No Way Out

De Notorious_Writer

(Short Story+Completed) Mais

Chapter One
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Two

13.6K 558 443
De Notorious_Writer

Diamond's P.O.V.

" Oh my God Jamie stop." I said pushing him away

He layed three more kiss on my neck, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You ready for winter break bae?."

" No, I hate being with my parents." I told him poating

" I'll stop by and see you everyday."

" You promise?" I asked holding out my pinkie

He linked his pinkie with mine, and kissed it.

" On my penis. Chop it off if I don't keep my promise."

I brusted out laughing

This is Jamie for you. My best male friend, my only friend at that. Been through thick and thin since pre k, when he beat up some guys for making fun of me.

Jamie is handsome, has that boys next doors look. Always dressed to impress. Slacks and button ups. Then their is causal Friday and Monday's when he rocks his sweats and Jordans.

He is greatly in love with his boyfriend Sammy. He is older, a jenior in college. Long distance relationship.

"Hey Dia who is that guy watching you?"

I followed the direction of Jamie's eyes. It was Avery. By the look on his face he wasn't very happy. I wonder why?

I looked away no longer able to look at his once gray-blue eyes that are now black.

" I-It's my dad's businesses partner. He is picking me up today."

" You sure he ain't ya man with the way he glarin' at me?"

" I meet him yesterday."

" Just be safe Diamond, he looks dangerous."

I know Jamie wasn't joking around since he was actually calling me by my name. It is always Dia, babe, or some other random pet name.

" I will be."

I gave Jamie one last hug before walking over to Avery.

" Hey...you." I said awkwardly

Acery grabbed me and placed a kiss on my lips. It was full of passion and aggression. His hands sat comfortably placed on my ass. He would grop and smack it every couple seconds. Shocked and surprised by his actions I didn't, couldn't move.

" Let me see another man touch you like that again, and I'll beat ya ass a new ethnicity." Avery said breaking the kiss, my first kiss

His words caused me to shake

" H-h-he is j-just a friend." I tried to explain

" I don't give a damn." Avery said opening the car door for me

I glanced back at Jamie, his mouth along with several other people were hanging open.

" I'll explain later." I mouthed to him quickly before Jamie pushed me into his car

He got in and drove away from the school.

" You took my first kiss." I told him. Avery didn't say anything "...I didn't want you to be my first."

The car came to a sudden jerk. I would have gone through the window if it wasn't for my seat belt.

He grabbed me by my hair. I started to shake, this always happens when I am afraid or nervous.

I have always been the peace talker. Jamie fought my battles. Don't let him dressing nice fool you, he can and will kick your ass. Suit or not

" You really need to learn to hold ya tongue Diamond. I don't give a fuck what you wanted, I was your first. If I give you something ya grateful foe it." He said pulling my hair tighter

" I-I'm sorryy, l-let me go please." I begged

Avery's free hand caressed my cheek softly. I relaxed, only to be slapped across the face.

Hot tears surfaced my eyes, I bought my hand up to my cheek and held it. Half of my face feels like it's on fire.

Avery let go of me and continued to drive, as I silently cried.

....Arriving At Diamond' s Place....

The car come to a stop. I felt Avery's eyes on me. I sniffled more tears rolled done my cheeks. He sighed.

Avery unbuckled my seat belt, and pulled me into his lap. I looked down and whipped some of my tears away only for the to be replaced with more.

" Here ma." Avery said, holding out tissue " Stop, you gonna cry ya self sick."

He held some to my nose.

" Blow." He order. I did as told

Avery through thoose tissue in a small trash bag he had in the car. He got some more tissues out and whipped my tears away.

" I'm sorry ma. I let my temper get the best of me."

" W-will you hit me again?" I asked him

" Probably." He said nonchalantly

" Then why are you apologizing?" I asked him

Avery pushed me off his lap, and stepped out of the car. He then opened my car door. I grabbed my back pack.

" Leave ya bag in the car." Avery said. I dropped it and stepped out

We entered the apartment building, and went up to our apartment.

I noticed the eviction notice on the door. I ripped it off, I pulled out my house key to open the door, but couldn't. The land lord changed the locks.

Avery followed me downstairs, as I went to the land lord's apartment.

I knocked on the door. He opened it a couple seconds later.

"Where are my parents Bernie?" I asked him

He ran his hands over his face

"They left, told me to tell, you that they're sorry they left you with a monster,"

Avery...he's the monster.

" Packed up everything and including your things. I'm sorry Diamond. " Bernie said closing the door on my face

I turned and faced Avery

" Please don't take me." I begged him

" Diamond I find it hard to believe your saying that." Avery whispered into my ear pushing me into a corner

" Why's that?" I asked gripping his shirt

" Parents left you, no money, where you gonna go baby girl?"

"I have a friend, he'll take me in."

" But ya not callin' the shots baby girl, I am. Your mine forver..." Avery's words faded as his thumb ran across my lip.

He bent down to my height. His lips were inchs away from mine. I closed my eyes, but reopened them when I heard him luaghing

"You gonna beg for me to kiss you next time.”

Avery took my hand and lead me to his car. We got in and he drove off.

....Twenty Minutes Later....

We pulled up into a gated community. Avery drove up into his house. His gate was gold and has his initial 'A' on it.

He put in the code which was his thump print and opened the gate.

His house is amazing. Something you would see celebrities living in. Beautiful green lawn, fountain in the fornt, stair case leading up to the house.

" Your house is really beautiful." I told Avery softly

" Thanks ma, but it's also your house now."

I could feel myself heating up, I looked down and played with my hands. Avery got out and opened my door. He swung my bag around his shoulder, and we entered the house.

Wow! It is so nicely decorated, his home looks like it should be in some magazine. I walked around a bit.

His dining room is huge, the table is big enough for twenty people! All white living room, which I am going to be afraid to sit in. I opened random doors, and peeped inside. Some doors were locked, so I'm guessing those rooms are off limits.

My mouth dropped when I saw my dream kitchen.

I give props to whoever designed and furnished his house. The things I will cook in this kitchen. Fuck the rest of the house. I need ny dream kitchen!

"Let me show you to your room." Avery said bring me out of my thoughts

I followed him up the huge spiral stair case. I' m surprise he doesn't have an elevator.

Avery opened a door. I looked around the room. It's nice, a bit boyish. California king bed, white and black bedding with hints of red. The room is nice. Walk in closet and bathroom.

” I hope you like it, this is our bed room.”

” Our? I have to share with you?”

” Yes Captin obvious”

I rolled my eyes

” Keep rollin' ya eyes Ima slap that shit to the back of your head.”

I looked, well glared at him. Then rolled my eyes long and hard.

In a matter of seconds I was pinned to the wall. I grabbed Avery's hand and tried to move them away from my neck.

” Why you feel the need to test me?” Avery asked

” I'm s-sorry, let me go please.” I begged. His grip tightened. My vesion became spotty, I was about to pass out when he let me go. I rubbed my neck and tried to catch my breath.

I heard the door slam close.

Lord help me....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 50 6
Short-ish story. Mentions of mpreg. Check out if bored. I own none of the characters. Credits given where due. Enjoy
155K 1.8K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
25.4K 543 24
How could a highschool love story of 2 teens turn into a story of running, killing and kidnapping? They loved eachother. Both contained into their re...
460K 11.5K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...