Kiwi // H.S. // A.U.

By Hitterj

18+ / Very Mature "Please, this is like cliche-central. With a kinky twist." ††† I step under the hot stream... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fort-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Other Books
Thank You

Chapter Fifty-Five

270K 4K 27.3K
By Hitterj

EMMA

I play with the rose ring on my right hand ring finger after I finish up dinner. Everyone's talking and enjoying each other's company, four couples at the table. Harry's next to me talking to Mike and Naomi about their baby, and I can't help but smile at his questions.

I love how open he is about wanting a family. He's never hid that from me, and has done nothing but show me how much he loves kids. It makes me think of our future together.

For so long, I wasn't sure if I would get the big family I always wanted. Anytime I was in a relationship with another person I catered to their preferences. Especially with Jake. Jake didn't want kids, and I was seriously going to settle with him. In my mind, as long as I got a wedding I could live without children. He had convinced me that there was no one that could possibly love me more than him, and if I left him I would get neither kids nor marriage.

He was such a piece of shit.

I was so over whatever game he was playing. Suddenly, he wanted me back. Now that he had seen he had no control over me anymore he needed to stake his claim.

It pissed me off beyond belief that there were people out there that were like this. Of course I had the luck to fall for one of them, but now that I had Harry I was sure what love actually felt like. I didn't like that my old relationship was such a major factor in this one. Harry deserves better, and I realized that more than ever today.

I had spent most of the afternoon worrying about him and how he was handling the stress. This thing with Jake was starting to affect his mental health and it made me sick. I did my best to calm him, sending him cute pictures of me throughout the day so he could have visible proof that I was safe. I knew because of this last threat that he would be hard pressed to leave me alone.

That didn't much bug me, however. I'm pretty sure I could spend every second of the day with him and never have enough.

I didn't want Harry to know, but I was less concerned with my safety in the whole Jake situation than his. I had the sinking feeling that Jake didn't just want me, but wanted to hurt me irreparably. Hurting Harry would do that. He saw the way we acted together, and I could just imagine him watching us leave the gym together, kissing each other every time we got into our respective cars.

I could practically imagine him clenching his jaw at the sight of us. Growing angrier and angrier every time a smile crosses my face.

Honestly, I got the impression that Jake needed serious mental help. I wondered if he had always been like this, or if it was a newer development. Sure, he was always a dick, but obsessive? That was the thing with us: I was always the one hanging onto our relationship desperately, not him. He had made it clear how little I actually meant to him.

Maybe it was just a possession thing. Like I was a prized treasure that he put on the market, thinking no one would actually buy, but got sellers remorse the moment Harry scooped me up.

But I did wonder why he was obsessive over me. He was letting Lauren live her life without him even though she had been the one to break things off with him. It made no sense why he was fixated on me.

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked up to see Harry watching me carefully, his hand encasing both of mine. He must've seen how fidgety I was getting, knowing it was a tell of mine.

I nod, "Yeah, just thinking about stuff."

"Like what?" He asked quietly, keeping our conversation as private as possible.

"Just what happened today." I admit.

He frowned, a worried expression overtaking his beautiful face, "You know I'll keep you safe, right?"

I smile sadly, "I'm not worried about that."

He looked at me for a second before answering, "Are you worried about me?"

Forgetting where we were, I bring my hand up to cup his jaw, thumb petting next to his ear, "I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"I promise you I won't." He assures me, even though we are both aware he can't possibly make that promise.

I exhale a long breath, looking down at our hands, "I hate this."

"I know, angel, but we'll get through this. We always do." He says softly, playing with the ring on my finger.

"I love you." I tell him, peering back up at him.

I watch as a small smile graces his face, "I love you, Emma. Can I get a kiss?"

I breathe out a laugh, but nod anyways, pulling him in to take his bottom lip in-between mine. I don't deepen our embrace, knowing we have an audience, so reluctantly I pull away. Bringing my thumb up to his lips, I wipe away my gloss. He kisses at my thumb, making me giggle and push him away.

And just like that he made everything go away. I didn't think of Jake the rest of the night. That uncomfortable feeling I had for most of the day had disappeared. I wasn't going to let Jake ruin Harry's birthday. He was twenty-nine, and I was determined to give him the best year yet.

When we were finally on our way home, I kept thinking of the present I was giving him tonight. I knew when I saw it at that lingerie store months ago that I needed to buy it for Harry. I couldn't wait to see his reaction to it, and it struck me then how I wasn't nervous in the slightest.

The last time I dressed up for him I had been a nervous wreck most of the day until I put it on my body. And even when I put it on the second time for Harry to take pictures, it still took a moment to get comfortable.

But now I was itching to put it on. I wanted Harry's reaction like I was starved for it. I wanted his hands to paw at me, and more than anything I wanted him to take me like he was desperate for me. So when we got home, I told him to wait downstairs until I called him up.

"What are you planning?" He asks me with a smirk.

"I've got to get your present ready." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his waist and peering up at him.

"Can I at least get a hint?" Harry pouts, blinking his green eyes at me.

I laugh, "You'll see in about five minutes... maybe ten."

"Ten minutes?!"

"There's a lot of parts!" I playfully push him away, sneaking in a quick kiss by fisting at his collar, and walk backwards, "Just depends on how long it takes to put it on."

I see his eyes darken, and I give him the most devilish smirk I could muster before running upstairs and heading to our bedroom. I got the sealed bag that I kept hidden from him in the closet, thankful that I had hid it at my house too so it wasn't destroyed along with most of my clothes. The lingerie itself was easy enough to put on, but the wings were a little tricky. The straps needed to go on a certain way to ensure it wasn't crooked or slipping off, and it was a little difficult to maneuver around myself.

Finally, I heard it click into place, and took one final look.

I grinned as I saw it in the body length mirror near the tub. I decided against heels, thinking I looked more innocent without them. I had on thigh high white stockings with lace bands wrapping around the middle of my thigh. I was pleasantly surprised at how easily they stayed up without a garter. My panties were a simple lace booty short adorned in intricate lace, a small bow on the front. My bra was a babydoll style, breasts held up by a firm band, causing my cleavage to look insane. While it was sturdy at the bottom, the cups themselves were see-through lace with bands running up and down almost like makeshift pinstripes. So you could see my already hard nipple, except the actual bud, a thin stripe running down the middle. It was an alluring tease, one I knew Harry would drool over. Hanging over the lower half of my torso under the bra was a thin layer of the same delicate lace as my panties. It hung on my body loosely, making me look extra innocent.

The real kicker was the wings, shaped close to crescent moons framing my back with real feathers. They were the definition of angelic, making me look ethereal and pure. I adored them and how they made me feel, and how I knew Harry would react when he sees me.

I had reapplied my lipgloss, and decided to add some body shimmer that I had yet to try out. It highlighted my collarbone and neck gloriously and dusted it over my face, actually making me look like I was glowing.

I took in a deep breath, and walked into the main bedroom to the door. From there I called out, "Harry, I'm ready! You can come up now!"

I ran back into the bathroom, and half closed the door. I wanted to make a grand entrance just like the last time. I heard him enter, calling out, "Am I supposed to find you? Is that what this is?"

I smiled at the amusement in his voice, saying loudly so my voice carries to him, "Nope, but that sounds fun. Put it on our list!"

"Like a sexy hide and go seek? I like that." He laughs.

I grin widely, but decide it's time to get back to business, "Sit on the end of the bed, baby."

I wait a second for him to do as he's told, a faint, "Okay, I'm ready," being called from the main room. I take one final look in the mirror, fixing my hair, before opening the door and stepping into the bedroom.

Harry's eyes immediately darted to my figure, his smile slowly disappearing as he took in my appearance. I watched as all the air seemed to leave his body, back straightening, and eyes filling with emotion. I walked toward him leisurely, studying his expression, one I don't think I've ever seen before.

I could see the love and adoration clear on his face, but there was also something so much more. He was speechless as his eyes roamed all over my body, swallowing down his emotions, and letting a small gasp for air escape his mouth. His hand reached out for me when I stood in front of him, fist gathering up the material of the babydoll top at my side.

I let him take me in in silence, knowing he needed a moment to get his thoughts straight. His other hand lightly skimmed over my thigh where the thick lace band of my stockings end. Suddenly, it grabbed at the corpulent flesh at the back of my thigh, and I felt everything he was feeling. He pulled my knee up to the bed, forcing me to straddle his legs.

He was breathing roughly as he continued to stare at my body as if it were a mirage, both hands now on my sides, squeezing them. I just sat and watched, mesmerized by his reaction. I thought I knew what it was going to be like, but this... this was so much more.

He was absolutely entranced by me in a way he's never been. I didn't even realize this was possible, to be so loved, adored, and cherished by someone. I actually felt my eyes gloss over, and when his eyes finally meet mine, I was the one who lost their breath.

The look in his eyes were so hypnotizing that I felt lost. I felt like I had been sitting in his lap staring at him for hours, a silent conversation happening between us. The green in his eyes felt magnified, brighter than they had ever been, whether that was due to the look of wonder or how his eyes had also glossed over.

My hand came up to cup his face, thumb petting at his cheek. I tilted my head, and smiled softly, "Baby..."

He closed his eyes, trying to gather himself, forehead coming to rest at my cleavage. I combed my fingers through his hair, waiting for him to get himself together. My heart was beating like crazy, feeling like this was a new level of love we had unlocked.

I heard him take a deep breath, and lift his head, his hoarse voice croaking out, "Angel..."

I breath out a laugh, trying to blink away my tears. I lean down, capturing his bottom lip between mine. He immediately responds, deepening the kiss by tilting our heads. His hand holds the back of my head, so I can't separate from him, but I wouldn't anyways. I could feel how badly he needed this, like it was the only water he had found in a desert full of sand.

Our tongues met, caressing each other, both breathing roughly through our noses. Finally, he bit down on my lip and pulled away, letting it snap back into place. I let out the smallest whimper, opening my eyes to see him scrunch up his face as if in pain. I lean back to study him, his face relaxing after a moment, and staring back at me like I'm a real angel.

"Do you like?" I ask him with a growing smile.

He looked at me with disbelief, a choked laugh escaping his swollen lips, "Are you kidding me?" His hands begin to grope my body, never stopping on one place for too long. "This is... fuck, angel, you are everything. You're an actual angel."

A breathy chuckle leaves me, my cheeks now hurting from smiling so hard, "I'm your angel."

He closed his eyes at my words, inhaling a deep breath. When he opens them his eyes are darkened and dilated, "Mine."

"Show me." I whisper, leaning in again.

He surges forward to kiss me, this time much hungrier, needier than before. I almost couldn't keep up with him as his hands roamed my body gluttonously. I loved it, though, and I could tell he loved the idea of me not being able to keep up. I knew in this moment that he was going to destroy my body tonight. He would take every bit of pleasure away from me that I was willing to give, and what he didn't know was that I was willing to give everything.

His hands rubbed up my thighs, his moan reverberating against my lips. Harry was a little obsessed with my thighs. He had admitted that one night when we were just laying in bed, my leg hooked over his hip. I was never one to have a "thigh gap" or small lean thighs, so to hear him say that was a huge boost to my ego, and ever since then I had noticed all the times his hands gravitated towards the meaty flesh.

They slipped up further, feeling the lace of my panties, hooking a finger into the band and snap it back to my skin. I whimper at the feeling, his lips detaching from mine, and working along my jaw. I hang my head back, so he has full access to my neck, nipping at my earlobe before dragging the tip of his tongue down the expanse of my neck.

I fidget in his lap, becoming more and more impatient as he takes his time. I want him to touch me, prove to me that he needed me like I needed him.

And like he was reading my mind, his palm flattened against my stomach and slipped into my underwear. He bit down on my shoulder at the same time his middle finger stroked my folds, feeling the pool of arousal he caused.

"Look at that." His hoarse voice broke through the panting and breathy moans, "My angel is drenched."

I push my hips down for more, and answer, "That's what happens when you look at me the way you do."

Our eyes meet, heated and destitute, my jaw slowly dropping at the feeling of him pushing his finger into me. A shaky breath leaves me as I rotate my hips, slowly fucking myself on his finger. The look on his face is utter satisfaction. He had needed me to prove to him how much I needed him, as well.

My hands grip either side of his neck, my shoulders tense as he starts to thrust his finger inside me. Our foreheads meet, and he asks, "How do I look at you?"

"Like you love me."

"I do." He says quickly, adding a second finger in, "I love you more than I ever thought was possible."

"I love you." I breathe out, closing my eyes when he hooks his fingers inside me and starts massaging the spongy bundle of nerves inside me. He's slow and gentle with his movements, the pads of his fingers rough inside me. He's building a powerful orgasm, watching me closely to see how I react to every little movement.

He pulls his fingers out and travels to my clit to circle it. I inhale sharply, head falling back at the intense feeling. I moan his name the second his lips meet my neck. I'm lost in my own world of pleasure, sensual and slow. All I feel are Harry's fingers and lips, his hot breath on my skin.

"Do you know why I call you angel?" He whispers.

"Hmm?" Is all I can answer at a time like this.

His fingers circle back to my opening and push back into me, filling me up. His voice and fingers making me even wetter now. "Because you saved me."

I open my eyes at his words, lowering my chin to look at him. My hips are still moving with him, but a serious look crosses my face, "What?"

His free hand underneath my flowy top squeezes my side, fingers curling and quickly circling my G-spot as he says huskily, "You saved me, Emma. Before you... there was just an empty void of nothing in my life." I lean in closer to him, my eyes watering at his words. "I had no future without you. Then you walked into the gym shower and stole my breath away. You gave me a reason to breathe."

My face scrunches up in pleasure, his fingers thrusting and hitting my spot harder. High pitched pants were leaving me as I was so close to my orgasm, but my eyes wouldn't leave his. "Harry..." I breathed out desperately.

"You were sent to me, Em. Sent to save me, give me a purpose." His dull nails dug into my hip, and the sound of his finger slicking in and out of me joined the sound of my pants and whimpers. "You're my angel."

His words spurred on my climax, white-hot fire soaring through my body in waves. My walls were fluttering around his fingers while he road out my high. My hips beginning to spasm as it became too much, lifting off of him, my shoulders finally sagging in relief as the tension disperses.

I was breathing hard, eyes blinking heavily. His eyes didn't leave mine as he lifted his fingers, drenched in my cum, and sucked them into his mouth. His eyes fluttered at the taste, like he was tasting a rare delicacy.

When he popped them out of his mouth, I scooted in closer, hands holding his face to mine, and whispered, "You saved me too, Harry."

Our lips crashed together, both of us moving in at the same time. Every kiss of ours was more ravenous, our need growing within our depths. I felt light in his lap, and it only proved my point when he picked me up and turned us around so I was lying on the bed, and he was straddling my legs.

The wings were uncomfortable, pressed between the mattress and my back, but I was too preoccupied with what his lips were doing to me.

Out of nowhere, his warmth left me, my eyes opening to see him stand up and rip his belt off. His hands pulled at the blue sweater vest, throwing it off his body, and quickly unbuttoning his white undershirt. I leaned up on my elbows awkwardly, wings still in the way, and watched as his eyes softened while he pulled down his wide legged trousers.

In just his boxer-briefs, he reached forward, holding my chin in his hand, and said, "As much as I love the wings, darling, let's take them off. I want you to be comfortable."

I smiled, kissing him hard before letting him move behind me, and start fiddling with the straps. After about a minute of feeling him tug and unravel things, I let out a laugh. He huffs in response, muttering, "How did you even- Ugh, how did you put this thing on?!"

I'm shaking my head, cracking up, "I don't even know. Took me forever to figure out."

"That's why it took you ages up here." He says, finally figuring out that there were snaps as well as strings. "For fuck's sake."

I couldn't help the boisterous laugh that left me, my own hands reaching behind me, tugging on a part I knew was one of the last things I had done, "Think you have to undo this..."

His fingers worked the strap, unraveling it, and I hear something click, the weight of one of the wings coming off. I hear a sigh of relief and then he tries to do the same thing on the other side. It doesn't take him as long as before, but something gets tangled, and there's more cursing and more laughing. Finally, he pulls the wings off of my back, setting them carefully on the floor.

I'm still giggling when he rounds the front again, looking down at me sitting cross legged on the bed. A bright smile crosses his face, and he laughs lightly, "That nearly killed the mood."

I shake my head, pulling him back on top of me, and lying down, "Never. Our mood is never killed."

We're kissing again, and I can't get enough, my arms and legs wrapping around his body. He's breathing roughly through his nose, embracing me in every way. His hips move against mine, his cock trapped in his underwear, but we're too busy with our tongues to get the rest of our clothes off. Somehow, Harry drags us up the bed until my head meets a pillow, his lips leaving mine and traveling south.

Closing my eyes, I feel him lick and bite and suck at my skin, hands groping at my breasts and fisting at the fabric of my top. He unhooks my legs from his back so he can continue his path down, murmuring affirmations and declarations of love.

My heart grows and my body warms at his touch, chest heaving and back arching when he tongues at my covered slit. It's clear he wants me in every way tonight, needing me to cum on his fingers, tongue, and cock. He doesn't bother taking off my panties, just hooking them to the side and diving in.

My breath catches and I let out a strangled moan as he latches onto my clit, sucking and kissing at it. It's more sensual than usual, taking his time to build up this orgasm just like the last time. My chest twitches and squirms as he tortures my bud, hands gripping my hips, holding them down. All of his focus is on my clit, ignoring my weeping hole.

I can't believe he gets me this worked up so fast. Not even five minutes ago was I cumming all over his fingers, and now I was begging for another release, feeling my arousal start to drip down to my other hole.

Just the thought of what he did to me last week brought me closer to my second orgasm. Harry read my body like an open book, sucking my clit into his mouth and flicking at it with a hardened tongue.

"Ah! Ha-Harry!" I cry out, hand flying to his hair as the other gripped the sheets so tight my knuckles were white.

He didn't let up, circling and pressing down on the throbbing nerves as the knot in my stomach twisted almost painfully. My muscles were tense, rough pants leaving my mouth as I started to beg for my release. My words breathy, whiny, and desperate as they escape. I feel Harry's hands tighten their grip on my hips, burying his face even closer to me, mouth warm and wet against my folds.

I start to twitch uncontrollably, squirming now as I'm flooded with more white-hot pleasure. My last strangled call of Harry's name was cut off by the feeling of him sucking at my sensitive clit. He slows down his movements, dragging out my orgasm that feels like it's lasting for several minutes. Finally, I pull at his head, not able to take the sensation any longer.

I'm floating.

Limbs numb,

Heart racing.

I'm smiling dumbly, the only real feeling is of Harry's lips and hands traveling back up north, crawling up my body. I can feel his eyes looking down at me, breath fanning over my face, so I blink open my eyes to look at him.

Our eyes meet, and I see a sweet smile above me, Harry's face flushed, eyes blown out in bliss like he was the one that just had two orgasms.

I giggle, lifting my jelly arms and flinging them around his neck, "Happy birthday."

He laughs, "Easily my best one."

"Oh, and why's that?" I play along, feeling delightfully loopy.

"Cause my angel's taking care of me." He mumbles, pressing a searing kiss to my lips.

When he pulls away, I smirk, "Think you've been the one taking care of me."

Immediately, he shakes his head, "Nope, you've got no idea how much I adore watching you cum. Like a fucking dream. Heaven sent you down to me just for that."

I hum against his lips, "Harry Styles, you've got a way with words."

I feel him grin, nipping at my bottom lip, "Need to make sure you know how important you are to me. Won't ever let a day pass by without you knowing. Wasted too much time as it is."

I look at him, "You're perfect." I whisper.

"Perfect for you."

His hand grabs at my thigh, squeezing and pulling it up to his hip, my other leg following easily. I flinch as he cups my still sensitive core, but pulls my lace panties aside and places his tip at my opening. I nod, our noses nudging against each other, letting him know he could take me.

Pushing in slowly, her relishes in the feeling of my tight walls expanding for him, only him. Bottoming out, he lets out a pained groan, finally getting some relief for his aching cock. He wastes no time in thrusting in and out, keeping his body flush against mine, the lace fabric rubbing against his naked torso.

One hand comes up to cup my covered breast, groaning again, "Need more time with this."

I nod again, "We can have another photoshoot."

"You liked that?" He asked, thrusting hard into me, making my whole body lurch up.

"Ah! Y-yes, loved it." I tell him.

He doesn't answer, only smirks, and quickens his thrusts. I'm bobbing beneath him, the sight making his eyes grow starved. The feeling is impeccable, my senses heightened from my previous orgasms. When we make love it's with our whole being, not just our bodies. Our hearts and souls fuse together as one, never having to truly speak to know what the other needs or wants. Yet we find ourselves speaking... breathing out our names simply because we know it's needed.

The sound of my name - or nickname - leaving his lips makes this all the more pleasurable. The fact that my name will be the only one he moans and whimpers out, spurring on my orgasm. Harry will never say another name like this again. I'm his forever.

He lifts up, arms reaching up to take hold of the headboard, putting more of his weight on his knees, and starts to pound into me. The sheer force makes me scream out in pleasure, eyes closing tight, trying to hold myself together as he tries to fuck me to pieces. Once again, I'm squirming as my orgasm builds, but I hold it back. I want this one to explode within me, keep me high and floating in the clouds until tomorrow morning.

I know in this position, at this speed and force, I won't last, so my hands grab at him, bringing him back down to me, a look of surprise crossing his face. I don't let him even get a word out before I push him off me, flipping him onto his back. I furrow my brows, noticing he never took off his boxer-briefs, instead just pushing them down to his meaty thighs.

"Need you naked." I mutter, hands pawing at his underwear. I hear him laugh as I tug them down and throw them over my shoulder. I crawl on top of him, asking, "Sure you don't want me to take all this off?"

He shakes his head in a daze, "Just a little longer, angel."

I smile, "Okay, baby."

Reaching underneath me, I pull my panties to the side again, and lower myself onto his glistening cock. I don't take my time as he does, my orgasm at bay now that he wasn't jackhammering me into the mattress. Instead, I sink down quickly, causing him to tense, grab my hips, and curse, "Fuck!"

I rotate my hips in circles, watching his face, and ask, "How does this feel?"

"Oh god..." He breathes out, hands moving to rub up and down my thighs, "You have no idea. It's actual heaven." He slurs out.

I breathe out a laugh, tilting my head, and placing my palms to his chest. Bouncing up and down, I ask again, "And this?"

He murmurs something I can't understand, eyes closed and head falling back lazily into the pillow. I speed up, pinching at his nipples, "I didn't quite hear that."

"I love you." He cries out, "I love you. I love you. Oh, please, angel, fuck me."

So I do. I fuck him hard, grinding down on him, lifting my hips up, teasing him once I only have his tip emerged in my folds. He lets me control everything, though, never grabbing at me, setting the rhythm or bucking into me. I lean more of my weight on his chest, slamming my hips down onto him repeatedly, the sound of our skin slapping mixing with our pants and cries of ecstasy.

His hands move suddenly, and I look down to see his eyes open, a desperation in them I wasn't expecting. His hands move to my chest, cupping my breasts, pulling at the fabric to get it off my body, "Need to see you. Off. I need this off." His voice is sturdy, but hoarse, practically making me cum on the spot.

I reach behind me, unhooking the babydoll top easily. I feel a little relieved to take it off, my breasts able to breathe. He moans out in appreciation, hands groping at the succulent chest. I cover his hands with my own, joining in on his groping.

"Angel..." He whispers, "Fuck, angel..."

He pinches my nipples, making me cry out in a pained pleasure, and he finally starts to buck into me. Our hips meet roughly, speeding up to a mismatched tempo, but it feels more real this way. Like our passion and need is too much to be smooth. It's desperate and needy and it only takes, takes, takes.

My head rolls back, and I feel my orgasm creep up to the edge again, but before we get a chance to fall off together, I'm thrown onto my back, bouncing on the bed at the end of the mattress. My eyes are wild and wide as I watch Harry stalk towards me like an animal stalking its prey. He tears my stockings off, and then reaches for my underwear, the last bit of fabric covering me.

When I'm completely naked, I spread my legs so he has a perfect view of my throbbing pussy. I feel myself dripping and clenching around nothing, and can see his need grow in his eyes. He doesn't stuff me full of his cock again, no, instead, he lays back down on his stomach, grips my thighs, and pulls my core right to his face.

His tongue dives into me, moaning immediately. He pulls back, breathing hard, "Can taste myself. Can taste us." He bites down on my inner thigh, sucking at it to create a love bite. "Can't get enough of you."

"You're a greedy fucker, aren't you?" I ask cheekily.

He grins, eyes lighting up, "You have no fucking clue."

This time our eyes stay locked, heated and intense as he eats me out, rougher and more passionate than before. He spreads his time between fucking me with his tongue and playing with my clit. I still haven't fully recovered from my first two orgasms, my clit sensitive, but I push my limits, tears building at my eyes. The feeling is so intense, and I let one drop as he brings out a third orgasm.

He doesn't drag it out like before, though, crawling on top of me, cupping my cheek and wiping the stray tear. "My angel." He whispers, "Do you need a break?"

I'm shaking my head quickly, "No, no, no, need you." I beg, "Need you back in me. Want your cum, baby."

I'm working myself up, but he just calmly shushes me, "It's okay, it's okay. I'm gonna take care of you. Your baby will takes care of you."

"My baby..." I repeat breathily.

"Yours."

"Mine."

My back arches as he pushes in again, burying his face in my neck, gasping for air, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're even tighter, holy hell."

I'm nodding, head falling back in a daze. I feel so overstimulated, but I want more. I want him to torture my body, and use it for his own pleasure. I mumble, my hands playing with his hair dreamily, "How did I find you?"

I hear a small chuckle, "How did I find you."

I smile, pulling him up to kiss me, "I love you. With every fiber of my being, Harry."

The mood intensifies with my words, a whole knew atmosphere surrounding us, "I love you, Emma. Don't-" I open my eyes, to see him looking down at me with fear. "Please, don't ever leave me."

My brows furrow, heart beating painfully, "Never. You'll always have me. Don't you leave me." I warn him.

His lips upturn, forming a large grin, "Impossible."

"Good." I want the mood to lighten a bit, so I purposefully clench down on him making him curse out, and tell him firmly, "Now fuck me, Harry. Fuck me likes it's your birthday, and I'm gifting you my body."

His eyes darken, a devilish look passing through, as he smirks and says, "Hold on to me tight, darling."

And with that, he's pounding into me, no buildup, my walls already spasming and clenching. He doesn't spend too much time in this position, pulling up to kneel, grabbing at my hips and holding them to his hips off the mattress.

There's a split second between us, without movement, where I'm looking at him with wild eyes, knowing this position was surely going to end me.

And then he was fucking me mercilessly, thrusting and pulling my hips to his. The force knocked the air out of my lungs, and I was immediately thrashing on the bed. He was grunting out words of encouragement, living for my strangled cries and tears flowing down my face.

He didn't let up, torturing me like I had been begging him to. His biceps clenched, showing off his impressive muscle, as he held on to me, thrusting me back into him. Sweat was dripping off his forehead and chest, and he was breathing hard. Clenching his jaw, determination set on his face and he refused to slow down, even though I could see the exhaust starting to set in.

He moaned in relief when I clenched down hard, causing his thrusts to become sloppy and uncoordinated. It felt rawer than it ever had before, so when he whimpered out my name, "Emma," in a plea for me to cum, I obeyed.

It was like nothing I ever experienced before. This was a different type of orgasm. Almost like there were several, one right after the other. My whole body clenched, back arching and turning in ecstasy. Hands fisted at the sheets, and my legs tightened, refusing to let him leave my folds.

Vaguely, I felt him start to cum, but my own high was too powerful. I was entranced in the feeling of relief. I don't know how long it lasted, my brain turning to mush. I felt pressure on my body, obscurely aware that Harry had collapsed on top of me.

It could've been minutes or hours when I finally opened my eyes. My head lifted for a second, feeling too heavy to keep up for too long, but just long enough to see Harry's head lying on my stomach. He must've pulled out at some time, making me think that we had been in this in-between state for a while, because Harry liked to stay inside me for a long time.

I didn't feel like there was a mess between my thighs, either, and I was sure that Harry must've also gotten up and cleaned me up. My hand absentmindedly found his hair, slightly sweaty from our workout. He hummed in enjoyment making me smile lazily. I felt him lift his head up and rest his chin below my breasts, and say, "How's my angel?"

My heart grew, falling in love with him even more in this moment. I muster up all my strength and lean up on my elbows to look at him properly. He looked just as fucked as I did, letting me know he experienced the same earth shattering orgasm. Probably the only reason I was so out of it was because Harry had given me four earth shattering orgasms.

"I'm perfect." I answer, "Although, I'm feeling rather selfish. You had to take care of me on your birthday. I should've been the one-"

"None of that, darling." He interrupts, moving to lay in his side next to me, "There's nothing I wanted more than to do what we just did. That was..."

A grin slowly spread across my face, "Really good."

"Fucking awesome."

I laugh, falling back down on the bed, Harry combing the hair out of my face gently. I take his hand from my hair and kiss his palm, "If I would've known you were gonna fuck me like that then I would wear lingerie more often."

It was his turn to laugh, "God... You looked so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it."

I feel my face warm, my shyness creeping back in, "Yeah?"

Adoration filled his eyes as he looked down at me, "I feel like I owe you, though."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, maybe I should wear lace next time." He suggests cheekily.

I burst out laughing, rolling over and burying my face in his chest. "You would look great in lace."

"I know."

I roll my eyes, but meet his eyes, the green in them as vibrant as ever, "Harry..."

His smile dropped, that serious vibe returning from earlier, "Yeah?"

I take a moment, my fingers tracing his sharp jaw before whispering, "I have to pee."

His lips press together, trying so hard not to break, but a boisterous laugh escapes him. I giggle, and he unwraps his arms from around me, "Alright, I guess I'll let you go."

"There's one problem."

He raises his eyebrows, "And what's that?"

"I think you fucked all the feeling out of my legs." He starts to laugh, but I press on, "No, I'm serious! I really don't think I can walk on them right now."

"I guess I'll just have to carry my angel then." He sighs playfully. "By the way, I plan on getting you back in that getup at some point to take some pictures. Gonna have to get them framed and hang them up."

My jaw drops, and I push his shoulder making him laugh, "You are not hanging any such pictures in our house!"

And the bright smile that graced his face was one I would remember until the end of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.8K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...
857K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
1.4K 21 8
"Why love a man, when you can love a gun?" She asks, loading her gun. "I can do many things a gun can't do" I give her a cocky grin. "Wrong answer" m...
291K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...