Vladimir [Completed]

Von 0Omega

The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a... Mehr

IMPORTANT
DEDICATION
INFORMATION
TRAILER
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Author's Note
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT📢
Another book.

VIII

14.3K 532 82
Von 0Omega

"Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears."
-George David Roberts.

Song recommendation :

Forever - Justin Bieber ft.Post Malone.

************************************

Current status.

Bored out of my mind.

Surroundings.

All normal except a bossy-looking male in front of me.

Danger level.

None because I can always show him who's the boss.

"...shouldn't do that stuff. This is- wait! Are even listening? I am trying to tell you about the dangerous levels of your doings."

Yeah. I am in the middle of a lecture and I am at the receiving end of the scolding this time.

I am only not saying anything to him because what is the reason to listen when I am going to do it all over again and also because he is cute.

He grunts."You are impossible."

That I am.
"Okay, next time never do that kind of thing again. Just come to me and I'll go out with you or send some guards."

Aww, cute but where is the fun in that. But still just to get him off of my back I just nod.

He sighs and is about to start talking when he just pauses and his eyes lose focus.

OK.
Weird.

"My friends want to meet you."

I just stare at him.

Why?

"They just told me that they want to meet you. Well, they were worried about you when I told them about the attack and when the pack felt my pain. So they want to meet you just to make sure you are alright."

Did they tell him? But he didn't call them. And why are they worried about me?

"But I am sure it's because they are just tired of waiting. Whenever someone gets his or her mate, they meet them immediately. It's okay I already refused because you're not ready."

I must be giving him a hard time with all my stupid kid-like whining. Not literal whining, the silent whining.

"I'll go," I whispered. But he picked it up and his eyes got bigger in surprise.

"Truly? You do not need to do anything if you feel pressured because there is no rush."

I sighed.
Sometimes he is annoying, making me speak twice.

"Truly."

And he smiled.
Okay.

"Then let's get you dressed because dinner is in 15 minutes." He said while looking at his imaginary watch.

Dressed up? I looked down at myself. I was wearing the same hoodie from yesterday and black tights.

He got up and offered me his hand.

Always leaving the decision to me.

Well here goes everything.

I give him my hand and he drags me to his closet. His closet is massive.

It has a whole side for me that contains more clothes than my body cells.

"Take your pick."
He leads me to the dress section.

Does he want me to wear a dress? No way in bloody heaven.

I take my hand out of his and turn right and go towards the simpler section.

Do I want to make an impression?
After all, I have got this sexy body for nothing.

Nah. Let's see if they still like me for who I am.

Okay.

I pick up my outfit and run into the bathroom to change it.

I come out and Vladimir is in his usual professional attire.

He looks at me and smiles.

" Let's go." He again offers me his hand and I take it.

"Just so you know, Everyone there is going to be in dresses and gowns because they want to make an impression on you. But I didn't say anything to you is because I only want you to be comfortable." He says as we walk in the hallway.

I smile and look at him.

He smiles back and we keep on walking until we reach the dining room and loud chatter is filled in the room, which dies down immediately when we enter.

All eyes snap to Vladimir giving a slight bow and then all eyes snap to me looking at me from the head to the toe.

When Vladimir said that they would be in dresses and ball gowns, he wasn't lying. They look like they are in a very big event.

"Oh ... You bought her! I thought you weren't coming. So I invited Lilith."
A woman spoke.
But by the tone of her voice, I am guessing she is of a higher rank.

"Why would you invite her?"Xavier said as he walked to the table and pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down.

"Well she is a friend and she would've eaten my head if she found out that we had a dinner and didn't call her."

Xavier sat at the head of the table and I was sat at the right of him.

There was only one chair at the head so I was a bit far away from his chair and right next to the girl that invited that Lily girl.

She is pretty. A redhead.

"Well tell her to behave," Xavier says as the food is served.

"Don't I always." The girl replied.

"Well! I should all introduce you to my mate, Adrien-"

He was interrupted by a voice and a girl entering.

"Forgive me for I am late. I hope no one waited for me."
A girl in a short pink dress said, almost running, and sat right in front of me.

"Why even come?" Someone scoffed from the table. I turned my head towards the voice to find a man with his eyes lowered to his food.

Lilith rolled her light blue eyes and said,
"I was invited ." And flicked her brown hair past her shoulder with her long nails.

"That's what I am wondering. Why?"
He spoke again but Lilith just ignored him or she didn't hear him.
I think the latter.

"So what was the special occasion to hold this big of a dinner and for gathering together?"

Her hands found their way into her hair, twirling it. Her eyes lighted up and she looked towards Vladimir and then batted her lashes.
Her other hand started inching towards him and she tilted her head and body towards him, showing that he has her utmost attention.
By the looks of her body language, she thinks today is about her.

I smile a little looking at her.

She is pretty.

But she is making the wrong moves.

"Yes Lilith, I was just explaining that before you came in and cut off my words," Vladimir said, putting his elbows on the table and resting his face on his hands.

"Oh forgive me for I did not know that I was interrupting you."
She tilted her body a bit lower as a slight bow or showing her cleavage.
I think the latter.

They all speak so poshly, like real royalty. Which they are but by looking at them I can tell that I am a lot different than them and I am not going to fit in their rules.

Well, that means that there is going to be hell raised here and a bit of a rule change.

"Forgiven." Xavier shrugged.

Mhm mm.

"I was just telling you all that I found my mate as you all know her name is Adrienne," Xavier said by making his hand gestures towards me.

I saw it before anyone else and I smiled because I knew what was going to happen.

A loud sound of chairs screeching filled the room as Lilo girl stood up abruptly and shouted aloud, "WHAT!"

I just leaned back in my chair to watch this drama unfold in front of me.

"What is this attitude? Lilith!" An elderly woman spoke from the audience.

But Ms.Lils looked towards Vladimir.

"What do you mean you found your mate?"

Gone was the ever posh Ms.Lils.

"I meant what I said." Xavier was calm as ever but I know a little more disrespect and she would be thrown out of this room.

"No, you're wrong. I am your mate. I am supposed to be your Queen. From childhood, I was groomed for that purpose and I am not going to let some newbie hag take my place and destroy my hard work."

Okay, her first mistake was calling a King wrong and her second mistake was thinking she was the mate and her third mistake was above all.

I could see Vladimir was angry due to her.

But if I let the King handle it then where is the fun in that.

As Vladimir was about to stand up I quickly picked up the smallest knife on the table and threw it near her hand that was on the table.

It landed perfectly where I wanted to and her shriek of surprise was also what I wanted.

All heads turned towards me.

I picked up another knife and started to dangle it between my fingers.

"I suggest you better stop your silly whining because I don't share what's mine and remember that I don't miss the second time."

Silence.

"He is not yours. He is mi- "

Her scream filled the room as the knife landed on the sleeve of her dress and she pulled her arm back but because the knife was so deep into the table her sleeve was ripped.

And then she started to cry.

I just rolled my eyes and looked towards Xavier who was already watching me with amusement.

Quite glad I am to be the source of his happiness.
Note the sarcasm.

"I think I will go back to the room for now."
I stood up and looked towards Lily.

"It was nice meeting you all, especially Lily."

I turned my back towards them and just as I was out of the door I heard her shout.

"It's Lilith, not Lily."

I just smiled.

Of course, I knew that.

************************************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 75.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
955K 33.2K 25
**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknown papers. My hand shook rapidly when I t...
Enslaved Von SV Fate

Vampirgeschichten

32.8K 1.3K 52
#1 vampire 10/07/22 I stared at him numbly as they dragged me away in shackles. Regret flashed in his eyes for a brief second when I was thrown into...
7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...