Tell Me. || Johnny Depp [comp...

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a young therapist falls in love with her new client. "The things I feel, I haven't felt that way for... More

"Hello, nice to meet ya"
"let's go grab something to eat then"
"is that ... Johnny??"
"Have a good night"
"Johnny, what the hell?"
"I missed you so much"
"I'll just hug you now"
"I just want you to go"
"What the-.."
"You two??"
"you know I'm here for you"
"I'll help you with that"
"why don't you come over?"
"ah, you look so handsome"
"you thinking of someone?"
"can I come with you?"
"you're such a cutie pie,"
"This is so cute"
"thank you so much"
"do you miss having a boyfriend?"
"you're crazy"
"oh my god"
"Do you-.."
"it's beautiful isn't it?"
"Hello?"
"I'd like to"
"I'm really happy for you guys!"
"Was it only a dream?"
"I already am"
"That's almost 5 months ago"
"I like you a lot."
"hello boyfriend"
"Wanna swim?"
"Happy Birthday!"
"hey you"
"Older"
"Do you love Johnny?"
"Happy Halloween!"
"6 months"
"I need you, right now."
"stay"
"Omg you did it!"
"how 'bout this one?"
"the hell you want?"
"Call you?"
"Why did you drink?"
"little weak"
"Because I love you"
"I'm pregnant"
"Honey, we're here!"
"And you must be Johnny!"
"Merry Christmas"
"Johnny can do it!"
"Just a brilliant actor"
"Johnny!"
"I missed you much more"
"Happy 1 year anniversary"
"wanna try it?"
"daddyyy"
"I'll talk to her"
"Marry me"
epilogue

"I hope that too"

3.8K 114 68
By Lizzy_Darling

i listened to the song (^) while writing and i definitely recommend to listen to it while reading, it's so cute

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 11th December

My eyes fluttered when I felt the sun touching my face and immediately covered my nose as I sneezed. I growled in disbelief and turned to the side on the mattress. I had the intention to just fall back asleep again until I heard a soft laugh next to me. A sound that I could listen to for the rest of my life.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my Johnny looking straight into my face. He rested his chin in the palm of his hand and had a weak smile on his face. I hid my face under my hands once I noticed him staring and turned my back to him. "Don't stare at meeee" I whined.

Johnny only chuckled and hugged my waist from behind. He pressed a soft kiss on my cheek and smiled widely as I revealed my eyes again. "How couldn't I? You're too gorgeous" he mumbled and kissed my forehead.

"You are gorgeous" I whispered when I lifted my head a bit and Johnny leaned down to peck my lips.

Since none of us had a good and restful night since a few days, we literally slept from 8 to 1pm. I didn't really care though, there's no place I'd sleep better than in my Johnny's arms.

Since it did not happen sporadically that we sometimes spontaneously decided to stay over, I luckily had some pyjamas in his closet I changed into when we got in his room.

After we cuddled and talked for a couple of minutes we decided to get up. I know it sounds too cliche but moments like this, when we'd spend time in bed instead of getting ready, were so beautiful and relaxing with him. It's so calm with him.

I put my hair into a messy bun and Johnny told me that he'd shower before joining me with doing breakfast.

"Maybe I could join you?" I asked, wiggling with my eyebrows as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" he asked, seeming extremely excited which kind of turned me on but also had me giggling like a fool.

"Just go, I'll do breakfast" I chuckled and shook my head when I went to open his bedroom door. Showering with Johnny, hell as if I'd survive that. Besides, I didn't know about my body condition, I may had forgotten to shave or something.

"I wouldn't mind though" I heard him saying. I bit my lower lip as I turned around and sighed when I saw that look he had in his eyes. This hot, sexy one that could have me laying in handcuffs and I wouldn't mind a bit.

Couple minutes later, I found myself standing in Johnny's bathroom, watching him turning on the water. "You're not afraid of me, are you?" he chuckled and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Should I?" I asked, grinning widely when he put his hand on my cheek while pecking my lips softly. "Well, you're going to shower with a pirate" he mumbled against my lips as I found his hands running down my sides.

"I've waited too long for my prince to arrive, I'll take what I get" I almost whispered and untied the shirt he was wearing. Johnny slowly lifted my top over my head and let it fall to the ground. It's a pyjama so I obviously wasn't wearing any underwear underneath, neither did he.

He touched my bare skin in the most gentle and gorgeous way as we stripped down our clothes, standing in front of each other completely naked by the end. I sucked in my stomach and stood up straight to, like, look attractive?
I hoped he wouldn't notice though.

He took my hand and opened the glass door from his shower. The shower was like soooo huge, we could've invited Brad Pitt and Tyler Hoechlin to join us.

(A/n: I definitely would! .. lmao just imagine that for one sec)

He let me go inside first, as always, and closed the door again after he entered as well. The water already was nicely hot and the shower was filled with steam. I looked around for a bit until my eyes landed on my boyfriend, who was standing underneath the stream of water, leaning his head back and running both of his hands through his now wet hair.

...... this dude's a fucking model.

(A/n: I wish there was a gif :))

I found myself staring at him and sighing here and there. I don't know if that was joy or pain. Probably pain. I rubbed my legs against each other and coughed slightly. "You trying to tease?" I snarled and pushed myself under the water.

Johnny laughed and shook his head in amusement. "Did it work?" he asked and grinned at me with THAT kinda look in his eyes. "You're so dirty" I rolled my eyes and handed him his shampoo.

"It turns you on, sweetheart, don't you lie to me" he said, coming near me and putting a hand next to me on the wall, leaning himself against it. Yep, definitely. I grumbled under my breath and took the shampoo from his grip. "You think I couldn't tease if I tried?".

"You can? Show me." he said in his low voice, seeming excited about what he thought he's about to see. I chuckled and playfully hit his upper arm "this ain't no fifty shades of Jones!". He laughed a little but pouted afterwards, looking disappointed.

I handed him his shampoo again while I massaged some of it in my hair, sighing in relief when my hair felt sorta soft and smooth. I had my eyes closed and when I opened them again, being sure that no foam could reach my eyes, I saw Johnny trying to make a mess out of his hair with the shampoo.

I giggled at how cute he looked and got on my tip toes to help him. "What are you doing?" he asked, obviously not able to see what I was doing. I carefully pulled on his hair, making it straight to the ceiling on either side above his ear.

I held a hand in front of my mouth, trying not to burst out into laughter. He looked so adorably hilarious!!
"What's that pirate thing, you look so much more funny as an evil!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Let's see if we can make a ring out of your hair. Like the sweet angel you are" I giggled and bowed my head a bit. Considering that I looked down, like, down! I quickly squeezed my eyes together. Not wanting to seem like I was staring. Not that I wanted.

I coughed slightly and bit my lower lip as I opened my eyes one after one again, getting rose cheeks as I was .. staring.

"You finished??" I whinced, wanting to get out of this embarrassing position. "Yes, I think so" he answered and I stood straight to me feet again. I touched my hair, raising my eyebrows a little. "Yeah, no, it doesn't look good" he chuckled, pulling me closer to the water so we could wash our hair.

We didn't have sex but we sort of made out when we finished washing our hair and bodies. I loved how Johnny was always teasing about doing something dirty but as soon as it was getting serious, he became somewhat shy and insecure which was like sooo cute.

I told him that I'd need some more time for hair and make up after we both got dressed again. He told me that he'd start with breakfast and I made sure to not leave him all by himself that long, remembering what a mess this man could cause while cooking.

I jumped down the stairs, feeling fresh n good and walked into the kitchen. I spotted my Johnny sitting by his table, trying to peel a kiwifruit. He already cut an apple and banana but by the look he had on his face, I knew that he was struggling.

I grinned when I sat down besides him and watched him doing his best. "How's it going?" I asked and he looked at me, knowing that I was about to tease him for the way he tried. "Great. Really good. Could you please get me a bowl?" he asked and I nodded my head yes.

Johnny finished cutting some more fruits while I set the table and made us some coffee. "You know something you wanna do today?" he asked as we both sat down, eating our breakfast and sipping from our coffee.

"Being with you is all I need" I sang and grinned as he chuckled slightly and looked down to his meal, smiling his shy smile.

We spent the day extremely lazy since we both didn't want to go out or do something specific. We went for a long walk after breakfast, cause it's good for your digestion (what they say), and talked about our families.

He told me about how he met and fell in love with Vanessa and how they raised Lily. Johnny always had a smile on his face when he was talking about his girl and it literally made me so happy. He loves her a lot, that you can definitely tell by the way he talks about her. He's so proud of what she's doing and what a beautiful woman she's become. Just like her mother.

I liked the fact that Vanessa and Johnny didn't hate each other after their break up since it's a lot nicer for everyone, especially their daughter.

I told him stories of Melissa and me from our childhood and things we used to do. About my mom and her several boyfriends and about my high school life.

He seemed more interested than I thought he would but I guess he was just being nice. Coming home, we already cooked lunch, which actually was more like a dinner considering that it was like 5 pm.

After that, I helped my Johnny to clean up his kitchen a little. While doing so, I said something teasingly, something like "I'm half your age and better in housework", which had me running away from him through the whole house since he was haunting me, yelling things like "You'll get punished for that. C'mere. Captain's angry"...yeah.

He finally caught me in the living room and threw me on the couch. Johnny tickled me for an interval that felt like an hour before we started something like a pillow fight. I laughed so hard, I felt like it was beginning to actually sound weird. He won the fight though.

He embraced me with his strong arms from behind, not giving me the chance to move or free myself. I sighed deeply and leaned my head back against his chest. "Alright, you won. Lemme freee" I whined but he pressed my back against himself even harder. "I'm afraid I can't do that" he said and giggled when I pecked his cheek softly.

I chuckled and we sat there for a moment in silence, only enjoying the presence of each other. I was happy that I could distract him of how he thought about himself when I was around. I knew that he still had a looong way until he'd agree about how perfect he was, but I was working on it.

We picked out some movies for the evening and all in all we watched like 3. The last one was beauty and the beast since it's my absolute favorite movie of all time (the old version, obviously).

"Our relationship's something close to the movie plot, don't you think?" he asked by the time Belle had kissed her prince, redeeming him from his curse.
"You're not a beast, Johnny" I said.

"Who was talking about myself, I meant you!" he told, laughing as I looked at him in shock. "Huh???".

"That was a joke. But you gotta admit I was terrible in the beginning". "You had lost your faith and willingness, but I didn't think of you as a beast" I told him and took his hand that was laying on his knee. "Besides you've changed a lot".

"Yes, all thanks to you. You're slowly turning me into a prince. I hope I'll be one day" Johnny mumbled and looked down to his lap. "You already are. The pirate thing is hot and all," he giggled slightly, "but you're my prince too. I fell for you for the way you are right now. Not for someone else. I hope one day you'll see that" I said and cupped his cheek in my other hand.

"I hope that too" he almost whispered before he leaned slightly forward, capturing our lips into a soft kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i hope everyone's fine during this messy time. stay safe u guys

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3K 59
"We met in Therapy.." In which a girl and boy bond over meeting each other in therapy... ^^^ Cover by @insert_unique_name Book 1/3
367K 7.4K 32
Just try not to fall in love. [completed] Β©geanatyas2013
148K 5.4K 71
"We shouldn't," I breathed out against his lips. "Then tell me to stop." I didn't think much as I grasped the collar of his shirt and pulled him rou...
61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...