๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐’๐“๐€๏ฟฝ...

By Wandaswigglywoo

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๏ฟฝ... More

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•œ
๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’
โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•€
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€
โ„™๐”ธโ„๐•‹ ๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•
โ„™๐”ธโ„๐•‹ ๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•€๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•€๐•€

1.6K 34 5
By Wandaswigglywoo

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

——————

I ran away from the area I was in, I heard him go another way. I made sure to get by a bunch of trees and rocks. I hear a bunch of blasters go off, I pointed my blaster ahead of me then pointing another direction hearing leaves rustle making my heart race as I turned again. I kept looking around pointing my blaster towards the trees hearing animals moving and making noises.

I gasped hearing the familiar whirring of a lightsaber making me move away from my place towards a bunch of rocks and trees around, feeling my heart skip a beat.

I feel the tug inside me again, I moved pointing my blaster around making sure I stayed alert of my surroundings.

I backed up looking behind and ahead of me feeling my heart race and breathing quickly. I backed up, making sure I wouldn't fall as Kylo comes out from behind the large rock igniting the red glowing saber causing me to let out a yelp.

I shot at him a couple times making him deflect the shots as I quickly backed up feeling my stomach drop. I kept bumping into the rocks as I tried getting by and out of the place I was in. I kept shooting at him as he deflected them, then I climbed out of it and quickly turned around shooting at him messily.

He swung his saber deflecting making me back up feeling more sick. I grunted in annoyance, throwing my blaster to the side. I ignited my saber but he put his arm out towards me making me freeze in my place making me panic.

I stood there wide eyed looking at him, I look at this person infront of me with his mask on. I felt the darkness off of him making me shudder on the inside.

"Athalia, oh how I've missed you." I hear the robotic voice as he speaks making my heart race, he walks towards me, his saber still ignited. I gasped as he gets closer to me making my heart just stop.

He walks behind me, as I look straight not being able to move. He yanks my saber out of my hand and I hear it disengage, I shut my eyes then opened them.

"The Droid." I hear him as I stayed silent not saying anything then the saber being lifted by my face feeling the heat of it making me gasp looking at it. "Where is it?" I stay silent not wanting to tell him as I remained in the same place. I see him walk in front of me making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Ben....Please" I spoke struggling to get it out as I see him lift his hand up to me in front of my face and feeling a pressure in my head making me shut my eyes and gasp in pain. I try to resist him but not using the force for a couple a years makes me rusty.

"The map." He said towards me as I open my eyes at his words. "You've seen it, Athalia." He said stepping closer as I felt more pressure making me cry out.

"Sir, Resistance fighters. We need more troops." I hear one of the stormtroopers behind me, making Kylo step forward behind me as I stayed in the position hearing the conversation.

"Pull the division out, forget the droid. I have what I need." I hear him step towards me making me wide eyed looking around and see his hand wave in front of my face then darkness.

Kylo picks, the girl he grew up with, up and carried her in his arms walking towards his ship. A TIE fighter crashed into the destroyed palace, Han then spots Ben, his son carrying an unconscious Athalia in his arms as he walks towards the ship.

He felt emotional seeing his son walk right in front of him and stays in his place, watching his son walk up the ramp to his ship with Athalia in his arms. Finn and Rey spot Kylo with Lia in his arms going into the ship, "No!" Finn shouts out as they run towards the ship as it powers up to leave.

"No, Lia!" Rey shouts out as she runs beside Finn as they abruptly stop at where the ship was. "ATHALIA!" They both shout as the ship flies away with their friend inside it.

BB-8 still in the woods looks up seeing the retreating ship and rolling back towards the destroyed palace. The Resistance ship flies by to land, Finn and Rey run towards Han. "He took her. Did you see that?" Finn quickly says running up to Han with Rey beside him.

"He took Lia, Han. She's gone." Rey says as Han passes by them with Chewie behind them. "Yeah, yeah I know, kid." Han says waving them off as he passes by the duo, making the gape at him.

Chewie growls at them walking towards the ship, Han stands in front of the open large ramp, waiting for his wife.

Leia walks out seeing her husband and Chewie standing behind him as she smiles at him. She walks towards him and stopping in front of him as they both stare at each other waiting for one of them to speak first.

C-3PO comes out of nowhere interrupting the couples gaze at each other. "Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, C-3PO." 3PO says happily standing in front of Han making Han glare at him.

"You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm." 3PO says standing in the middle of the couple pointing towards him arm. 3PO turns to Leia excitedly, "Look who it is, did you see who-" 3PO then starts to stutter in realization as Leia looks at him smiling.

"Uh.." 3PO turns from Leia to Han and back to Leia. "Excuse me Prin...General. Sorry." He looks down at BB-8 beside him, "Come along, BB-8 quickly." 3PO says stepping away with BB as he chirps to him.

"Yes, I must get my proper arm reinstalled." telling him as they walk or for BB roll away, leaving the couple together. "You changed your hair." Han tell his wife putting his hands on his hips as Leia smiles as she takes a look at him. "Same jacket." She responds back as he shakes his head,

"No, new jacket." Han responds back at her making her smile. Chewie walks up to Leia growling softly towards her then giving her a hug telling her that he missed her as she hugged him back as she nodded towards him.

Chewie walks away giving them their space to talk, "I saw him." Han said with a sad but serious face as Leia's face falls.

"Leia, I saw our son with Lia." Han spoke sternly as he continued, "He was here and he took Lia with him." He said sternly as Leia looks at her husband knowing how he feels because she was feeling worse.

—————

I was passed out from the recent interrogation session I had went through. I heard a thud making me gasp awake and wince as the side of my forehead throbbed and my busted lip.

I groan at the light in my face, I blink the blurriness out of my eyes and try to lift my hand but was held down.

I looked down seeing myself cuffed down into a metal bed faced up and I try to move my hands but the cuffs were too tight.

I looked in front of me spotting Kylo there, "Where the kriff am I." I said sternly as he was crouched down in front of me staring at me. "You're my guest." He spoke making me sigh as I stare down at him.

"Where are the others?" I asked as he continues to stay in his place as he speaks, "Do you mean the murders, traitors, and thieves you call family?" He continued as I continued to stare at him.

"You'll be relieved to hear I have no idea." He says as I sharply inhaled as there was a pause between us. "You still have hope in me but want to kill me." He said calmly tilting his head, which I found creepy, making me glare at him.

"That happens when you're being hunted by a creature hiding behind a mask." I spat at him lifting my head towards where he stood and he places hands on the sides of the helmet, it clicks making a hissing noise.

He takes it off and stands up from his position as I see the man I knew, a grown man. I slightly awed at his matured face, his hair still black and grew longer as it flopped down around his head, his eyes empty and dark leaving no light in them.

I awed at his handsome appearance for a second and he steps towards this thing holding ashes and slamming it down making me flinch at the sound.

—————

I love you guys!!!
Edited again (yup) :))

May the Force be with you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
20.9K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
68.1K 1.9K 61
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•จ๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ. ๐•Ž๐•™๐• '๐•ค ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ค ๐•™๐•š๐•ž ๐•“๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•“๐•๐• ...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...