His Girl ~ A Derek Hale love...

By Katt_Natt

--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE... More

His Girl ~ A Derek Hale Love Story
Chapter 1 (Episode 1)
Chapter 2 (Episode 1 part 2)
Chapter 3 (Episode 1 part 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Episode 2)
Chapter 6 (Episode 2 part 2)
Chapter 7 (Episode 2 part 3)
Chapter 8 (Episode 2 part 4)
Chapter 9 (Episode 3 part 1)
Chapter 11 ( Episode 3 Part 3)
Chapter 12 (Episode 3 Part 4)
Chapter 13 (Episode 4)
Chapter 14 (Episode 4 Part 2)
Chapter 15 (Episode 4 Part 3)
Chapter 16 (Episode 5)
Chapter 17 (Episode 5 part 1)
Chapter 18 (Episode 5 part 2)
Chapter 19 (Episode 6)
Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)
Chapter 21 (Episode 6 part 2)
Chapter 22 (Episode 6 Part 3)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Episode 6 Part 4)
Chapter 25 (Episode 6 Part 5)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Episode 7 part 1)
Chapter 28 (Episode 7 Part 2)
Chapter 29 (Episode 8 Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Episode 8 Part 2)
Chapter 31 (Episode 8 Part 3)
Chapter 32 (Episode 8 Part 4)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (episode 10 part 1)
Chapter 36 (Episode 11 Part 1)
Chapter 37 (Episode 11 Part 2)
Chapter 38 (Episode 12 Part 1)
Chapter 39 (Episode 12 Part 2)
SEQUEL NEWS :D
Sequel!!! His Mate

Chapter 10 (Episode 3 part 2)

15.8K 342 18
By Katt_Natt

I leaned my back against a row of lockers near Scott as Stiles tried to clam down his rapid breathing.

Stiles put his hand on Scott shoulder "She's probably fine." He looked over Scotts head and looked at me worriedly.

Scott began to stumble as he looked down at his phone "She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles said as Scott slammed his fist into someone's locker making a huge dent.

Scott pulled away from the locker and panted "Just help me find her, okay?" He stretched to his tip toes and looked through the crowd "Do you see her?" He asked as I did the same.

Stiles looked down at me again and I shook my head, there were quite a few brunette walking around but none of then were Allison. "No" Stiles and i said making Scott freak out even more and walk around the corner only to run into Allison which made her droop her books.

Allison looked up at Scott and laughed slightly "You scared the hell outta me." Squatting down she picked up her books with the help of Scott.

"You're okay."

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah" Allison laughed again standing up to her full height she looked at Scott "What?"

"I'm just happy to see you."

I was about to walk away tried of hearing them talking only to run into Stiles who stood right behind me "did he find her?" he asked, I pointed behind me and nodded.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when I was interupted by the Vice Principal's voice rang through the PA system "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." there was a collective goan through out the school which made m laugh a little bit, humans really don't like high school.

Leaving my hiding spot I walked around the corner to meet up with Allison "Save me a seat at lunch?" She asked waving and smiling at me which made me grin and wave back at her.

"Yeah" Scott said waving goodbye he watched as she made her way down the hallway.

"Dude" I said pointing down the hallway to the locker he had punched which Jackson was standing in front of it trying and failing to fix it.

Jackson looked over at us who were gawking back... Well Scott was gawking I was trying really hard not to laugh my ass off Jackson glared at Scott "What are you looking at, asswipe?" Scott just shook his head and walked away from him as I was still struggling to hold in my laughter.

~In Chemisty~

Scott said from in front of Stiles and I while Mr. Harris -the devil incarnate- wrote on the board, Scott had turned his entire body around to talk to us "Maybe it was my blood on the door."

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles replied as I copied down what Harris had written on the board.

Scott looked at him the me when I rolled my eyes "And did what?"

"Ate it." I mumbled putting my 2 cents in to the convocation.

"Raw?" Scott asked looking at me with wide eyes, man it was really easy to freak him out.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven." Stiles said sarcastically he shrugged when Scott glared at him "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."

Harris then stopped writing and turned to glare at Stiles and Scott "Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" he pointed to an empty seat then looked at Scott expectantly.

"No." Stiles said with wide eyes as Scott stood up and moved to his new seat.

Harris then smirked at me and Stiles "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." he then turned back to the board and began to write again.

"Hey, I think they found something." the girl that was stitting next to Scott yelled slightly because she was looking out the window which conviniantly had a great view of the bus and surrounding crime scene, Everyone even Harris rushed over to the windows to see two EMT's wheeling a gurny away from the bus with a man laying on it.

Scott looked at Stiles and I with horror filled eyes "That's not a rabbit." I looked back out the window just in time to see the guy jump up from the gurny screaming which made eveyone in the class yell out and jump back in fear.

Stiles who had back away from the window with a freaked out Scott pointed out the window at the guy that was now being put into the ambulance "Okay. This is good, this is good. He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that" 

I walked over to Scott and put my arm around him in a comforting gesture "Stiles - I did that." Scott mumbled still staring out the window.

~Lunch~

Stiles, Scott and I sat at our regular lunch table and continued our convocation that we'd been having for the past two classes "But dreams aren't memories." Stiles said as he took a bite of his food.

Scott shook his head and drank some water "Then it wasn't a dream. Something happened last night, and I can't remember what."

I sighed around my mouthful of food and swollowed quickly "Scott seriously go talk to Derek, he'll know what to do"

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles said looking between Scott and I as if he knew Scott had made the decsison to go to Derek.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy." Scott said to his friend while I nodded

"You don't know that."Stiles said.

"I don't not know it. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out." 

"Figure what out?" Lydia said sitting gracefully in a chair next to Scott while Danny and some guy named Mike sat in the chair at the head at teh table which put him right next to Lydia

"Just, uh, homework" Scott said answering her while giving me a 'Save Me' look.

Stiles shared a look with Scott "Yeah" He leaned to me "Why is she sitting with us?"

I grinned at Danny as Stiles nodded weirdly at him "Cause she can, how should I know"

Scott moved his bag so Allison could sit down nexty to him "Thanks." she said with a smile. 

"Get up." Jackson's obnoxious voice said from next to Mike

Mike looked up then he looked at Danny who was smirking at me "How come you never ask Danny to get up?"

Danny turned to Mike "Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot" we both chuckled slightly as Mike stood up and moved to sit next to teh girl who was sititng on Stiles' other side "So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." he leaned back in his chair and stole one of the peices of cuecumber that were on my plate which made me smack his hand playfully.

Jackson shoved some food in his mouth then replied after he had swollowed "I heard mountain lion."

"A cougar is a mountain lion" Lydia pointed out letting her intelligence come out for a second she then rained in it when Jackson looked at her "isn't it?"

"Who cares?" Jackson said shrugging off the fact that his girlfriend is actually smarter then he is "The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."

Stiles had pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed everyone the news app that he had clicked onto "Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out."  we all craned our necks so we could see the screen.

"The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim" a picture of the guy from the bus popped up on the screen and then quickly disappeared to show the Sheriff walk around the bus slowly "Garrison Meyers, did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition." Stiles exited the app before the news could continue and put his phone back inot his pocket.

"I know this guy." Scott said making me choke on a peice of lettuce which then made everyone look at me with worried eyes and Danny rub my back slightly.

"You do?" Allison said turning back to Scott.

Scott nodded "Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver."

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" Lydia said while playin with a peice of his hair "Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" she looked at Allison and Scott expectantly.

Allison stopped mid drink and looked at Scott with eide eyes "Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." she said looking at Jackson with a pout making Stiles and I shake our heads slightly

Scott looked over at Allison with wide eyes and squeaked out "Hanging out? Like, the four of us? Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?" he looked at the Strawberry blonde and the brown headed guy at the end of the table with a wince

"Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun." Allison mumbled with a smile.

Jackson then picked up Lydia's fork and held it up to his face "You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork."

"Do it" i whispered making Danny snort out a laugh, clearly he had heard me but luckily no one else did.

Lydia took her fork back from Jackson and grasped his hand "How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl." she said trying to coux him into going.

Jackson snorted "Yeah, with actual competition."

"How do you know we're not actual competition?" she said a little offended "You can bowl, right?" she looked at Scott who shrugged

"Sort of" Scott mumbled

Jackson Straightened his back and glared at him "Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson said with a twitch of his head.

Scott glared back at jackson "Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler." he said confidently, and if I waasn't a Werewolf who could tell he was lying then I would of believed him

~After Lunch~

Stiles smacked his forhead "You're a terrible bowler" he said

Scott sighed and whisper yelled "I know! I'm such an idiot."

"God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing." I said with a laugh making Stiles look at me funny which only made me laugh harder.

"And then out of nowhere comes that phrase." Stiles groaned

"Hang out." Scott said as he and Stiles winced at the same time.

"You don't hang out with hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend" Stiles said making Scott wince even more.

"You and Danny can start hanging out" I suggested with a laugh

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy or I didn't." Scott leaned his back against the wall and sighed

"I don't think Danny likes me very much." Stiles said absentmindedly.

"I ask Allison on a date, and now we're hanging out." Scott continued on his tangent.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiels said again making me laugh even harder then before as I imagined him asking Danny if he was attractive or not.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me" Scott said before looking down at his phone "and now-now I'm gonna be late for work."

"Wait, Scott, you didn't" he yelled down the hallway which got him a lot of weird looks "- am I attractive to gay guy - you didn't answer my question" he trailed off only to look at me expectantly.

"Oh no i am not going there" I said turning around I walked to my car with Stiles who had parked a couple of parking spots away from me and smiled " I'll see you at my house yeah?" Stiles nodded with sad eyes and waved as he made his way over to his car... I might need to have a talk to Danny about being nicer to Stiles.

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 6.5K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
14.6K 457 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
170K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...