Zodiac Heroes - Cast Down to...

Por confusions-scrolls

The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no me... Más

Character Introduction
Prologue - Plan Complete
Chapter 1 - High School
Author's Note 1 - Happy (late) Sagittarius Season 2019!
Chapter 2 - Crushes
Chapter 3 - The Dorms
Chapter 4 - Attendance
Chapter 5 - Free Period
Author's Note 2 - Happy Capricorn Season 2019 (Plus An Anouncement)
Chapter 6 - The Piano
A Christmas Special That Nobody Asked For But Here It Is Anyways
Chapter 7 - That Girl
200+, Actually No, 300+ Reads! (I Got Tagged)
Happy Aquarius Season!
Chapter 8 - Long List of Ex-Lovers
A Lil' Announcement Before We Move On To Chapter 9
❤️🧡💛Valentine's Day Special💚💙💜
Chapter 9 - Detention
¡Not A Chapter! Something Smells A Little Fishy (Pun Intended)
Chapter 10 - Two Broken Boys
Chapter 11 - A Scientific Mystery
Chapter 12 - Cold Autumn Day
Bonus Chapter - Truth Or Dare (This Chapter Is Cursed)
A Special Chapter Because It's My Birthday!
Chapter 13 - Everything's Suspicious
Chapter 14 - Fallen Stars
Chapter 15 - Rainbow Scarf
Chapter 16 - Brother to Brother
Chapter 17 - Sincerely
Chapter 18 - Family Reunion
Chapter 19 - Fork In the Road
Chapter 20 - The Code of Lady Liberty
Incorrect Quotes For 2K Reads!
Chapter 21 - Scrolls
Chapter 22 - Code Cracking and a Confession
Chapter 23 - Panic Attack
Chapter 24 - Planets
Chapter 25 - Why Orion Keeps Popping Up In Every Conversation
April Fool's Special - The Zodiac Signs On April Fool's Day
Chapter 27 - Meet Up At Starbucks
Chapter 28 - Stargazing
Get To Know The Planets And Stuff
Chapter 29 - The Truth Is Proven
Chapter 30 - Our Classmates Are Stars, Literal Stars
Chapter 31 - Cafeteria Catastrophe
Sorry This Isn't A Chapter
Chapter 32 - A Little Too Depressing
Chapter 33 - Ophiuchus Appears Again
Chapter 34 - Deciphering a Portal Spell
Chapter 35 - Afraid of Love
Chapter 36 - Urgent Video Call
Epilogue - The Contract
Final A/N
Memorable Quotes
Confusion's Other Books
Bonus Short 1 - Everlasting Friendships
SEQUEL! (Also Kind of Bonus Short 2 - Christmas Spirit)

Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)

575 24 75
Por confusions-scrolls

Taurus

I awoke with a start. The talk the day before about Celestia had seemed to give me nightmares.

I took a few moment to process what I had just seen in my dream.

"The world was ending." I mumbled to myself. "No, it couldn't be. According to the scientists, the end of the world was a few billion years later. But why am I dreaming about it now? I'm not even going to live that long!"

Just then, Cancer peeked his head through the door frame.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Just another nightmare, nothing to worry about." I told him.

He sat down next to me. "What was the nightmare about? I heard you mumbling to yourself about the end of the world or something."

"Yeah, that's exactly what I dreamt about." I said. "It doesn't make sense. Why am I dreaming about the end of the world? That's supposed to happen a few billion years later."

"Dreams are weird, you know." Cancer pointed out. "Sometimes they convey messages."

"So..." I thought for a while. "Do you think that something is going to trigger the end of the world?"

"I mean, due to all the abnormal stuff that's being going on, I guess it could be true." Cancer replied. He looked up at me. "You don't think it's actually going to happen, right?"

I paused. Cancer was right. There was a lot of abnormal stuff going on. First, it was the thing with Ms Medea, then the cold autumn day, then the memories and flashbacks, then the scrolls, and finally the whole situation explained by the Planet people. Could it be possible that something could lead to the end of the world?

"Let's not worry about it for now." I told Cancer.

Cancer said nothing. He snuggled up to me, resting his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and hoped to myself that I wouldn't face another horrifying nightmare.

~~~

Well I was wrong. 

I found myself floating for some reason. I looked down to find shining stars below me. Stars and galaxies were everywhere.

"How foolish of Morpheus to bring you to me in a dream." A voice boomed.

I looked around, trying to find out who said that.

The voice chuckled. "You cannot see me, foolish Zodiac Sign. Even if you can, it will kill you."

"Show yourself!" I demanded. I felt wind swirl around me.

"I am the one behind everything." The voice said.

"Are you Orion?" I asked.

But no, I told myself. I've seen Orion in a dream before. Seeing him didn't kill me.

The voice let out a laugh. "Orion? That puny little man? I am way more powerful than he is. Way more powerful than you."

"Just tell me who you are!" I shouted.

"Typical Zodiac Signs." said the voice. "Let me tell you a story."

"A long, long time ago, there was Chaos. Chaos wasn't a god, more like an entity. Chaos created Mother Earth. Chaos also created other primordial deities, including Nyx, Erebus, Tartarus, and many more. Mother Earth was lonely, so she fashioned herself a partner: The primordial god of the sky.

"The primordial deities of Earth and the sky had children. Twelve strong Titans, three one-eyed cyclopes, and three hundred-handed beasts. The sky god hated his monstrous children. The cyclopes and hecatoncheires were ugly beasts. The sky god chained his monstrous children up and threw them into the deaths of Tartarus. You'd think that the world would be thankful to be rid of such monstrous creatures.

"Mother Earth wasn't thankful. She was furious. She sent her twelve titan children to kill the sky god. The youngest titan, Kronos, obliged. He snuck up to his father and chopped him to pieces with his scythe. The sky god told Kronos that his children would overthrow him just as he had overthrown his father."

"That doesn't tell me anything." I said.

The voice laughed a long, terrible laugh. "Don't you see? I am Ouranos, primordial god of the sky, overthrown by his children, and in turn, overthrown by the children of Mother Earth."

I tried backing away, but the dream wouldn't let me.

"You and the other Zodiac Signs won't last long." Ouranos taunted. "Soon, you'll meet the same sticky end as those who dare to oppose me."

More cruel laughter filled the air as the dream faded away.

~~~

"Taurus, wake up!" Cancer shouted, shaking me awake.

"Hm? What's going on?" I asked groggily.

Cancer sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're alright! You were saying stuff in your sleep."

"Where's Ouranos?" I asked, sitting up.

"Who's Ouranos?" Cancer asked me, a concerned look on my face. "Taurus, are you alright? Is everything okay?"

"No, listen." I looked him dead in the eye. "There's a new threat. Bigger than whatever's going on right now. It's- some kind of god. I'm not exactly sure. We have to tell the others."

"Whoa, Taurus, calm down." Cancer took his phone out. "I'm going to text our group chat. I'll tell them to meet here."

"Meet here?" Someone asked. I looked to my left and saw Capricorn, who had just entered the room. "I heard you guys. What's going on?"

I sighed. "It's probably this Celestia business again. Except there's a bigger threat."

"I'll alert the others for you." Capricorn said, shutting the door behind him.

"How serious do you think this is?" Cancer asked.

"On a scale from one to ten," I replied. "Probably a hundred."

~~~

Writer's block really sucks.

Anyways, that's not the main point. So earlier today I got tagged by @sarcastic_ethan, and I'm going to use the tag prompt (?) that they used.

Wow that's big.

On with the tag!

1) March 4th

2) I don't have one :p

3) Either Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus (Maybe just those two series in general, Trials of Apollo is still great though)

4) That's tricky. There are a bunch of wonderful zodiac books out there that I love, and I really can't choose from them.

5) It honestly depends according to which book/movie/show you're talking about.

6) My friend group

7) "I want it that way", but it's the one from that one scene from Brooklyn 99 (I can't stop adding "now number five" when I sing that song now XD)

8) 5 facts. Okay.
- @iamconfusion34 is now my username, don't worry, I'm still the same person (yes, I am aware of the fact that I mentioned myself in my own book)

- I can sing the periodic table song

- I have a sister

- I procrastinate by updating my books on wattpad

- My lucky number is 3 (idk why)

9) Sorry if I tagged you

DJ_FTLz88
x_Quack_x

EvangelicaMisanami
WolfRaider56
4DarvelFan4

Candy_Souls
GrEg_the_Second_Bro
A_Virgo_At_Heart18
sarcastic_ethan (I hope it doesn't bother you since you already tagged me)

Musa_Nova
These are just all the lovely people I follow.

And that concludes the chapter. Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

The author owo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 50 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
2.9K 40 24
Cetus finally got the controller to his shock collar, and now is unleashing destruction on the universe! It's up to the zodiacs to stop him! Can they...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
10 0 1
Long ago the zodiac signs were viewed as God's. When they "died" pieces of them stayed behind and brought them to their descendants. These peices hel...