Avengers + their Spiderson |...

By DreamShade_Sakura

Just a few spiderson and avenger family oneshots no starker. no smut. but a few ships, no xreaders though and... More

Boy named P. Parker
Fieldtrip? /1/
Fieldtrip? /2/
Smol spider
People Change /1/
People Change /2/
People Change /3/
Have you seen?
Sweet kisses /1/
Sweet Kisses /2/
The letters /1/
The letters /2/
Arguments
His memories
Little Flower /1/
Little Flower /2/
He has scars too
Another Field Trip!
He's just a boy
Now you know
A/N
Smile for the Camera!
Replaced for nothing. /1/
Replaced to nothing /2/
Reverse! Fieldtrip
Are you proud of me?
Willing Asset /1/
Willing Asset /2/
Willing asset /3/
I cry for others.
Rumors
Princess Avengers
CEP
Broken hearts
Stay quiet
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Peter into hero-hood /1/
Peter into hero-hood /2/
Peter into Hero-hood /3/
Peter into Hero-hood /4/
Group Chat
It was different
Of Dolls and Boys /1/
Of Dolls and boys /2/
Burn the house down
Illusions or reality
Miracles and Feelings /1/
Miracles and Feelings /2/
Miracles and Feelings /3/
P. PS
You're on Speaker
Forgotten Hero /1/
Forgotten Hero /2/
Forgotten Hero /3/
I can stop hoping
A Chance /1/
A Chance /2/
Quality time
Woops
Balance
Red, white and blue
When you return
We're friends!
His eyes
Archer-Assassin /1/
Archer-Assassin /2/
Archer-Assassin /3/
Why did you leave? /1/
Why did you leave? /2/
La la lalala la.
Lost 2 Gain 2 /1/
Lost 2 Gain 2 /2/
Lost 2 Gain 2 /3/
Young but old
Young but old /AE1/
Young but old /AE2/
I miss you
⚠️ IMPORTANT A/N ⚠️
A small interaction
If you... /1/
If you... /2/
If you... /3/
It's not easy /1/
It's not easy... /2/
It's not easy /3/
It's not easy /4/
It's not easy /5/
It's not easy /7/
Stop assuming!
Fall i'll catch you /1/
Fall i'll catch you /2/
Fall I'll catch you /3/
Fall i'll catch you /4/
Him /1/
Him /2/
Him /3/
A doll's story /1/
A doll's story /2/
A doll's story /3/
A doll's story /4/
A doll's story /5/
You're wrong. /1/
You're wrong /2/
Hero
Runaway
Lost everything
Honey---
NEW STORY | A/N
Surrounded
A/N | New Book p2

It's not easy /6/

667 38 2
By DreamShade_Sakura

/This is an inspired oneshot series by AnotherUselssHumanCJ in their spiderman oneshot book, the oneshot: 'Bad Peter' which I really adore so shout-out to them! this is very off canon and a ship will be sneakily slid into here/

Summary:
                   Peter is a mysterious figure
                   to the outer world, they only
                   know him as a pitiful child.
                   He doesn't just go by small
                   store-stealing, he has
                   connections... to accomplish
                   a new ambition.
...

"Don't interrupt our date!"

This time the glider was faster as they soared through the air, they changed it a bit so it wasn't just the usual glider he stole from Norman.

When they almost got caught they swerved over a road and Harry bent down slightly, grazing the edge gently before it changed into a motorcycle. Peter holding the other tightly from behind while they sped through the roads, dodging cars.

"What the hell?" Tony seemed shocked at the two, the glider wasn't just an ordinary glider and it didn't seem they'd give up. "Nat."

"On it." A black motorcycle sped behind them in which Peter told Harry, they made something risky. "Pete, hold on and get the web ready."

They were now crossing a bridge in which Black Widow was trailing close behind them until Harry swerved off the road and jumped over the side... the motorcycle falling until Peter heaved it up using his web fluid which he shot on the otherside of the bridge, giving time for it to turn back into a glider.

Harry flipped Natasha off who seemed to talk back into the comms: "They've crossed to the other bridge. Cap?"

"Alright i'll chase them in the city, Bucky when they get close enough to the ground when sam shoots then down from the air grab the glider. Clint, when they tumble shoot them and trap them inside a net."

And so the chase began.

They saw the captain chasing them from behind before they aimed to round back into the city.

"Harry duck!" And so the two ducked before the two lowered to the ground, not noticing the soldier grabbing onto the glider and flipping them off the board.

"You know what?"

"Sucks to be you-" Peter grabbed the glider and wacked it across Bucky's head putting the other off balance as they went back on board, the motorcycle being formed again.

"Tch."  the silver orbs of the soldier glared into Peter's own ones.

"Alright off we go!" Peter hitched his breath and told Harry to go left as an arrow flew right passed them.

"You know what?" Peter whispered an idea into Harry's ear as the two found a good corner to trap themselves in. The motorcycle disappeared into pixels which was stored inside Harry's watch that Peter had given him -Also with a storage function-

They both hummed while putting their hands up when both were surrounded. "What's with the gig?" Black Widow aimed a gun at the two in whom gave a smile.

"We didn't want to hurt anybody, disarming them sure buuut..." Peter started as he trailed off, the other swiping his hair out of his face staring down at the woman. "Surrender? let's play a game. Only firearms." Harry tossed Peter the spare pistol in the bag.

And so, the skies were black with lead filled rain, a morbid painting on display. They were cornered but when they turned their backs... they were gone.

Peter and Harry were watching them from above, the two humming slightly while eating doughnuts and wearing the stolen rings. "Y'know I feel as though they are missing something." Peter nudged while the other cocked an eyebrow with a small scoff.

"What, you mean us?"

"Well at least we had an eventful date." Peter shrugged while Harry stood up in his normal civillain clothes.

"Time to make our way up the ranks and make ourselves known. And the ambition you talked about seems very enticing."

And so after that day they made their way up the ladder, riches weren't much for them but they would get on the good side of the villains beneath them... if someone requests something get taken it would be given to them.

The price was money or something easy, they didn't ask much but got on the high end, The Spider and Green Goblin.

Not only that but they acquired new companions, The Maximoff twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff.

Known as Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch... They had encountered each other during a heist and were cornered but decided to help each other by teaming up as allies.

"Bout time they showed up." Harry stared from the building they were on while they saw the heroes below them. "Let's greet them shall we?"

Peter gave a nod before Quick Silver took off, holding Scarlet Witch in his arms.

"Catch up or i'll steal your thunder."

And so the four of them began to greet their fellow chess players. "Long time no see!" It was full of excitement while they landed infront of them.

"Hey old man." Quick Silver gave a small glint at Hawkeye in whom seemed a little taken back.

"So... How will we do this? Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-man, Black Widow..." Peter stopped short while his eyebrows furrowed and he hid a small pout.

"Where is the Winter Soldier and the big guy?"

With that they took off, playing a game with the heroes made them over joyed... "You could've surrendered kid. A long time ago." Tony chased Peter who stayed in the block and went around the tin-can on his web.

"No but what about this? Haven't the crime rates gone down lately? we're doing a favour here. Keep them busy while you take care of those big guys."

He shot a web at the man which covered his face-plate.

"Woah careful there Cap!" He caught the shield and threw it back before holding three small disks in his hand and throwing it down at his legs which caught the other down on the ground.

"Listen we have a rule... No killing, just disarming. and luckily there is a thin line to cross the two!" He smiled before the other got back up on his feet again.

"Example. Just like this." He twirled a gun in his hand and shot the man in the shoulder, the two fighting with ease...

"Long time no see, did you really think I died?" He shrugged while fighting against the archer. "Oh and boy did I miss you. What happened now to be in this mess?" The other made fake shots until the boy caught the arrow he wanted to catch.

It didn't make effect since he was wearing gloves.

And then the male was behind him, holding the arrow and putting the nib on his shoulder. Which triggered the effect of slight paralyzation "You didn't see that coming."

The two women began to fight while the tables went back and forth. "You don't have to do this!" Black Widow shouted but Wanda just denied her statement. "You can't say anywise." She lifted a few broken rubble from the ground and threw it at the female yet it only trapped her lower body.

"Disarmed."

They got together and thought for a while as the heroes were stuck for a bit. "How about we just... turn ourselves in? y'know escape the room?" Peter offered and they pondered for a bit.

"I mean it would be fun." Pietro shrugged while Harry sat on the glider in thought.

"Perhaps, we need to alert the little ones first." With a small communication device they alerted each of the people they helped to tell them of the game... telling them to help themselves to steal and disarm.

"Alright alright... we give up. But you'll soon see how much chaos it is without us."

And so the four got up and had their hands up in surrended while the heroes got up again, holding them hostage. "You'll understand..."

[Part 6]

/Do you like what I did there?/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 20.3K 200
It has IronDad & Spiderson what else more could be said? Cover by @AnotherOneBiteADust Started: 10/24/18 Finished: 7/27/22
1.6M 45.9K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum
155K 4K 16
Basically me writing whatever stories I want. Mostly revoled around Tony and Peter.
337K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...