professionals

By whatswalmartbitch

jung wooyoung is the most popular boy in his school. every gender admires him and every straight male wants t... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.*
thirty seven. *
thirty nine.
forty. Β·*
forty one *
forty two. *
forty three
forty four
forty 5
forty five
fourty six.
wow

thirty eight.

1.7K 87 40
By whatswalmartbitch

san

i heard loud music as i approached the gym.  i slowly opened the door to peak through before looking around and grabbing a rag and bucket of water from the janitors cart and fully opening the door to walk in.

i was going to 'clean the bleachers'

i payed attention to the bleachers as i walked up to the top and dipped the rag in the very brown water.

"hi angel !!" seonghwa shouted and i jumped slightly as i heard a familiar feminine laugh.

he was jennies partner.

i looked over and waved slowly noticing yeosang standing next to him and my mind blanked.

two partners?

why did he get two partners?

their music started up once more and i started to watch them.

i wanted to get a closer look.

i scooted down to 'wash the lower part'. and i could tell why jennie was so horny in the bathroom.

seonghwa completely changed as he danced and he was good at it too.

"san come here for a second." yeosang spoke and seonghwa hit him.

but i got up and went to them anyways.

they all moved to sit down as i stood in front of them. as seonghwas eyes moved up and down my body i felt more awkward.

"you should call wooyoung and show us your dance." jennie spoke with a smile.

"it'll be informational since wooyoung is the third best dancer in this school based on the test last year."

third huh?

"yeah please call him. ill call yunho and mingi and they can show us too!! itll be fun!!" yeosang finished and pulled my phone out of my pocket to call wooyoung.

"hey are you still at school?"

"huh pussy mouth? speak louder." he yelled loudly through my phone and i laughed awkwardly.

"are you still at school you big bitch?" i said louder and i heard him laugh.

"miss me already? where are you at?"

i rolled my eyes. "the gym."

"ill head on over."

i hung up and sighed loudly.

"was that a yes?" seonghwa asked and i nodded quickly.

"mingi said hes coming with yunho right now."

thats when the hallway got loud. loud yelling and laughing and occasional slapping sounds before the door opened and mingi held the door open for yunho and wooyoung.

jennie put her hands together as wooyoung walked in before putting her head down.

"why am i here?" wooyoung put his arm around me and i quickly pushed it off. "they asked to see our dance to learn more."

"ight dont fuck it up." he responded with a laugh as he turned on his speaker and yunho sat next to yeosang and mingi on the bleachers.

our song started playing and wooyoung started moving quickly like it was his seventh sense.

i felt eyes on me which made me nervous.

but i started dancing anyway.

we danced and moved and of course i kept eye contact.

everything was quiet besides the music.

all until that part...

i laid on the floor and moved my body how i was supposed to as wooyoung places his hands on both sides of my head as he moved the rest of his body down on me and moving against me.

all i heard was gasps and yunho scream while mingi laughed.

eventually we finished and i bowed as i felt seonghwa staring at me.

he seemed... bothered.

his mouth hung open and he leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

suddenly his mouth closed and he winked at me and i felt my face turn red so i quickly sat down next to jennie and she laughed at me.

"mr big bad san do you have a little crush on seonghwa?" i hit her thigh as seonghwa was sat right next to her and she was a little too loud for my liking.

but i shook my head no anyways.

"im not gay."

"he made you blush!" she shouted as she noticed my face was read.

"that is the wooyoung effect." yeosang joked and jennie shook her head.

"no it was seonghwa!" she shouted once more and wooyoung

who was across the room drinking water.

spat out his water all over the wall and turned to look at me and i just laughed.

"haha jennie youre so funny!!" i fake laughed as i tightened my grip on her thigh making her yelp in pain.

"just joking !" she yelled and i loosened my grip.

yunho and mingi danced next.

it was a more upbeat fast dance and they were good at it. the way their bodies moved just complimented eachother.

it was really enjoying to watch.

but enjoyment was short lived when jennie went to the bathroom and seonghwa moved closer to me.

when they finished dancing wooyoung moved to sit on the other side of me for some reason.

he stank.

"get away from me you stink."

"you dont smell any better san."

"stop bickering y'all are immature." yeosang spome and i glared at him making him face back forward and swallow loudly. jennie suddenly came back in shooting me a huge smile.

"oh no there isnt anymore room on this bleacher." she sighed and moved to sit behind us but wooyoung pulled her into his lap.

which she planned and i held in a laugh.

"dont get comfortable its out turn to dance next" seonghwa spoke and looked at wooyoung with discomfort.

i guess holding in my laugh made me look mad or something.

"its okay angel dont get mad." seonghwa whispered into my ear as his hand touched my thigh before resting on it.

"i-im not mad." i whispered back and he smiled to me softly and mouthed a small 'its okay.' before he stood up and started their music making his partners get up too.

"shes so wet." wooyoung whispered in my ear and i moved away from him. "cus she likes you dumbass." he poked my cheek.

"or cus she looked at your face and was reminded of how she sat on it." i coughed softly as my eyes fixed to seonghwas movements. "or she likes you." i finished speaking and wooyoung laughed.

seonghwas team seemed to be more dark and sexual as they moved together. it truly looked amazing.

i could tell yeosang was a sub.

as they finished seonghwa looked at me still keeping his same scary gaze that he has while hes dancing before softening up and smiling at me as i clapped silently to show that i liked it.

wooyoung stood up and spoke. "how about we all shower and meet up somewhere?" wooyoung asked and everyone nodded quickly besides me.

"we can meet up at my house because my parents arent going to be home for a while." seonghwa finished and gave his address before picking his stuff up and walking out.

shortly everyone left besides me and wooyoung.

"cmon." he said walking out and i quickly followed ignoring the bucket and rag that i left in there.

he got in his car and i got in after.

"are you going to dress up for hwa?" he bluntly asked and i quickly shook my head no.

"ah you seem to like eachother." he speeds up the car an it makes me feel uneasy.

"we dont we are just friends. please slow down." he slowed down and pulled into the parking spot and quickly got out and ran into his house. "hurry up!" he shouted at me and i quickly got out of his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 29.9K 23
Yoongi hates school life. All he cares about is his music, sleep and getting into fights at, of course, school. But once the principal decides Yoongi...
29K 724 14
"Break-up or get expelled from school!" The headmaster gives Tae no choice. How can he tell JK?
1.1K 74 32
In which Kang Yeosang starts his senior year of high school where he meets Choi San and Park Seonghwa. Choi San, a new boy at school with the best gr...
92.4K 2.1K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...