A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 8

15.8K 586 59
By secretyooo

Seeing that Little Star was interested, Cheng Huan then taught him how to write, starting with the horizontal stroke, vertical stroke, left-falling stroke, and right-falling stroke. She wrote out the strokes to show it to him, then she held his hand and wrote them a few times.

The little kiddo looked at it a few times and felt that he had learned it and wanted to do it on his own.

"Alright. You try it on your own then," said Cheng Huan as she let go of his hand. 

Little Star sat on the chair with the pen in his hand. His actions were exactly how Cheng Huan had shown him. The tip of the pen hit the paper, and he started pulling it backward – and a long scratch mark was created on the paper.

Little Star was a little baffled.

"Mom?" he looked up, a little distressed, and pointed at what he had created. "Ugly!"

"That's how it's always like when you first start to write. When mommy was a child, she didn't even know how to hold a pen. Little Star is doing very well already," said Cheng Huan as she stroked his head and even self-deprecated for the sake of comforting him.

"Mom too?" The little kiddo was surprised. Seeing that Cheng Huan had nodded, his unhappiness had dissipated altogether. He chuckled a little, lowered his head, and tried again to write the horizontal stroke.

Kids have soft bones, and they weren't good at controlling their muscles just yet, so the characters they wrote were never neat.

Little Star practiced many times, but his horizontal stroke still looked like a little tadpole. He also got a bunch of ink on his face because he wasn't able to hold onto the pen.

Cheng Huan didn't let him practice for too long. She took away the pen and paper when it was his normal bedtime.

She took Little Star over to the sink, helped him wash his face and hands, carried him to the bed, and put the blanket over him. "It's getting late. Little Star should go to bed."

"Okay." The little kiddo pulled the blanket up to his chin, looked at his mother, and said, "I will become tall only if I sleep."

"That's right. You will only grow taller if you have enough sleep." Cheng Huan lowered her head and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight, darling."

Little Star gave her a kiss back and said, "Goodnight, mommy."

***

Cheng Huan took her son with her to the grocery store the next day.

The new apartment has most of everything with the exception of some kitchenware.

The original owner basically never cooked, and there was only one rice cooker and one wok at their current place. The wok's base was not even, and therefore would not distribute heat evenly. Cheng Huan hated it every time she cooked, but as she knew they'd be moving soon, she had no choice but to put up with it. Now that their new place has a bigger kitchen, she could finally buy all the items that she had been wanting to add to the kitchen.

Cheng Huan stopped at the kitchenware section and bought everything that she could think of. All said and done, they almost exceeded the capacity of a whole shopping cart.

After she was done with her tools, Cheng Huan took Little Star to the kids' section and bought him some toys, books for learning how to write, and some storybooks.

This was Little Star's first time owning toys and he would not let go of the toy superman, not even when they were at the cashier. He'd stroke it every two steps he took.

The supermarket offered delivery services. Cheng Huan wrote down the address and headed over to their new place with Little Star.

The renovation was very nice. The place was bright and warm, much better than that gloomy little place that they were at before.

The little kiddo fell in love with the place at first sight. He ran around from room to room checking the place out. After he had looked at the entire place, he ran back up to Cheng Huan, tugged on her clothes, and asked, "Mom, is this going to be our new home?"

"Yes, this is our home. When mommy makes some money, we will move to an even bigger place."

"Move to a bigger place!" said Little Star loudly.

He stretched his arms out fully and with his mouth opened, said, "I want something THIS big!"

Tried as Little Star might, he was short and his arm span was 1 meter at most. A place that size could only fit a dog house.

Cheng Huan curved her lips upward, rubbed the little kiddo's hair, and said, "Okay. Then Little Star needs to work hard in the future so he can make enough money for a house that size."

"Okay!"

As the place was meant to be a new apartment for a newly-wed, there was no bed inside. The landlord said they'd deliver the bed in the evening.

As they couldn't move in just yet, Cheng Huan didn't plan on spending a lot of time there. She introduced each room to the little kiddo, and after the grocery store had made their delivery, they headed home.

Little Star was already completely in love with the new place. He almost had a hard time leaving.

Grabbing Cheng Huan's hand, he peeked inside one more time right before the door was closed, then looked up to confirm with Cheng Huan, "Mommy, are we moving in tomorrow?"

"Yes, we are moving in tomorrow."

 Thinking about living tomorrow in a beautiful house, Little Star could n't sleep because he was to excited. He kept chatting with his eyes closed on the bed. The more he talked, the more excited he was, almost jump out of bed.

Cheng Huan got a headache from his talking. Feeling that the soft little waxy angel had a tendency to evolve towards the little devil, she took out the story book she bought today and try to interrupt Little Star imagination.

"Well, it's already dark we need to sleep, don't talk Little Star, mother will reads tell you a story." She said, the little guy finally quieted down.

The protagonist of this storybook is an egg. It tells the story of how it fights against evil forces and finally turns into a human.

Cheng Huan's reading speed is not fast. Her voice is very nice, gentle and gentle, and it can attract people's attention.

The stories on the paper turned into words spitting out from the mouth, Little Star were attracted by the stories she told, and he gradually forgot about moving.

The story is so amazing, can he turned to be an adult from an egg? If it could grown, would Little Star also come out of the eggs?

Little Star has many questions to ask, but his mother told him not to talk. He is a good boy and obedient.

The little man had many questions in his heart, but the drowsiness gradually rose as the story unfolded. With his eyes closed, he squeezed beside Cheng Huan, and he fell asleep unconsciously.

.........

Little Star are bedwetting.

Cheng Huan felt a bit unconfortable when she got up in the morning, feeling that her clothes were wet. She thought it was her aunt's visit, and when she got up, she saw that it wasn't, and then she saw the blanket and little guy pants are wets.

In fact, it is understandable that children bedwetting, it is normal to go to bed and sleep late at night. Cheng Huan thought so, and squeezed the little guy's face with a smile. She changed herself and took a bath, then came back to wake her son.

Little Star felt ashamed. He was called by Cheng Huan, carried it to the bathroom,bathed and changed his clothes, and stood aside watching his mother wash the blanket and his clothes. He didn't say a word from beginning to end, lowering his head, feeling that he wanted to find a hole to bury in. He's already four years old, and he even wets his bed! Mom must hate him.

Little Star felt like crying, and tears gathered in his eyes, but they didn't flow out.

No, you can't cry! Mother doesn't like crying children. He look up and looked at the busy woman, secretly used his fingers to pick up the tears in his eyes, then wiped his hands behind his back, as if nothing happened

Cheng Huan brought the mat to the balcony to dry, and took the blanket out to dry. After finishing these, she rubbed her waist and turned around to see little tail behind her.

The little guy was silent all morning, presumably frustrated.

Cheng Huan does not ignore the child 's self-esteem. She walked to Little Star and squatted down. Her attitude was the same as usual. "Is my baby hungry? Mom only cooked porridge in the morning. Let 's go eat now. "

"Mom ..." When his mother talked to him, Little Star couldn't help it, and those thought about his mother hating him come to his mind. He hugged Cheng Huan's neck, buried his head at her shoulder, and started to cry.

Cheng Huan was taken aback by his reaction. For the first time in such a long time, she saw a child crying. She put her hand on his back and patted him comfortably: "What's wrong, don't you want to drink porridge?"

"Woohoo ... no ..." Little Star shook his head and hugged her tighter, and cried while said, "Hiccup, mother, don't hiccup, don't want me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...