loaded .

By asyadenise

Josephine (Jo) is a successful rich doctor what happens when she slips up and gets pregnant by her mysterious... More

Part 1
Part 2:
Part 3
Part 4:
part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Jo vs Gigi.
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Alert ‼️
Part 16:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20:
Part 21:
Part 22:
Part 23:
Part 24:
Part 25 :
Part 26:
Part 27:
Part 28:
Part 29:
Part 30 :
Part 31
Part 32 :
Part 33:
Part 34:
Part 35:
Part 36:
Part 37 :
Part 38:
Part 39:
Part 40:
Part 41:
Part 42:
Part 43 :
Part 44 :
Part 45 :
Part 46 :
Part 47
Euphoria . 🤎
Part 48:
Part 49:
Part 50
Part 51:
5 days until the wedding.
4 days until the wedding
3 days until the wedding
2 day until the wedding

Part 17:

9.2K 313 93
By asyadenise

Pryce

"Whatchu mean you cutting off his life support?" I asked while mugging the doctor.

"Mr. Cole, Mr. Moore is practically brain dead it would be a miracle that he'd miraculously wake up he's only suffering more if we keep him in the state he's in." The doctor protested.

"Nah I don't give a fuck." I said waving her off.

"I'm sorry it isn't your choice your not immediate family." she said.

"Look lady my bro got a whole baby and a girl in there it'll crush her what you want me to tell her that I let you bitches kill him." I snapped, and she looked around.

"like I said mr.cole your not immediate family I'm sorry but we're turning it off." she said and walked away.

"Wait!" I yelled. She stopped and huffed loud, "what if I can get an immediate family member or whatever." I said.

"I mean yeah I guess." She shrugged.

"give me til tomorrow." I said and she sighed.

"you have until twelve tomorrow mr.cole." she said and walked away, I sighed in relief. These past few hours have been crazy for real. Jo went into surgery and surprisingly had the baby earlier and he survived I knew he was gon survive this my li nephew he a fighter. Lucas went through surgery but is in a coma and they sayin he not gonna wake up, Cortez ass is out looking for joy and here I am holding everything down at the hospital like the real nigga I am. I blew air out my mouth and typed in a number on my phone and called it.

"hello?" Nicky said in a sleepy tone.

"Nicole it's Pryce you and moms needa get here quick Lucas been shot." I said.

Jo

"Lucas!" I yelled as Cortez carried me out of the house. "Tez stop we can't leave him!" I yelled as I began hitting him.

"if we don't you and the baby's going to die!" He yelled back at me, I looked down and saw a gun shot wound to my stomach.

I screamed and sat up and looked around an empty hospital room. I looked at my stomach and realized my bump is gone I touched my stomach and I couldn't feel bubba. I panicked and pressed the button so I could alert a nurse. A nurse walked in with a clip board.

"Ms. Wallace your awake." she said surprised.

"my baby where is he!" I yelled.

"Ms.Wallace calm down." she said.

"bitch don't tell me to fucking calm down where the fuck is my child!" I snapped.

"he's fine, he's in surgery." she said.

"Surgery?" I said while tearing up.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked.

"is my sister here? My friends?" I asked.

"I can go check in the front okay." She said assuring me. I nodded and sat back in my bed and closed my eyes replaying everything that had happened I couldn't think my mind was blurry I couldn't remember anything. I put my hair in a messy bun and wiped my eyes.

"jo." Pryce said while walking in and closing the door behind him.

"P." I said as I reached out to hug him he hugged me and cupped his hands around my face.

"You okay how you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm okay they told me bubba's in surgery." I said.

"yeah he's okay I was right here when you had him he a fighter alright." He said, I nodded and he pulled me into another hug.

"Lucas?" I asked and he broke the hug and pulled a chair up and sat down and played with his hands. "Pryce what happened?" I asked.

"I'm not gon cap jo it ain't looking good." he said with his head down.

"he's gonna be okay right?" I asked.

"jo-

"He has to be! bubba's here and he needs his daddy." I said while wiping more tears.

"they think keeping him alive is hurting him they want to turn the life support shit off." he said as he pinched his nose, I began crying harder this was all to much my baby is fighting for his life now Lucas is on his death bed.

"Hailey." I sniffed. "Where is she? I wanna speak to her." I said. Pryce shook his head and grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"She's gone Josephine." he said.

"She's dead?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"she gave this to me to give you." He said while handing me her anklet I began crying harder, my daddy gave me and my sister matching anklets when we were born we never took them off.

"Joy?" I asked.

"Cortez is out looking for her." He said and I nodded.

"Pryce can you give me a minute please." I said and he nodded.

"I'm right outside if you need me ight." he said and I gave him a small smile and he kissed my head and walked out and I rolled over and cried myself to sleep.

Cortez

"Pryce I'm telling you she ain't here." I said into the phone.

"check everywhere jo needs her I don't know what to do." Pryce said.

"what do you want me to do she disappeared." I said annoyed and Pryce sighed.

"Look just go to Lucas house and pick up Gigi I need her to be here to vouch for Lucas since she's his fiancé." Pryce said.

"I thought you called Nicole and moms?" I asked.

"I did but they ain't gon be here in time just do what the fuck I asked and stop asking dumb ass questions damn!" Pryce yelled and hung up, I looked at the phone and through it on the seat.

"this nigga got me fucked up talking to me like he in fucking charge bitch ass nigga." I mumbled as I did a u turn heading towards Lucas's neighborhood. I've looked everywhere for Joy she just vanished. I pulled into Lucas's front yard and got out the car Gigi's car was here so she must be inside I thought I looked through the window and saw someone laying in the ground I brought my keys out and tried to unlock the door but my hands were shaking so much I couldn't even open the door I finally got the door open and brought my gun out of my side and stepped into the house carefully I squinted my eyes and noticed the body it looked real familiar.

"Joy." I said as I ran towards her body I sat down in the puddle of her dried up blood I put her in my lap and checked her pulse. Nothing. She was cold.

"Bae?" I asked as I grabbed her face and started slapping her. her eyes held a blank expression there was no light. She was dead.

"Joy? Come on man." I said as I began to tear up, I angrily wiped my tears and began to shake her some more hoping she'd just wake up but she didn't she just laid in my arms life less. I was always taught to never show your emotion a real man never cries but right now I couldn't do none of that shit I just let it all out and cried into her body.

"come on baby." I whispered in her ear.

****

whew.. these next two chapters gon be a lil emotional.. how do you think Jo is gonna react to the news about Joy? Comment and Vote! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 3.5K 52
Josephine is single and she tries a dating app at the insistence of her best-friend. She find Hero as a match and they try something, but that flame...
62.9K 1.7K 20
Just a one night stand with stranger - or she didn't knew his real identity... she slept with a unknown guy and got pregnant with his baby, she don't...
59.2K 1.8K 38
One night stand makes an innocent 23 years old girl pregnant and gives birth to a little adorable son without knowing who his father is. Will the son...
84.9K 3.9K 31
Hero and Josephine have always been the best of friends ever since they were five. Despite what people have said over the years, they've never been a...