Falling in love with a geek w...

Por chococat-24

Mei is the queen of the school and every body wanted to be her friend, but not everything was going well for... Más

Chapter one Mei pov.
Chapter 2 Sean pov.
Chapter 3 Mei pov.
Chapter 4 Sean's pov.
Chapter 5 Mei's Pov
Chapter 6 Mei's Pov
Chapter 7 Mei's Pov
Chapter 8 Mei's pov
Chapter 9 Mei's Pov
Chapter 10 Sean's pov
Chapter 11 Mei's pov
Chapter 12 Mei's Pov
Chapter 13 Sean's Pov
Chapter 14 Sean's Pov
Chapter 15 Mei's Pov
Chapter 17 Mei's pov
Chapter 18 Mei's pov
Chapter 19 Mei's pov
Chapter 20 Mei's pov
Chapter 21 Sean's Pov
Chapter 22 Sean's pov
Chapter 23 Mei's pov
Chapter 24 Sean's Pov
Chapter 25 Sean's Pov
Chapter 26 Sean's pov
Chapter 27 Mei's pov
Chapter 28 Sean's Pov
Chapter 29 Mei's pov
Chapter 30 Sean's pov
31 Mei's pov
32 Sean's Pov
Chapter 33 Sean's pov
Chapter 34 Mei's Pov
Chapter 35 Sean's pov
Chapter 36 Mei's Pov
Chapter 37 Sean's pov

Chapter 16 Sean's Pov

1.7K 54 0
Por chococat-24

I sat at the library with Vince trying to read a book, but I couldn't every time I tried I kept thinking about her! Next thing I knew I was banging my head against the table in frustration.

"Sean are you ok?" I looked up to see Vince giving me a concerned look. "I'm ok. It's nothing." I lifted my head back up and started reading again.

I looked up just to see Mei's friend walking around the library. I can't remember her name but I know she is Mei's friend. "Whatcha looking at?" Vince and myself jumped a bit.

We turned to see Ryan with a pile of books. "Oh I just noticed one of Mei's friend." He nodded and looked where she was. "That's Joy. She's a major book worm. I see her here every couple of days always with a new pile of books."

We both look at him "How on earth do you know that?" Vince asked "Well..." Then It clicked "Do you like Joy?" I asked waiting for a reaction.

The silence said every thing. He had a crush on a popular. The worst kind of love you could have as a nerd. After a while he nodded, but it was a shameful nod.

"Well your not the only one." I muttered under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear me.
"What did you say?" Asked Ryan oh no. He heard me. I have to make something up, and fast. "What? I didn't say anything. You?" I looked up at Vince with pleading eyes hoping he would catch on.

"No your probably hearing things Ryan. " he shrugged "Well bye I have to study." I raised an eyes brow "For what?" "English." I rolled my eyes figured he's pretty bad in that class and we have a test coming up to.

He left and I let out a heavy sigh "Thanks for catching on." He smirked "No problem, but sooner or later he will find out. He is your best friend." I hung my head "Yea I know, but still it's kind of stupid. I said for year I would never fall in love with a popular and yet here I am."

I shook my head. "It is pretty funny I have to admit, but still what do you see in Mei anyway?" I thought "She is so much more than I thought she was. She is cute I have to say, but she is also cunning and gets flustered to easily. Plus she is quite amusing."

He nodded "Makes sense, but I've never seen her flustered. What happened?" I give a little laugh. "Long story." He sat down in the chair next to me "I've got time."

I shrugged "Well I had to go to the mall To get that English book that Mr. Worth assigned and I kind of ran into her at the store." He put his hand up "She was at a book store at her own free will?" I nodded

"Well I think she was there with a parent, but I was unsure. I found her reading a book and smiling the. She got all flustered when she saw me." I laughed remembering the look on her face.

"Ok then what?" I thought back "Well she forced a smoothie onto my hand and vandalized my book." You can see the smiled creeping onto Vince's face.

"Well that's not a surprise at all." I raised an eyes brow "How so?" "She was always pretty forceful and quite annoying." "And how would you know?" I asked in a accusing tone.

"I went to school with her in elementary school and junior high. We were friends for a while." "Are you still friends?" He nodded "Yea I guess we are, but we don't really talk that much any more."

I only nodded In response. So she is friends with a band geek huh? I turn and smile.

I think I just got the upper hand.

"What are you smiling about?"

Oops I forgot I was still with Vince.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

The Mutant Por Courtney Faith

Misterio / Suspenso

386 12 35
As an 18 year old girls world is torn to shreds after the death of her only family left, she finds out that her parents were agents at a secret gover...
1.2K 118 25
HIGHEST RANKING #23 IN RISEABOVE (THIS BOOK SUCKS IDK HOW IT GOT 1k VIEWS I WROTE IT IN 7th GRADE BUT:) Bella Olsen is the more laid back type that i...
168 21 17
Ava Harte had life handed to her on a silver spoon, rich family, rich friends, rich school, the "easy life" as most would say. But what if this was...
244 2 8
Avery is a shy girl. Her best friend Jess is popular. Together they make the perfect duo. Until Matthew arrives, and shakes up their friendship when...