When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.09

78.6K 3K 11.2K
By thighhighlarry

29.01.15

*

Harry and Louis hadn't seen each other in over week and to say they were missing each other was an understatement. Louis and Max had been on various amounts of dates and despite some of the teasing and harsh names he was called by some people he got over it and they were happy, all his friends seemed to relish in the fact that he was lovestruck and teased him relentelessly. Although he was extremely fidgety and anxious to get home Monday.

"Mr Tomlinson, would you please sit down or I'm gonna have to hold you back after the lesson." Ms Davis, his drama teacher, said after he stood up to look at the clock for the eighth time.

"Sorry miss, just anxious." He murmured, sitting back down and ignoring the smug glances from Olly.

"Is there a reason why?" She asked, the rest of the class going back to their work.

"His boyfriends coming home miss." Jess teased.

"He's not my boyfriend Jessica, we both know that. I have a boyfriend and his name is Max." Louis hissed.

"Oooh touchy." Olly grinned.

"Louis, Olly, Jessica. Be quiet or you'll all be back after class."

Louis glared at his two friends and went back to reading over his script, trying to remember his lines for his mock exam next week.

The rest of the lesson seemed to drag on and by the time the bell went at four he was ready to run out of the classroom. Max was stood outside his drama room, ready to walk Louis half way home as he had every night the previous week.

"Hiya babe." Max said, kissing Louis' cheek and taking his hand,

"Hi." Louis smiled, letting Max lead him out of the schools doors.

Stan and Jamie had met up with the four and now all six were walking out together. Stan was, as usual, teasing Louis about something or other.

"No but remember when you didn't have your glasses and we were playing football and you fell face first into the mud." Stan said, having to stop walking because he was laughing so hard.

"Stan it really wasn't that funny." Louis said, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah it really -," He paused "isn't that Harry?"

Louis followed to where Stan was pointing to, looking over to one side of the school car park to see Harry lent against his car. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, Nike trainers and a plain white t-shirt, his hair was pulled back in a headband and a pair of sunglasses were perched on his face, the silver of his lip ring glinting in the sunlight.

Louis' face split into a massive smile as he let go of Maxs' hand and pushed past people, practically sprinting across the car park and leaping into Harrys arms. The older boy stumbled a little but held Louis up, hands on his thighs.

"Miss me?" He asked cheekily.

"Not at all if I'm honest." Louis replied, just as cheekily.

"Nah me either."

Louis laughed with his face pressed into Harrys neck, breathing in the scent that had become so familiar.

"Your boyfriend looks like he wants to run me over with one of these cars." Harry grinned, putting Louis back down on the ground and waving sarcastically at Max

"Harry," Louis scolded "I'm gonna say goodbye and you better take me to a shop and buy me some ice cream."

Harry rolled his eyes as Louis practically skipped back over to Max.

"Remembered I was your boyfriend?" Max said harshly when Louis returned at his side, all ther friends to engrossed in their own conversations to notice.

"Max, don't be like this."

"Like what Louis, one minute you're holding my hand the next minute you're off jumping into the arms of some other guy."

"Max, there's nothing between me and Harry. I promise. He's a really good friend and I haven't seen him in a while is all, I promise you it was nothing."

"Okay, I'm sorry for snapping." Max replied, pulling the shorter boy into a hug.

"You gonna come round this week?" Louis asked.

"Maybe, how about Wednesday?"

"I'll tell mum, she's dying to meet you apparently."

"It'll be nice, guess I've gotta let you go, I'll text you later okay." Max said, pecking the boys lips and smiling as he walked off.

-

"Harry shut up, I really like him." Louis whined as he unlocked his front door, Harry relentlessly teasing the younger boy about Max.

"Or do you love him?" Harry grinned, walking into the hallway.

"Who does Louis love?" Jay asked as she came out of the kitchen.

"Max." Harry said with a smirk.

"I don't love him, I just really like him." Louis huffed, throwing the tesco reciept at Harry and going into the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer.

"My little baby boy all grown up and falling in love." Jay gushed, placing both hands on her chest.

Louis groaned and sat down at the table, putting his head in his hands. He lifted his head and said to his mum "He said he can come round Wednesday."

"Ooh that's lovely, and very convenient seeing as I finish work at 6 this Wednesday. Oh Harry love that reminds me, you don't mind coming round in the morning on Wednesday, I have an earlier than usual start and won't be able to take the girls to school." She rambled on.

"Of course, want me for the afternoon as well?" Harry replied, sitting down next to Louis.

"Please, reckon you could start the dinner for me if I buy the stuff and tell you what to do? You can even stay and eat it."

"Mum, don't invite Harry." Louis whined.

"Louis Tomlinson." Jay replied, shocked.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. He's gonna embarrass me!"

"Exactly why I want him there." She said before winking at Harry and leaving the room.

Louis huffed and stood up from the table, walking past Harry. The older boy reached his arms out and pulled Louis down onto his lap.

"You know you want me there, you love me." He grinned, rocking Louis as if he was a baby and trying to take his glasses off of him even though he'd hit Harrys hand each time.

"Yeah, you wish Styles." Louis replied with a huff as he wriggled in Harrys lap.

"Guess I'll give that ice cream to Lottie then."

"Noo! You know you wouldn't dare, I'm your favourite."

"Boys, get out of the kitchen would you." Jay laughed, coming back into the kitchen in her work clothes, looking for her bag.

"Yes mum." Harry and Louis said in unison, grinning cheekily at the women.

"And Louis, do your revision!" She called as they left the kitchen.

"Yeah Louis, do your revision." Harry teased, nudging Louis.

Louis stuck his tongue out at the older boy and pushed him back a bit before running off up the stairs, hearing Harry laugh and most likely go and tend to one of his sisters needs. Instead of doing revision like his mum had told him to he took a shower. Although he regretted it when he got out because all his clean clothes were down stairs in the utility room seeing as he hadn't brought them upstairs the day before. Silently praying Harry was out in the playroom with the girls he ran down the stairs in just his boxers, wet fringe flopping into his eyes. He managed to run into the utility room and grab his clothes and was on his way back to the stairs when Harry walked back into the living room.

"Louis Tomlinson you scoundrel." He laughed, startling the younger boy.

"Shut up." He whined, cheeks flushing red.

"Would it be extremely wrong and perverted for me to say you have extremely lovely thighs and I'm still serious about how I was jealous of Daisy getting to fall asleep on them?"

Louis gasped a little, Harrys statement shocking the younger boy. Harry was definitely pleased with Louis' response to his statement, a smirk playing on his lips as the boy blushed even harder and ran up stairs.

A/N

I'm a terrible excuse for an author who is meant to update her fic on Thursdays but ends up updating them at 4am Friday morning. I'm so sorry x

It's Harry's 21st on Sunday and I'm not ready for my boy to grow up no thank you!!

Okay, see you Monday x

**image, someone discuss with me the beauty of this boys ass I swear to god**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.4K 51
The sequel to "Do I Wanna Know?" Enjoy!
31.7K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
7.3K 442 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
1.1K 99 47
I dont want love, I dont need love, and Im damn sure not going to give love. There is no love in me. So I thought. Until him.