked. He looks at me and nods.

"I'm just looking around" He examined the party room. "Are you sure you're just waiting for Y/n?" I smirked.

Bonnie had a pink tint on his cheeks and looked away "go back to serving pizzas chicken" he said not even looking at me.

I chuckled "alright bunny boy" I ran away laughing.

Foxy's POV

"Psst! Foxy!" I was woken by a familiar voice.

I looked over towards the voice.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I annoyingly answered.

Plushtrap sat next to me with a drink in his hand. "Dunno it's boring down there" he groaned and peeked outside of the curtains.

I quickly pulled him back. "What are you doing?!" He looked straight into my eyes.

"Looking in the party room? Also where's Y/n?" He continued drinking his drink.

"Why would you want to know?" I leaned against the wall.

"Uhhh because I want too geez you don't have to be so annoyed by me" I ignored him.

"Look Foxy I know you like this lonely fox thing but you should try going out there" He shrugged.

My eyes widened. "I hope you're joking" Plushtrap started looking around and shook his head.

"I can't go out there" I said and he looked at my funny.

"Why not" He places down his drink. "Because it's dangerous plus I'm 'out of order'" I stood up.

"Right right" Plushtrap also stood up.

"Well I'm gonna try to go out there since I look like a teenager" he smirked.

"What about your ears?" I responded.

"I'll hide them with my hoodie now bye" He left the cove.

I sighed and fixed my hair.

Your POV

I entered the pizzeria to be greeted by Mike.

"Hey Y/n!" I kinda got surprised by him. "Hi" I slightly smiled.

"How's everything going?" He asked. "Pretty good" I fixed myself.

"That's wonderful but I need to get going by the way we are going to fix the place up! Which means new animatronics!" He ran away and didn't have time for me to speak.

I frowned and walked inside the party room.

I carried the bag on my right hand.

"Welcome back Y/n" Chica greeted me as I walked in.

I smiled and waved. "You got the things?!" She started jumping with excitement.

"Yeah and I got my laptop to watch movies" I said and she had a confused face.

"Movies? What's that?" I got shocked well I can't blame her they don't really know what in the real world because they are stuck in here their whole lives.

"You will see" I walked towards the Parts & Service room but I heard a familiar voice.

I looked at my left to see someone.

Plushtrap?

"Hey" He waved.

"Why are you out here?" I questioned. "Uh well it got boring in the basement so I would rather go out here to see what's going on" He said then looked at the bag.

"What's in there?" "Some games so we can play later" I smiled and he got excited.

"Ight betttt" he chuckled and we both saw Freddy coming over here.

"Why are you here Plushtrap?" Freddy questioned.

"Damn is everyone going to ask me the same question?"he groaned in annoyance.

Freddy rolled his eyes then looked at me. "I'm guessing people asked you what's in the bag huh?" He slightly laughed and I nodded.

~time skip~

I went on my phone to check the time.

11:54 pm

I heard someone laughing but I shook it off.

Freddy, Chica and Bonnie are already on stage. I walked inside the Parts & Service room and place down the bag.

I looked around the party room then went inside the bathroom.

I checked around but didn't see anything I was about to exit the restroom to feel it been locked.

"What the hell?" I got so confused. "Sorry Y/n" I heard a voice on the other side.

"Laya?" "This happens when you try to get Bonnie and the rest but mainly Bonnie" she chuckled.

"You're being over dramatic" I banged on the door.

"Oh really....Chris and Jackie go do something while I have her in here!" Laya said to her friends.

I banged on the door again. "Let me out!" I yelled.

"I will but when they are done" she laughed.

Jackie's POV

I looked around behind Freddy's back to see a button called 'Snap' I grinned and press on it.

"Chris press the snap button" I said and he nodded.

I did it as well to foxy while chris did it to Bonnie and Chica.

A few seconds their eyes turned to bright red. "Now we did something" we both smirked and ran outside. "Laya! Come on!" I heard her footsteps and we all laughed.

Your POV

I burst out of the restroom. I was breathing heavily. "Guys?" I looked closely to see their eyes are red even I saw some eyes peeking through the curtains.

What did they do?

Freddy jumped off the stage and ran straight at me. I didn't have time to run because he grabbed me by the throat and slowly started choking me.

"Freddy-" I kicked him and he stumbled back.

I ran towards the Parts & Service room to be grabbed again.

Chica held me against the wall and punched me in the stomach.

"We always hated you Y/n" they all said.

I forcefully pushed her back. Bonnie and foxy tried getting me but they missed.

Until Bonnie punched my right cheek and foxy kicked my leg hard which made me almost fall.

I tried running in the basement to see them perfectly fine.

"Guys! I need help!" They turned their attention towards me. "Y/n?!" They all ran to me.

"Aw Goldie" we all turned our attention to the basement entrance.

Freddy walked down the stairs. "Freddy? What happened to you?" Goldie slowly walked up to him.

"Goldie I don't think it's a good idea to go to him" Goldie looked at me then quickly back to Freddy to see him swinging his fist at him.

Luckily he missed him.

Springbonnie grabbed me and we both backed away from them.

He helped me sit down.

"I'll protect you" I nodded and he smiled.

"Aww it seems like a broken bunny is protecting a bitch" Bonnie chuckled.

"Bonnie whatever you're feeling isn't you! Snap out of it!" Springy yelled.

"Nah I don't want too" Bonnie launch at him while springy blocked him.

I tried getting up but I couldn't. I looked closely at Bonnie's back to see a button called 'snap'.

"Springy there's a button on his back...try pressing it" He nodded and tried pressing it while dodging Bonnie's attacks.

But he couldn't. Springy looked at me and mouthed 'I'll distract him while you press it' I nodded and he distracted him.

Bonnie stood really still so I pressed it. Bonnie stopped moving. I looked over to the others struggling.

I tried my best to run at them and press their buttons.

I started to fall but springy caught me. "You're hurt so I think you should lay down" He helped me once more to lay me down.

I looked over. Plushtrap, Goldie, and Springtrap look kinda messed up. "Thanks Y/n" they sighed and sat down next to each other.

"W-What happened?" Foxy looked around while the others did too.

They all looked at me worried. They ran to me while I flinched. Springy stopped them.

"Be careful" springy growled.

Goldie's POV

"What happened brother" Freddy asked me. "What do you think happened?! You hurt us" I responded in a harsh tone.

I looked at my arm to see it kinda damaged.

"I didn't know I couldn't control myself" His eyes were full of water.

Then he hugged me. "I know I was rude to you but I didn't mean to hurt you" his grip was getting a bit tighter.

"I didn't know you have a soft spot" I looked away and slowly hugged him back.

"Haha I know right" we both looked at Springtrap.

"What?" We rolled our eyes.

Your POV

"Y/n?" Bonnie said with worry in his eyes.

"What..?" I didn't want to look at him. "I'm so sorry I didn't know what happened we were controlled in some way.." he said.

"I want to know if those words were true" I growled.

"What?" He responded in confusion.

" IF YOU GUYS HATE ME" I yelled with anger.

This got everyone attention. "We don't hate you Y/n you mean everything to us" I looked into his eyes.

"Hm okay then" I sat up.

"Did we do that to you?" Chica joined the conversation.

"Freddy tried to choke me, you Chica punched me so did Bonnie and foxy kicked me" I crossed my arms.

"I'm so sorry Y/n" all four hugged me.

"It's fine I'm just gonna play some games" I walked upstairs to get my Nintendo Switch and went back down.

"What's that?" Everyone said.

"An Nintendo switch which means you can play games on it" I answered.

I got four controllers so we can play super smash bros" I grinned.

They slowly nodded. "I'll show you how to play" I laughed.

~time skip~

"OOO IM BEATING ALL OF YALL" I continued to laugh.

"Pfttt let me try" Springtrap grabbed a controller.

Me, Springtrap, Chica and Foxy are versing each other.

~mini time skip~

"I- well then—" I was shocked. Springtrap won the match.

"Well that was easy" he grinned. All of us groaned. "Now you guys play" we gave our controllers to Bonnie, Springy, Freddy, Plushtrap.

"Bet" They started going at it.

Soon Freddy won. " I was just smashing random buttons so I don't know how I won" He  had a surprise face.

"Alright it's time before people are coming so we will watching movies later" they were all confused.

"You will seeee but ima stay here for today" they nodded.

"Night guys" "Night" "Ight" "Goodnight!" "Uh basically its morning"

I was about to close my eyes but I saw someone wearing a purple uniform in the corner. "You okay?" Goldie whispered to me.

"Yeah" we both closed our eyes.

Finally! Again I'm so sorry for the wait I was thinking on what to do with this chapter. Sorry if it's cringey also sorry if there's mistakes in this! Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
163K 4.1K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
16.8K 445 23
***DISCLAIMER: OUTDATED LORE*** You're hounded by your father to get a job or do something with your life. Despite your age, you still considered you...
24.6K 551 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...