𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐬

נכתב על ידי saturnl0v3r

𝐓𝗼𝗺 𝐇𝗼𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝗼𝗺, 𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐫... עוד

𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝗼 🔞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

4.5K 80 2
נכתב על ידי saturnl0v3r

TOM'S POV

"Harrison! anything that on y/n absolutely anything?!" i said practically running into the office, "no tom but i know we will find her" he said pulling out the stack he has gone through yet.

She was taken right under my nose, i practically let it happen, i should've stayed up longer like i was originally going to do but fell asleep as soon as y/n was.

"Tom! i know where she is" i heard Harrison scream, "where?! damnit tell me where" i said not really giving him any rom to talk. "She's at her fathers office" he said lowly, steam was coming out of my head.

We were about about to leave when i got a call, "Hello?" i said sternly into the phone. "Hello Mr.holland, your wife's a fighter if i do say so myself" i heard the man say. "If you want her back you pay her father 60k then you can just come and get her, or you can just come and get her without the money but you probably won't see her again" He explained evilly.

"No tommy, don't come it's a trick they'll hurt you either way" she cried, i then heard her scream in pain and a man scream 'shut up bitch' making my fists clenched and my heart break knowing she was hurt and i wasn't able to take that pain away.

"I'll come 60k and all" then i hung up, i knew they wanted me to be alone, but i know my ways. We will both get out of this situation.

I'll make sure of it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

114K 8.7K 24
A famous singer Kia Marshall who has everything in her life except for the warmth of a loving family and the embrace of true love. It all starts when...
2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 40.7K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
172K 4.4K 12
Mob!AU "When I call, you'll answer." "And if I don't?" "I don't call twice." Andi doesn't know what she's good at, which is why she took to being...