WITHOUT YOU

By _r_a_y_n_a

{Based on a true story} "When you lose someone you loved, they are never really gone, they are in your heart... More

Prologue
Characters
A Visit
Talk with the Diary
Remembering the Past
A Stranger
Beula and Jezebel moments
Good and Bad Day for Jezebel
Jezebel meets Daniel
Beginning of A New Friendship
I am there with you
Jezebel is Happy
Beula meets Daniel
Cherishing the Friendship
Most Beautiful Day
Happy Birthday
New Friend
Darkest Morning
Unexpected Turn Of Events
A Ray of Hope
Stay Positive
Everything is Over?
Mourning
Funeral
Answering Back
Jezebel's dream
Feeling Alone
Jezebel and Jezu
Back To Present
Epilogue
THANK YOU

Sharing her Pain

156 40 30
By _r_a_y_n_a

"Lucy I am going. Tell Beula when she wakes up. Okay?"

"Ok Jezebel"

Jezebel rushed to the front door. She saw the newspaper lying on the verandah. She took it and kept it on the sofa and went out. She was walking quickly like never before. In between, she was checking the time.

At last she reached the park and sat down on the bench where she used to sit always. She drank some water from her bottle and was relaxing.

"Hey Good morning Ms Jezebel."

She turned and saw Daniel.

A bright smile appeared on her face. She stood up.

"Hey Good morning Daniel. How are you?"

"I am good. You were running? You are breathing heavily."

"No I was not. I am alright."

"Sit down and drink water. No need to stand. Relax ok."

Both of them sat down. Jezebel was still breathing heavily. Daniel became concerned and he rubbed her back. Moments later Jezebel became normal.

"Tell me the truth. You were running right?"

"No no I was just walking..."

"Fast..."

Jezebel smiled and looked down.

She couldn't face him.

"Why did you walk fast? Today you don't have to go to college. So why did you rush?"

"I came rushing to see you."

"See me?"

"Yeah Daniel"

This surprised him. He stared at her.

Jezebel smiled and then looked away.

"You are kidding." said Daniel.

"No Daniel. I am not kidding. I just came rushing to see you. Seriously."

"But why?"

"Coz I can talk with you for a long time. Today I have no class and my parents are not there at home. My sister is there but she won't mind if I become late."

"So you haven't told your sister that you are coming here."

"She knows that I am here but she doesn't know about you."

"Oh I see."

"So did you win yesterday's match?"

"Yeah. But today some are not coming as they are busy with their personal issues. So today no serious play."

"So you are also free."

"Yeah but today I have to go the hospital to be with grandma. But I won't go until you decide to go back."

"Really...?"

"Yes Ms Jezebel."

"No no don't show too much respect. Call me Jez. That's enough."

"Ok Jez. So what are you planning to do today?"

"What planning? As usual studying and doing assignments."

"OH MY GOD! Bookworm."

He laughed and Jezebel made an angry face at him.

"Oh now you are becoming an angry bird Jez."

"Stop teasing me Daniel. I am not a bookworm."

"Ok ok. I was just kidding. I know you have lots to study."

"They won't leave us in peace on holidays. Giving us lots of works to do."

"But I like your profession. It's a service to the society know."

"That's true but medical life is very hectic. But since I am climbing every step that helps me to reach my goal, I am happy with it."

"That's nice."

"I promise you that when I pass out as a doctor I will give free consultation for you."

"No need Jez. I want to live for more years. I don't want to die so soon."

Both of them laughed.

"And what's your plan for today other than staying with your grandma?"

"Nothing Jez. Even I do have plenty of works to do. But my parents allow me to be with my friends everyday like this. They are not strict. Coz I am their only son. But I am not brought up as a pampered child."

"That's good. You are not misusing the freedom."

"What about your parents?"

Jezebel's face suddenly became dull hearing the question. She looked down and didn't utter a word. Daniel noticed this.

"Hey why you became sad? Any problem?"

"No Daniel. I was thinking about them."

"Why? What happened?"

"Both are very strict. Very strict means very very strict. Especially mummy"

"Oh.."

"They want me to be an obedient child always. They always manage every second of my life. This suffocates me a lot."

Her eyes were filled with tears. She was feeling low.

"You know what they don't like me talking with strangers that too with boys. Even if they know that person, they won't like it. I am not allowed to be friendly with boys even if they are my cousins. This was applicable for my sister too but when she became independent they stopped interfering in her life."

"What's your sister doing? You didn't tell me yesterday."

"She is working in an IT Company. As the chief programming officer."

"Oh wow! That's amazing."

"Yeah. Now she is free from there clutches."

A tear escaped from her eye and she wiped it off immediately. But moments later, she lost control over her emotions.

"Hey Jezebel don't cry. Somebody will notice this."

"I am sorry Daniel. Got emotional suddenly."

"It's ok. I understand."

"My life is not giving me any happiness. Living like a caged bird. No freedom, no entertainment, nothing. I don't know why I have to suffer like this."

"You have many friends right. Why can't you enjoy with them? You will feel happy."

"I don't have much friends Daniel. They all want a friend who is not much studious, who is ready for any kind of gossiping. Since I am not into that type, they think that I am boring."

"There lies your problem Jezebel. You are overthinking. Don't be like this"

Jezebel wiped her tears off and looked at Daniel.

"Why did you say like that?" asked Jezebel.

"Look Jezebel. These all are your imaginations only. I mean you think that your parents won't love you. But let me say that you are their life. They are being strict to you coz they expect you to be best in everything."

"I can understand that Daniel but they are putting some restrictions on me. I really hate it."

"Just bear the restrictions for your good Jez. You told that your sister too faced these kind of problems but now she is experiencing the freedom. One day you will get liberation. Mark my words."

Jezebel sighed and looked at her watch.

"Hey time is running out. Do you wanna go now?" enquired Jezebel.

"I am not in a hurry. Do you want to go back?" asked Daniel.

"No no. I will sit with you for some more minutes."

"Ok then you come with me to that small shop. We can go and have something."

"No thanks Daniel."

"Hey we are friends now. Don't be formal."

She agreed and both of them went to the stall and had lime juice.

"You know what Jezebel, whenever I come here I have this juice coz it's very nice and we can feel the coldness going inside our body. You will feel refreshed."

"You are right Daniel. I can feel what you said now."

They were thoroughly enjoying their friendship zone. That day both of them shared their likes, dislikes and about their family background and all.

"Hey it's time for me to go now. Will catch you tomorrow morning. Convey my regards to your grandmother." said Jezebel.

"Of course I will Jez. Will meet tomorrow. Till then take care. Bye"

Jezebel was about to go but she felt something holding her hand. She realised it was Daniel's hand.

"Jez one more thing. From today onwards tell yourself that you are not alone. You are not the same person who used to be a gloomy unhappy girl. You have a true friend and that's me. And trust me I will be there for you in your thick and thin. You can share anything with me. I am always there for you."

Jezebel felt happy to hear that. Her happiness had no boundaries that moment. She finally heard what she wished to hear from a true friend. She was happy that she found one.

°°°°°

Daniel and Jezebel went to their home. On the way Jezebel was thinking about her moments with Daniel. How he consoled her when she was crying out her pain in front of him. She felt happiness in his presence. She told herself that he is trustworthy.

By carrying all these thoughts in her mind, she finally reached her home. Jezebel entered her house and was walking towards the staircase. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Where were you Jez? You took a lot of time today. Tell me where did you go?"

Jezebel turned and saw her sister Beula standing with hands crossed.

Jezebel got worried seeing her sister like this.

But Beula approached her and hugged her tightly. She caressed her hair.

"What happened to you Jezebel? Whatever it is tell the matter to me?"

"At last I found him Beu."

Beula broke the hug and looked at her confused. But Jezebel smiled at her sister.

°°°°°

H

ey pals

✪How was the chapter?

✪Do you think Jezebel did right by sharing her pain to Daniel?

✪Will Beula support her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 26
A princess; a teenage girl was raised by mutants her whole life with no memory of her biological family, having been sent away from them for hers and...
328 41 36
"Everything takes time. You will find someone who will love you for who you are. Just wait for that person to come into your life." Sanjana wiped awa...
53 0 14
This can't be happening... Please, this can't be happening... Kate thoughts race as she felt her heart drop to the bottom of the floor. She rush to...
75.7K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...