Starkid Oneshots! [Requests C...

By local_starkid_trash

REQUESTS CLOSED! I asked, you responded, you receive. I hope this is up to your standards, I'm trying here :)... More

Intro + Requests
|| Joe Walker x Reader ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
|| Jeff Blim x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Reader & Friends PT 1 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 3 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Wilbur Cross x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 1||
|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Hidgens & Reader ||
|| Kris Kringle x Reader ||
|| James Tolbert & Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien & Reader ||
|| Henry Hidgens x M!Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lex Foster x Fem!Reader ||
|| James Tolbert x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson, Jeff Blim, Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
an update

|| Joey Richter x Reader ||

1.1K 25 14
By local_starkid_trash

more random wholesome content bbyyyy

also some context you're darren criss' sister and you're married to joey

"So are you coming to the livestream?" Darren asked through the phone.

You sighed. "I don't know. Is he going?"

"Is who going?" He asked.

"Who do you think dipshit? Is Joey going?"

"I don't know, ask him yourself," He scoffed. "You're the one who lives with him,"

"He's out, so I thought I'd ask you?" You rolled your eyes at his stubbornness.

"Yes, he'll be there," Darren replied. "But you wouldn't go if Joey wasn't going? Not even for me?" You could practically hear his puppy eyes through the phone.

"Definitely not for you, but I'm not sure if I'd go if Joey wasn't there,"

"If I wasn't where?" You didn't even hear Joey come through the door.

"Ah, I'll leave you to it then, I'll see you there, Y/N," Darren said before hanging up.

"At the livestream," You closed your phone, turning to Joey.

"Are you coming?" He walked over to give you a small peck on the lips.

"Yeah, I guess so," You nodded. "I just don't want to be a burden. It's all about you guys, I'm not even technically apart of Starkid," You shrugged.

"Just because you're not an actor doesn't mean you're not apart of Starkid," Joey smiled. "You're always there and ready to help out if help is needed. People love you, Y/N, you're definitely not a burden,"

5 and a half years with Joey and you still blush whenever he compliments you. That's what you love about him. He'll always find a way to make you feel special.

"Okay, fine, I'll go," You chuckled. You patted a spot next to you on the couch, and he obliged, placing his keys on the counter, and snuggling up next to you.

You rested your head on his arm, that comfortably wrapped around your shoulders.

"How was your day?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Good, yeah, it was good," He grinned. "It's always best at home though,"

"It's because it's where the fridge is," You smiled.

"Not particularly what I had in mind, but yeah, that too," He smiled. "What have you been up to?"

"I was just on the phone with my brother," You shrugged.

"Oh Darren, how's he doing?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, good I guess,"

"Fair enough," Joey nodded. "You been okay?"

He always checked up on you, no matter the situation. No one had ever done that with you before- that also made you feel special.

"I'm doing great," You replied honestly.

Then you sat in each other's embrace in a comfortable silence.

++++++++++

"You ready to go?" Joey asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

"You're still getting dressed, and you're asking me if I'm ready?" You laughed. "Here, you should bring this," You passed him his famous blue headband.

"Oh heck yes! Where'd you even find this?" He smiled at you, pulling the headband over his head. 

"In a box somewhere," You laughed.

"Alright, let's rock and roll," He exclaimed, pointing at the door.

You just laughed in response and followed him out the door.

You knocked on the door, before opening it slightly, to see Robert, Mariah, Jaime, Lauren, June and Nick on the couch.

"Our next guests on the livestream," Nick said into the camera as we walked in. "Are Joey and Y/N!"

You smiled as your greeted everyone, giving them quick hugs, before sitting cross legged on the couch.

"Hey guys," You grinned.

"Hi," Nick smiled back at you. "How are you?"

"Me? I'm great,"

"Look guys! Is this what you want? It's the headband!" Joey showed off the blue headband around his head.

"That was my idea," You scoffed.

"No one needs to know that babe," He frowned.

"Happy ten year guys," Nick exclaimed.

"Happy ten year!" Joey replied. "This very headband is now ten years old,"

"I can't believe it's been ten years since the first show," Lauren shook her head in disbelief.

"Wow, that's insane," Joey's eyes widened.

"Yeah," Nick said.

"Hey, you guys are married now!" Jaime grinned.

"Hell yeah we are," Joey exclaimed, kissing you on the cheek.

"We shouldn't have invited you guys, now the chat is flooding," Lauren laughed.

"Oops," You apologised, waving into the camera. 

"I think this livestream might just be dedicated to your relationship," Nick chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm sorry," You frowned, scared you were taking away the main focus of the stream. "I don't want people to forget why we're all here, and that's to celebrate ten years of Starkid,"

"Yeah, but we have heaps of time, for now let's talk about you and Joey," Robert faced you guys.

"Are you sure?" You smiled at the thought of the wedding.

"Heck yeah, go for it!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Well does anyone have any specific questions before we just ramble on?" Joey laughed. "Because there's a lot to cover,"

You watched as the chat flooded with questions regarding both your relationship with Joey, and the wedding. And also how cute you were, but you didn't need a chat to remind you of that.

A question about how we met, turned into a discussions about everyone's first impressions of each other.

"Well I'm sure you all know this, but I'm Darren's sister, so yes, practically royalty. We used to be best friends, since Darren and Joey were good friends back in college. I went to that came college, but was two years below everyone in that year so we were very distant. I came to watch AVPM and a few other shows, and I guess Joey and I clicked. Then you guys graduated, but I was too busy focusing on my own studies until 2013 when you guys went to Leakycon for AVPSY. But anyway long story short, we had already known each other since AVPM, but during AVPSY when I got to come along, we just got closer, until we realised we liked each other, and then I guess started dating. Did I forget anything?" You looked at Joey.

"Nope, got everything perfectly," Joey confirmed.

"Well there you have it," You nodded.

You proceeded to answer questions about your relationship, with most of the comments still being about how cute you guys were.

Soon enough, Darren arrived holding his guitar.

"Uh oh, here comes the troublemaker," You rolled your eyes, as everyone greeted Darren. "The better Criss sibling is here,"

"You're definitely the better Criss sibling," Joey assured you, while greeting Darren.

"I'm right here bud," Darren laughed.

"I know," Joey chuckled.

"How're you doing sis?" Darren asked.

"I'm doing great. Happy ten year," You responded.

"Yeah, happy ten year everyone," Darren repeated.

Darren pulled out his guitar, as different people sang. You and Joey somehow got roped into singing a duet. Everyone voted on Joey and Sally's song Even Though from Me And My Dick, and since Jaime highly encouraged it, you obliged. Thankfully it was in your vocal range so it wasn't as bad as you expected it to be.

"You guys are too cute for my eyes," Jaime smiled like a little kid.

"Aw stop it," You laughed, pouting.

"You have to sing some more, you're so talented," Jon told you.

"Thank you, but I really don't think so," You shook your head.

"Yeah I think that's enough of Y/N, now back to me," Darren pushed you lightly, and started singing himself. You laughed to yourself and just leant into Joey, resting on his chest.

The rest of the livestream was filled with singing and more questions.

A few hours later, you checked the time.

"I'm really sorry, but we have to go," Joey stood up, holding your hand.

"Aw, okay, bye guys," Nick said, as you hugged everyone in the room, saying goodbye to them.

You walked out of the door, ruffling your hair, and dusting yourself off.

"That was fun," You smiled.

"It was, wasn't it," Joey agreed, swinging your hand in his. "You really are talented, why don't you sing more often?"

"I guess it's not really my thing," You shrugged.

"It's not for everyone," Joey nodded. He looked at you as you walked down the driveway. "You're cute you know that right?"

"You're cuter," You laughed. "I love you,"

"I love you more,"

this was another request from florxlchild! please keep the requests coming if you have any!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 1.4K 24
You know lulu, Peter, Tyler, Seth and Zoe but inquests you didn't know about Avery. Avery is the younger twin of Seth and is very protective of her...
16K 137 28
• simply, imagines featuring my favorite characters and people. • imagines contain multiple gifs and are essentially long gif imagines. • the walki...
3.7K 259 39
(I do not own any characters except for Delphine and Arthuas, @UnfortunateUmbrella owns Veronica Bella!) Delphine Snicket is the daughter of Olivia...