My Love Left Me

De Shaylee_MUDD_Owl

Book 2: Cheyenne back at her home along with her boys and her adopted daughter Lilly, she have to take care o... Mais

Chapter 1: No Emotions.
Chapter 2: Welcome Back To School
Chapter 4: Prince Charming.
Chapter 5: Clubing
Chapter 6: Warriors Don't Complain
Chapter 7: Making Changes
Chapter 8: Dark Shadow
Chapter 9: Losing Hope
Chapter 10: Hospital
Chapter 11: Capture
Chapter 12: Useless Humans
Chapter 13: What happened to Lucas?

Chapter 3: Back Off.

2K 60 10
De Shaylee_MUDD_Owl

Victor Picture on the side! How Gorgeous is he?

Music on the side, Millenia by Crown The Empire♡

**********************

CHEYENNE POV.

Right now I'm in art class, drawing a girl figure. Inside the girl figure, there a version her trap and lockup inside the head, looking at the cage window through the girl figure dead eyes.

"That's an interesting piece you got there," I heard his British accent as I feel him looking over my should, closely. Too close to my liking. Maybe if I just keep on sketching, hopefully he get message I don't want to talk.

"Are you going to keep on ignoring me?" He asked and took a seat next to me. I can feel his stare drilling into my head and it's starting to get very annoying. "Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked again, feeling he lean more closer, goosebumps started to form. But not compelled by his charm and closeness. I'm itching to get away from the leach.

I clench my teeth and glared at him. "Do you mind, giving me goddamn space? Pretty soon you might bump me and messed up my sketech, then I'll have to start over or try to work around it," I said through my teeth.

He whistle low. "You know how to sass, alright!" He said with a chuckled and lean back little, giving me more space.

I looked back to my drawing, then looked up to see we have about a minute left, of class. "Thank you lunch time," I mumbled and started to pack up.

The bell rang and I heard Victor spoke up, "Do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?" and to his answer.  I got up and left him there.  "I guess it's a no," I heard him sign sadly and to be honest, I didn't care how he felt at all.

As I was walking to lunch room to meet up with my friends.  I started to think about Victor, I wanted to know if he remember stabbing me in the heart, but only missed by piercing one tiny cut, it was still a huge thing, especially it's silver and a werewolf weak spot. Anyway.... Is he just going to put that event behind us, and think I am going to be fine with that, or does he really not remember me at all?

But how come, I am just finding out he my soulmate and I didn't knew before? That doesn't makes any sense.

'That's because I didn't come to you yet,' Windy voice popped up.

'What do you mean?' I asked confused.

She sign. 'A year ago, I wasn't with you. You weren't at that age yet where you get another inner person and getting your witch power. I didn't come until couple months ago,' she said.

'That's kinda explain it. But shouldn't I have like a another inner person since I have three soulmates?' I asked. I hope not, that would be pain in the ass and have to block them out constantly and more headaches.

'No. Only two, the extra soulmate is just in case your two other soulmates weren't good enough for you or wasn't treating you right, I guess...' she explained. 'I think, I should let you go, it's time for you to eat. Please eat or nibble something, or else! Take care and I'll be Watching.' She said in a hurry and then she faded away from my mind.

I knew there was something more than what she said, but I didn't bother about it. I'll figure it out later. Because food is all I want right now.

I heard my name being called once I entered the lunch room, my eyes landed on my group of friends, and there Max jumping up and down waving me over with a huge smile. Oh Max, great way to embarrass yourself and you're soulmate. I scan the table and I only saw, Max, Stacy and, Daycen. Talk about awkward for them.

I walked over to them and was greeted by my friends and I gave them a quick smile before putting my backpack down.

Out of nowhere I was engulf by two pairs of arms. "CHEYENNE!" The twins said happily and continously squash me

"I'm not some adorable puppy you can crush," I said angrily. I don't like being touch, even if they are my friends.  I went through a spell that change me and being touch is not on my list. "I'll buy you boys a puppy if I have too, but let me go, you idiot!" I said calmly trying to get them off, but no use. They continue to ignore me and rubbed they're face against mine. "Come on. Knock it off!" I said, feeling my face turning red from anger.

"You just needs some loving," I heard Daycen chuckled and I glared at him, and he just smirked at me. I will melt that smirk off and leave a nice birthmark for you.

"Oh yeah, come here and I'll give you some warm loving hugs, when I mean warm loving hugs, I ment burning you." I said with a sweet smile.  His smirk fell and then glared at me. "Awe, why the glare? I was only offering," I taunt him with a smirk and everyone at the table started to laugh.

"Shut up," he said angrily and got up, probably to get some lunch food.

"Now. Can you please let me go or I burn you both," I said irritated.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," John said as they both let go.

"Ya, you grumpy little elf," Don said and I gave him are you kidding me look.

"You do realize Christmas is over until next year," I said slowly for him to understand.

"I don't care! Everyday is Christmas day for me, I can say what I want!" He said with his head held high. "I am Santa little elf worker!"

John laughed and said "Yeah, except you don't get presents! And Santa no real,"

Don glared at him, "Shut it." Then he turn his attention towards me. "With your power, can you track Santa down?" he asked.

I gave a weird look. "And you are a idiot," I reply and he pouted. 

"You are a meanie pant!"

"What are you? Four? I am sure you are not my daughter age," I said and open my school bag, suddenly I realized, I didnt bring lunch. Fuck.

"Karma is bitch, aye?" Don said as I looked up to see a smirk on his face and I glared at him.

"Shut up, I have witch power. I can pop up anything," I said confident.

"Prove it then."

I smirked at him. "Fine, check the coast is clear," I said quickly and grabbed my school, took out my binders and pencil, and zipped it up. I putted my hand on my bag and close my eyes. Feeling my fingertips tingle with electricity, I knew I was done and I opened my eyes.

"Your done?" Don asked surprise, I ignore him as I open my school bag and pulled out pepperoni Little Caesar pizza dish. Boy was I hungry.

Smirking, knowing Don is speechless. "Before you say anything, no you may not have my delicious babies. They belong in my hungry stomach," I said and dig in my mouth watering pizzas.

DAYCEN POV.

Why does she have to be like that? Her attitude change a lot since New Year Eve, she was a broken, and then now she looks.... different. She more spicy and carefree that's for sure.

Her arua seem dark, unpleasant to be around, make me on edge like she dangerous. I don't know if the others feel it or is it just me? She did something that's for sure.

I need to head back inside the lunch cafeteria and by the look on the cold weather right now it might snow pretty soon. Hopefully not a blizzard, I have many important things weighing heavily on my shoulder, first the stupid vampire situations, on the look for Lucas who knows where the hell he disappear too, he left without a trace but hurt Cheyenne. Now the blizzard might be on the rise and Cheyenne change of attitude.

Quickly I head back inside the lunch cafeteria with my hands in my pocket. I looked for the table found Cheyenne and the whole squad is there messing around or having a great time. I smiled and head over there. I took a seat next to Cheyenne and grab one of her pizza, took a huge bite.  Damn good pizza.

"Hey!" I heard her protest.

I looked at her fuming angry face and smirked "I'm sorry, was this pizza yours?"

She pouted, "Yes it was, you didn't ask!" Why does she have too do that to me.

"Well, sweet cheek. I am hungry and a guy like me needs to eat. I am going to take this nice offer as a apology for the threat you made earlier," I said and took a another bite out of the pizza.

She glared at me and tried to reach for the pizza but I caught her wrist. The good feeling of spark ran up my arm "That's not a apology, you deserve that threat," she spat at me. Ain't she spicy. Wouldn't mind having peppers on my pizza right now.

Just to make irritate her even. I took another bite and show her my seafood. "Sure you want it back, sweet cheek?" She just gave me a digesting face. "What's wrong, I thought you wanted it back," I taunt her and rub my thumb against her cold wrist. Why does she feel so cold? Like ice?

"I don't want your seafood, I want the pizza I ordered in your hand," she said much more calmer but still have anger glint in her dark eyes.

"Actually, she used her magic and pop the pizza box out her magical school bag," I heard Don but I didn't care. I should be mad at her for using her power during school but my mind was set on her icy cold skin.

She whipped her head towards Don direction and glared  "Don!"

"What?"

I zoned when they were bickering and stared at her. What are you up too Cheyenne? Why are your skin so cold. Why is your dull eyes full of darkness swirling around them along with your aura. This isn't you. What did you do.

Like she finally felt my staring. She shift her attention towards me and narrow her eyes. "Can you stop staring at me," she snapped at me and than something happen. Her blue ring eyes were glowing and then slowly faded away. What the fuck.

I pulled her closer and whisper softly for her to hear "Cheyenne what did you do."

Her face was getting red from anger and pretty soon that blue glow ring around her grey eyes was coming back. "You don't know me. I did you all and me a favor. Now unhand me and Leave me the fuck alone," she said coldly, there was no hint of emotions in her voice. That sent bad chills down my spine. I started to feel my hand warming up and pretty soon it's feel like my hand was on fire!

"Fuck! What the hell!" I cursed out loud and looked at my hand. My hand was blistering red and I howl out in pain. God damn, she didn't need to do that!

I heard a dry chuckled,"I warned you." I looked at her and saw she was getting up and packing her stuff. "I need to cool off, see you guys at the pack house." She mumble and started to leave the cafeteria.

I got up and started to follow her. "Hold up!" I called after her but she kept on walking and we were outside in the school parking lot. "Hold on, you are not riding that thing," I said sternly.

She laughed and pick up her helment. "Makes you feel better aplha, I will wear this safety helment," she spat at me and throw the helment towards my way, but I caught it in time.

I toss it to the side angrily and march up to her. I grabbed the keys from her grip and put it in my pocket. "You are not going anywhere. There something you are not telling me and I want to know now!" I yelled at her and she glared at me with that glowing eyes. "What did you do, please tell me," I said more beg her with pain in my eyes.

Her eyes soften little bit but return back to their angry state. She came a little closer to my face, "No. Why don't you back off!"

Before I can reply I was thrown away from her. What is this? Beat the shit out of Daycen day?

"Stay away from my mate!" I heard someone yelled. Now who hell say that.

I rub my throbbing head and groan out. Slowly I open eyes and got up from the grassy ground. Now I am cover in dirt and grass stains, blister burning hand and one throbbing head, maybe some scratches but I'll survive.

I looked where Cheyenne is and see fuming angry brown hair guy, dressed in a grey sweater and black skinny pants. He went to go touch her but she smack his hands away. "Don't you dare touch me! I don't want no leach as my mate!" She roar out.

"I am surprised you don't remember me, you don't remember almost killing that blonde girl with a sliver knife. Thought you left her there, dead for good. Your own mate lying coldly on the ground, bleeding to death." Every words she speak she took one step back. "Scared out her mind, thought it was end. Thought her life here was done, going through a life memories that flash in front her eyes. Haunting her, breaking her down, until one day she finally woke up. Just pain is all she met." She stop what she was doing and closed her eyes. She was shaking, I could feel the anger radiating off of her, sending more bad chills down my spine. That son of a bitch is dead.

"Cheyenne-"

"No. You don't deserve to say a word to it. Mate or not. I will never love a leach like you, you are worthless to me. I Cheyenne Klumber reject you, Victor." That was her final say before she ran into the forest.

He fell on his knees stare where she went off. I clenched my fist and huffed out. Took long strides up too him and tap his shoulder, he turn around. I raised my fist, "You are fucking dead." Then punch him.

***********************

Here your chapter my lovely friends. I am on my Mid Winter break and thought I give you guys a treat! :3

And lately I've been changing my book cover. I don't know which one is better. ^~^

I want at least 15 comments or more. The next Chapter 4: Prince Charming

I just finished up typing the chapter. c:

Remember To:

Votes!

Comments!

Ands Fans! :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
153K 5.5K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
94.2K 3.9K 37
This is a sequel, the first book is called Reject And A Baby. Amber has always been a spoiled child. But she isn't like normal teens who like to coo...