Starkid Oneshots! [Requests C...

Af local_starkid_trash

REQUESTS CLOSED! I asked, you responded, you receive. I hope this is up to your standards, I'm trying here :)... Mere

Intro + Requests
|| Joe Walker x Reader ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
|| Jeff Blim x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Reader & Friends PT 1 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 3 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Wilbur Cross x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 1||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Hidgens & Reader ||
|| Kris Kringle x Reader ||
|| James Tolbert & Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien & Reader ||
|| Henry Hidgens x M!Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lex Foster x Fem!Reader ||
|| James Tolbert x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson, Jeff Blim, Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
an update

|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 2 ||

970 30 38
Af local_starkid_trash

are these getting more rusty? i feel like they're slowly getting worse. please let me know your genuine thoughts, and i'll definitely try to get better!

"Agent Y/N? Do you copy?"

"Ethan what are you-"

"Mission get to California is a go,"

"Ethan-"

"Over!"

The line went dead. You just paused, taking in whatever the hell just happened, before laughing to yourself. He was so cute.

Your phone rang again.

"Yo," You smiled.

"I forgot to ask how everything was going,"

"Maybe if you let me speak I could've told you," You laughed.

"I sincerely apologise," He slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" You furrowed your brows.

"No I'm just like this," He replied. "How's it all going?"

"The shop hasn't even opened so I'm just waiting outside the mall. I'll let you know if everything goes to plan," You reported.

"Cool," He responded. "Shit, I have to go now, see ya babe," He said before hanging up.

"Ah! Y/N, there you are!" Frank welcomed you as you stepped into the toy store. "The boxes just arrived, I need you to unbox them,"

Perfect.

"Sure, no problem," You stuffed your hands in your pockets.

He led you to the back of the store, where a massive taped up box was waiting.

"I'd like this on the shelves by 7," Frank ordered, before leaving the room singing and laughing to himself about money, or something, you weren't really paying attention.

"Yeah, we'll see who's laughing at the end of the day," You ripped open the box. "We'll see who's laughing,"

You opened the box to find a stack of Wiggly dolls stuffed in the box. You picked one up and just stared at it. It was odd, that was for sure. And you had no idea why kids wanted it, but nonetheless, you stuffed it into your bag, making sure no security cameras could see you.

"Mall security we got a shoplifter drop that doll!" You heard a voice making you jump instantly. Shit. You'd be caught.

You turned around only to find Ethan grinning goofily.

"Jesus Christ Ethan you fucking asshole!" You pushed him.

"Come on babe it was just a goof," He laughed.

"How'd you even get in here?" You asked him.

"Just came in through the back," He pointed at the back door.

"You really shouldn't be here," You bit your lip.

"We'll be fine. Plus we'll be out of here by this afternoon anyway," He smiled.

"How'd it all go with the buyer? Is it enough?" You asked nervously.

"Originally, no," He shook his head.

"Originally?" You repeated.

"Originally we said 500," He scratched the back of his head.

"And now?"

"Before I know it, there are bidding wars for this thing. We got someone willing to pay 7," He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Wow. 7 hundred for a doll?" You laughed at the stupidity.

"No," He paused. "7 thousand,"

You just stared at him, hoping he was kidding. But he looked dead serious.

"7-7 thousand?" You stuttered, taking a step back. "7 fucking thousand?" You laughed. "We're set! Babe! We're set! We can finally get out of this fucking town!" You ran up to him and connected your lips to his.

"I can't believe this," You shook your head in disbelief.

"Now all we have to do is wait for your shift to be over, and then we can get out of here,"

"Hopefully it won't take too long. What are you gonna do while you wait?" You asked, properly zipping up your bag and putting it on your back.

"I'm not allowed in the mall, so I'll probably just chill outside. Don't worry about me," He shook his head.

"Alright now get out of here you asshole," You laughed, pushing him out the back door.

You checked the time. 6:50. Shit. You had 10 minutes to get the dolls on the shelves.

+++++++++++

"Alright everyone! The doors are now opening. If you're here to pick up a Tickle Me Wiggly you can get those at the check out counter. It's first come first serve, so please stay in line!" You announced, before following Frank down the line. The two of you stood at the counter. You leant over the counter, wishing you had a cigarette to save you.

"Ah, a valued customer, can I get you a tickle me wiggly?" Frank asked Sherman, a customer we saw come through the toy store every day.

"Yes! In fact, I would like, all of them," He smiled, that creepy smile of his. It was so difficult to look Sherman in the eyes. It was like he could stare into your soul

Everyone looked around quizzically, unsure they had all heard correctly.

"I'm sorry, but did you say you wanted to buy all the dolls?" Frank asked the questioning everyone was thinking about.

"Yes," He replied.

"But that's-"

"$44 999 including sales tax,"

"Um excuse me, but he can't buy all the dolls, some of us have been waiting in line forever," A tall, slim lady with blonde hair and knee high boots stomped angrily.

"Sorry lady, first come first serve, all sales are final," Frank told her. You just stood in the background as you watched the madness unfold. Lawyers were called, and money was being offered as if there was no tomorrow. Ethan was right. There were bidding wars over this thing.

"Forget this line! I'll pay 500 dollars cash for one wiggly," a guy stepped out of line. In hopes to stop this madness and keep order, you asked them man politely to get back in line, only to get pushed by that same man, and told to get fucked.

So instead, you stepped back into the shadows.

"Well if you're not gonna sell me that doll," A man at the back of the line said. "Then I guess I'm just gonna have to take it!" He yelled, running towards the counter, snatching the doll from Frank's hands.

It was as if the doll was a magnet. All of a sudden, everyone went lunging at the doll, trying to get their hands on it. Others raided the shelves and some even sneaked into the back of the store to grab the ones that couldn't fit on the shelves.

You got out your phone to see a text from Ethan.

What's going on in there? It sounds like madness

You're right. There are bidding wars for the doll. People are basically killing each other!

Babe get out of there! Grab the bag. Make sure it has the doll, and come outside. Forget about your shift

He was right. There was no time to stay and watch this unfold. You had to get out of there. Trying not to be seen, and your heart pounding out of your chest, you sneaked past everyone fighting over the doll and tried to find your way out of the mall.

Once you had gotten out of the chaos, you rushed to the exit to try and find Ethan.

"Babe!" You heard Ethan call out to you.

"There you are,"

"Fucking hell it looks like a bomb went off in there. Do you have the doll?" He asked.

You nodded, pointing at the bag.

Moments later you had your hands on 7 thousand dollars.

You looked at Ethan in disbelief, before jumping excitedly.

"Holy shit we just did that!" You squealed.

"We sure as fuck did!" Ethan replied. "We're out of this fucking town, and off to California,"

"Then what are we waiting for?" You yelled getting back into the car and kicking your feet up in front of you, not even bothering to buckle up your seatbelt.

"Let's go to California!"

Ethan got into the car himself, opened the roof of the convertible car, and blasted music.

You took out your sunglasses, as Ethan reversed from the side of the road and drove away.

"I love you," You turned to Ethan, whose eyes were fixated on the road.

"I love you more,"

"To California we go!" You yelled throwing your arms up in the air, before turning to Ethan and kissing him on the cheek.

"To California we go," Ethan smiled.

here's the part 2 y'all asked for! ethan didn't die this time are you happy :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66.3K 924 26
imagines for twd universe characters ღ
1.7M 38.6K 32
Samantha Baker changes schools for year five and starts Hogwarts. She befriends Neville Longbottom on the train and seems to fit in much better than...
717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...