Once Upon A Time °markhyuck°

By fullmoon_hyuck55

Magic AU, Fantasy Au Donghyuck is a wizard. In his school, wizards hate werewolves, vampires and other creatu... More

Characters (1)
Characters(2)
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°42°
°43°
°Special°

°41°

3.6K 230 131
By fullmoon_hyuck55

The Valley of Death really looked like a place where many magical creatures died in the past. The grass was silver, just like angels blood and the trees looked as if something burnt them as they were all dark and dead. They were almost whispering, as if ghosts lived inside them. 

"What's that?" Donghyuck pointed at a mountain, that was really far away from where they were. It was surrounded by a red sky and some clouds that looks more of smoke than clouds, but they all tried to believe they were clouds. 

"That's where my father's hiding." Chenle clenched his fists. 

"How do you know?" 

The demon prince turned around and looked at them. He sighed heavily and then pointed somewhere, in the shadows. The devil smirked and bowed his head before the prince when he reached the group.  

"Your father knew you might come here and you also brought the angel." 

His laugh was a sharp as a knife for Donghyuck's ears and he had to put his hands on top of them not to hear that horrible sound that left the devil's mouth. 

"Aren't you going to tell him we are here?" 

The devil stopped laughing. He glared at his own prince, but Chenle didn't seem too bothered by such behavior. In fact, he just kept on smiling, even when the devil widened his eyes in shock. Donghyuck frowned in confusion, but when he saw the sharp ending of Hansol's sword coming out of the devil's chest, he understood right away why Chenle seemed so amused. 

"Now we can go." 

No one said a thing as they were still shocked by what just happened, so they followed Chenle in silence. 

"We are a bunch of adults and we still are not able to keep an eye on seven teenagers!" Ten shouted, not forgetting to slap Yuta hard, even if it wasn't his fault. "No where are they?" 

"I'm pretty sure if you continue on shouting you won't find them." Jaehyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Then tell me where could they be." 

"Relax." Johnny patted his shoulder. "They must be close." 

"I'm not so sure." Taeyong mumbled and started walking in circles. "They must have heard us." He looked at them and waited. "I'm pretty sure they heard when we talked about The Valley of Death." 

"How can you be so sure?" It was Lucas's turn to ask a question, even though he knew that Mark planned something. 

The demon smirked. 

"Because I saw them and heard them talking." 

Ten was sure he became all white. 

"Are you enjoying this?" He shouted at the demon who only chuckled. "First you hide with him the fact that Donghyuck's dad was the king who died years ago, now this? What's next? The fact that you'll have children with Jaehyun or what?" 

"That might come soon." Taeyong mumbled and smile at Jaehyun who rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'm done joking. Let's just go get them." 

"Wouldn't have been easier to just bring them back to the school?" 

"And let them burn it?" The demon looked angry. "No way he'll ruin my precious school." 

When they arrived at the mountain, Donghyuck realized it was an actual castle. His heart stopped the moment he saw the three dragons, flying above the last tower, in sync. 

"Please tell me I'm hallucinating." Mark exclaimed and suddenly held the angel's hand. He didn't want to lose him so he wasn't going to let go of him soon. 

"Sadly, no." Chenle spoke from the front and continued walking to the edge of the cliff. The others stopped next to him and Donghyuck froze when he saw the burning lava. 

He saw a bridge, which looked like falling and he looked over, at Chenle, who was thinking.  

"Why don't we just turn around and go to the school huh?" Jaemin suggested. 

"That will make him send those three beasts there and the school will be gone when the sun will rise." 

Chenle was being serious, Donghyuck realized it from the moment he killed one of his dad's spies, but when he saw how Renjun looked, he started thinking that maybe it would be better to just leave and go back to the adults. 

"Wait, but what do we have to do here?" The angel asked Chenle who rubbed his nape. 

"We have to defeat my father." 

"Meow." 

Donghyuck and Mark stopped in the middle of the hallway. They both looked at the floor, only to see the black cat few meters away from them. 

"Since when was she following us?" The werewolf asked, but the only thing Donghyuck could do was to chuckle and take the cat in his arms. 

"I'm glad she's here though." 

The angel remembered how Night turned into that beast so that meant she could do it again in case they had problems. Still, Donghyuck tried not to be afraid, but he couldn't help but think what would happen if they would bump into Satan right in that moment? They were alone, as the seven decided to part ways again since no one knew where the throne room was. 

"I smell angel blood." A voice Donghyuck knew spoke and they both turned around. 

The High Priest's ghoul showed up from the shadows of that awful looking castle and his claws scratched the walls made of stone. 

Mark started growling and Night jumped from the angel's arms, onto the ground. That made the ghoul laugh. 

"Hand him over and you'll live half blood." 

"Never." 

Donghyuck wanted to stop him, but Mark already attacked the ghoul, in his human form. The beast hit him hard which made the werewolf hit a wall. The angel was frozen and he suddenly felt useless. If only he knew how to fight. 

"Run!" Mark yelled just when Night, in her other form, jumped on the ghoul. 

The werewolf managed to stand up and he ran up to Donghyuck. He stumbled when Mark took him by his arm and dragged him on the hallway. 

"You're bleeding." Donghyuck noticed his long scratch on the right arm. 

"That's nothing compared with what's coming." 

They kept on running until they saw a staircase. The two stopped and Donghyuck looked behind. He expected to see the ghoul still fighting with Night, but what he saw, made his blood froze in his veins. 

His cat was no where, but behind the ghoul, there were at least ten other, showing their fangs and claws. 

"Satan will be proud of us boys!" The ghoul shouted so loud that they heard him. "Let's kill the werewolf boy and take the angel to him." 

Donghyuck looked at Mark and he felt his grip tightening around his wrist. 

"Try not to stumble okay?" 

Donghyuck nodded and looked one more time behind, before they started running up those multiple stairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.8K 17
donghyuck is just a good student who's asked to tutor mark, a boy with difficulties. but what will happen when mark discovers donghyuck's secret?
153K 9.9K 30
Mark knew, he always knew. On the day of his 18th birthday, he would be able to change into a wolf any time he needed to or wanted to. However, a se...
5.9K 230 21
"so... what are you exactly? an angel-devil?" "being an angel is one thing, being a devil is also one thing. but being both is another." in which i...
17.4K 852 33
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which the Perfectionist baseball player Lee Donghyuck recruits Mark Lee into the team.] Cover by @lovelymonic [Started:...