Fairytale~~A Zodiac Story

By just_libra

Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagitta... More

Intro
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Chapter 26
Ch.27
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
ch.40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Special chapter

Ch.28

2.3K 89 99
By just_libra

Yes, i myself can't believe I updated this fast. Enjoy the chapter!

April 29-two days for Cinderella's dinner

Virgo had been crossing out days of her calendar as the day approached. She didn't remind anyone. She didn't need for them to worry like her.

Taurus did find the calendar though. Virgo explained to him why she had done it and Taurus literally ran to comfort her.

The two love birds made sure the zodiacs were all unaware of the upcoming event. The couple even baked things for them often, in attempt to keep them in a good mood.

Virgo made sure no one left the house without telling her before becasue she didn't want a repeat of last time.
Whenever they left the mansion, they left in groups.

"whay should we do today?" Pisces asked. The signs were just chilling in the pool since it was a hot day.
Pisces sat on one of the beach chairs along with aquarius, not wanting to touch water in front of their friends.

"we should order food from that new place... What was it called?" Gemini asked. He had an arm around aries's shoulders as they drank a cold lemonade.

"the tacos place? They don't do delivery," Taurus shook his head.

"well then I can go get them!" Capricorn volunteered.
"I'll come too. You don't know what restaurant I'm talking about," Gemini said.

"so those are the plans for today? Eating tacos?" cáncer laughed.
"we could watch a movie in the movie room?" Virgo said.

"hey Pisces, Aqua, why don't you enter the pool? Scared you'll become fish?" Scorpio teased.

"you really don't want to see tentacles..." Aquarius said as she remembered thee time she showed her tentacles to Leo. His eyes were wide for a second before fainting.

"yeah, knowing Taurus he'll want to eat them, seeing as he can eat anything in his way," aries laughed.

"Pisces eats weirder stuff though! Like that day in the fancy restaurant! He ate a black chicken!" Taurus said.

"thats racist you know.." Sagittarius told Taurus. "I bet black chicken is as good as the other chickens,"

"not as good. They're better if they cost 200 dollars," cancer said.

"OK but you're forgetting the point here! Come on Pisces and aqua! We wanna see your fish side," Scorpio said.

Aquarius rolled her eyes and stayed in her chair. Pisces though, got up and dived I to the pool.

Golden lights appeared over his legs for a few seconds before they revealed his green tail.
" shit... "aries mumbled as they stared at the the scales.

"I love your tail Pisces!" Cancer giggled as she hugged Pisces.

"I want to be a Mermaid... Maybe I could use my last wish for that," libra said.

"nah, keep your short legs. They're one of the many things I like about you," Scorpio smirked at her.

"why did you have to mention hos short my legs are?" libra playfully punched him.

"hit him harder libra!" Sagittarius cheered until she saw Scorpio glaring at her.
She gave him an inocent smile.

Gemini was driving while Capricorn sat in the passenger seat. It was a twenty minute ride to the restaurant.
"who do you like Capricorn?" Gemini wiggled his eyesbrows at him.

"are you sure youre a guy? I Mean, you whine and gossip so much. I swear you're either a girl or you're gay," Capricorn teased.

"take that back or I'm telling the girls you said they whined a lot," Gemini said. "plus I actually have a girlfriend. I dont see your girlfriend anywhere!"

"I'm still working on that...."

"guess what aqua! I'm going to bake cookies!" Leo announced. He was wearing a big white chef hat and an apron that said, "kiss the cook"

Aqua frowned but smiled big and fake when Leo stood in front of her.
"that's great!" she lied. Leo's cooking was horrible. He would never follow a recipe. He'd say that he wants to be original so he adds some stuff he thinks will improve the taste of the food.

"do you like my apron?" Leo winked at her. Aqua looked down at the pink apron and face palmed.
"real cute," Leo closed his eyes and tapped his lips, signaling her to kiss him.

Aquarius grabbed his cheeks and kissed him passionately, surprising a blushing Leo. She might as well give him what he wants right now and reject his cookies later.

"I'll cook everyday and wear this thing if it gets you to kiss me like that,"
Aqua's a eyes widened. She had just made things worse.

"hey, libra I have to talk to you..." Scorpio said. Libra pressed her lips together creating a thin line. Scorpio had been trying to apologize for a long time now so she had already told him that she forgave him. What could he want to talk about then?

"sure?" the two of them walked to the garden. They sat down on a bench as Scorpio took the piece of parchment he had received a week ago.

"you should read this.."
"but.. That's the letter you got from your mother. Why should I read this?"
"just read it," so she did.

Her eyes widened when she read her name several times. There was a lot of shocking things but none of them were that bad, surprisingly.

"wow.. I- don't know what to say.." she handed the letter back to Scorpio.

"say you'll come with me," he said. Libra frowned. There was a part of the letter that made her think that maleficent was lying.

"I'll have to talk with my parents... Not to be rude but Im not sure if my parents actually accepted" libra said, not telling him she thought maleficent was lying.

"sure. Make the call and I'll wait for your answer," he gave her a genuine smile.
"if we go.. When would that be?" she said slowly. Scorpio had listened to her question but all he could focus on was her lips.
He kissed her softly. Libra was frozen for a second before she kissed him back.
"today," he answered.

Gemini and Capricorn were bickering the whole car ride. Even when they had to order.
"no! I remember what everyone wanted!" Gemini said.
"clearly not if you don't remember that Cancer is vegan!" Capricorn crossed his arms.

"fine! Give us what I just said and an order of vegan tacos please," Gemini turned to the scared woman behind the counter.

She nodded quickly before running away.

"you scared her with your frog face," Capricorn said as he opened the restaurant's door.
"atleast I'm not short like you"
"5'9 isn't short!"
"it sure is when you compare it with a 6'1 dude like moi!"
"oh shut up and drive!"

Five minutes later, the bickerimgvwas back.
"I should drive. You drive like a blind old lady," Capricorn held onto his seat belt dramatically.
"I bet you can't reach the steering wheel,"

Capricorn was about to say something about how exaggerated his comment had been but his words were replaced by screams. Both him and Gemini screamed as another car came crashing against theirs.

Before you think that it was Gemini's fault for driving like a blind old lady, let me tell you that wasn't the problem.
A car that was rushing past other cars came out of nowhere and hit them.

The glass had shattered and it had hit both Capricorn and Gemini.
Gemini had fainted but Capricorn was still awake. His while body hurt like hell but he manged to take his phone out.
I stead of calling 911, he called Sagittarius.

"enchanted Street. Come quick," he groaned. Capricorn dropped the phone and look at Gemini 's wounds before looking at his own.

Aqua became invisible so that Leo wouldn't find her and make her eat his cookies. She juwt couldn't bring herself to say those harsh words.

" Aquarius! Where is she.... Hey cancer, have you seen aqua?" Leo asked Cancer. Leo was holding a tray fool of cookies with his big red gloves.

"nope, sorry"
Leo sighed, "want a cookie?" Cancer nodded happily before grabbing a big brown cookie.

"hmmm. THEY'RE DELICIOUS!" Cancer maoned as he took another bite of her cookie.
No, she wasn't faking it. She had actually enjoyed Leo's cookie.

"really?" Leo and Aquarius asked at the same time. Leo sounded happy while Aquarius sounded very confused.

"there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Leo pouted.
"cookie?" Aquarius looked at Cancer hesitant.

She knew it would break Leo's heart if she didn't take one so she did.
"whay did you put in these?" she moaned too.

"that's a secret!"

"GUYS! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH CAPRICORN AND GEMINI!" Sagittarius ran down the stairs, almost tripping.

"what's wrong with them?"
"Capricorn just said they were at enchanted Street and for us to go quickly!"

"what are we waiting for then! Let's go!" they ran to get a car, not bothering to tell Virgo where theyd be going.

"wheres everyone?" Virgo panicked. Aries, libra, Scorpio and Pisces shrugged.
"this is not good Taurus!" Virgo whispered-shouted.

"shh calm down. I'm sure they'll be back soon," Taurus pulled Virgo close to him and played with her hair, knowing that relaxes her.

The door slammed open as a few paramedics, Leo, aquarius, Sagittarius and cancer took the two unconscious guys inside.

"what the hell happened?!" aries rushed to Gemini's side.
"oh my... Why did you bring them here! They have to go to a hospital!" Pisces yelled.

Their eyes were wide as they saw the two signs bleeding.

"aries can heal them!" Sagittarius said, tears threatening to spill.

Aries was already crying at this point.
She nodded before placing her hair around Gemini's arm. She started singing,

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

Gemini woke up when the last wound was healed.
Aries have him a bone crushing hug, crying and laughing into his chest.

"Kay theres still someone else to save, lovebirds," Sagittarius reminded.

Aries nodded as she pulled away from his embrace and did the same to Capricorn.

"can you explain what the hell happened now?" aries asked the two now conscious signs.

"it wasn't our fault. This car came to us and it was going in our lane!" Gemini glared at the floor.
He felt as good as new. Not a single bruise was left.

Everyone was eating their tacos in the living room as Shrek played in the background.

Scorpio tapped libra on the shoulder, signaling to her that it was time they go.

Before the injured zodiacs arrived, libra had called her parents.
They said that everything maleficent was true. For a sexond libra thought that maleficent had forced them into saying these things but then they said, "It's time you chose what you want to do with your life, honey. How do you think our people reacted when they found out I was engaged with your father, a thief," jasmine laughed. "it doesn't matter what others will say. You do what you think is best,"

Libra and Scorpio had packed their bags earlier that day.
The rest of the signs were still in the living room when they left the mansion.

"I'm glad you decided to come with me. My mother will be happy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
66.1K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...
4.8K 170 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
4.3K 79 23
In a world full of normal people....and twelve zodiacs. This academy was made directly for ALL to get along in peace. But what happens when things ge...