I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 12 "I choose her"

231 7 3
By groovy-lennon

What did he just say? He said he loves me. HE SAID HE LOVES ME! Paul McCartney loves me; that's the greatest thing that has ever happened. I was speechless. I was so happy I didn't know how to react. After a few seconds of me not saying anything, he looked up at me with those downturned eyes waiting for me to say something.

"You already know it's obvious but, I love you too" I smiled holding him closer to me.

"You do?" His beautiful face brightened up; he looked like an angel.

"I knew it before you left..."

"Oh Vicky" He smiled, and kissed me softly. "You made me lose the ground...this never happened to me before" He said as he laid his head on my chest.

"Is our love enough to face all the barriers...? Are we going to hide this from the public?"

"I don't care. I want everyone to know you're mine" He said looking into my eyes.

"Yours...? Oh Paulie"

"Oh, I forgot to make it official. Is it too dumb to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asked as he blushed a little.

"Not at all" I laughed. "Of course I will"

"I'm so excited. I can't believe I actually made it"

"Yeah speaking of that, how did you manage to come here without your manager's permission? Does he even know?"

"No, I sneaked out"

"Oh Paulie, you'll be in trouble, and it'd be all my fault..."

"We're both in trouble remember? It'll be okay, darling. Or it may not" He giggled. "But I want to be with you, so fuck it"

"I hate to admit it, but I agree with you, Paulie. If we don't hurt anyone, then it's fine with me"

"Exactly, darling" He said holding my hand. "Wait" His eyes suddenly widened "I forgot you're underage. Could I go to jail!?"

"Only if someone proves my real age" I smiled naughtily "Is someone going to reveal my birth certificate to the public or what?" I put my finger on his bottom lip.

"I guess not" He smiled.

"Then you're safe"

"But if your brother-"

"He won't. I know he wouldn't sue. He is my brother. He knows how I love you, or at least we already told him"

"I hope so" He sighed.

"What do we do now?"

"We'll spend the night here, and then we'll take off tomorrow morning"

"To the UK?"

"Aha. London"

"I miss my home. It'll be nice" I smiled

"Yup. But how about we get some sleep now?" He asked as he held me closer.

"But I'm not tired, Paulie"

"Neither am I, but I want to be very fresh tomorrow morning; got to be prepared for Brian's yelling. Both of us" He giggled.

"Okay then" I laughed. "Goodnight, Paulie"

"Sweet dreams, precious" He gave me a small kiss before we both fell asleep.

Oh lord, how I missed sleeping in his arms.

*******************************

We took the earliest flight to London. We had to wake up at 5 am; Paul wanted to make sure we'd arrive to his house first because he'd have a meeting at the Abbey Road studios with the other three, and our nightmare: Brian Epstein. He unpacked the few things he brought with him to New York while I made us some breakfast. I have been living with him for two hours only, and I already love it. I tried convincing him to let me stay at the house while he had his meeting, but he insisted in taking me with him.

"Oh what do we have here? We weren't expecting you, but thank you for minding showing up" Said Brian sarcastically as Paul walked in. I was hiding behind him. He held my hand very protectively as he encouraged me to stay hidden behind his body.

"I'm sorry. I had an emergency" Paul said quietly. He pretended to be brave, but I know him too well to notice he was afraid; I felt it by the way he held my hand.

"Paul! We performed without you! It was a mess; they hated me on your fucking vocals!" John glared at him.

"They tried to put me on bass! Aren't you going to say something?!" George looked as if he'd punch him anytime.

"I had an emergency!"

"Was that your emergency?" John pointed at my visible legs behind Paul's.

I thought it was pointless to keep hiding if I was already involved in the conversation, so I stepped forward slowly revealing myself; Paul held me by the wait as I did that.

"Oh fucking hell, you've got to be kidding me" Brian seemed to be feeling nauseous at the sight of the scene. He sat down on the nearest chair, and took a deep breath before he spoke again. "Paul, I thought we had already talked about this; we had a deal. You said you'd never do this again"

"You seriously brought her here?" George asked.

"You all are being so rude" Paul was getting mad. "You treat her as if she was a fucking sin, an evil, an unwanted creature, and it's not fair! This is not her fault, and you should respect her!"

Everyone was shocked at Paul's words. There was a long awkward pause after that, and Paul took the opportunity to look down at me, and stroked my cheek as he smiled giving me a little kiss. Everyone kept staring sceptic; they looked as though they were thinking that maybe someone else possessed Paul's body.

"Is this...real? Isn't it just a-?" George wanted to question if the hooker thing was getting serious, but Ringo interrupted.

"You're all acting like arseholes here, isn't it obvious enough? He's in love! He brought her with him for fuck's sake! From America! He skipped a concert; a thing he would never do. Aren't these enough proof? Is it really that impossible to believe that the guy is in love?" Ringo said.

"Still...Paul" Brian began "This is not the best choice for you...for both"

"Hey, but what about Jasmine?" John asked.

"John" Paul gritted his teeth "I haven't solved that yet"

"Oh, so Jasmine doesn't even have a clue about this?" Brian crossed his arms "Interesting, McCartney. Very interesting"

Jasmine? Who is Jasmine? And why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Paul...?" I mumbled looking up at him.

"We'll have this conversation later, darling"

"Exactly. Have you decided what are you going to do now? Do you want to ruin your image? Breaking every little fan's heart by dating a girl their age, or worse, go to jail!" Brian said.

"I don't care, I'm a musician, I have no responsibility on that if they don't want to listen to my music no more, and no, I'm not going to jail because no one will discover her age"

"Are you sure no one will know?" He dared him.

"Yes...because you won't say anything" Paul raised an eyebrow.

"Paul..." He sighed. "Why are you making this so difficult to handle?"

"Paul, please get your feet back on the ground. What is happening? Don't you care about the group anymore?" George asked him.

Five minutes inside that room, and I was already breaking up the band; I felt so guilty. I knew I agreed with the crazy idea to come with him, but maybe making it very public was a bad idea.

"Paul, I think I should leave. I should've not come here; I'm tearing the group apart; this is not...fair. I've got to go" I mumbled to him, and let go of his hand willing to walk away.

"Vicky, don't. Please" He stopped me, and then turned to them again "I love her..." He said to them.

"Paul...I do believe you now" Brian said as he walked over Paul. "You're in love with her, but you've got to understand the problem" He patted his shoulder. "Sometimes...in life, you can't always have what you want. You give up on some things, to avoid wrecking other ones, or harming other people...in this case, Damian and his sister. I really don't want to ask this, in fact, it hurts me like you have no idea, but I have to do it. I will ask this just once: ... is it her, or the group?"

Ringo's eyes widened, John dropped the music sheets on his hands, and George almost started shaking. I feel ten times worse now that he's making him choose between the group and me.

"I'm sorry...goodbye, Paul" I said as I opened the door ready to leave before Paul's voice made me stop.

"Her" He simply said with no sign of doubt or regret.

I couldn't believe he loves me this much...and I knew they were surprised too. Brian didn't see that coming; his jaw dropped.

And with that, without saying anything else, Paul took my hand, and walked out of the building with me.

"Paulie, why did you do that...? You gave up on the most important thing of your life...for me" I said once we were inside his car.

"It was...until I met you." He said quietly looking away through the window. It seemed to me that he wanted to cry. "You're more important to me now, Vicky...and it makes me upset that my own friends don't understand that" He held my hand with his eyes still on the window.

"I feel very bad about this, Paulie..."

"Don't." He turned to look at me with a smile on his face. I'm happy he's no longer sad.

"But-"

"I want to take you home, and then later we can go shopping, you need clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, anything you want and need. Does that sound nice?"

"Oh Paulie. You don't need to do that for me"

"I do actually. You didn't bring any stuff with you; not even a toothbrush. You need a whole new wardrobe, darling"

"Well, in that case, I guess so, but why do we have to go home first?"

"Because I want to make love to you right now" He made a smile from ear to ear.

I giggled and blushed like crazy.

"Can't it wait?" I laughed.

"Nope" He chuckled.

*******************************

Back in Paul's house, there was no tension regarding what had just happened at Abbey Road studios; Paul was 100% sure about what he wanted, and that was me.

"Home sweet home" He said as he took off his shoes, and lay on the couch. "Come here, little princess" He winked gesturing at me to straddle him.

"Nope. Not yet. You still owe me an explanation, Paulie" I put my hands on my hips.

"Oh, right. Come here" He sat up, and patted the couch for me to sit there.

"Who's Jasmine?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

"Vicky...will you promise to believe me?"

"Of course, Paulie"

"Well, I'm still engaged to another woman, but it doesn't mean anything. Jasmine doesn't love me, and I don't know why we've remained together all this time honestly, but I never loved her in that way...I could never love anyone the way I love you...If I brought you with me, that definitely means I'm breaking the engagement, so...aren't you mad at me?"

"Oh Paulie" I stroked his cheek. "Why would I be mad at you? You would have never cheated on her with me if what you had for me wasn't real. It's me who you love, and that's all that matters, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I think I should have told you anyway, but well, you already know I wasn't expecting that I'd fall for you like this"  He looked down embarrassed.

"You are such a cutie pie" I laughed kissing his red cheeks.

"You are amazing, Victoria" He said before taking my lips into his for a sweet long kiss; it started to get more passionate as he began putting his hands inside my shirt, and then bringing them up to my breasts.

"PAUL!?"

Oh crap I should have expected the other girl seeing us like this. We always get caught in the most embarrassing ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 230 17
What if Paul left before The Beatles were even The Beatles? It's a modern AU where Paul's mother dies giving birth to Mike and Jim blames Mike for he...
7.4K 446 61
It's about a girl that meets a Beatle named Paul McCartney he nice to her and he likes her but she likes an other Beatle named John Lennon that her...
16.8K 561 16
Like many other girls, Anna Ward is hoping to have that 'fairy tale' relationship with a person she loves and cares for, at the age of 20 Anna seems...
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3