Mine & Yours

Por ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... Más

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 52

10.7K 412 9
Por ammasha

Gowtham 's pov:

I woke up early today, God yesterday night was amazing. She was completely mine now. She gave everything to me her heart, body and soul. I was looking at her peaceful face who were sleeping beautifully. My sleeping beauty, I kissed her forehead and holded her hand in mine. God I wish to wake her up and make love to her. But she will be tired and sore from last night.

She turned to the other side and pulled over the comforter and started to sleep again. I went close to her and hugged her back tightly and placed my head at her neck and started to kiss her. God I can't stop myself from kissing her neck,It is like a alcohol which I want more and more. I started to kiss her roughly and she moved in sleep and opened her eyes to see me. I kissed her cheeks and then eyes and stared at her lips and then leaned down and pecked her lips.

" Good morning babe " I said.

" Good morning " She said and looked away.

I cupped her face and made her look at me " What are you shy " I asked her.

" I want all my morning to be this beautiful " I said and kissed her head. She hugged me and placed his head on my chest and closed her eyes.

" Can we stay like this for a while " She asked me.

"Of course we can " I said and pulled her more to me.

We again dozed off for one more hour later I woke up " Riya time up, get up" I shook her.

she rubbed her eyes " what is the time" She asked me.

"11 am " I said and stood up.

"Let's get ready and go out for lunch and then we can visit some places " I said and went to the washroom to take a shower.

" Okay" she said and went to the wardrobe.

I took my hot shower and wrapped the towel on my hip and came out. She was standing near the bed and looking at something. I went to her and hugged her back. I jumped in her place but I held her waist so she won't go out of my hold.

" What are you doing " I asked her.

" I was selecting the dress to wear " she said and looked at the dresses which were on the bed spread widely.

" Wait I will select for you and You do for me " I said and took one white colur short sleeveless dress with a blue jean shirt for her and showed it to her " How is it " I asked her.

" Great " I said.

" Now your turn " I said, she went inside the wardrobe and came out with green woolen T-shirt with blue jeans. " I already selected for you " she said and gave it to me.

" Wear this " She said authoritively.

" Yes madam " I said and took it from her.

Dress Gowtham wore.

She took her dress and went inside the restroom after like half an hour she came out wear a bath robe and went inside the wardrobe to change her dress. Then she came out wearing the dress I choose for her. She sat on the dressing table and started to dry her hair and then did her hair and applied light makeup and stood up " I'm ready" She said.

Dress riya wore.

"okay let's go I'm hungry " I said and holded her hand and we both went out of our room and entered inside the lift. I looked at her " You were looking beautiful babe " I said.

She looked up at me " thank you " said and looked away.

" Are you blushing " I asked her.

" Nope " she said and looked down, she is trying to hide away from me. I holded her chin and made her look at me " Then what is in your both cheeks " I asked and leaned down and kissed her both cheeks.

" You were looking more beautiful when you blush " I said.

We were on a ground floor and came out of the lift and went outside the hotel to parking lot, We took our car and now we were going to one of the greatest indian restaurant to have our meal.

We reached one of my favorite hotel and parked my car and I came out and opened the door for Riya. We both went inside the hotel and took our seat at near window and one waiter came to take our orders. We have ordered our favorite chicken biryani, prawn gravy, chicken kebab and fish fry for me and chicken lolipop for Riya. Riya don't eat sea food except prawn. I don't understand her that prawn is also a sea food right. Then she can eat that but not other sea food.

" Are you hungry " I asked her.

"yes" She said.

"I should have woke you up earlier" I said.

" It's okay we can have now " she said.

" Today I'm going to take you Dubai creek and fountain " I said to her.

" I heard about the fountain, it will most beautiful fountain in the world " she said excitedly.

" yes, you will love it " I said.

We were talking and our orders also came so we dig in. It was delicious and the chicken is melting in my mouth. Riya also loved the taste. She was not even talking to me enjoying her food.

After that heavy lunch we started to go to the creek. I think she was so excited to go there now. I started to explain everything about that Dubai creek and boating ride to her and she is also listening to me excitingly.

We reached there and wow it was the amazing view from here, she was looking everywhere excitedly. Then I took her near the water and one boat came to us. I paid for the ride and now we both were sitting in the boat and waiting for it to start. Once the boat started she started to scream and jump in excitment but I shut her mouth with my hand.

" Riya stop screaming " I said and pulled her down to sit.

" But it is so amazing " she said cutely.

" I know that babe " I said and kissed her cheek.

We were having a amazing time here, and I decided to take her on another ride seems she loves it. We were in a row enjoying our moment, she is shouting now and then like a crazy maniac and even tried to touch the water. But this shortie can't even reach half of the boat so I helped her to bend down and touch the waves.

I have been here before, but this time with her this place is so beautiful and I'm so happy to see her simling. She even waved her hands on other people also.

After boating I took her to nearby small vending shop to have dubai favorite dishes. Seriously this small place have a amazing taste. We had our quick snack there and thank god Riya also loved it.

" Now where are we going, It is already dark " she asked me.

" Fountain " I said and she again screamed in high tone.

" Riya stop screaming " I said and closed my ears.

She laughed at me and came near me and gave a kiss on my cheek " WOW my wife is bold when she is happy " I said and pecked her lips.

After having our snacks we started to drive to the fountain. After like an hour we reached the destination, we both hop down and went to see the fountain, night time the foutain waters with colour lights will be so wonderful. It is good that I took her at night time. She was enoying and took lot of selfies with me and even got little wet because she tried to touch the fountain.

" Are you okay " I asked her.

" Yeah I'm fine " she said.

" Okay let's go " I said and took her hand in me and started to walk away.

If she be in this wet clothes she might get cold, So I decided to take her to the hotel room get changed and then we can order some food. I drived her to our hotel and now we were in a lift going to our room. God she is shivering , I went close to her and hugged her tightly.

" babe I warned you, see now you're shivering " I said.

" I'm fine Gowtham " she said and placed her head on my chest.

We entered inside our room and she removed her shirt and started to wipe the water from her body. She is so sexy in her dress right now, Dirty thoughts were running in my mind. So I decided to do it and went near her and took the shirt from her hand and throwed it down and she looked at me  innocently.

I carried her in bridal style and went inside our bedroom and locked the room " Today is the second day" I said and throwed her on bed.[ Guys I can't tell again in details. So we will be short like in a movie].

After making love session we both took bath and ordered our food and had our dinner and then we drifted to sleep.

Today is the last day of our honeymoon, past two days were amazing we visited lot of places and had more fun and love together. I think now she is not too shy in front of me. Tomorrow we will be going back to our home, so she want to do shopping and decided to buy gifts for all of them.  We splited our gifts I need to buy gifts for men and she will buy for all the ladies. Youknow what I completed my shopping now but she was shopping for more than two hours but she still never finished shopping for half of the women, she only bought two sarees for her two moms, still she need s to buy for meera, Shwetha anni, shruthi and baby also. yes decided to buy toys for baby.

Now we completed our shopping and we were in our room, Riya was packing our bags and I was simply sitting and watching her, Past five days been awesome. I will never forget these days in my life, I will definitely take her again to some other countries where she wants to go. God she is driving me crazy nowadys.

She completed her packing and looked at me with smile. " What are you thinking " She asked me.

" Nothing " I said and pulled her to sit on my lap.

" come on tell me " she again asked me.

" I was thinking about our time in this place " I said and kissed her lips, She also kissed me back and pulled away from the kiss and looked at me " You changed me Gowtham " She said.

" I love your changes babe" I said.

"Do you want to go out for dinner " I asked her.

"yes, This is the last meal in this country so let's have outside" She said and stood up.

" get ready then" I said.

she went inside and got changed and came out and I also ready to go. We both went out to have a dinner. We had our dinner and took a small walk and then finally we came to our room.

I bought a beautiful bangle for her honeymoon gift. I decided to give to her on last day, So now is the time she was changing inside and I tried to do it differently so I kept in on her side of bed and went inside the restroom to get change.

I changed quickly and peeped out to see what is happening, she was opening the box, Okay now is the perfect time. I opened the door and went close to her quitely. She was seeing the bangle " DO YOU LIKE IT " I asked her in a husky voice.

She jumped in her place and turned to look at me " Gowtham you bought these for me " she asked me.

" NO not for you " I said and looked down at the bangle.

" Of course for my babe" I said and hugged her.

" Do you like it " I again asked her.

" I love it, thank you so much" She said.

" Let me wear it for you " I said and wore it on her hands.

" It looks beautiful on your hand" I said and kissed her hands.

" Actually wait " she said and went inside the wardrobe and came with one box.

She gave me it " what is it " I asked her.

" open " she said.

I opened the box to see my favorite rolex watch. It was freaking expensive but I could tell she never used my card for this, because I always get message whenever she used my card for shopping.

I looked at her " Do you like it " she asked me with worried face.

I was in shock to answer her " you don't it " she asked me slowly.

" babe I love it so much " I said and hugged her tightly.

" Really " she asked me and I kissed her forehead " very much " I said.

she took the box from me and wore the watch on my wrist " It fits perfect" she said.

" But Riya when did you buy it " I asked her.

"Today when we were shopping " She said.

" But the money, I'm sure you never used the card for this " I asked her.

" I had saved some money and dad put some money in my name for my use. So I used it " She said.

" babe listen carefully, Whatever I am earning is not only mine but ours. you can always spend our money for everything dear " I said to her.

" But I want to buy you something with the money I saved " she said with pout.

" Okay but next time you need to use money only, not your father's " I said.

" okay " she said.

she again took one last selfie on our honeymoon in which we were holding our hands in front of the camera to show our presents. Then we lied down on bed and tried to sleep because we have a early flight tomorrow morning... 

I hope you guys enjoyed these honeymoon chapter. Keep enjoying and supporting and as usual I will try to entertain you.....

Do vote for this chapter if you guys liked it....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

701K 21.9K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...
479K 20.7K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
39.1K 2.1K 24
"don't act so innocent!!" , he growls angrily "listen Mr whoever you're ... I don't know you!!" , she replied blinking her eyes innocently!! "so you...
15.6K 370 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...