No Way Out

By Notorious_Writer

(Short Story+Completed) More

Chapter Two
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter One

19.5K 630 368
By Notorious_Writer

I entered my families apartment after a long day of school. It's only me, my mom and dad.

Life of an only child.

I walked into the living room. My parents were there talking to some guy.

He is really good looking. 6' 8 light carmel skin tone, beautiful grsy blue eyes, nice plump pink lips. His ears are pieced, hair is in a faded box cut. Only his hair isn't fresh prince more curly and wavey.

Dressed to kill, and tatted up.

Just something off about him to me. His eyes are dead, no emotion.

" Hey mom, hi dad." I said greeting my parents

" H-hey baby. How was school?" my mom asked

Hun this is a first. She never ask me about my day, yet alone says hi back. My parents just wave me off, and I go to my room.

" It was good. Who is he?" I asked referring to the guy

His eyes meet mine, I looked down.

" Just one of my businesses partners. Go to your room princess." My dad said

I glanced at the guy he was staring at me.

"...Okay." I mumbled walking away

I went to room, and changed out of my school clothes. I through on some black shorts, a plain white tee, and some fuzy socks.

I startes on my homework. In the middle of my chem homework. I heard yelling.

"No you can't take our her!"

"But I will. Get me my money, go say good bye to your daughter."

The door slammed shortly after that.

What type of trouble have my parent gotten into his time?

Don't let then calling me Princess and baby back there follow you. My parents are alcoholics who can't keep a job.

Yet they love to buy Channel, Prada, Gucci and other unneeded things. Yet I dress as simple as ever.

Not radgy, just simple.

I finished my homework, and went to sleep.

....The Next Morning....

I leaned over and slammed my alarm off. I groaned and got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

I looked at my reflection through the mirror. Smoth acne free carmel brown skin, little past shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, and full pink lips.

Body wise I'm nothing crazy. 34 C breast, big hips, my stomach is sorta flat with a little muffin top, and a round plump backside.

I look a lot like my mom body wise, look wise I favor my dad.

I put on some light washed ripped jean shorts, a white crew neck, tribial print cardigan, and white strappy sandels.

I fixed my baby hairs, and tied a white bandanna tupac style.

I put on some simple make-up. Mascara,eye liner, and some coconut favored chapstick.

I prayed some Pure Seduction by Victoria Secerts on my wrist and neck.

I grabbed my back pack, and left my room. I saw my parents passed out in the living room.

Bottles of grey goose and other alcoholic drinks. I noticed something else though. I moved closer to them. I looked in digust. They had crack all over nose.

I shock my head and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast. Pancakes, omlets, and bacon. I ate, then left for school.

I walk to school ever morning. I go to Roosevelt High School. It's an okay school, just filled with whores, wanna be rappers and singers, and sport stars who think they rule the school.

From the corner of my eye I saw a black tinted BMW following me. I increased my walking pace.

The car increased it's pace. It served and stopped infornt of me. I backed up. The guy from yesterday got out of the car.

My brain was telling me to run, but my feet weren't receiving the message.

" Get in the car." He told me

His vioce is deep and husky with a new orleans accent.

I shock my head no, and turned around and began to walk away.

He roughly grapped my arm with one hand and pulled me towards him. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. He bent down to my level.

" When I tell you to do something, I expeat you to listen." His lips brushed against mine as he spoke " Understood?"

My vioce was caught in my throat. I couldn't speak.

A hard slap was layed on my ass. I jumped. He let his hand linger on and continued to grap my ass. I tried to move away but couldn't.

" I don't like to repeat myself. Understand?"

" Y-yes, I understand." I said with head hanging low

I felt his eye roaming all over my body.

" I'm gonna take you back to your house, and your gonna change outta them small tight ass shorts."

" But I'll be late for school."

" Are you arguing with me." His voice was hard and cold

I licked my lips " N-no sir."

He grapped my hand and lead me into his car. He opened the car door for me. I stepped inside, and buckled my seat belt.

The man got in next. He started the car, and drove off in the direction of my families apartment.

....At Diamond's Apartment....

" Hurry up." Andre said not looking away from his phone

I huffed and rolled my eyes with annoyance.

" Keep being disrespectful and ima beat ya ass."

My eyes widened in surprise. He sounds dead surious

I got out of his car, and ran inside into the apartment complex and up to the apartment.

I hurried up and changed out of my shorts into some light washed ripped skinny jeans.

I went back downstairs and entered his car.

" Better." He commented " Where ya school at?"

I told him my school address. He plugged it into his GPS, and sped out of ny apartment complex.

" Did you have breakfast Diamond?" He asked me

How does he know my name? I never told him, maybe my parents did.

" I already ate breskfast sir."

He chuckled " Avery."

" What?" I asked looking up at him

A small smile formed on his face. Lord he has deep dimples. My weakness...

" My name is Avery, ma."

" Oh." Was all I could say

Avery pulled into my school. A have eight minuted left to get to class

" Thank you for the ride." I said opening the door

Avery gently grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I'm picking you up after school."

" W-why?"

" Listen baby, your gonna be mine soon. "

" What do you mean?"

" Ya broke ass parents traded you for fifty dollars."

" T-they wouldn't. Especially not for such a cheap amount."

" But they did. Get this in ya head. Either your parents have my money today or I'm taking you, and they won't get you back. Don't matter if they got my money two weeks later"

" What could I possibly affor you?"

" Pretty face, iight body, virgin, some what obedient. You'll be a perfect."

Perfect for what?

" Goodbye Avery." I stepping out

" Bye Diamond."

I walked into the school, and went to my first class.

My fate is in my parents hands, but I know damn well what's about to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Eye Candy By Miss G

Teen Fiction

170K 6.4K 11
Just a short story of mine (: Hopefully you'll enjoy. -Miss_Hoodnificent
143K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
475K 20.4K 27
βπšŒπš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‘πš˜πš  𝚠𝚎 πšŸπš’πš‹πšŽ , πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπš’πšπš‘πš.❞ a short story
But For Once By enyliakk

Mystery / Thriller

3 0 16
Here's a compilation of short stories and story ideas that I'm finally letting out of the dungeon.