The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Extra Chapter: Laila

1.3K 56 6
By SeraEnigma

Laila's POV:

What started as a business arrangement turned into something unexpected.

And now, the only man I see was him.

He consumes my every thought and my body misses him. Just thinking do the old times when we were together was like fire in my veins.

But even I am aware that his heart has drifted away from me. But I am not so accepting of the fact that a woman who was not even as beautiful and as skilled as me has hooked the insatiable Leone.

Because I was the first woman he obsessed over; the thrill and forbidden kisses he gave me as he went to the same social functions just to make me aware of him make me very wet, the teasing touches and clandestine meetings and fucking behind hidden corridors amidst the noisy cacophony of wild parties and meetings.

Ahhh how magnificent he was when he entered me and marked my breasts as his hot tongue ran over my tight nipples as his huge hands and even bigger cock made me come several times.

I wished I had chosen him instead of Kassim. years ago when I was but a humble maid in charge of cleaning the hotel rooms; I first met Leone as a young man and I was a few years older but I still possess my beauty beneath my formal and stiff maid uniform.

He was not as skilled as his cousin before so that was also one other factor as to why I ignored him but for some reason, his untutored and almost reverent touches when he was young made my heart grow warm and I found his body cradling mine rather pleasant.

But at that time, I thought he was just a business partner and merely the Danatian prince's lesser cousin.

But even as I finally thought I settled on Kassim, I missed his touches and his warmth. More than once, I wondered what would it be like if I had chosen him instead.

However, the opulence and the power to buy whatever I wanted was....an intoxicating drug that I indulged in as Kassim's most favoured mistress and I soon found myself wanting more clothes, jewels, and more...

Power.

This was why when Kassim seemed content with just me being his plaything, I secretly looked around for someone who would marry someone like me.

It was not easy. I was often ostracized and bullied by the wives and official concubines of the Danati royalty; their hidden smirks and well-veiled insults regarding my common background even though I am a business management undergrad and I am currently trying to finish my degree in secret.

But those bitches soon got what was coming to them the moment Sheikh Ahmed Al Hossan proposed to me after we ran into each other at certain events.

The moment I accepted. My illicit relationship with Kassim had to end and the ugly way it ended will forever scar him the moment I saw the vulnerable face beneath his haughty handsome features the day I packed my bags to leave him.

I felt a twinge of pain when I realized that like his cousin, the young prince developed feelings for me as well.

But he never let me into his heart and was always so guarded because of that. It was another futile love that soured before it even bloomed.

As for my very first husband...

He was amiable, rotund but he appreciated beautiful things. All his wives were well cared for and they were mindless sheep, content with the attention he would bestow upon them.

In the back of my mind, I reminisce about Leone and his kisses as I would slowly earn my older husband's favour with a bit of a striptease at night and even pretending to enjoy his half limp carrot inside me as I rode his fat old ass.

What he could not give me in vigor, he made up for it with lots of money as he is one of the richest men in all of Danati.

But somehow, despite climbing higher and attaining the coveted position of a wife to a rich old man. I was still lonely and would fill my nights with my old Ménage à trois memories of Kassim and.....

Most of all, Leone.

I wonder how is he doing now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 2 years ago that I met him again.

It was at a social party for the new Countess of Monaco. My husband asked me to go there in his place as he has to deal with meetings elsewhere in Europe so I obliged.

The sex these past years had all but stopped as he was getting older and the doctor advised him not to engage in any more "night" activities.

This is why I have been engaging in one night stands or anonymous orgies just to satisfy myself.

But my sexual appetite has become even more ravenous. I needed someone more powerful, forceful but a touch gentle with a lot of experience.

Then I saw Leone all dressed up in a grey dove business suit and a white undershirt. The colour complimented his huge broad shoulders and his blonde hair which was slicked back, showing off his healthy dark skin and his piercing golden eyes.

When his eyes met mine. I felt my pussy throb as his eyes gleamed as a slow smile graced his handsome face. I felt wet as he slowly licked his lips and finished his conversation with the man beside him before he strides unhurriedly over to me, his hand holding his champagne glass similar to how he holds a woman.

I was lost the moment he spoke to me and after almost 2 years of aimlessly playing around.

We had sex that night at his vacation home here. He had gotten better and his kisses ignited a hunger in me that would not abate.
His body has become even more attractive and his once lovestruck expression was replaced by a sexy and more calculated gaze that was designed to make me lose myself.

He made me come so many times that night and he fucked me on every surface of his bedroom and even inside the bathroom until I was begging him for more.

The excitement I felt in his arms was undeniable, forbidden and that was how...

He and I became lovers for 2 glorious years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time went by, I wanted him more and more. It was like an obsession that made our stolen nights more exciting and thrilling that it made me think it would last this way forever.

But at the same time, I also love owning my husband and using the power of being his wife to get what I want and punish whoever crosses me.

So when Leone asked me again to leave my husband and come with him; I tried to play it cool and coy.

In a way that I had both his magnificent body in my bed and Sheikh Ahmed's wealth at my disposal.

I was greedy. Yes. But can one blame me when I have become accustomed to a certain level of lifestyle?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, after I told Leone that I just wish for us to be lovers, even explaining how our current situation was exciting and meant more to our chemistry; he looked at me with a silent and intense stare before smiling and making love to me roughly that night.

He would then vanish from my life a few months at a time but would always seek me out for a night or two of vigorous fucking. I would then find him on tabloids with a woman by his side and jealousy would boil in me until I realized that he must be having fun with other women because he could not own me completely.

Although I would hate every slut and tramp he associates with, The moment he comes to me; his lips, hands, and mouth would drive me crazy and make me forget about why I was angry with him.

Until he suddenly one day said that this arrangement was "tiring" and asked me for the last time to be his and come with him.

That was the pivotal moment when he fucked me all night without rest, his engorged cock plunged into me raw much to my shock.

His mouth would latch on to my nipple and suck hard at both nipples while his narrow hips slammed into my core as if aiming to get me knocked up and own me.

His hands were everywhere, marking me indefinitely through love bites, scratches, and shaping my insides with his primal, virile phallus which did not seem to soften the whole night. Instead, it seems like he wanted to tie me down as his stiff member marked me over and over.

But I anticipated this and had a potent morning after pill in my bag.

For now, I revelled in his primitive masculine instincts to own me and I felt his subtle desperation as I began to waver as I felt my womb fill up with his seed with every violent thrust.

I woke up in our usual hotel room quite late in the afternoon and decided to finally give him an answer but my hand felt nothing but a cold spot that was vacated long ago.

Annoyed that he would leave me right after littering my body with marks and fucking me raw; I took my afternoon pill and even cleanse myself as I showered.

I saw the letter a little late when I prepared to leave and read it.

Somehow his masculine script and cursive writing made me wish I had answered him quickly.

The letter said:

"I am tired of waiting for you. Let us end this for good. Enjoy your life, Auntie."

Despite being Kassim's cousin and therefore my husband's nephew, he had never called me that before. It showed that he was more than upset with me.

I viciously tore the paper and threw the remains into the weak burning fireplace and felt a bile of anger and hurt course through me.

Was he having a temper tantrum because I wanted to keep my riches, influence, and him all to myself?

Am I a bad woman for wanting to hold on to what I have worked hard to attain? I was a nobody and through my feminine wiles and my body; I am at the top of the world.

I left the hotel in a huff. He will be back and I will enjoy teasing him until he begs for my attention again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But he was true to his word and never came to me again. I heard rumours that he was seeing other women while he was with me and somehow, I cannot fault him since I would not leave Ahmed for him.

But then news of him being the Crown Prince of an obscure country called Illyria made me inquire about it through my husband and he indeed confirms that the Illyrian Government does not reveal the identity of the next heir for private reasons until he was recognized by his Father, King Joram according to tradition.

Somehow, I went to bed berating myself for a fool.

All this time, I could have been a princess had I gone with him from the very beginning. He was not just a businessman but...a crown prince!

I quickly did my research which included Illyria's source of income and the overall economy and I was surprised that this small European country was a beautiful land with an eclectic mixture of fantasy-like structure and modern buildings. Their economy is booming due to the demand of their local Merrim Wool and the rise of the artisan chocolate industry in one of their city called Arcadia as well as a few more promising enterprises supported by their government.

And in the center of all this was His highness Prince Leonidas R. Lyonel, who used his business acumen and connections to bring money back to his country and even tripled their monetary gains while keeping losses at a minimum.

Once again, I felt excited at the possibilities of being with him that I hired someone to track down Leone and wait for an opportunity to "run" into him.

But first, I have to get rid of my husband...quickly and efficiently so that I can climb even higher yet again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow news of my taste in lovers has brought different men to my bed as I plotted to remove my husband and keep his money while aiming to catch the eye of Leone once again.

Amongst my lovers was an Italian businessman with mafia connections and an infamous drug lord. Both men had rather...perverted and unique tastes in sex; The other loved to chain me up and spank my ass and violate my insides with a huge glass phallus and butt plugs laced with aphrodisiac drugs while the other loves whipping my back and ass with a crop as he fucks me.

Because of that, I developed a pain tolerance and it gets me going for some reason when I do the same with them.

More than three months passed by. Somehow I rarely saw my old paramour without a woman in his arm in functions we both frequent.

He would always vanish with his date and when I happen to follow them; I saw him teasing her amidst the shadows, his long thick fingers sliding inside her panties and thrusting in and out while he nips her throat, murmuring naughty words while the girl pants like a bitch in heat.

Somehow, I was hurt but I could not help but watch how he works his seduction on his dates and would always get wet and needy after that.

As we run into each other at social functions for the next few months; He never approached me and when our gazes touch, he would give me an icy glance and ignore me.

Seems like my big string lion has grown some balls.

And I want him even more now.

--------------------------------------

A few more months later...

I know Leone's preferences and the way to churn and squeeze the cum out of his meat rod. I know what turns him on and what turns him off.

So why?

He has not been active in society as of late. Ever since my last glimpse of him during Paris Fashion Week where that leggy little whore of a model was hanging around him like she owns him.

Then I heard rumours of him being seen with the new Duchess of Ladon, a common woman who inherited his late uncle's title. When I had my secretary do some digging; I expected too much but looking at her photo made me smile smugly.

She is a short one. Very fat and ugly. Not Leone's type at all. The only thing she has going for her was how her grey eyes made her unremarkable face look otherworldly.

Ugh.

But to my horror, that bowl of jello got engaged to Leone after just a few months of them knowing each other.

That made me so mad, I ruined my entire room of priceless breakables as I imagined breaking the little upstart's pudgy face.

Usually, I do not feel threatened by Leone's flavours of the month as those girls often last less than 30 days but no more than 3 months and his social media is littered with the same vapid girls but...

The look in his eyes when he stares at her.

They were different from the intense obsessed hungry stare that follows me whenever we see each other.

It was foreign but deep and full of intense, evocative feelings as if...

He is hooked on her.

My anger and resentment deepened as I started at the seemingly plain bitch that was making my lion feel this weird way about her.

He is mine! MINE ALONE!

From then on...

I planned out how to get her out of the way. Even if it involves sacrificing others, I have gone past the point of caring. All I want is to get back my man and take what is mine.

But for that to happen, I will need to get my hungry lion to stop ignoring me, and to do that, it has to be something that will involve his family which he strangely values.

My devious mind suddenly clicked as I remembered Kassim and that he has a younger sister he adores. My husband has mentioned the young Princess Safirah in passing which made me grin thoughtfully...

Time to set my plan in motion.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
239K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
405K 15.4K 53
DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to the left as he peered down at her with a s...
8K 924 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...