Want (BoyxBoy)

By DrGigglez

Want 1. To feel a need or a desire for; wish for I turned to Jared and gave him an ugly look. "You're friends... More

Want (BoyxBoy)
1-You're crazy!
2-Weak
3- I can't stop
4-hot sauce and noodles
5-Something new
6-Take a little time.
7-Great Minds Think Alike
8-Come and Go
9- Glad You Came
10- I Guess
11- Demands
12-Cherry
13-ice ice baby
14-You Better Study
16- Not this time
17-Too much
18- Liar
19- Don't talk about it

15-I'm ready

1.2K 65 19
By DrGigglez

Back with another part, since I've been gone for years my votes are low so how about 12 votes and 8 comments before next update! lol Sorry I was away for so long. Pic is of Larson

>.> Just like..enjoy this <3

- (I need yall to find a way to play Brent Faiyaz- Lovely while reading this...I promise it's worth it)

MICAHS P.O.V

I sipped on the smoothie Letterman bought me and pulled out my notebook, we were heading to his house. Jared was blowing up my phone, begging to work as a group because he was so scared of Branson. "As much as Branson mocks Jared, he doesn't dislike him, trust me if he did we would know". I laughed and paid attention to him driving.

His hand was loosely on the steering wheel, but he held a nice grip. The other hand calmly rested on my thigh and I tried to think about anything but it. "So, I'm guessing you already know what we should do?". He asked, pulling into the driveway. "Yup, No negotiations". I said firmly and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?". He asked and I nodded, grabbing my book bag. I stopped at the front door and took a deep breath. I had not been here in awhile. "He's not here, you have nothing to worry about". He said, putting a hand on my back. I nodded and followed him inside. "Do you want any juice or anything? A chef came and meal prepped this week but I don't think you eat mushrooms". He said, pulling out a container. A chef? He had a chef.

"Mushrooms are garbage and you're garbage if you eat them". I had a strong hatred for mushrooms, I don't even know if I had them before, but I was disgusted. "That's not very nice Micah". He said, setting the container down. I shrugged and put my smoothie in the trash. The walls were painted different and the counters were now marble. He had a beautiful home.

"No mushroom slander in this house". He said, stocking the fridge back up with water, I grabbed my bag and turned to the door "This is who I am Larson, Mushrooms are disgusting, I feel like gagging because of this convo". I said innocently. He rolled his eyes and signed. "I don't know what to do with you". He said.

Do me

I almost let out, causing me to let out a gasp, He looked at me and I shook my head. I was ready to see his room, did it stink? Was it neat? Was it messy? He got the hint and led me up the stairs. I looked away from Adrians room and noticed his was opposite but a few doors down. The house was huge. He opened the door and turned the light on, setting his backpack neatly on a hook.

His room was spotless. I was speechless. It was painted dark green, he had a black desk in the corner with a mac book on it and a lamp, a bookshelf next to it with a lot of books. His bed was a Queen sized with a huge black comforter that looked so soft. And then he had two doors next to it, which I assumed was a closet and the bathroom. Across his bed was pretty much every video game console and game you ever wanted. Along with a DvD collection.

I didn't even notice the mini fridge by his bed. "You realize you don't have to leave your room like ever". I finally said. And he burst out laughing. He grabbed the books out of his backpack and set them on the desk, I followed and opened my note book. "I think we should write about mental health..". I started, showing him my notes. He nodded and read them.

"I think that's a great idea actually.. it's not taken as seriously as it should". He said, nodding his head. I let out a sign of relief, I was happy he agreed with me. "Great, I'm glad you feel that way too". I checked my phone making sure Jared didn't need me.

"Okay should we talk about depression and maybe anxiety..?". He asked, and I shook my head "There are so many more to learn about then those two.. I think we should generalize it and just focus on mental illness in general". I finished. silently groaning as I sat on his bed. I thought my bed was nice this was a cloud. I was literally sitting on a cloud. " I hope you don't mind". I said, as I kicked my shoes off and sat back more.

"Make yourself at home". He said, turning his computer on. I watched him slip his jacket off and hang it up. He was so neat. He leaned on the desk and started to type and I watched his muscles flex in his shirt. He was wearing a black baseball Tee and some dark jeans, along with some red vans.

I licked my bottom lip and bit it, No. I shook my head and looked around the room, noticing the posters across the wall. I needed to get my mind right. "Can I go the bathroom?". I asked, he pointed to the door on the right and I quickly got up and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and turned the water on to wash my face.

I needed to relax. That was all. I adjusted my sweater and leaned on the counter taking a deep breath.

Micah, get it together. Point blank period. Period.

I nodded my head and pointed at the mirror. "I'm a bad bitch". I whispered to myself. I adjusted my pants and turned the water off after wiping my face dry. I opened the door and found him changing his shirt. Sweet Jesus. I cleared my throat just as he put on a plain black shirt. He had already changed into some pajamas pants.

"Every thing alright?". He asked, giving me a look. "Yeah, too much studying". I joked. Getting back on the bed, he sat beside me . We were both sitting on the edge next to each other looking at the notes. He smelt soooo good. I blinked my eyes a few time. I could not concentrate. I turned to him but noticed he was already looking at me.

"Larson..". I started, feeling my mouth get dry. I chewed the inside of my mouth as his eyes looked all over me. "Yeah?". He asked. I leaned in closer, any movement and my lips would be against his.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes!

I pressed my lips against his, dropping the notebook on the floor. I whimpered as he deepened the kiss, cupping my cheek in his hand. He held it firmly and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I reached to touch his chest but he grabbed my hands by the wrist and pinned me down. He was breathing right in my face and I inhaled it all.

"What is it Micah?". He asked, looking down at me. I was gonna get mad, he knew what I wanted. I was gonna snap and just leave. I was getting so mad. "You know what I want". I cried. as he pressed against me. Something in his eyes changed and he growled. "No, please enlighten me". I don't beg. I don't..maybe this one time I could.

No.

I gave him a dull expression. "I don't budge". He said. And I shoved him off of me. "I don't need you". I said, sitting up.

Or did you?

"No I don't". I snapped, realizing I answered my own question. "You know what, I don't need any of this . I don't okay. And I don't even want a relationship. I don't need ANY of thi-". He cut me off by smashing his lips against mine . He pinned me down with more force and I let out a muffled moan. I tugged on his bottom lip and he licked my top teeth.

His heavy breathing was gonna send me over the edge. He placed his elbows on both side of me and groaned. "Where is this going?". He asked. Rubbing against me. Oh he felt good against me, he was big. I was having an internal battle right now. "You're trying so hard to push me away because you don't want to get hurt again, so you're trying to hurt me before I can hurt you. But I won't hurt you, never on purpose". He said, kissing my forehead.

I froze trying to stop my eyes watering. I was just trying to have a drama free year. I was only sixteen and so much has already happened. "Do you want me Micah?". He asked. And I felt myself shake. I know I wanted him inside of me, that's for sure. I had no idea how it would go. I don't know what he had over me but I nodded my head quickly.

"Yeah? Say it Micah". He grinned. I closed my eyes and ignored him reaching for the button on my pants. He leaned up a bit and watched me kick my pants off. I reached for the hem of his shirt , I so badly wanted to see him shirtless again. He looked so soft but so hard. I did want him, every bit of him. He allowed me and I took his shirt off in one quick movement.

My hands quickly roamed his chest and I ran my hand down it, he closed his eyes and groaned. "You are so sexy". I breathed, mentally kicking myself for saying it out loud. He got off of me and walked to the door locking it, he turned the lights off and grabbed a remote. He clicked a button, turning on some LED lights that lined around his whole room.

He changed the color to red.

He caught me off guard by pulling me by my ankles to the edge of the bed. I yelped when he pulled my underwear down swiftly. It was nothing he hadn't seen before. The crewneck followed shortly and I was completely exposed to him. I went to cover myself as he was staring too long but he shook his head no.

He lifted both my legs up and pressed one to my chest, the other he leaned over and kissed my ankle. He bent down and started sucking on my nipple causing me to grow. I was so sensitive there. I dug a nail into when he used his other hand to rub my other nipple.

"Please..", I whispered, my eyelids were heavy and I was already rock hard. He let up and kissed me again, cupping me in his hand. I hissed when he started stroking me and let out a loud moan. He wasted no time stroking me as fast as he could "Oooooh my god". I moaned, biting my bottom lip. I didn't notice he slid down and arched my back when he took me into his mouth.

I was not prepared for the wet finger to touch my hole and I felt myself quiver. I felt him chuckle around me and arched my back when he slid a finger in me. "Look at that, sucking my finger in just like". He said going back down on me. I was on a high right now, This felt like Heaven. "Ah!". I grabbed the sheets above me when he hit a place in me that gave me butterflies.

"Larson!". I yelled, throwing my head back . He was still sucking the soul out of me and I was becoming a wet mess. This was too much. I bucked my hips but he held me down and licked up my shaft. I groaned and moved my head to the side to see him.

His hands once again buried in his shorts as he stroked himself. He added another finger in and I cried out. "Fuck..". I was shaking all over. "Feels good baby?". He asked, looking down at me. My eyes fluttered and I nodded as he reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom and some lube. He ripped it opened with his mouth and I sat up on my elbows.

I used my foot to push his pajama pants down, feeling the hairs on my back stand up as I saw him in briefs. He was thick. Everywhere and I loved that a lot. I gasped when he stepped out his briefs.

Oh boy

He rolled the condom on with ease, motioning for me to look at him. "Is this what you want?". He asked again and I nodded. "Please". I begged, causing him to lean forward and kiss me again. He squirted a large amount of lube on himself, and I reached up to stroke him, he was so hot in my hand and heavy.

He pressed another finger in, this time it was lubed up and I squealed at how cold it was. He added another finger and started finger fucking me, causing me to lift my hips up. "Lar-I'm gonna cum..I'm-". He pulled his fingers out aggressively and I whimpered, missing the feeling. That went away as he lined himself up at my entrance.

He held both my legs up and bent that at my chest. I let out a held in breath and braced myself. "Tap twice if it's too much, I'm gonna go as gentle and slow as I can". He said through gritted teeth, rubbing against me.

I didn't get to nod as he already started pushing to me.

What was wrong with me..

My eyes widened and we both let out a long moan we were holding in. It felt like I was being split in two..I felt so full. My mouth opened in the form of an O, as he watched me strain against him. My nails dug into his biceps. I loved the pain. It felt amazing. I never felt that type of pleasure before. "Oh fuck!". He caught me off guard as he snapped his hips against mine. "Sorry". He muttered, letting out a sign. "You feel so good". He whispered, sliding all the way inside of me.

I couldn't form any words. "Hnghh! ah!!". I let out, as he gave me long sensual thrusts. I looked up at him and his bit his lip, rolling his hips against me. "You like that baby?". He asked, running his hand down my chest. I arched my back and he slid back into me again, this time he bent down and pressed his lips against mine.

He took this time to explore my mouth, sliding his tongue all over mine , he sucked on it and I moaned, placing a hand on his thigh as he started to pick up the pace. This was incredible. I ran my tongue over teeth and turned my head. I needed more of him. I threw my head back when he kissed down my collar bone and started sucking on it. "Harder!" I panted, he listened and bucked his hips into me. He lifted me up a little more and started thrusting into me repeatedly.

"Larson! Oh! ah ah ah!". Fell out of my mouth before I could stop. I was breathing so hard, He held a tight grip on my hips "Yesss yesss! yes!". I cried, as he started slamming into me over and over again. "Fuck Micah!". He growled, pressing a hand on my throat. I didn't resist. This was incredible. He locked his fingers into mine and rested his forehead against mine.

"You're so beautiful". He whispered, kissing my nose. He slowed down his thrust, making sure to go deep every time. "I- I- ahhhhhhh". I cried, he took my bottom lip in his mouth and sucked on it. "Larson..". I breathed, I was close. I arched my back again. "Micah". He groaned, I watched him closed his eyes, his forehead started to form lines. A sound deep between his throat came out and started picking up the pace.

"Fuck, it's coming.. I'm coming". He cursed. His thrust became more aggressive and I let out many cries. "M-me ye- Yes! Me toooo". I groaned. He grabbed my member and stated fisting it causing me to scream. "Come on Micah..Cum". He whispered, sucking on my ear. My hips bucked forehead and all I saw was white and I came in between us. He growled again, before freezing and dumping his load. He raked his nails down my sides and fell to the side of me when he finished. We both laid there spent, I bawled my hands in fist trying to catch my breath.

"Oh my god..". I said, not knowing where to start. I whimpered, when he moved me onto my side and started to spoon me. He reached into his fridge and pulled out a mini bottle of water.

I took a long sip of it, not realizing how dehydrated I was. "Thank you". I whispered.

All he did was bury his face in my neck and kiss it.

________

HOW WAS THAT?! AHA.. I was feeling myself okay.. I think I did pretty good! 12 votes and 8 comments before the next update. From here on out, it's about to get good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 119 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
419K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
35.9K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...