QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 10♣

4K 147 3
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's POV

Darkness surrounds me like a warm blanket. My head feels as if it had been smashed by a hammer. I try to lift my hands but, feel them completely numb. My tranquility is suddenly disturbed by different voices. Two of them which I recognize as Mrs.Rose and Riya. I feel like someone is jumping on the bed, which only increases the hammering in my head.

"Why is she still not awake?" I hear a voice belonging to Mrs.Rose. "The doctor said she might be awake anytime soon." Replies a complete stranger voice. "Adrian...baby get down...you might hurt her." The same voice speaks with concern.

"Mom is she my faiwy?" I hear a cute baby voice. "No baby she is an angel.."I hear a familiar voice answering to the cute voice followed by her chuckle. 'Khristina?' Why am I hearing her voice? Where am I?'

"But she looks like a faiwy..." The cute baby voice argues. "Alright baby call her whatever you wish but, please get down the bed, you might hurt her.." The stranger voice speaks again.

With a groan, I open my eyes only to shut them when, black dots are all I am greeted with. I clutch my head, opening my eyes slowly for the second time and this time my eyes don't shut on their on accord.

I try to focus on my surroundings and look from right to left to see four figures hovering over me with concerned look. I see Riya, Mrs.Rose, Khristina and a woman with a cute boy clinging to her legs as he stares at me with with his big beautiful grey eyes and starts bouncing happily. "Mommy look my faiwy is awake..." I smile at him.

"Honey, you are finally awake...How do you feel now?" Mrs.Rose inquires with her concerned voice. I just nod my head at her.

"Where am I?" I ask in my croaked voice. My throat completely parched due to lack of water. "Here" Khristina hands me a glass of water. "You are at my house. You lost your consciousness due to your injuries. Zacharias got you to the manor and you are currently in his room, lying on his bed." She replies smiling playfully as I gulp down the water.

"Zacharias?" I squint my eyes in confusion as to who the hell is this person and what the hell am I doing in his bed? "Oh Zacharias is my big brother" she explains looking at my confused face. "Then why am I in your brother's bed. You could..." I try to get up from the bed. "Hey...Hey...Hey...slow down, you have just woken up and your body is still weak and needs rest....so just lie down alright.."Khristina interrupts me trying to evade my question. "And by the way, meet my elder sister, Anastasia" she motions towards the other woman in the room. "..and this is her little chipmunk." she introduces.

"Hello" I greet meekly setting my gaze on her sister. She is tall. Unlike her sister, she has blonde hairs and grey eyes. In all she is beautiful. Her personality oozing confidence. "How are you dear?" Anastasia asks. "I'm good now, better than yesterday." I reply. "I don't know how to thank you for saving my baby sister's life. I really don't have words to express my gratitude towards you. You truly are an angel for our family." She expresses sincerely.

I shake my head, "No, don't say that..I am not some angel, just a mere human being. And I did what I should have done, so, not a big deal." I waver off making her chuckle, "Whatever you say dear, but, for us, you truly are an angel."

"Mommy, you did say that, if I will be a good boy, I will get to meet a faiwy. God sent me a faiwy cause I am a good boy, wight mommy?...she is my faiwy..." The boy says looking at his mom making everyone amused at his cute banter. "Yes Adrian, now go say hi to the fairy." Anastasia encourages him. Adrian slowly reaches me and I bend my head to his level. "You wealyy awe my faiwy." he looks at me in awe cupping my face in his cute chubby palms. I chuckle at his cute talk and kiss his cheeks. "And you truly are a prince." I say ruffling his soft hairs lightly. He has those those gorgeous grey eyes like his mom, a cute button nose and chubby cheeks.

"When can I go back to the hotel?" I ask after Adrian leaves the room. "As soon as the doctor gives his nod and after that, you will be having your breakfast with us and than you may leave. Actually the doctor is waiting downstairs, I will just call him." Khristina informs as she removes her phone from her jeans pocket.

The doctor arrives soon. He checks my wounds and removes the IV bottle attached to my wrist. He prescribes me some antibiotics and than finally gives a nod that I am ready to go. 'finally!!' I sigh in relief.

"Adiva, these are the fresh set of clothing, Zacharias has ordered for you. I hope they are as per your taste." Anastasia says handing me a bag. I try to protest but she shuts me up. "Please accept this as our gratitude. besides, your clothes are torn up and soaked in blood. So,  you don't have much of a choice." She is right. Indeed my clothes are all bloody and dirty. Hence, I comply to their request.

As soon as everyone leaves the room I take my time changing my clothes. Though it turned out to be a difficult task but, nonetheless I painfully lift my arms. I hiss when my hand suddenly brushes my forehead roughly. 'God that hurts!' As I wonder what should I do to conceal my hairs, I find a headscarf provided with my clothes. I am touched by their display of respect for my feelings.

I walk towards the door that I think is a washroom. Unbolting it I enter the bathroom to freshen up. As I look at my reflection in the mirror, I find myself a complete mess. I clean myself up and put on the clothes. Securing my hijab as I am about to walk out of the room a knock ensues on the door. "Coming" I say while reaching the door to find Khristina standing at the door smiling at me. "All Done?" she asks. "Yeah" I smile back.

Entering the room she takes my hand in hers, "Are you sure you are okay?" I nod my head. "Again I am thankful to you for saving my life and sorry as you had to go through all of this." She says with guilt ridden eyes. I shake my head, "Hey, Khristina, don't be silly..Its not your fault. Stop sulking yourself in the guilt of something in which you had no role..."I pacify her.

"Hey by the way why was that person trying to hurt you?" I ask suddenly remembering the incident. Her body turns stiff at my sudden question as she evades her eyes. "I-I don't know...I th-think the killer might have thought me of someone else whom he wanted to kill." she stutters. I realize that she is trying to hide something. I reprimand myself to not interfere in their family matter, that has nothing to do with me. Ten more days, and I will be back to my country with my family. "Family..." My eyes widen as I realize my family might have gone paranoid by now. Given the situation I had abruptly hung up the call and still did not bother to contact them." I gasp.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Khristina inquires surveying my body for any pain. "No..No...it's just that my family might be drowning in worry, cause, I have still not contacted them....Oh God! my phone...I think it fell somewhere at the exhibition...Ya Allah! what am I gonna do now?" I start panicking pressing my fingers on my forehead. "Hey..do not fret Adiva...that matter has been taken care of..."Khristina straightens me placing her hands on my shoulders. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Your friend Riya had found your phone lying across the pillar. Indeed there were incessant calls from your parents and Mrs.Rose had no other option but to explain your situation to them." she explains. "Oh" I mouth.

"Adiva, I wanted to ask you something.."I see her nervously fidgeting with her fingers. "What is it?" I encourage her to continue. "Can we...you know..." she waves her hand between us "...can we...I mean..will you be my best friend?" she nervously proposes looking at me with expecting eyes. I chuckle. "Off course and I do think that we are friends since we met at the gallery." I assure her. "Really?" She excitedly claps her hand and pulls me for a hug. I hiss when she accidentally presses her hand on my injured arm. "Oh Jesus! I am so sorry...I was so excited...I didn't realize...God why am I so clumsy..Adiva I.." "Khristina" I cut her blabbering "..It's okay..I'm fine." I assure her. "Can I have your number?"She asks. "Sure..Why not.." I give her my number and ask her to give me a missed call so that I can save it when I get back my phone.

"Come on let's have a breakfast" she starts dragging me out of the room, this time carefully holding my hand. I follow her and keep my gaze low to avoid unnecessary attention as we reach the dining hall. The dining table is too big to fit atleast fit 20-25 people. Mrs.Rose, Riya and Anastasia have already settled on their seats. There are two high chairs occupied by Adrian and an adorably cute baby girl. "This is Irina, my sister's another chipmunk. The younger one." Khristina quips. "Oww" I coo lightly pinching her cheeks and kissing her. "Your babies are so cute Anastasia." I say complementing her. "Yeah but they can also troublemakers who will make you dance on their tunes." she laughs lightly.

"Faiwy pwincess" Adrian squeals excitedly as soon as I come in his view. "Hey my cute prince" I say and kiss his cheeks before taking my seat. The breakfast is served in no time. I look at the dishes in bewilderment. "Is it some kind of a feast?" I whisper to khristina. "Yess....for you.." She whispers back. "Don't you think it's too much?" I try to reason out. "You are our special guest. Hence, you need to be treated in that manner." she states wiggling her eyebrows at me making me roll my eyes.

It was close to noon when we get ready to leave. It's one hell of an emotional one. It feels as if I have some deep relation with this family when I have only met them yesterday. Adrian is clinging to my legs not ready to leave me while, Anastasia attempts to pull him from me. "No mommy....I won't weave my faiwy pwincess...I won't let hew go....I am a good boy faiwy pwincess and I pwomise I will awways be a good boy, but pwease don't weave me...." He cries looking at me as big fat tears roll down his chubby cheeks. I loose myself as I couldn't control my tears. I look at Anastasia for help. She picks him up for me. I caress his cheeks, "My prince, I have my mommy daddy waiting for me at home. I need to go. But I will surely come to visit you as many times as possible. Okay..." I assure him kissing his cheeks. "Pwomise??" I hesitate as I promise him. I feel bad for lying to the little boy when I know I won't be coming back. I kiss Irina and hug both the sisters. "Please convey my deepest thanks to your brother for saving my life by providing medical care and also for the clothes."  I express as I realize suddenly. "We will" they both rely in unison knowingly smiling at each other. I look at them confused but nonetheless ignore it. Both Mrs.Rose and Riya kiss the babies and hug the sisters before bidding goodbye.

Mrs.Rose and Riya support me on either side as we walk towards the car. Waving a final goodbye, we leave for the hotel.

Vote, Comment, Like and share.....

Until then Goodbye....

Take Care....

Enjoy Reading......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...
719K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
869K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...