Assisting Miss Adams (GirlXGi...

By LBrooks23

~TeacherXStudent/ GirlXGirl~ Sam never had an easy life, and as she battles with the memories of her dysfunct... More

Chp. 1
Chp. 2
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
Chp. 48
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
Chp. 57
Chp. 59
Chp. 60
Chp. 61
Chp. 62
Chp. 63
Chp. 64
Chp. 65
Chp. 66
Chp. 67
Chp. 68
Chp. 69
Chp. 70
Chp. 71
Chp. 72
Chp. 73 *BONUS CHAPTER*
The Wedding - *BONUS*

Chp. 58

264K 5.3K 14.6K
By LBrooks23

“Sam, would you mind going pick Megan up? I can’t find my damn presentation mic.”

I watched Shawn dart through every room in the apartment searching for whatever the hell he was talking about. I figured he was just nervous we were gonna miss our flight but we honestly had plenty of time, considering it was seven in the morning when our flight wasn’t till eleven.

I was packed and ready to go, and we seemed to have everything in the car already besides Shawn’s other necessities.

I responded, “Okay.”

I grabbed my keys and shot out the door, cranking my car up and turning up the radio. I was ready to get the hell out of this town, and we would be gone for about a week so it would be plenty of time for me to unwind.

And I would get an entire week with Megan to myself.

It didn’t take long for me to get to Megan’s apartment considering it was early as fuck and no one was on the road. I jogged up the steps and knocked on her door, hearing her shuffling around on the other side.

She opened the door, smiling, “Good morning.”

I stepped into her hallway, closing the door behind me as I grabbed her waist, extremely excited to see her. I responded, “Morning beautiful.”

I kissed her lips, feeling the emptiness I felt without Megan fill-in immediately. I sighed in relief as I pulled her into me, deepening the kiss just a little as she gave into me. Her soft hands were caressing my face as I found myself getting carried away in her presence, and my heart was slamming against my chest as we continued to kiss.

She pulled away then, “I think we’re getting carried away.”

I mumbled into her lips, “Trust me, this isn’t getting carried away.”

She looked at me, still holding my face in her hands, “We shouldn’t stress Shawn out any more than he already is cause I know he’s probably triple checking to make sure he has everything.”

I laughed at how well Megan knew my brother, and I nodded, “I guess you’re right.”

“I’m always right.”

I parted from her, grabbing her suitcase and offering, “I’ll go throw this in my car.”

She smiled, “Okay, I only have to grab my laptop and then I’m good to go.”

I hauled her suitcase down stairs and shoved it into my trunk, watching her walk down the stairs with her laptop bag slung over her shoulder. She just looked so good all the time, and since it was warming up she had denim skinny jeans and a white v-neck on, showing just enough cleavage to tease me.

Sometimes I thought she did it on purpose.

She joined me in my car, sitting passenger as she leaned into my leather interior. Now don’t get me wrong, I loved my car, and I thought it looked quite amazing.

But when Megan was sitting in it, it made it look so much better.

She noticed I was staring at her and questioned, “What?”

I shrugged, putting my car into gear and backing slowly, “Nothing, you just look fucking sexy is all.”

I watched her slightly blush as we made our way down the road, heading on back to my house. The excitement couldn’t be contained as she spoke about all the things she wanted to do. All I wanted was to spend time with her, so I’d be along for the ride with whatever she wanted to do.

Then suddenly I felt her hand on my thigh, causing me to shudder as I took a left onto my road. Her touch managed to make me hot almost instantly, and when I glanced at her she was just staring out the window.

She was such a tease.

I pulled into the parking lot and hauled her suitcase into the back of Shawn’s car along with mine, heading inside to see Shawn waiting for us. He looked at his watch, “Is Blair and Tony on their way?”

I sighed, taking out my phone and dialing her up, hearing her answer, “Hey slut!”

I smiled at her excitement, “You two on your way yet?”

“Pulling up now.”

I hung up, looking at Shawn, “Everyone’s here.”

He nodded, grabbing his keys, “Then let’s get moving.”

~ ~ ~ ~

“You’ve never flown before?”

I looked at Megan, shaking my head nervously as I took my place on the plane. She let me have the window seat for my own sake and I didn’t know if I should be grateful or scared. I wasn’t afraid of heights but I had seen too many bad movies involving plane crashes.

She smiled, placing her hand in mine, “It’s only for a few hours.”

“That’s enough for me to go insane.”

She tilted her head, “Sam Carson’s scared of plane rides?”

I eyed her, “I’m not scared, I’m just really nervous.”

I felt the plane shift as I realized it was preparing for take-off, and I gripped Megan’s hand involuntarily. I could feel my heart racing inside my chest as it began picking up speed, and I prayed silently. I figured I was just overreacting, which was more than normal for someone who had never flown in a plane before, but Megan’s comforting grip was silently helping me.

Then we were steady.

She smiled, “See, it wasn’t that bad.”

Then I heard Blair behind me, kicking my seat, “Yea Sam, the big bad plane didn’t blow up.”

I turned around, “Shut up and go to sleep, Blair.”

“No way I’m too excited.”

Shawn was in the row of seats before me, leaning back and sighing, “I am, I couldn’t sleep last night.”

He leaned his head on the window seal and began dozing off, and I looked at Megan’s hand that was still joined in mine. She probably hadn’t noticed but I did, and I didn’t know if I liked it or not. I obviously enjoyed when she touched me, and for some reason this was like her claiming me, which was putting me on edge.

But maybe I liked people knowing I was with her…

She noticed I was looking and attempted to slip her hand out of mine but I held it, smiling at her, “It’s fine.”

She smiled then, allowing me to see those adorable dimples and her perfect, white teeth. This made me wonder how someone so perfect would want to be with someone like me. I mean, I wasn’t ugly and I was pretty confident in that aspect, but everything else about me was nothing special.

She noticed me in deep thought and mumbled, “What you thinking about?”

“You.”

She eyed me, “What about me?”

I shrugged, leaning a little closer to her, “Why someone like you would want someone like me.”

She smiled half-heartedly and leaned in closer, bringing her perfect lips to my ear. I could feel her breath against my skin as she whispered, “I like you because you have a badass car, oh and you’re pretty hot.”

I pulled back and grimaced at her, hoping she was just kidding with me considering there was no depth to that answer at all.

She laughed as she pulled me closer to her, “You know I’m kidding right?”

I just eyed her, asking seriously, “But really, why do you?”

She realized I needed something from her so she settled in her seat and smiled, “One of the first things I noticed about you was that fire in your petty blue eyes, and not to mention you’re a blond which is the icing on the cake. You held yourself together for so long without falling apart Sam, and you’re so strong and passionate. You have this old soul, and you’re so spontaneous and exciting… Would you like me to continue?”

Was it sad that I didn’t? Because I had literally never heard anything so beautiful in my life and I was afraid that I would start crying if she did?

My absence of speech egged her further, “You have that free spirit, and you’re so relaxed and collected about everything. I wish I could be like that, and you obviously have killer taste in music, and you can be finny when you stop being so arrogant.”

I tilted my head, still fighting back light tears of joy, “That’s it?”

“You have a story Sam, and a beautiful personality because of it. You’re not just some boring little nineteen year old high-school girl that goes to school and does nothing. You have an opinion, you have life in you and you have a lot of drive if it’s about something important to you. The only thing I hate is how you see absolutely none of that.”

All I could do was smile and stare at her because I was literally at a loss for words, which never happened. I couldn’t believe she saw all of those things in me whenever half of the stuff she said I just took for granted.

Then Blair leaned over the seat, “That was beautiful, Megan, and Sam if you don’t kiss her and propose, I will.”

Tony mumbled in rejection, “Not on my watch.”

I frowned at Blair as she disappeared back behind the seat, leaving Megan and I to peace. I took a deep breath and smiled, “I’ve never thought of myself like that…”

“That’s because no one’s ever told you all of the good things about yourself, they only point out the negative.”

I retorted, “What’s my biggest positive?”

She nodded, “Definitely your car, hands down.”

I rolled my eyes, pressing her and smiling, “Be serious!”

She smiled, laughing a little as she inched her face closer to mine, “I’m stuck between your sexy and sarcastic smirk and your genuine smile, because they both get to me.”

“Now that was a panty dropper,” Blair echoed behind me.

I leaned over the seat and looked at Tony, “Will you make-out with her or something to make her shut-up?!”

Blair smiled, “Megan’s game is killin’ it!”

I rolled my eyes as Megan pulled me into a kiss, taking my attention off of Blair and making me melt right into her hands. Everything she had said had been so genuine and from the heart, and I knew she wasn’t lying when she was saying it. She was pulling from things she really loved about me, and that’s all I needed to hear to make me fall just a little harder for her.

She pulled away, “Your turn.”

I raised a brow, “What?”

“Why do you like me?”

I shrugged, “I don’t?”

She shoved me, “Sam, it’s only fair.”

I smiled, looking down at our hands that hadn’t separated since she started holding it. I sighed, “I’m not really good at this sort of thing…”

“Just say anything that comes to mind.”

I blurted, “You have the nicest ass I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of asses.”

She frowned, and immediately I regretted saying it, and to make matters worse Blair and Tony were giggling behind me. I rolled my eyes as she spoke, “Thanks, I guess…?”

I tried to redeem myself, “You’re beautiful, you’re selfless, and you care about me. You gave me exactly what I needed, which was a good kick in the ass. You made me want to be a better person, you made me grow, and you pushed me right out of my comfort zone and made me face my problems, which was something I desperately needed. I’m obviously not out of the woods yet, but my light at the end of this long, dark tunnel, and you’ll never know how grateful I am that you’re in my life.”

Now Blair and Tony were completely silent, which I took as a very good sign since I had Megan rendered speechless. She smiled, “I knew you had to have at least some romantic mojo somewhere inside you.”

I smiled in victory, “But I did mean what I said, you really do have the nicest ass I’ve ever seen.”

She leaned her head on my shoulder, “Good to know Sam.”

~ ~ ~ ~

After getting off the plane and retrieving our luggage we were finally in Tampa and I really couldn’t be more excited. We were currently arriving at our condo that Shawn had rented us out from a family friend, but I had never had the luxury of coming here. Apparently Shawn had stayed here a few other times for other business trips, and by the looks of it whoever owned the place had to have some money.

The place was decked the fuck out.

Shawn closed the door behind him, speaking, “There’s three rooms, each one has a Queen bed.” He looked at me and Megan, “Figured people would be bunking together anyway.”

I smiled, looking at Megan as we hauled our stuff upstairs and made it to the first room, and to our luck this one had a balcony outlet. I pushed the door closed behind me, leaving me and Megan alone as I pushed her lightly onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

I leaned down, “I can’t believe this is real…”

She held my face and kissed me, finally allowing me to deepen the kiss like I had been desperately wanting to for the last few hours. Everything about Megan was perfect to me, and even though we had our ups and downs, none of that mattered in this moment.

I kissed along her neck as she moaned slightly, encouraging me further as my hands rested on her flat stomach. I played slowly, mouthing her lips as my hands cupped her full breasts, and I felt her squirm with anticipation under me.

She bit my lip and mumbled, “I really want you.”

I moved my hips against hers as I bit down on her neck again, feeling her body tremble under me. I was getting carried away, and right now I wanted nothing more than to make Megan feel good.

Then two loud banging noises erupted from the other side of the door and I heard Shawn yell, “We’re in a Tampa for Christ’s sake, no need for you two to be cooped up in the room.”

I rested my head against Megan’s, “Everyone seems to be against us.”

She smiled, “We’ll have plenty of time for this, it’s okay.”

She then flipped me on my back then, wedging herself between my legs and planting a sweet kiss on my forehead. Then she pulled back and smiled, “Besides, I’m starving and I’m sure you are too.”

I leaned up, wrapping my arms around her neck, “I guess you’re right.”

She pulled me off of the bed and down the stairs where Blair, Tony, and Shawn were waiting. Blair yelled, “Finally, geez you two are like horny rabbits.”

I shoved her, “Shut up.”

Shawn sighed, “I figured we could head out and go eat, there’s this seafood restaurant on the bay that I really like. Then we can go do all the grocery shopping for the week.”

I questioned, “When’s your first meeting?”

“Not till tomorrow morning.”

We made our way out the door and the cool spring air blew around us, it honestly felt perfect outside, and the sun was out with not a cloud in the sky. Luckily the condo wasn’t far from the downtown strip where everything was, and we hopped into the rental car Shawn’s company provided for us.

It felt so weird, this entire trip, looking at Megan next to me who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. We were really here, both of us together without any worries, just like we were two people who met in a coffee shop or something.

And no one here knew she was actually my history teacher.

 I smiled at her when her blue eyes looked at me, probably sensing that someone was looking at her. She silently returned my smile as we pulled up to the restaurant and exited the car, and I took my place right next to her.

We sat outside at a table facing the bay as the wind lightly blew, allowing me to smell the salty air. This was perfect, and I thought immediately that one day I would like to live here. It was so serine and calm, and since spring break seemed to be happening for other people there were a lot of younger crowds out here doing the same thing we were.

I sat next to Megan, hearing chatter form around the table and suddenly a hand was pressed between my thighs under the table. I jumped from the suddenness and looked up at Megan, who seemed to be smirking on the inside as she spoke with Shawn.

She glanced at me from the side, giving me a view of her subtly biting her lip as her hand squeezed, sending shivers down my back.

Why did she insist on doing this to me in public?

Shawn eyes Megan and I for a little while, and then asked, “Ok so like, how long?”

I knew exactly what he was asking, but I honestly didn’t want to answer him. In all honesty we had been involved for a long time, and I knew deep down if I told him the exact time I kissed her, well… I don’t think it would be pretty.

I looked up at Megan, seeing her debate internally before asking, “A few months.”

He nodded, “Figured, that’s when Sam started disappearing and acting all in love and shit.”

I heard Blair laugh on the other side of the table because she had in fact said the same damn thing to me a few days ago. I rolled my eyes, “I’m not acting like anything just because me and Megan are…”

I let the sentence die because we weren’t dating, and telling everyone that now would be way too weird considering I wasn’t even considering that, was I?

Megan noticed my fall and saved me, “Taking it slow. We’re taking it real slow.”

Blair coughed as she responded, “Except for the sex.”

I glared at her while I watched Shawn shift in his seat, probably from how uncomfortable this situation had become bur hey, he brought it up. Megan’s hand squeezed my thigh this time but not because she was feeling sexual, because she was also feeling extremely uncomfortable.

And I honestly couldn’t blame her.

Shawn continued, “Well, at least it’s Megan and not some slut from a bar.”

Blair continued, “I second that.”

I glanced at Megan from the side, seeing a tiny smile play on her lips. I felt good knowing that she was comfortable with them talking about her and I like this, and knowing she was comfortable made me happy.

The rest of the day went smoothly as we ate, shopped, and stocked the condo with everything we would need for the next week. I was excited for tomorrow considering we were all pretty exhausted from the flight and everything else we had done today.

But right now I was looking forward to being alone with Megan, and we honestly couldn’t get upstairs fast enough.

Shawn took in a deep breath, “Well, looks like I’m going to sleep.”

I questioned, “What time is your meeting tomorrow?”

“9:30.”

I grimaced, “Ew.”

He sighed, smiling, “Yea I’m not here on vacation like everyone else.”

I smiled, “But you’ll have some time off, right?”

He nodded, “Yea, just not much.”

He gathered his things and started for the stairs and we all dismissed him, “Night Shawn. Oh and make a pot of coffee before you leave tomorrow.”

He responded, “Will do.”

I could feel Megan’s alluring eyes on me as I glanced at her from the side, seeing her unconsciously bite her pink lips. She had showered earlier and was now wearing night shorts and a T shirt but she still looked fantastic.

We must’ve gotten carried away because Blair interrupted our staring contest, “Geez just go upstairs and fuck already.”

I looked at Blair, “Do you ever shut up?”

She shook her head, grabbing Tony’s hand and pulling him up off of the couch. She responded, “We’re going to bed now, try not to keep us up all night okay?”

I rolled my eyes as they disappeared up stairs, leaving Megan and I alone at last. She whispered, “Do you want to go upstairs?”

I smirked, “Are you really asking me this?”

She laughed silently as I pulled her upstairs, closing the door behind me and joining her on our soft, heaven-like bed. I crawled between her legs, feeling how smooth and soft her skin was as my hands ran over every exposed piece of skin they could find. She was just so perfect I couldn’t keep my hands off of her, and my mind was the same exact way.

I just wanted her in every way possible.

She pulled me in for a kiss and I melted into her, running my hands through her soft, dark brown hair. She smelt so good and felt so soft, and I had never wanted to touch every inch of someone so bad.

But once again she found a way to make me want to be different with her.

My hands tugged at the edge of her shirt, begging her to allow me to take it off. She lifted her back off of the bed, allowing me to expose her upper body completely considering she didn’t have on a bra. I took in her full breasts, wondering how someone could literally be so perfect in every way possible.

I leaned down, claiming her lips in mine as both of my hands gripped her thin waist, feeling her move them against me in angst. I knew she wanted me, I wanted her too, and we had gone an entire day with seductive glances and a little teasing here and there.

This moment was long over-due.

I kissed in the crook of her neck, causing her to release a muffled moan as I sucked gently. She was being awfully submissive to me, which was weird considering Megan liked to be in control, but I wasn’t going to oppose.

Because I loved being in control just as much as she did.

She pulled me closer into her, bringing her lips to my ear as she whispered, “I want you inside me…”

This was too much for me and it nearly sent me over the edge. It was like everything inside me was on fire, and I couldn’t move fast enough to remove her shorts. Our kisses became more passionate as I spread her legs, letting one of my hands reach down and touch her most intimate area, and she jerked under me.

She tried to take off my shirt but I straddled her waist, gripping both edges with my own hands and removing it over my head. I liked to believe I looked sexy when I did this but I never knew, but judging by the look on Megan’s face I knew I had succeeded.

I was completely exposed, on top of her and looking down into those devilish blue eyes that held a lot of lust deep within. She wanted me, I could see it, I could literally feel it between us, and it only furthered my drive for her.

Her soft hands trailed down my torso as she looked up at me, “You’re so beautiful…”

It was weird hearing that because I still wasn’t used to experiencing things like this, so responding was difficult. I wanted to thank her in some sort of verbal way but decided against it as I returned to kissing her, tasting every inch of her lips before I started trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest.

I had managed to work her up to almost going over the edge with anticipation, and soon she was whimpering my name, “Sam…”

I closed my eyes as I kissed right below her belly button, feeling her familiar velvet skin on my lips. The empowerment I felt when I was on top was unexplainable, and knowing that Megan was about to come unraveled because of me was a phenomenal feeling.

I was between her perfect, toned legs as I kissed on the inside of her thighs, making sure just to tease her a little more before actually giving her what she really wanted. I wanted to tease her just as bad as she had teased me all day, and maybe even a little more. Her breathing was heavy, and her skin was hot under my fingers, and she was seconds away from cumming but I wasn’t allowing her.

Then she allowed a throaty and very sexy moan escape her lips, “Fuck Sam…”

That was all it took to make me want to give her every last bit of energy I had left in me, until we both literally couldn’t go anymore. I placed my lips on her core, tasting her as I started slow, which only drove her more crazy from the anticipation leading up to this. Her legs shook as I held them open, feeling her squirm against me while I continued to swirl my tongue against her.

She was trying so hard not to come undone right now considering we had just started but I knew she wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer once I started fingering her. I was just working her up to the pleasure I was about to start giving her, and I knew she wouldn’t be able to take much more of this without exploding.

Then I felt her hand wrap itself in my hair, pulling my face closer into her as she moaned a little louder, “Sam…”

Even when I was on top she was still controlling me, and I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not. It was so different with her, but then again everything with Megan was different.

I sped it up, giving her area a little more attention now as I felt her arch her back a little more. Her grip was tightening in my hair the closer and closer she grew to her climax and I knew I would send her over the edge in a few seconds.

I slid two fingers into her then, causing little bumps to rise along her skin as she gripped even tighter than before. “Holy shit Sam…”

I pumped slowly, still giving her attention with my tongue as she moved her hips against my fingers. I could hear her breathing turn into panting, and as we fell into a steady rhythm I knew she was about to explode under me.

Then she moaned in a slightly higher pitch, “Sam, don’t stop!”

My grip on her tightened then, and I felt the throbbing between my legs and the excitement I had as I pumped faster, giving her every last bit of energy I could find. I wanted nothing more but for Megan to just come unraveled under me, knowing she would be calling out my name just encouraged me even further.

Then she reached her climax, her legs shaking as she moaned her last bit of air while she throbbed against my tongue and tightened around my fingers. There was nothing more magical than this, nothing more special and sacred to me.

Which was something I didn’t understand because I never thought of sex being so meaningful, but it was with Megan.

I allowed her to come down off of her ecstasy high before coming up from between her legs and kissing her. I could feel her heart beat against my hand that was resting on her bare chest, which was one of my favorite things about this moment.

And she had that damn look in her eyes, that look that just melted away every fucking insecurity and doubt I ever had in my life. It broke down all of my walls and broke through every hard shell I’ve ever built because it was that beautiful, and I hated how sappy I sounded right now.

She looked like she wanted to tell me something then while she looked into my eyes, but she was obviously holding back. I could see the look on her face and I could tell she had a sentence on the tip of her tongue, but she refused.

She mumbled, “You’re fucking amazing.”

I smirked, “If you think I’m amazing, you should see how sexy you look when you cum. It’s like witnessing Heaven.”

We were both on our sides now, just looking at each other for a little while as I wondered what she was thinking so hard about. Although she seemed to be in deep thought it didn’t stop her from pushing me on my back and planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I knew she was going to return the favor soon, but all I wanted to hear was what she had been thinking after our intense moment.

And wondering if I would ever be able to say those dreaded three words if I was ever faced with the opportunity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 40 20
Katie Simmons and her mother, a high school History teacher, have just moved. As Katie is adjusting to her new home and new school, she befriends a c...
3.1M 93.9K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
52.4K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
2.4M 82.5K 41
~COMPLETED~ GirlxGirl / TeacherxStudent. ~ ~ ~Being one of the most popular girls in high school, Kate Brooks thinks her life is perfect. She has mon...