Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix[8]

4.4K 227 68
By lovely-lights

The king was on his computer when he heard a knock on his office door. He was almost done inputting some information in the computer, when he let the person come in.

He saw his cousin Jennie enter his office. She has a smirk on her face, which wasn't unusual but it is unusual for her to barge in his office in a pleasant mood.

King Jungkook was skeptical about his cousin.

"What do you want Jennie?" He ask.

Jennie shrugs her shoulders, "Nothing. We are about to leave. Just wondering are you ready or do you need a few more minutes."

One thing he was certain about in regard of his cousin, is that she never waits for people. We were always on her time.

Even me, the king.

"Jennie, what are you up to?" Jungkook question her.

Jennie lifts her right hand against her chest and made an surprise face. "Me? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Suga was at the entrance of his door. King Jungkook turns to Jennie's royal guard.

"What is she up to?" King Jungkook ask her.

Suga shakes his head. "You and I both know I never know, unless she lets me."

King Jungkook signs in annoyance. He didn't have time for this.

"Whatever, yes I'm ready. Is the queen ready?"

Princess Jennie smirks at her cousin.

"Yes. She is downstairs waiting for you."

Jungkook didn't know what was the princess up to but he will find out. Just right now he didn't want the queen to be kept waiting.

King Jungkook smiles and walks out the office with Princess Jennie behind him and Suga follows her. They made it to the main floor where Queen Lalisa, Princess Rose, Jisoo and their guards were waiting.

When the king laid eyes on the queen, she didn't see him just yet. She was talking to Princess Rose, laughing about something and he smiles at the sight of her smile.

"You know I was skeptical with Lamia here but the queen actually reminds me of your mom." Princess Jennie silently said to Jungkook.

Jungkook understood what she meant. She was kind like his mom, her kindness and pure happiness radiates off of her. King Jungkook's mom was an angel, she was the one women that his stern father could never be mad at. Queen Lalisa is just as beautiful as his mother.

After a moment just starring at queen, Jimin shows up with RM beside him.

"Are we ready?" Jimin interrupts the king's thoughts.

King Jungkook nods his head. And when the Lamia's ladies finally saw the king, everyone but the queen bows.

Queen Lalisa smiles at the king. "I'm excited. Thank you for taking the time out of day to show me your cities."

King Jungkook eyes stayed on Queen Lalisa, "It's not a big deal. You are a special guest."

Queen Lalisa smiles widen and her eyes sparkle at his words.

"Well the cars are here." RM told the king.

There were three sets of cars. Jisoo and her royal guard, Jackson, were in one car with RM and V. V said since RM doesn't have a royal guard, he would like to be RM. But everybody had a feeling he wanted to be Jisoo.

In one car, both Princess were in one car with their guards and Jimin.

And In the last car was the king and queen in the backseat while their guards were in the front seat.

The two were seating opposite ends of the car. King Jungkook sat in silence as the scenery of his city pass through. This was a habit he had when he went to city. He was so immersed into the view and making sure his people were happy, he forgot the people around him.

Someone clearing her throat caught his attention. And when King Jungkook realizes he been ignoring the Queen, he immediately scolds himself.

He turns the Queen shamefully.

"I'm sorry.. I was looking at my people." Jungkook explains.

A small laugh left her lips. "In the mornings, I take longer than I should because I watch the people start their morning in my balcony. I understand."

King Jungkook felt grateful that she was so understanding. If the king was meeting someone, he expects them to give their full undivided attention. And yet here he is ignoring a Queen.

"Is Princess Rose excited to look for dresses?" King Jungkook ask.

"Oh the girl loves to shop. I told her I would send one her dresses back but she wanted a new fresh dress." Queen Lalisa shakes her head with humor.

"Jennie is the same way. She has three closets."

"Wow, I have two. Rose has two as well, but we share a lot our clothing so in way we have four."

The two laugh. They seem to be getting more comfortable with one another and they felt good. King Jungkook guard Bam Bam can see the awestruck in the king.

Even though Jimin, RM and Suga are the king's childhood friend, Bam Bam is with the king 24/7. He see's the king every secrets encounter. There was one girl that ever made the king smile like he is with the queen.

But the women left without a trace or reasoning. King Jungkook kept it a secret because he was ashamed of himself for lowing his guard. Since then, he was more shut off from the world.

"You sure you can't come the ball?" King Jungkook ask the queen.

Queen Lalisa hesitate and you can see her debating something. She played with the hem of her skirt.

She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. I will have so much to do since I'm gone for these two weeks."

King Jungkook was disappointed but didn't show it. He simple smile. "I understand."

"I'm sorry. But happy early birthday." She said with a huge smile.

King Jungkook did a subtle nod in appreciation. "Thank you. What's your favorite things about the Lamia or you wish the Lamia had?"

Queen Lalisa brows were scrunch together in confusion. Never the less, she was thinking. A smile appears on her face.

"Well my favorite part of my city is the center. There's a area where all my eight cities corresponds. That's where we remind ourself that no matter what, we are one." She explains.

King Jungkook listens as the queen continue to talk about the Lamia cities. Anybody could tell by the way she talks, she takes good pride in being a Lamia and you loves her people. King Jungkook respect that. He loves his people as well, but he rules with order as the queen rules with understanding and kind hearted.

The two loved their cities but they do it differently. King Jungkook recognized it.

"What do you love about your cities?" Queen Lalisa question brought him back to reality.

He thought long and hard about it. There were many things that makes the Sphnix special. But overall there was one particular thing he loves the most.

"It's not a place or anything but it's the memories. This is my home, and I was raised by loving each city, person, land and dirt. My parents showed me every special thing about my city, I couldn't pick one." King Jungkook replies.

Queen Lalisa was watching the king as he was doing the same with her. Their eyes were stayed glue to each other. A small movement of the queen gently biting her bottle lip was the only thing that made the king pry his eyes off the queen dark honey eyes.

"We are here." Bam Bam states as the car halt.

The king took a deep breath and looks over at Queen Lalisa but her eyes were looking outside.

"Are you ready?" King Jungkook ask the queen. The Queen turns back to the king to give him a nod.

The car open and the two royal stepped out. The princesses and the other royal few were already outside waiting for the queen and king.

There were people gathered all around the royal family and you can see many people of the Sphnix had curious eyes. They were all wondering who are ladies with the royal family.

King Jungkook waited till the guards made a path so the royal 7 can walk peacefully.

Jimin and Princess Jennie was next to Princess Rose showing her shops and a monumental place of the Sphinx. V stood next Jisoo smiling at her while RM was exchanging a few words.

The king and queen silently walked watching their friends get to know one other. It was a nice view to see everyone getting along.

"This is where my dress is, Rose would you like to see if any of the dresses here are your liking?" Princess Jennie ask our loud.

"Yes!" Princess Rose agreed.

We all walked into the dress shop and it was cute boutique. There many kind of dresses. King Jungkook saw his cousin talking to sales lady and the queen and Princess Rose looked around.

Three guards were outside guarding the entrance, Jackson, Bam Bam and one of the regular guard.

"I'm going in the dressing room, V can you get the dress from the sales lady for me?" Princess Jennie ask V.

V shrugs his shoulders as he waited for the sales lady to come in with the dress. When V got the dress, his eyes widen at the dress. V got Jimin's attention and gestures to the dress.

Jimin eyes widen at the dress as well.

The dress was beautiful but it was sort of revealing.

"Princess, has Suga seen this dress yet?" Jimin questions Princess Jennie.

This caught everyone's attention.

Jennie's head peaked out of the dressing room.

"No, why?" She asked.

Both Jimin and V looked at one another in knowing look. Jimin shook his head as he hands the dress to her.

"Just wondering." He said with a smile.

She rolls her eyes as she went back to the dressing room. V ran to the entrance and grab Suga and lead him inside.

"What are you doing? I'm suppose to guard the entrance." Suga ask V in confusion.

"Dude, you have to see this." V tells him.

"See what? This better be important." Suga warns V.

"Oh believe me, you'll be thanking me." V said.

V went toward Jimin, who was smirking at Suga. King Jungkook and RM both rolls their eyes at the two.

"This will be interesting." RM mumbles.

Queen Lalisa and Princess Rose were clueless of the whole ordeal. They didn't understand the commotion.

Suga was loosing patient at the two.

"Seriously what is it? I have-" Suga froze mid sentence when Princess Jennie walked out in the dressing room.

She was in a black speghetti strap dress with see through corset top gown that has a slit right above her thigh. Suga was speechless of the beautiful princess. He thought the dress was beautiful, but was confused why she was wearing that dress...

In front of everyone.

He walked toward and took off his coat and hung it over.

"What the hell are you doing?" Princess Jennie ask her guard.

He look at her with wide eyes. "What do you mean? This dress is too revealing!" He said in a hush tone hoping not to make a big deal.

"No it's not." She threw back.

"Yes it is." Both Jimin and V said in unison with a smile.

Both Jennie and Suga scowl the two. "Why are you wearing that? I thought you were trying on your dress for the ball?" Suga ask Jennie. She gave him a pointed look, hinting him that is the dress. As if Suga eyes couldn't widen more, there his is eyes pop out of his socket. "You can't wear that." He said to her.

Jennie crosses her arm with a challenging look. "And why not?"

"A Princess shouldn't be wearing a dress like that. She should be wearing a dress like...." he pause and look around and saw long gray dress with long sleeves that was a puffy and a conservative flower beading from the top to bottoms. He points to it. "Like that one."

All eyes went to the dress that Suga pointed at and that's where Jimin and V both lost their patience. They laughed with every funny bone in their body.

Princess Jennie turns to Suga with a glare. "This is my dress and this is what I am wearing to the ball. You don't have a say. You are my guard not my stylist."

Suga for the first time in four years, Suga really looked hurt at her words. Jennie and Suga knew what their relationship was and where they had to draw the line. But they never used each other's tittle to prove it.

Hearing her say that he is her guard and that's final, brought him back to reality. Suga knew better but he let his guard down. He hoped she would understand but he is her guard.

Suga step back. "My apologies Princess." And turns around.

The whole room was quiet. Jimin and V felt bad as they watch Suga walk back outside. Their eyes met RM and the king and the two shook their head in disappointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
22.4K 840 41
You were my light to love but now I have no light left.
7.3K 165 34
Jennie Kim after moving from New Zealand faces love problems. Everywhere she goes, she keeps seeing Jungkook. Was it love at first sight? Little did...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...