Damage

By bbreezyyxddiorr

After running into Chris after an incident that happened a few years ago, will she be able to look at him the... More

Introducing🤪
Øñė
Twø
Thrëę
Føür
Fîvę
Sîx
Šėvėñ
Ėight
Ñiñe
Ťeñ
Ěłévëñ
Ťwėłvĕ
Thìrteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Sixteen

1.2K 50 6
By bbreezyyxddiorr

Jordyn
January 27th (Thursday)
9:34 pm.

I sped to and up the stairs looking for Zaeirra in every room. When I made it to my room it was totally a mess, Chris soon came up behind me. I started to panic and breath unsteady. Then Chris tapped me, pointed over to my bathroom. It took me a minute but then I stared to here coughing. Me and Chris ran over to the door seeing what it was and who it was coming from. Once I reached the bathroom I felt bad, because I was a little pissed when I didn't see my daughter but saw Alania. "Shit!" I said rushing to her side. "What happened?" I said in a panicked tone. She was really beat up and bloody.

She blinked repeatedly looking up at me.
"Z-Zae's in the pantry hiding." She said coughing up blood.

I quickly nodded leaving her in there with Chris, and running to see if my daughter was ok. When I got downstairs I ran and opened the pantry door noticing Zae's feet sticking out from behind the empty grocery bags I had in there. "Babygirl?" I said letting her know it was me.

She instantly jumped up looking for me.
"Mommy!?" She ran into my arms, tears rushing down her face nonstop.

I embraced her small figure, holding her in my arms."Hey babygirl." I said rubbing her back. "Are you ok?" I questioned.

She nodded before backing up and looking at me. "But daddy's friend hurt auntie Alania." She said wiping her tears off her face.

Daddy's friend? Which one of Chris's friends would want to break into my house and hurt my friend? I was dumb confused. "Who's daddy's friend Zae?" I asked her as I picked her up, leaving the pantry.

"They came here to look for you and daddy, that's what he said." She sniffed.

I sat her on one of my bar stool and took a good look at her while thinking. "Mmm." So she wasn't hurt but my friend was beaten up badly. And I don't even know none of Chris's friends like that. Unless...

Chris
9:59 pm

After about 15 minutes Trey came and got Alania, and then while Jordyn was taking care of Zae upstairs I was attempting to clean up the mess down here. As I was throwing away some broken glass in the trash, I heard footsteps approaching me when I looked up I saw Jordyn walking into the kitchen. "Hey." I said before it could be an awkward silence between us.

"Hi." She mumbled. She looked tired as hell.

I stopped what I was doing and turned my attention to her. "What you bout to do?" I questioned.

She ran her fingers through her hair, taking a seat on a bar stool. "Get some rest, I just got off the phone with Trey. He said she's good but she got a mild concussion." She explained.

I'm not really a fan of Alania but whoever did that to her was a real fucked up person. "What about Zae?" 

"Zae is good, scared as hell but, that's my daughter so I know she'll be Ight." She sighed.

I nodded towards her in agreement. "True that."

After birthed of us didn't say anything it grew very, very quiet...until Jordyn spoke up. "But for real, for real...how the hell did this shit get out Chris?" She questioned me, crossing her arms. I thought about it for a second but to be honest I don't know, because no one on my end knows the full story, not even Trey. So I just shrugged at her question, because honestly I don't know. "You don't know?" She asked.

"No, that's what I just said." I said to her.

She laughed standing to her feet. "Whatever, ion even got time." She waved me off.

I know she's not blaming me. "Jordyn I didn't say shit! If anything it was probably you telling everybody businesses for clout or attention or something." I argued, instantly regretting what just came out my mouth. She just started a me. "Jordyn I'm-"

"You need to leave." She cut me off.

I tried walking closer to her but she kept taking steps back. "I didn't mean that." I pleaded. But she wasn't having it.

"Just get out Chris." I stared at her for a few more seconds before really getting the hint. I shouldn't have said that shit.

Diamond
January 28th (Friday)
8:14 am

I stood outside of her door, knocking for what feels like the longest. Waiting for this thot to answer the door. She opened the door with a frown. Sis looked depressed....oh well. "What the hell are you doing here?" She said mugging me.

Don't be mad at me because yo business got exposed. Wait actually you should.
"Girl this whole thing with your brother took a turn I'm not gonna lie and I don't know what he told you, but I know I was wrong. But the only thing that made me realize that was that article I read." I shook my head sounding sincere. "How'd it get out?" I questioned acting dumb.

She looked at me for a second before sighing and shaking her head. "To be honest I don't even know, and thank you for the apology but right now is not the best time." She waved me off and slammed the door in my face. I mean I at least acted like a good friend to her so she'll come around.....right.

Trey
10:17 pm

Aye, I don't know what happened last night but best believe once I found out something was wrong with Alania, I instantly was on my way to her. She suffered dummy bruises and scratches on her face and arms, and had a mile concussion from a hit too hard to the head. After making sure Alsina was straight, I took it upon myself to make things right....or at least try to make things right. After taking the elevator all the way to the 4th floor I began to look for the room number 345. Once I found it at the end of that hall, I knocked on it letting them know to come get the door. When the door opened I was met with, what had looked like a strong women independent woman that look like she don't listen to nobody but herself. "Can I help you?" She said looking me up and down. She got a real intimidating stare.

I flash her a bright smile beginning to tell her who I was, and exactly what she could help me out with. "Yes I'm a friend of your daughter's and I just wanted to let you know, that Alania will not be going back to Pakistan...today or ever." I said simply. It came out more cocky than I intended.

She looked at me and started laughing.
"Excuse me?" She was looking at me like I had lost my damn mind. "And why the hell not?" She questioned folding her arms.

I'm not gonna lie I feel very pressured when a female folds her arm. "Well not today because she in a hospital bed. " I explained causing her face to go from mugging to confusion.

"What?" She said a little taken back.

"Let me finish, and ever because I'm in love with her and I need to see where this go. And then even if it don't work out between us it's not just me out here, she got her own little family out here....you can't take that from her." And all that was true. I wouldn't want my mom trying to stop me from living my own life, and I for damn sure had to make sure it wasn't happening to my baby.

Her face had now softened, she took a deep breath before asking, "What is your name?"

"Trey." I answered.

"Trey?"

"Yes mam?"

"Please take me to my daughter." Did that work or......I guess we'll see.

Deshawn
11:00

As I walked out to the student parking lot to met Nyla so we could go out for lunch, I ran into my cousin Nate. "Yo, yo!" I said dapping him up.

Me and my cousin Nate been cool since diapers like more than cousins but more like a brother. "Aye cuzzin what's good?" He looked like he was hella high.

Man I need to restock on my tree soon, I just remembered that. "Man nothing much it's just been hella shit going on through my mind, from my sister, from this old ass bitch stalking me." I said referring to Diamond old tired ass, that can't keep a man. How she thought I was really bout to cuff her if I been know her from her friendship with my sister and I already know you a fucking gold digger, and baby I barley got enough to by me a new pair of shoes everyday, so I had to cut her off sooner or later especially with Nyla in the picture.

"Still!?" He said shaking his head , he knew all about Diamond.

"Yea she been talking bout 'I heard about your sister if you need me I'm only one phone call away' hoe and so is a restraining order." We both laughed, after a few more seconds of conversation we had ended it light and kept it pushing. Damn I hope it don't really get to the point where I have to get a restraining order.

Chris
11:35

I stood in the booth thinking about last night, it was still on my mind. And this was our 12th take if I messed this up Sevyn would see I was hiding something and would ask to talk about it, and she's really the last person I want to talk to. I gave her the cue to start the music. Now once my mouth open I try to stop thinking about the situation.

Shawty come here
I wanna grab yo body, lay you on the sofa,
And as I pull your hair
I'm gonna stroke yo body make you bend over, for me.

Before I knew it the music shut off, causing my eyes to pop open, seeing my actual manager.  Why, now all of as sudden everybody just wanna pop up in Miami. "What's going on in there Chris?" He questioned folding his arms.

I mentally groaned as I prepared for this nigga to say something. "What you mean?" I said looking at him from the booth.

He sighed taking a seat next to Sevyn who was all in her phone not even paying attention. "You know what I mean." Was all he said before messing around himself on the other side. "Now lets try that back, and do it right it's not that hard." He stated.

"Ight bro." I said clearly my throat.

"Now let's pick up from 'How deep'" He said before starting the music.

When I put them head phones on I silence out every distractions, and turned up my fantasies.

How deep do you want me to go?
Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow?
Started from the bed now we out here on the floor,
Girl your really in for a treat now, but
don't fall in love cuz-

The music stopped and my manager was  in the middle of applauding. "Look that was good, I know it was I'll finish the rest tomorrow Ight." He said getting up from his seat. When he left our Sevyn followed after him. How I'm supposed to concentrate with all these damn distractions going on man?

Alania
12:30 pm

I woke up with to my head pounding once again. Looking over to the seat next to me to see Trey. I cleared my throat quietly, catching his attention  "Rise and shine beautiful." His husky voice ran through my ears.

I sat up yawning. "I know I was half sleep, but I could've sworn you left." I said looking at him confused.

He laughed and put his phone in his pocket."Well I obviously came back." He said scouting closer to my bed.

Damn I wonder how long I was sleep. "Where did you go?" I said rubbing my eyes.

He took his hand reached  back on the little table grabbing a bag off of it. "I went to go get you something to eat and..." He trailed  off looking over to the door. "your mother." As he finished his sentence my mom walked into my room.

"Mom?" I said a little taken Back. "Wow really." I looked back at Trey.

"Alania what happened?" She approached me looking more concerned than ever. "I really don't want to talk about it." I shook my head looking out the window. She's the last person I want to see right now. Probably just wants me to come back with her to Pakistan later and I definitely don't need that right now. Plus I don't even know what the hell happened last night I just remember hearing something upstairs and when Zae came downstairs scared I told her to hide. When I got upstairs....it just happened so fast. I was attacked from behind but I knew it was a man. He just kept asking for Zae, and Jordyn but I wouldn't say anything I just laid there until her was done, and thank god he didn't get sexual.

"I-ima go get you cleared so we can leave." Trey said excusing himself

"You do that." I mumbled rolling my eyes. This is his fault, I could've just stayed another night a the hospital and she would've never knew where I was.

I admire the view from the window and the silence in the room. It was nice until I felt my bed shift. Now she was sitting at the foot of my bed. Noticing her from the corner of my eye , by the way she was staring...I could just feel a judgmental speech heading my way. "My mom always told me she wasn't in love with your grandfather, she actually hated him when they first met. And finally after six months they fell in love." She explained queietly. "And then with your father I thought it would last forever and when he passed I felt like I could never willingly love again, but today when that boy came up to me and told me why you needed to stay out here, that feeling I had went completely out the window." She smiled at me.

Seeing her smile at me, just to smile at me made me tear up to be honest. My mom is still the same loving, beautiful, caring women I thought she was. "Mom what are you trying to say." I said wiping my face.

I don't know why the hell i'm so emotional...it's probably the dru- medication. "Enjoy your life babygirl, and live it to the fullest, and I will be nothing than your number one supporter." She said embracing me into a warm hug.

"I love you ma." I said pulling out of the hug.

"I love you to baby." Wow me and my mom having a really good moment for the first time in forever. And I have Trey to thank for that.

Jordyn
1:17 pm

"Clout chasing...really?" My beautiful very good friend Derrick scoffed at the story I just told him about last night. Derrick's niece and Zae became friends in pre school, which brought us closer together. He brought his sister over today to help Zae calm down, and I wanted him to stay as my company.

I shook my head at the fact that he really said that stupid shit. "Like for real." Why would I let the world know that I was set up by my best friend, and his homie just for fucking clout? Lost me.

"He seem childish as hell." He laughed pulling out his phone.

"Well don't get me wrong he's a good father from what I've seen-"

"He's been a dad for like a week though." He said cutting me off.

I nodded in agreement. "Right, but still I was willing for it to be strictly about Zae and he's the one that wanted the friendship, so don't even let clout chasing cross yo mind." I said, making me realize myself, that that's what we need anyway. No friendship just co parents.

"That part." He agreed. "Maybe y'all do need to be co parents." Did this nigga just read my mind or something.

Before I knew it I was yawning, and fighting to keep my eyes opened."I'm just so tired" I said changing the topic getting up and stretching.

He got up too doing the same."Well why don't you take a nap with the girls, and I'll bring some dinner over tonight like a real friend does." He said hugging me.

I laughed hugging him back. "Your slow, but ok I'll text you when I wake up." I said pulling out of the hug heading for the stairs.

He begun to walk towards the door. "Ight."

This nap is very, very much needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HMU By 888pearl

Fanfiction

56.6K 1.7K 68
An IG story SEVYN STREETER X CHRIS BROWN old friends... #1 sevyn streeter
182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
67.6K 2K 20
She'll do anything for him, but he won't do much for her unless she's with someone else Completed : June 28, 2014
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.